Unexpected Threesome Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But they must have thought we were an unusually close family group since neither Amy nor Ellen were shy about taking turns walking with an arm around my waist and a hand tucked under the waistband of my pants.

We didn't have to go far to sate our need for the foods we'd been deprived of. After that it was back to the beach for a swim and surf. The old surfboards and the girls' far from suitable bikinis clearly led some of the males to dismiss them as serious surfers; so I was amused to watch them being taken aback when they showed their true style. It was also amusing to watch the males stare intently hoping to catch a glimpse of the bikini top displacement which would inevitably follow a wipe-out, duck dive or even an untidy dismount.

Late afternoon we swam and paddled back out to the yacht to prepare for our night out.

I'd booked us a place for dinner at the Byron on Byron; one of the fanciest dining places in in one of the fanciest boutique resort hotels in town - indeed on the North Coast.

At about 6.30 pm we motored in the RIB towards the sheltered corner of the beach where it curves from the South to the West. The RIB could only safely take four people; especially if we were to encounter any surf near the beach. So in this first load it was Liddy, Amy, Tash and myself as driver.

All the girls were dolled up to the nines; hair blow dried and styled and with just a touch of lippy. The only thing missing was clothes. There was no guarantee of getting ashore anything like dry, so at this point they were all just wearing versions of their fuck me bikinis. Ellen and a waterproof sea bag containing their going out clothes would follow in the next load.

I reconnoitred the beach as I approached it. There wasn't much surf - had there been, the bay wouldn't have been suitable as an anchorage. But still, even a tiny wave can flip the boat as it breaks on the beach and I didn't want to risk spoiling the effect of the girls' makeup.

The shallow waters in the corner proved to be quite benign. Judging the timing between breaks, I managed to ground the boat and get the girls out without anything more than the odd splash dampening their bikini bottoms.

Then I went back out to get Ellen and the gear bag. Driving back to the boat into a bit of a chop did leave me rather wet from my waist down and with that, my swimmers fairly soaked. Still, in short order I had Ellen and the gear bag back on the beach. The five of us then lifted the boat up to the tree line, a little out of sight and well away from the tide.

The girls had already debated where they were going to get dressed. Right there on the beach. Both Tash and Ellen had volunteered that the nearby beach change shed wasn't that nice a place to get dressed in nice clothing; a bit grotty and the floor always seemed wet - especially, like now, at the end of a hot and busy summer's day.

Really, all they had to do was slip a dress over their head and, should they so choose, pull the strings on their bikini tops to remove them as an under layer.

So I ended up in the centre of a circle of girls getting dressed. Now a yacht is not generally somewhere where elegant clothes are a daily necessity. Indeed, on the whole, they aren't required at all. So what emerged from the dressing process was a diverse range of styles.

Liddy had chosen one of the dance dresses I'd seen her in when we first meet way back in Tahiti; a lovely little red mini sheath dress with small, cleavage displaying triangle tops supported by spaghetti straps over her shoulder. From the top of her hips, the soft material flared out. When she was dancing, there was enough of a flare that a spin would clearly reveal the top of her panties. But when she wasn't spinning, the material draped seductively down to a point teasingly high on her thigh, static drawing the material against her in a way that erotically defined both her crotch and the cheeks of her butt while the fine spandex material did nothing to disguise her nipples.

Amy was in the dress I'd bought for her while on the date night at the resort in Bora Bora.

Ice blue and of a shear, silky material, the halter neck plunged to below her navel. The two strips of material which dropped from her neck were just wide enough to look elegantly ravishing rather than just slutty, but narrow enough to leave both side boob and cleavage boob. From the side you could see underboob as well; a tempting tunnel of revelation, which from the right angle, gave a window of vision straight through both falls of the top.

The unlined material made no effort to disguise her nipples which, once she had slipped her bikini top out from underneath in the cooling evening air, already broke the smooth fall of the cloth with towering, finely sculptured projections that left nothing to the imagination.

