Unexpected Tip: Danny POV

Story Info
He went looking for one thing, and found something else.
3.3k words
4.32
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny stared over the road towards their house, hoping they would be there, but no lights were on. He looked at the clock on his wall, glad it had glow-in-the-dark numbers. It was still a little early but he wasn't moving just yet, he didn't want to miss anything, especially with his mother being out for the evening.

'They' were the twin blondes who'd moved in almost three months ago now, nineteen years old like himself. They weren't identical twins, both had light almost white blonde hair and vivid royal blue eyes, and decent suntans. Both had model-type figures, Beth was a little curvier than her sister Sophie, probably a C cup to Sophie's slightly smaller B cups. How did Danny know this? At least two evenings a week the twins did a cam show online.

Going back to the beginning, he'd seen them moving in and he and his mum helped them carry boxes into the house. Like himself, there didn't seem to be a dad on the scene. Their mum was a similar height, about 5' 8", but a brunette, and wore loose dowdy looking clothes. Danny wondered if she was getting over a separation or divorce as she seemed to be dressed down most of the time and wore no makeup.

A couple of days later they caught the same bus as him, going into town to start at the same college he was at. He'd smiled awkwardly and they'd waved, then carried on their conversation as if they didn't know him. By his own admission, he wasn't ugly but wasn't Brad Pitt either. His wiry six-foot body didn't help, hardly any muscle on him. He also lacked any self-confidence but knew these girls were out of his league anyway.

Later that night was the first time he'd seen them, dancing around the bedroom opposite his across the street, both in their underwear. With their lights on and the curtains wide open, Danny had turned off his light so he could watch without them spotting him, this becoming the norm.

It was a couple of weeks later when he heard someone mention the twin's web show tonight, and he'd turned and followed the person saying it to eavesdrop. Catching the name of the site he logged in that night, signed up for an account and then watched both his laptop and the live show from his window.

Much of the shows were suggestive, with viewers giving them tokens to do things, most of these things they'd do to themselves and not each other. They didn't pretend they weren't sisters, so sex between them was off the agenda. The one thing they did do a lot was let viewers 'buy' the knickers they were wearing for a set number of tokens, sometimes changing them three or four times a show. That didn't stop their hundreds of viewers from dropping tokens like it was going out of fashion.

"Mum, Beth and Sophie across the road, are their parents divorced?" he asked over breakfast.

"You mean Jodie? No, she's still married. Mark works on the oil rigs so he's away for weeks at a time," his mum answered, "he's due back soon I think she said, he's only been back twice since they moved in."

"Oh okay, that explains why he never seems to be around," Danny replied.

"Yes, she always seems a little lonely but he earns really good money. I'm popping over later if you want to come over?" his mum asked.

"No I'm good, I'm at college this afternoon," Danny said, knowing the twins weren't there any way he had no intent to sit listening to his mum and Jodie talking.

That evening he was sitting in the dark waiting for the cam show to start. He'd been watching the twins in various states of undress as they tried on different outfits while deciding what to wear for the show. His mother being out, he'd settled on the edge of his bed fully undressed, his cock already erect, watching his own personal cam show. He chuckled as he wondered how many tokens the girls would charge for what he'd been viewing already. Throughout their cam shows the girls had never taken off their shorts or knickers before, tonight looked like they were stepping up a gear as both had lacy thongs on to complete a secretary-type look.

Danny logged in and waited for the show to start. Viewer numbers started rising, more so than normal. It didn't take long before the targets to remove their blouses, and their pleated skirts, and then their bras were met. Both girls had deep suntans, contrasting against their light blonde hair and white thongs and hold-up stockings. Tokens were placed for them to play with their nipples, and then Danny had an idea.

"How much to both turn on all fours and show your arses?" he typed.

He'd seen them himself already but was trying to gee up the willing viewers.

"200 tokens," the girls answered.

Tokens started piling in straight away, the target being met fairly quickly.

