Unexpected Threesome Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And oh, didn't it feel fantastic. There's just something about Amy's body that makes its warm embrace of your erection feel so good. Something special. Something right out of the ordinary. It pleasures it, absolutely bathes it in erotic enjoyment, without instantly brewing it up; maybe helped by Amy's ability to judge just how firmly to grip your erection to let her control when you're going to cum.

Amy was moaning again, this time even louder. I wasn't angling for her g spot or trying to grind my pubis on her clit. This was straight missionary passion sex. She was right; although it's hardly surprising she understands her own body. It was obvious she could have vaginal orgasms and she was working up to one now.

But that knowledge gave me even more permission to focus on my own enjoyment. And a bit like a runaway train, it was starting to pick up a head of steam. I found myself thrusting faster and harder; grunting with the effort and groaning with the pleasure all at the one time.

I looked up at the ground in front of me and way from her breasts; not wanting the erotic sight of them to shorten whatever time I had left enjoying my erection's play in her body.

I was drawn back to them as Amy climaxed, looking down at her as she cried out and tensed and squirmed under me. By now her breasts were wobbling with the action, enhancing their visual appeal. I could feel Amy's contractions, even as I pumped her body, but she still hadn't tightened her grip to a climax inducing level.

By this point it could firmly be said I was 'going the animal' on her. My eyes were back on her breasts as my cock plunged in and out of her warm, wet, slippery vagina; absolutely revelling in the privilege of making love to such a beautiful and willing woman.

My own sighs and groans of pleasure were becoming longer and more intense as my brain was flooded with the glorious sensations of our sex.

Amy was moaning again; indeed seemingly building to another climax. Suddenly, she threw her hips violently up as she screamed out...

"FUCK...OH SHIT...AAAHHHHHH...Oh god...oh fuck...aaahhhhhhhh...ooooohhhhhh..."

Now her vagina tightened around my erection.

Suddenly it was overwhelmed by the most intense bursts of pure pleasure suffusing its whole being. I could feel it brewing up. More like boiling. I thrust all the more intensely, wanting to extract the maximum enjoyment from what I knew was about to happen.

When that first pulse of cum shot up my shaft to expend itself against Amy's cervix, it was like an enormous explosion of ecstasy burst in my brain and rushed up my erection at the same time. I couldn't help myself. In a far too Amy like way, I let out a bellowing...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...oh my god...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

My body went into some sort of auto pilot mode as I collapsed down on Amy, turned my head away so I didn't deafen her, and thrust like crazy, as I kept bellowing and groaning as successive rushes and pulses overtook my shaft and overwhelmed my brain.

Amy waited until I lay motionless on top of her, panting like crazy, before observing...

"That seemed to be a good one. Did the animal enjoy himself?"

"Yes {pant...pant}, the animal did. What {pant} about you."

"Yeah, you did good."

As I continued to lie on top of her, I waited until I had caught my breath, before asking...

"Is this what you did with dad on your runs?"

Amy paused and rolled us over, down the hill, putting her on top and leaving my back submerged in the creek water...

"I think a lady never tells. Let's just say this is a spot I've always liked."

"Did you ever get caught doing any of this stuff?"

"Well, maybe there's a few people have seen my bare breasts down at the park or wondered why there was a guy with a full boner in his speedos; although I always immediately threw my body in front of him to block the view. Some might have even wondered what that couple out in the water were up to. But I've never had anyone walk in on what might have been happening at this spot."

"How close in front of him were you?"

Amy grinned, seemingly amusing herself with her answer...

"Usually close enough to explain the boner."

Kissing me, she added...

"You're still hard. Do you like it where it is?"

"It's not in any hurry to go anywhere."

Amy brought her face to mine and started passionately kissing me, squirming about on top of my body as she stroked my hair and seemingly twisted my erection around inside her vagina. As her passion subsided, she announced...

"Well, I suppose we'd better finish the run."

Amy rolled off me, again downhill, into even deeper water; submerging her torso to the point her stomach was only just clear and her crotch fully submerged. She bent over me, splashing water over me to wash off the cum and juices that she'd discharged onto me as she'd rolled off and tucking what still remained a half mongrel of an erection back into my pants; then straightened up her own bikini pants.

Standing up, she stepped provocatively and unhurriedly over my still prone self as she sloshed, dripping wet, out of the creek and put her sports bra back into her wet body. Having taken in and enjoyed the view of her crotch as she stepped over me, I got up and followed as she started jogging along the path again. Both Amy's shoes and one of mine had been submerged as we frolicked in the creek and now made a decidedly noisy 'splatting' noise with every step.

When we got home, we found Ellen in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the kids. We'd taken our wet shoes off before we'd come into the house, but she quickly looked up and down our wet bodies; especially Amy's whose bikini bottoms were still dripping. I was a bit taken aback when, in front of me, she asked Amy...

"Did you fuck him?"

"Yea."

"At the creek?"

"Yep."

"Was he good?"

Amy turned around and flashed me a smile...

"He was great. A credit to his family's reputation."

"Well, that puts us at one each. So we're even."

12