All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Pt. 02'

by BiSapphyr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

This is really good stuff. You are a capable writer with a lovely imagination. By the way, I would love to get my hands on you and your roomie, as you have described yourselves. Do you have plans for next Tuesday evening?

Yet, a suggestion, try a proofreader. Find someone on Literotica whose writing you admire and ask them for proofreading. Many are happy to help.

There are very few errors, but one example. Go above to the paragraph that begins Sean got paper towels to clean off Kate's back while her and I .. " Read it aloud. That is really the only way you can proofread your own work. "... while her and I...". Would you actually say that? I doubt it based on your other writing.

Don't consider this a slam. I am a professional writer and I admire your work. But I pay someone to follow along behind me and look for such things. They show up most frequently when I edit. A sentence is not quite right. I go back and fine tune it. But in so doing I mess up the subject verb agreement. But because I know what I wanted to say, that is what I read when I proofread. As a result I overlook errors.

Thank you for a beautiful story.

BiSapphyrBiSapphyralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Thank you very much for the feedback! I do appreciate hearing constructive criticism. I am thankful for your reply. You are right; I'll start reading my work out loud more before submitting it. Thanks for reading and responding!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous