Unexpected Threesome Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the fun and laughter, we'd been among the first to have arrived at the restaurant and absolutely the last to leave. It was four quite drunk girls I piled into the maxi taxi back to the beach. I'd had to stay under the limit to make sure we could get back safely to the yacht.

It was only the light of a half moon which lit up the mostly deserted beach when we got back to the RIB. I handed Ellen, Amy and Liddy their bikini pants and pulled out the inflatable lifevests and laid them out on the thwart running across the RIB. The girls put on their bikini pants before all four of them stripped off their dresses, rolled them up and handed them to me to put safely into the water proof bag; leaving me in a circle of topless beauties.

Digging deeper, I found Ellen's bikini top and watched her put it on as I rummaged deeper in the bag for the rest of them. But Amy chimed in...

"Don't worry about mine. I don't need it just to get back to the boat."

The other two quickly agreed with Amy and went topless. Since Ellen would be waiting on the beach for the second trip, maybe we'd accidently come up with the right configuration of who had a top and who didn't. But that didn't mean I'd get to watch three pairs of bouncing breasts on the trip back out to the yacht. After I'd changed into my still wet swimmers and we'd carried the RIB back to the water, I had to insist we all put our lifevests on. It was now dark and they were too drunk to risk being satisfied with just having them handy in the boat; erotically tempting though that may have been.

The first trip out to the boat was relatively uneventful. The water was calmer than during the day and the wind had dropped. The girls were crazily playful in their semi-inebriated state and seemingly determined to do whatever it took to ensure I did the trip with a full boner - including having Amy on the floor at my feet sucking my cock for a while. But we got there safely; more so since one tends to drive very carefully when there a woman with your cock in their mouth. The thought of what her teeth might do if there was a big jump over a wave was more than I wanted to risk.

Then I had to be careful unloading them; making sure they were safely into the cockpit without falling overboard; all while Amy, and to a lesser extent Liddy, kept teasing up my cock. Grabbing it as I gave them a hand out of the boat and grinding their butt against it as I tried to guide them up the ladder.

But it did mean I was feeling as though I was running late in getting back to Ellen. She was by herself, near naked and a little tipsy on a dark beach and I felt guilty about having left her there. I'd tried to make it two trips of two girls to leave someone to keep Ellen company, but no one had volunteered and Ellen had positively discouraged the idea. So it was alone she was left. I gunned it back to the beach, getting there in the smallest fraction of the time it took to go out and unload the girls, even though that meant getting more wet.

As I approached the shore, I could see Ellen waiting just where the water meets the sand and with no bag in sight. In my naivety, I'd hoped she would be standing deep enough to let me avoid bringing the motor up, with bag in hand and ready to go.

I stood up, brought the motor up and jumped out to walk the RIB in to where Ellen was. I was just about to enquire where the bag was when Ellen got in first.

"You took your time. I suppose you allowed yourself the opportunity to stick your cock in that drunken little mound of Amy's that you're so obsessed with."

The written words paint a harsh picture, but the raised eyebrows and the tone of playful challenge conveyed a different message. She was teasing me; taking the opportunity to never quite let me forget my lustful taking of Amy in the course of a sex game. Completely forgiven, but never to be allowed to be forgotten.

I came back in a mocking voice of excessive patience; like you might with an exasperating five year old.

"No. But they were drunk, just like you are, and I had to make sure they didn't fall overboard. Where's the bag?"

"Yea, well that boner you've still got in your swimwear tells me, whatever happened or didn't, you're not really in a position to play the innocent. Those things don't grow of their own accord. And while I might be a bit drunk, I'm not too drunk to give consent."

It was true. There was close to a full boner still showing. I hadn't re-tied the drawstring after Amy played with it, which meant the waistband was pulled visibly away from my stomach and the way it had moved around in my swimwear with the bouncing of the boat on the fast trip back to the beach had stimulated it enough to maintain it. But the implications of the last sentence took a moment to sink in, letting Ellen pounce.

"Ahh Ned, you're such an innocent little dag. Keep up. I'm going to be the first one you screw back on home soil. Let's get the RIB a bit further up the beach."