There wasn't really anything you could call a bodice. Those strips merged into a somewhat micro mini skirt that provocatively circled her hips, in a way that was designed to be not quite tight enough to stay up of its own accord. As a result, a fold of material dipped at the back to nearly reveal the base of her spine.

Amy's tall, straight, flawlessly fleshed back was delicately framed by the falls of the front pieces and the skirt which, like Liddy's, draped seductively over her shapely bottom. With her long legs, it left the view of her back nearly as arousingly sexy as that of her front

Like she had for the night on Bora Bora, her hair had been washed, blow dried and styled in a way Amy never otherwise does. The front was plaited and pulled back around to frame the rest of her long hair which now seemed to float half way down her back. Its natural auburn colour now more sun and salt bleached than ever, was complimented by the blonde streaks she'd touched up a month ago.

Ellen was also wearing the dress I'd bought her on Bora Bora. A backless string halter neck led down to some triangles that started just at the top of her breast. On the cleavage line, the triangles crossed over about three inches below the bottom of her breast where the material formed itself into a fitted wide belt structure that circled the garment low on her waist to hold up the long skirt below it and pulled the waistline in, to accentuate her figure, while the weight of the long skirt pulled the material tightly against her flat stomach.

The outside of the triangles met the belt along the side centreline of her body. So like Amy's the result was leave a generous display of cleavage and sideboob and more than a peek of underboob trailing in its wake.

The flowing skirt itself just brushed the top of her ankles. The skirt was split from the bottom all the way up to the level of her navel just to the outside of the line of her left thigh. That meant that if she thrust her left leg forward, the left side of the skirt fell away around her back while the right draped tightly into her crotch revealing not just the whole of her left thigh and her lower stomach above it, but a teasing strip of the left side of her mound.

The reality was both Amy and Ellen were probably overdressed for the night, even if underdressed in terms of the amount of flesh they displayed. Their dresses would have been at home at a formal ball, or more so on a red carpet; provided in both cases they didn't mind attracting attention and the male gaze. But they both loved their dresses and weren't going to be denied the chance to wear them.

Tash's dress was perhaps the least dressy. The shape of the spaghetti strapped, triangle topped, stretch sheath dress wasn't that different to Liddy's without the flare. But the material was more a daytime beach spandex/cotton than an evening party one. Still, it was showy and very attractive on her; even if her breasts required her to wear at least a small push up bra underneath.

All the while the girls had been slipping their dresses on, I'd been rubbing my swimwear with a towel, trying to dry them so I could pull my pants on over them. But they were still uncomfortably damp. With the girls all but ready, my time was up.

With my collared shirt already on, I scanned around me. Apart from the girls, there was no one too close and the girls formed a reasonably protective screen. Without making a fuss of it, I dropped my swimmers and quickly pulled my long white pants on commando style, then shook out the sand my rush had trapped in them.

Ellen had been looking into the circle, watching me.

"I might do that too."

Without any fuss, she put her hand inside the split of her skirt and her finger under the waistband of her bikini pants, and pulled them down, the movement momentarily revealing the whole of her mound; throwing her pants to me to add to mine in the bag.

"I've always liked commando and they were a bit damp."

The reality was, I couldn't really feel any dampness on hers. So as I put them in the bag, I didn't put them in the wet section like I had with mine, but instead stored them separately. Mine weren't going to be very nice to put on when we got back. I didn't want hers to end up the same.

Amy had been watching Ellen and you could see her ponder for a moment...

"Good idea. No point being uncomfortable."

Lifting the back of her skirt, she bared her bum as she too slipped her bikini pants off and tossed them to me. Well, actually, she playfully threw them at me. Succeeding in having them hit me in the face and dangle off my nose by one of their side strings while I'd had my hands full dealing with Ellen's. Fortunately I managed to avoid dropping them in the sand while I added them to the dry section of the bag,

As we'd seen before, with an ankle length skirt, Ellen's lack of panties would be safe enough as long as she kept that split together - even if we'd also seen that her record in doing so wasn't that great. With Amy's short skirt, she'd be lucky to be able to sit down without a pussy display. The girls were in a funny mood; somewhat high on the cheeky sexiness that they can get on special occasions. But in Ellen's case, I could also sense her mood was affected by being back on home soil.

