Unexpected Threesome Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her thighs quivering as both the exertion and her arousal were causing Ellen to breathe audibly fast and hard; each breath finishing with a little...'aahh'.

As she came, she froze momentarily, then rapidly plunged my shaft to a new depth inside her as she threw her hips down onto me, held it there momentarily, then lifted herself and threw it down again. Three of those, each accompanied by a very audible groan and she suddenly laid down on me and forcibly rolled us over.

The message was clear enough - we'd been here many times before. For want of a more delicate word, she wanted me to pound her into my own climax. It was starting to be just in time too. I finished the roll the momentum of her own action had only partly completed and straddled her thighs with mine; lifting myself on outstretched arms so I could look down on her beautiful body as I humped away at it.

Ellen used her hands positioned on my butt to encourage me to plunge fast and deep into her; which was great because it was exactly what my now anxious shaft wanted to do. My balls and shaft were brewing up ready to explode; each plunge raising the temperature to a new pleasurable height. The sort of pleasure that makes your brain feel as though it's going to explode. The last three plunges were incredibly intense; drawing from me noisy groans of almost unbearable ecstasy.

Then my orgasm exploded as ejeculative waves rushed up my shaft to flood Ellen's sex. I collapsed down on her, still shuddering with the climatic after-waves from it. They'd still for a moment until another shudder would send a rush of pleasure to my brain and induce me to lightly thrust her yet again.

But finally they came to a stop and I was left still on top of Ellen, my shaft not quite as hard as it had been, but still enjoyably lying within her sex. I started to roll to the side so I didn't bring my whole weight down on her, but with the arms she had around me, she stopped me and gradually induced me to believe staying where I was wouldn't crush her. With my head face down alongside her, bit by bit I let my weight bear down on her beautiful, seemingly fragile body.

"Ned."

"Yes."

"If I find another younger guy, can we still love each other?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can we still have a bond of love between us even though I'm shacked up with someone else?"

"If you mean can we stop having sex but still have strong feelings between us, I suppose so, as long as your new partner isn't put out by it. Most breakups are hurtful in a way that destroys the bonds that previously existed. But given you'd only be doing what we both know is in your best interests to do, it doesn't have to be hurtful. It will be painful - especially for me - but that's different from hurtful."

"It'll be just as painful for me Ned. But sexually, I'm a one man woman. Children need a family and to know who their dad is. Any partner is going to have to be strong and confident enough to know he has me to himself sexually but I have enough warmth and love to share with others without taking away from what he has."

"I thought you liked men who dissolved into jelly in your hands like you did to the waiter tonight."

"He was cute, but you misread me. Intellectually I need them to be smart and strong, like you. I want them to challenge me, get my jokes and return my banter like you do. Where I find it a bit of a come on is when they turn to jelly when they can't quite handle the sexuality. I think it's better for the guy to walk into a lamp post if I'm wearing fuck me clothing that have a... "I've seen so many tits and pussies before, I'm too cool for that to have any effect on me, but I'll have sex with you anyway..." attitude. After all, in the early days we girls could reduce you to a bumbling fool and from what Amy and Issie told me, that was even more so when it first started. And there are times we still can."

"Thanks for that."

Ellen poked me in the ribs...

"You know I mean that in the nicest possible way. What we have on the boat wouldn't work if you were an arrogant self-centred stud like persona. Firstly I wouldn't feel about you like I do and secondly you'd be feeding your ego by stirring up jealousies between the girls."

I didn't really have a reply. The fact was they could reduce me to a bumbling fool; very easily.

By now my shaft had shrunk. Just the flaccid tip of my manhood still plugged the opening to her sex. I thought I could feel the first stirrings of a new erection and while the thought of experiencing the feel of it extending to refill her vagina was tempting, I knew other duties waited me on the boat.

"I think it might be time to get back to the boat."