The twins looked at each other, then took a deep breath and did so. They shook their arses at the camera for a while, then turned back. They giggled seeing all the comments about how good they looked.

"How much to slap each other's buttocks?" Danny typed.

A lot of comments were quickly posted saying they'd love to see that, and then the girls typed.

"500 tokens for a slap on each buttock for each of us."

if they were hoping it would be too much, that target was also quickly met. Again a little reluctantly Sophie got on all fours first, Beth slapping each buttock on turn, just sharp enough for Sophie to cry out and to leave a red mark. Sophie repeated the feat on Beth.

Danny typed in a question that he already knew the answer to, having seen it on a bedside table one night.

"Do you have any dildos?"

The girls looked at each other, as others typed suggestions. Beth moved off camera but Danny saw her get something from a drawer. Sophie pulled a face as she held it up to the camera.

"Just this double-ended dildo," she typed,

Among the various suggestions, someone had posted about them both sucking on an end each. Again Sophie pulled a face as Beth typed in 2000 tokens.

Tokens piled up from most of the viewers until that target was met also. Danny watched the girls move off-camera, Beth seemed to be assuring Sophie. They moved back on screen and holding the dildo up both fed an end each into their mouths, Sophie holding it in place while Beth made out she was sucking on a real cock. The viewers went wild and tokens were given as tips this time.

"How much to remove the thongs and get on all fours?" Danny typed.

He knew they hadn't gone that far before, so knew he was pushing his luck.

"Yes, and how much to insert the double dildo while you're posed like that?" someone else typed.

The cam show showed the girls would be back in a minute as they moved off camera. Danny watched as they talked away from it, Sophie shaking her head. Coming back to the camera, Beth typed in.

"We wouldn't normally do that, so 10,000 tokens to pose and use the dildo."

Danny assumed they had put up a high target so it wouldn't be reached, but over the next twenty minutes, it reached higher and higher until only another 800 tokens were needed. He watched as the girls off camera were motioning to each other, neither wanting to do it seemingly, then Sophie suddenly reached down and knocked the power to the laptop off.

The screen went blank and a lot of viewers were confused until some posted it said they'd gone offline and hoped they'd be back soon. Across the road, Sophie was quietly sighing with relief. Danny watched on as Sophie left the room looking a little angry, then saw Beth lie back across the bed. He could only see from her tits up but knew from her facial expressions what she was doing. Stroking his cock, he managed to cum at around the same time as Beth did.

He woke up the following morning and went to have breakfast. He was nearly finished when his mum came in from pegging out some washing.

"You don't have college today do you?" his mum asked.

"No, not today," Danny answered.

"Good. I signed for this heavy parcel earlier for Jodie across the road but I know she's back now, can you take it over to her? Oh and while you're over there make yourself useful and see if there are any odd jobs she needs doing while Mark isn't home," she told him.

"Oh mum, I was going to spend the day gaming, I've got a new game to play," he cried out.

"Well the sooner you get done the sooner you can play it can't you," she instructed.

Danny quickly thought about it. If he could get upstairs while Jodie was busy, he could have a look around the twin's bedrooms. Maybe he could find some worn knickers for himself without having to spend tokens on them.

"Yeah you're right, I'll go now. Are you sure she's in?" Danny asked.

"Yes, she messaged to say she'd been at work and she's back now, she told me to go around the back to get in," his mum answered.

Danny picked up the box and walked across the road. He opened the side gate and then shut it again, then went around to the back door leading into the kitchen. Opening the door Jodie wasn't about. He called out but got no answer. Setting the box down on the kitchen table, he walked into the living room, but still no Jodie. He went to the bottom of the stairs, called out and still got no answer.

He walked upstairs quietly, listening out to see if she was in the shower and that's why she hadn't answered. He couldn't hear the shower running, but could hear soft moans coming from a bedroom. His head told him he hoped it was Beth or maybe Sophie as he sneaked closer to the bedroom door. He pushed the door open as quietly as he could, then put a hand over his mouth to suppress his gasp.

He had a perfect view of a suntanned perfectly round arse, no knickers covering a shaved pussy, legs encased in black fishnet stockings. A black suspender belt was around her waist holding up the stockings. Moving slightly, he noticed she had on a fishnet long-sleeved top that hung down under her swaying tits. A blindfold covered her eyes, one hand in a restraint that had loose fittings, the other softly slapping each buttock alternating fingers sliding through her wet lips. The mass of dark hair left Danny in no doubt it was Jodie, although she certainly looked different to how he'd normally seen her!

"Oh, I thought you'd never get here, my pussy is on fire for you," Jodie purred.

Danny pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor, kicking off his trainers as he did so.

"Come on baby, my pussy has been waiting for you," Jodie sighed as she pushed her free hand through the other end of the restraint.

Danny quickly removed his jeans and pushed them and his boxers to the floor in one movement. His cock was already erect, he couldn't believe his luck. He got up onto the bed behind her and gripping his cock rubbed the tip along her labia from bottom to top.

"Oooh that's different you tease," Jodie groaned.

Danny did it a couple more times, then dropped his head down and ran his tongue from her arsehole down to her clit.

"Ohh, that's definitely different, very nice but just fuck me will you," Jodie moaned.

Danny kept on licking, ignoring her request, and then Jodie rolled over onto her back and releasing a hand again, pulled the blindfold up.

"What the actual fuck? You're not my husband, what the fuck are you doing?" Jodie shouted.

Danny sat back on the bed, blushing.

"Sorry, I bought your parcel over. I saw you kneeling there, looking so beautiful, and I honestly thought it was for me," Danny said apologetically.

He went to move back but Jodie reached a hand out, softly caressing his slowly softening cock, a huge smile on her face.

"You have a really nice big cock you know? Circumcised too, mmmm. Maybe, just maybe..."

Her voice tailed off as she squeezed and stroked his cock harder, coaxing him back to erection again. She licked her lips as she did so.

"I've been playing with myself for a while now, I don't know what time Mark will be back either, he said his train was delayed. I'm so so turned on right now," she explained.

She squeezed the tip of Danny's cock, rubbing her thumb through his pre-cum and smearing it down his shaft.

"You do have a nice cock, Danny. Do you want to fuck?" I know it's very naughty but I want to, do you?" she purred.

Danny nodded yes, unable to speak, unable to believe this was happening. Jodie sat up and put her hands behind his head, pulling him down between her legs.

"Lick me again," she told him.

Danny set to work, his hands under her buttocks as he licked along her wet slit. Jodie propped herself up on one elbow to watch him, using the other hand to pull the fishnet top down under her tits, freeing them into the open. She played with her nipples, now large and erect, her head rolling back as Danny's tongue found her clit before moving back and licking her arsehole again.

"Ooohh you're so good at that, play with my tits too," she instructed.

Danny reached up and tweaked and pinched her nipples, Jodie's hands going to the back of his head to hold him in place. After a few minutes, she pulled his head up to stop him.

"He's going soft, and I want to taste him now," she said, pointing at Danny's cock.

Danny knelt on the bed and leaned back on his haunches, Jodie getting onto all fours and feeding his cock into her mouth, enjoying the feel of him hardening on her tongue. Now fully erect and covered in her saliva, she lay on her back and spread her legs.

"Fuck me good," she groaned.

Danny leaned forward and rubbed his cock along her slit, then pushed into her slowly. Jodie wiggled her hips underneath him as he slid in.

"Oh that feels so fucking good, I feel so full," she moaned.

She gripped behind her knees and pulled her legs apart as Danny started fucking her, slowly at first, then increasing his pace. He kept watching his cock sliding into her, he still didn't believe this was happening.

"Fuck me harder Danny, but I want you to finish on my face," Jodie told him.

Danny gripped her ankles and pushed her legs back further, her knees pushing her tits together. He leaned over her, little beads of sweat beginning to drip over her body, and started to fuck her with long hard strokes. Jodie panted relentlessly under him, crying out yes now and again.