"OK, are we ready to go?"

I started to walk off, only to notice Liddy wasn't following.

"Hang on. You can have mine too."

I turned and watched as she too bared her bum as she slipped her hands under the back of her skirt and stripped off and passed to me yet another pair of dry bikini pants. I gave her a quizzical look. After all, I'd been here with Ellen and Amy before. But Liddy was older and I might have thought more conservative about these things. But she just returned my look with a smiling, shoulder shrugging, 'so what' challenge.

Instinctively, everyone looked at Tash.

"No, I'm keeping mine."

I gave her a grin as we all turned and headed along the beach to where we could pick up the maxi-taxi to deliver us to the restaurant. As we exited the beach and onto the parkland behind we stopped to brush the sand off our feet and put our shoes on. Let's just say, what followed was neither elegant nor particularly modest.

As Ellen bent down, she spread her legs in a way that - I'm willing to concede probably unintentionally - opened the split right up for a full pussy display. Amy bent down for her shoes and immediately realised she was flashing her bum at everyone behind her. Two or three times she tried to reposition, always with the same result.

I offered her the bikini pants back, but she declined. In the end I came to the rescue and knelt on the grass to put them on for her; having her grin down at me while she lifted the foot I was shoeing onto my knee in a way she knew had me looking straight into her pussy.

The flare on Liddy's skirt gave a little more modesty. But I think she liked the idea of me shoeing her. So she waited until I finished Amy and asked for the same service. Tash just flashed her bikini pants as she bent over to shoe herself.

Fully dressed, we moved across the park to the curb where the maxi taxi was due to pick us up to take us to the Byron at Byron.

As we boarded the maxi taxi, I felt I had to make sure Amy and Liddy used the rear facing seats behind the driver, least he be so distracted by the view in his rear vision mirror we had an accident. The flare on Liddy's skirt at least dipped between her thighs enough to provide a first blush disguise to her exposure. Unless her thighs were pushed tightly together, Amy's hid nothing. I spent the whole trip trying not to stare down at her pussy.

Amy's exposure was compounded by another problem. Ellen long dress and the flare on Liddy's mini one offered some material they could sweep under their butt when they sat down so that their - there's no subtle way of putting this - naked VJ wasn't in contact with the seat as they sat upright. At least in her first attempt in the car, Amy had no chance of creating such a barrier. So she sat forward on the seat with her knees up and body angled back. With her knees interlocking mine as we sat facing each other in the car; let's just say the view I had was scenic. I did offer to reach behind for the bag and retrieve her bikini pants, but she declined with a cheeky smile and a light grind of her knee against the half erection she could see in my pants.

Fortunately our table was close to a wall, and in these modern places where old fashioned table cloths are a thing of the past, I was lucky enough to be able to arrange things so that those who needed to be able to face a wall could. It was lucky Tash kept her bikini pants on so I could safely have her in the outward most facing seat; even if I could see a middle aged man facing us from two tables away clearly distracted by the view he had of them.

Mind you, the comment 'I was able to arrange things...' is only half true. The fact was Amy and Ellen were pretty clever at organising things so that, by the time I sat down, the only free seat was the one between them.

In the group situation I'm in, you have to be sensitive to these sorts of things. Liddy's a very good sport, adopting a mature understanding of these games, but that doesn't mean you can take for granted her easy acceptance of every situation that is presented to her as a fait accompli. I gave her an inquisical look; as if asking for permission to take that seat. She rolled her eyes, grinned and motioned towards the seat; giving me the permission I needed.

The dinner was delightful; not just the food - although that was superb - but the company too. The girls were in great spirits and the conversation flowed easily and with a lot of fun. That might have been helped by the fact the girls drank too much, but only a little. The truth was the relationships on the boat were close and always humorous and taking them out to an occasion like this simply raised the interactions to a higher more intense level.