Without even allowing me time to react, Ellen grabbed the bow and had it dragged well out of the reach of the wavelets. Then she came up to me and put a hand around my waist; pulling her crotch against the vertical shaft of my erection.

With the sort of tone a mother might use to explain a difficult concept to a child, she circled a finger around my chest hairs as she looked me in the eyes.

"Ned, we're going to have sex. Here on the beach. OK?"

"Won't the others worry about us if we take too long?"

"No, it's all arranged Ned. They're not expecting us back any time too soon. And when you do get back, Amy's going to have her way with you too. So no falling asleep. As for Liddy, she's not sure. But I bet she does. As for taking too long, don't you dare think this can be a quickie."

"When did you guys arrange this?"

"In the lady's room. You don't think we just went there for a piss do you? Actually, it was funny because we'd been planning away without realising one of the other cubicles was occupied. You should have seen the look on the face of the lady in there when she came out. She was staring at us for the rest of the night."

Ellen took me by the hand and led me behind a large boulder that sat on the back of the beach about two metres from the scrub. There was the bag and a towel already laid out. Standing by the edge of the towel, she turned and ran her finger down my chest, continuing across my stomach and down into my wet swimmers where she circled my erection with her hand as she peeled the swimmers back to expose me.

"I thought you'd be all over me like a rash."

"I'm sorry. You've caught me completely off guard. My brain's taken a moment to catch up with my desires."

I wrapped an arm around her, drawing her into me; running the other hand through her hair. I dipped my knees enough to spear the tip of my erection into the crotch of her bikini; displacing the hand she had around my shaft as I straightened up to bend my manhood so that it's length ran through her crease and between her legs.

She too put an arm around my back, with the palm of the other held flat against my chest. A lovers' embrace. I pecked her on the lips.

"It was a lovely night we had tonight Ellen. I'm such a lucky man."

"It was good, wasn't it? Just nice with a really good spirit. But that's the thing. I feel as though we've been living in this beautiful bubble which is about to dissolve around me. I don't want to lose it, but I'm not sure the decisions mine. I just want things to go on as they are in suspended animation; as if I could somehow make time stand still. I can hear the real world knocking on the door and I don't want to open it."

"I know. I feel it too. The emotion this morning was a little bit coming home, but just as much a sense of impending loss."

"Can't we go on?"

"I suppose I can, but I'm not sure it's fair to you. You've worked so hard to be a doctor and if you don't return to practice you might have to go back and sort of start again. There's a whole life of living ahead of you and I don't want to be responsible for swallowing up your younger years until it's too late for you to bloom as you should and get the full range of life experiences."

"You're talking about pushing me out to get married again, aren't you?"

"I will never push you out. But when you love someone, really love someone, you can't be selfish. For myself I would put you back into a sealed bubble and keep you by me until the day I die. But that's the trouble with the boat. It is a sealed bubble. In the real world I can be confident you'll make the right decision for yourself. If a young man comes along and sweeps you off your feet I will die a thousand deaths. But if that can happen for you, if temptation can come your way, then I have to let it. It's the next part of your future knocking on the door and I shouldn't lock the door to keep it out."

"I know Ned. We've talked about this often. I just don't want to believe the moment is here where it all becomes real."

"It's not here yet, but we both know it's coming."

Ellen slid down my body, the erection between her legs flicking upwards as she released it. As she kneeled down, she pulled my swimmers down around my ankle and off my feet.

"Ugg, these are wet and cold."

"Tell me about it."

I watched as she sprawled herself out seductively on the towel, legs exaggeratedly apart, giving me a come hither sign with her index finger. I knelt between her legs and eased myself down over her body; trying to keep my weight on my elbows and knees as I brought my flesh into full length contact with her youthful beauty.

Rolling us both on our sides, I wrapped her up in my arms, taking the opportunity to pull the lower tie string on her bikini top and pull it over her head before cupping her upper breast with my upper hand and letting its nipple rise between my fingers.

Ellen pushed her thigh between my legs, bringing her mound into firm contact with my upper thigh. I could feel her subtly rocking back and forwards on it, no doubt stimulating her clit but in the process stimulating the tip of my cock and making it rock hard as it brushed in synchronised movement against her stomach.