"Let me turn over," Jodie told him, "fuck me hard from behind."

She got on all fours again, moving to the end of the bed. Danny now stood, gripping her shoulders as he fucked her as fast as he could manage. Jodie moved her hands to her clit, feeling her body start to shake as her orgasm brewed up inside her.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm nearly there. Don't cum up me though Danny," she cried out.

Her hands were a blur now as Danny gripped her hips tightly until she cried out loudly and her back arched, shaking over and over as Danny's cock plugged her. Finally, she slumped down onto the bed, lying flat on her stomach. Her arse was round and inviting, especially with Danny still hard.

He rubbed the end of his cock against Jodie's arsehole, feeling her tense a little at his touch but giggle too.

"Naughty, that's a special treat only usually," she laughed.

"I'm home" a male voice boomed out from downstairs.

"Oh fuck, Mark is back. Quick, hide," Jodie panicked, pointing to the walk-in wardrobe.

Danny quickly picked up his belongings and made it into the wardrobe as he heard loud footsteps on the stairs. Jodie had quickly put back on the blindfold and arranged herself on all fours again, just as Mark walked in. Danny didn't have time to shut the door to the wardrobe properly, holding it shut with one hand.

"Oh, I thought you'd never get here, my pussy is on fire for you," Jodie purred to Mark, repeating what she'd said earlier.

Mark quickly stripped, showing off a very heavy muscular build. He was taller than Danny too, at least 6' 4" tall. Kneeling on the bed, he gripped his erection, a little smaller than Danny's, and plunged it straight into Jodie.

"Oooh, baby's very wet for me," he boomed.

He fucked her at a relentless pace, pushing her across the bed with each thrust, smacking Jodie's buttocks hard with alternate hands. He was like a machine, his body a blur as he pistoned into her at breakneck speed. Jodie cried out loudly as she slumped forward onto the bed. Mark slumped forward himself, lying across her back and kissing and slobbering over her neck and face as he fucked her harder still. Jodie squealed and her pussy squelched as his cock pushed deep into her.

Grunting louder himself now, Mark's hands went to Jodie's shoulder blades as he pinned her to the bed. She looked uncomfortable from Danny's viewpoint, her face screwed up seemingly in agony, but her moans and groans of delight told a different story. Holding the door with one hand, Danny gripped his cock tighter and masturbated watching them fuck.

After what seemed like an eternity, especially at the frantic pace of Mark's fucking, he finally cried out, pulled his cock out of Jodie and twisted her over. He clambered up her body, pushing the blindfold from her eyes just as he started spurting. Stream after stream flooded across her face, so much so that Danny guessed he either came an extraordinary amount or hadn't masturbated for while, saving it up for his return home.

Jodie's mouth was open, taking as much cum into her mouth as possible. After he'd finished cumming, Mark told her he was going to shower, grinning to himself as he walked away. Hearing the shower start, Danny walked out towards Jodie, still masturbating as he did so.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you dressed?" Jodie hissed.

"I didn't want to make a noise, and I haven't cum yet," Danny whispered.

As he said it, he grunted and started adding his load to Marks, covering Jodie's face again. She turned and clamped her mouth on his cock, gulping his cum down her throat.

"Now, quickly get dressed please while he's still showering."

Danny dressed quicker than he'd ever done before, Jodie slipping on a nightie before leading him quietly down the stairs. Hearing a key in the front door, she quickly bundled him into the kitchen and pushed the door shut behind her.

"Out of the back quick," she whispered, smiling at him as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Danny had barely got outside before he heard Beth's voice.

"Oh hello, nice clothing for this time of day. Is dad back then?" she laughed.

Danny made his way over home without being seen, going into the living room to his mum.

"Oh hello, you've been a while helping Jodie out. I hoped she thanked you properly?" his mum said.

"Oh she did, she thanked me very well," Danny grinned.