Maybe the non-stop laughter attracted a bit of attention from other guests, but it was mid-week and the place was only half full and it was all good hearted. Anyhow, if we attracted attention, it wasn't necessarily the laughter that was doing it. It was clear that every male in the place was completely distracted by our table - and it wasn't me they were looking at (at least not without being judgemental).

That started with the male drinks waiter. The food waitress was a dear. Friendly and attentive in the nice Australian sort of way. Quite attractive too, if I might say so. I'm sure in other circumstance the drinks waiter would be just as professional, but the poor young guy was a bit overwhelmed by the feast of stunning female flesh he had to deal with. After all, they were all displaying generous amounts of cleavage, three of them had nipples showing through on high beam and it was clear both Ellen and Amy would display a naked breast if you were looking from the right angle as they bent forward; leaving him constantly tempted to position himself accordingly.

Plus, so that Amy had something to sit on, she'd brushed the short length of the back of her skirt so far under her thighs that, if she sat forward and I sat back, I could see a fair length of her butt crack was exposed. And I'm sure - distractingly - so could the waiter. I definitely doubted the wisdom of her going commando.

It didn't help him that both Ellen and Amy also started to flirt and play with him in a friendly sort of way; reducing him to a bumbling, visibly half aroused state. Ellen was the main culprit and ring leader; but the irony is, that's her normal reaction to a guy she finds even half attractive. Many a time I've seen her do that to a guy - leaving him flustered, off guard, clearly physically aroused and embarrassed because of it, and come away afterwards and indicate 'he was a sweetie' or 'he was cute'.

So there's neither malevolence nor cruelty involved. Rather her instinctive chat up approach to a guy seems to be a deal where the poor male is overwhelmed by visual stimulation, feminine charm and razor sharp wit. Those too cocky to submit are discarded. But those reduced to a reptilian brain state whose internal brain processes are reduced to the point they are proceeding something along the lines of...

"Nice girl...oh, I just got a flash of her tits...oh god, I can see straight down the front of her shirt...she's funny...is she flirting with me...oh no, I'm getting a hard on; how embarrassing, she'll see it in my pants...fuck, she'll think I'm an idiot, I've just walked into a telegraph pole/dropped a stack of cups/tripped on the curb/(insert appropriate indignity)...why can't I think of any witty response to what she just said...why can't I speak to her without stuttering..." well, they're more highly judged.

And actually, from what I've seen so far, I think her judgements are general pretty correct; so maybe it's a pretty good sorting approach. The nice guys do seemed to get overwhelmed by her. And those who aren't, I wouldn't like to see her with.

As for the other guests, quite apart from the visual treat the girls offered, the judgmental aspect came from the fact the girls were also playing up to me. There were many times that both Amy and Ellen - the two sitting next to me - had a hand around the back of my chair in a way that was too friendly to be appropriate to our age differences; often both at the same time. And Liddy, even though she had to lean across the table to do it, made sure she was just as tactile as the others.

Amy and Ellen were both clearly aware that, just by leaning in the right direction, they'd open up to me an exposed view of their breasts and didn't hesitate to do so. Ellen, who's is probably the most inveterate flirt, would often be looking me directly in the eyes as she did so, moving from daring me to be distracted to flicking her eyes downward with an enormous grin, as if to say...'what's wrong with you? Look at these'.

Especially as the night moved on, Ellen was constantly dragging my hand down to encourage me to finger her; leaving me to do so while monitoring not just the others at the table, but every other person in the room to make sure they weren't watching; although frankly the possibility that the others girls didn't notice my arm moving off in the direction of Ellen's thigh is negligible. And I hadn't forgotten the wet stain that left in the back of her dress when she had me bring her to a climax that way in the restaurant in Bora Bora, so there was always a limit on how far I'd take it with her.

I had to look for reassurance from Liddy so often, it was a wonder she didn't end up with a muscle strain from eye rolling.

Amy tried to get me to do the same, but her reaction to being touched up is so over the top 'Meg Ryan' that I had to stop almost as soon as I started. And of course they both at some stage - and often at the same time - had a hand down touching me up to a state of hardness; but I had to draw the line when Ellen started to pull my zipper down.