We tenderly, indeed passionately, stroked each other's backs while kissing; running our hands up and down from the bottom of the necks to the cheeks of the bottoms. But whereas Ellen's hand ended over my bare butt, mine ended over her bikini pants. I pulled at them; peeling them off her bum cheek and then encouraging her to free up her thigh long enough for me to strip them down her legs.

As she slipped her thigh back between mine, she winced...

"Your balls are freezing."

"You're the doctor. Isn't that meant to be good for them?"

"Maybe for your sperm count, but I'm not allowed to show any interest in that. So I'll stick with nice pre-warmed ones if you don't mind."

Putting her hand down between our bodies, she guided the tip of my manhood into the opening of her sex. As she pushed down, she winced again; her vagina contracting tightly onto my half penetrated shaft...

"Ah, ah, ah...that's freezing too."

"Sorry."

"You're lucky I'm kind hearted enough to warm it up for you."

She pushed down, completing my penetration of her. With Ellen - actually with all of them - I tend to take my clues of how to proceed from their own signals. There's a danger with that where Ellen's concerned. Sometimes she wants me to show unbridled, uncontrolled, lustful passion towards her and waiting for her signals hardly displays that. A sharp 'get on with it' - only half joking - is often the result.

But I'd long sensed tonight was different.

From the making of landfall this morning and right through the day and night, Ellen was clearly affected by the approaching end of the journey.

Normally when a little drunk like this she'd be sex talking me; telling me what she was going to do to me in vivid detail, accosting me forcefully and engaging me passionately. But tonight her approach was completely different.

What she seemed to want was cuddles and intimacy. For a while after complete penetration, we undulated our bodies against each other, thrusting gently and deeply; bring us both to full arousal, but in no way seeking to march towards any orgasm. Our senses heightened and erogenous zones fully engaged, we went back to the passionate stroking with which we'd started; playing with each other's lips and lightly kissing instead of thrusting our tongues down the other's throats; occasionally renewing the thrusting undulations as our physical arousal waned.

For a long time, we bathed in each other's physical presence. Silently, unhurried and unforced as if our intimate connection alone was enough to convey every message there was to pass between us. My hardness simply lay deep inside her tender body; binding us together as one, embraced in her warmth and love and surging occasionally as the intensity of the connection seemingly overwhelmed it.

But after a while, something in one of the undulations triggered a force inside Ellen. Admittedly I'd pushed myself hard into Ellen, seeking to add to her pleasure with some contact against her clit, withdrawing at an angle I knew often brushes along and excites her clit then penetrating deeply to give my pubis a chance to grind against it; even if only momentarily.

Ellen pushed me on my back and came over me in a reverse missionary; her legs outside mine and her mound pushed hard against my pubis and the base of my shaft. Lying over the top of me, I watched as, with closed eyes, she moved her body up and down on mine, rubbing her nipples against my chest as she slowly and deliberately slipped my manhood half out of her and then pushed it firmly back in; burying it deeply as she worked her mound against the base of my shaft to stimulate her clit.

She wasn't in any hurry. Every movement was calibrated. She brought her head down alongside mine; nuzzling the side of my neck.

With each movement she whispered into my ear in a series of short sentences semi...

"Ned."

"You make me feel so loved."

"Oh Ned!"

"I don't want this to end."

"I just want..."

"everything to stay the same."

"Oh Ned, I can feel it building."

"Oh Ned, I'm coming."

"Oh, oh."

"Oh...aahhhh...ooohhhh...eewwwww."

She pushed herself down hard on me and then, as if suddenly in a rush, gripped me tightly and started rapidly humping away at me.

I patted her hair and softly spoke to her...

"Take it easy. I'm not in a hurry. If that feels good for you fine. Otherwise let's wait a while."

Instantly she stopped and eased her body onto me; allowing her full weight to be supported on my chest. As she did so I could feel the tail end of her contractions still bearing down on my manhood. She tensed from each one; clearly still drawing pleasure from it.

I repeatedly ran my hand down the length of her long hair on down her back to the cheeks of her bottom as I felt her body relax. Ellen was clearly dealing with a lot of bottled up emotions and I wanted to let her talk about them without having to rehash old discussions about her leaving me to find a more age appropriate lover.

"Is it nice being back on home soil?"

"You know Ned, I felt more emotional about than I thought I would."

"You must have if you felt making love on it was important to you."

"Yes, well, it's not often I feel entitled to own you, but I think being entitled to claim that privilege was my right."

"I'm still amused you girls organised it all like that in the ladies room."

I felt Ellen jiggle in a little laugh...

"You'd be surprised what gets organised in ladies' rooms. Actually you'd probably be surprised at how much of your life we plan for you when you're not there too."

Ellen's little jiggle caused my shaft to pleasurably surge inside her. Almost autonomously I undulated my body against her; thrusting my shaft deeper and my pubis into her crease.

"Are you looking forward to seeing your family again?"

"Yes, I suppose so. But I have to admit, everything's tinged by the dissolving bubble."

We laid together still and silent for as long as it took for me to brush my hand through her hair and down her back twice; each time drawing my hands back up along her flanks until I could brush against her breasts where they lay squashed against my chest and touch up her nipples before starting again.

"Ned, you know I enormously value the intellectual bond between us. I love just having time to sit and talk with you. Whether it's cerebral conversation or just the fact you can banter with me and deal with my cheekiness better than anyone else does, no one else makes me feel like you do. I suppose that's the most important component of any loving relationship, isn't it? And that transcends any age difference.

I'm not sure I'm really putting this right, but I want you know you also make my vagina ache. Even before I came aboard the boat, after what I knew about you from Amy and Issie and what I saw as you passed by ours, I'd be aroused by your mere presence nearby. Living with you, it's only a slight exaggeration to say the physical closeness to you leaves me in a constant state of aroused wetness.

I know we play up to you to boost your testosterone, but you know, in the process, I nearly drive myself crazy with desire too. You just have that effect on me. Why? I don't know. No other guy has ever done that to me. So maybe you can see why I find it all so confusing. I fully understand what you say about someone my own age and I know you're right. But in some ways it just seems like I'm being forced to accept a second best in the process. At the moment, the bubble's protecting me from that."

Ellen undulated against me; squeezing my hardness inside her as she did so. Then she undulated again; this time without squeezing but finishing with a prolonged movement that I could feel was rubbing her clit subtly against the base of my shaft.

It seemed to excite her because she lifted her weight off me and started moving against me again. As she long thrust my shaft in and out of the depths of her body, I could feel her angle my shaft back enough that her prominent and well positioned clit would be sliding against it with each movement. I was sure I could feel it doing so; although that might have been wishful thinking.

She was squeezing me tighter this time; maybe trying to stimulate me to an orgasm too. But the reverse missionary position has always been one of erotic pleasure rather than orgasmic stimulation for me. Yes, I've been known to climax to it eventually, but I can get a lot of fun out of it first.

And that fun started with sucking Ellen's nipple which had come within the reach of my lips as she lifted herself up. As her long, golden blonde hair cascaded down either side of my face, it was as if I was completely immersed in her feminine beauty. With my hand around her slim waist and in the small of her back and my shaft immersed in the warm wet depths of her gorgeous body it was as if we were merged as one - her pleasure was my pleasure.

And her pleasure was very much making itself known. Most of the time, Ellen's not a screamer like Amy - although she's been known to let them rip on occasions. But a quiet moan can convey just as much intensity of pleasure as any scream and Ellen's were doing just that. As I pulled away from her nipple and looked up at her face I could see her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth drawn into a small circle through which emanated sighs and moans drawn from the deepest part of her body; possibly the very depth my hardened shaft was at that moment vigorously exploring.

I could tell she didn't have long to go so went back to sucking her nipple with a new intensity.

Ellen's moments were becoming faster and harder. Even more than before, she was working herself along my shaft now, rather than burying it deep at the end of each stroke and grinding against my pubis. Her grip was getting ever tighter too. For the first time my shaft was becoming dangerously sensitised; in the sense that the countdown to my own orgasm had started.