Unexpected Transformation of a Life

Story Info
A standard beauty chances onto a remarkable life.
15.6k words
4.56
14.4k
23
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers

Tracy started the conversation as a joke. There was a guy at a barbecue that her housemate Rosie had organized. His name was Richard, but Tracy called him Dick, because he was a dick. He was bragging about being a talent agent; he ran an agency for aspiring models. The guy was trying to tell Tracy she might be the 'type' his clients went for.

"Oh really?" Tracy said sarcastically. She had been drinking, but not that much. Dick asked if she had ever put a portfolio together, perhaps he could help her organize one?

"I have one already," Tracy said flatly.

"You have a portfolio? A professional portfolio?"

"That thick," Tracy said, holding her fingers an inch apart.

"You've modelled?"

"Dozens of times."

"Professionally?"

"If by that you mean getting paid for it? Yes."

"Your portfolio...can I see it? Where is it?" Dick asked, excited. "What photos?"

"Everything available, did every piece of work that came my way."

"Lingerie?"

Tracy tilted her head.

"Underwear," she confirmed.

"You have it here?"

"In my room," Tracy nodded.

"Could I see it?"

"Sure. Why not?" Tracy said, a slight grin on her face. Dick went to follow her to her room to get it.

"Stay," Tracy told him.

When she came back, a small crowd who had overheard the conversation had gathered around the games room sofa. Tracy held a big thick photo album. It was old and slightly tatty. Dick sat next to her, and people stood curiously around.

"This is where it started," Tracy told him, as seriously as possible. "Baby food jars. Then the same spread was used for formula."

"That's you?" Dick asked, stunned. "You're that baby?"

"Uh-Huh. Then these toy covers, on the boxes, look. These ones went on the covers of girls play costumes I'm wearing. Then all these Walford catalogues. See here's the pants and singlets, I know you wanted to see the underwear shots. That's a pet food commercial. A makeup box set for tweenies. All of them me."

Everyone was laughing and teasing her, it was fun.

"Nothing as an adult?" Dick asked.

"Made my fortune and retired. Burned out at twelve," she said, pursing her lips. Uncertain of whether he was being made a fool of, Dick retreated to the bathroom, then swimming pool. He didn't mention his job again that day.

As people left the party in the late afternoon, Tracy was introduced to Kazu as he stepped out the front door.

"I'm just leaving, but nice to meet you," he said taking Tracy's hand gently.

"Oh, you too."

Tracy had a tingly moment as they briefly touched. He was stylish. Handsome. Kind of cool in an attractive and friendly way.

"Here. If you really do have interest in adding to that portfolio...perhaps this would be more appropriate."

Tracy looked at the business card he gave her. It was black. In light green letters it had Chinese characters, and Kazu written in English. On the back it had a phone number and social media tags.

"Look it up. If you have interest," he smiled, then left.

Later that evening Tracy casually asked Rosie about the guests she invited, Kazu included.

"He does guest spots sometimes at Design School. He's from Industry."

"Oh. What about Richard, then?"

"Richard?" Rosie laughed. "He's just a dick!"

Tracy looked Kazu up.

"This is a proper company," she said to herself. Fashion event photos, training classes, videos of shooting sets. There were links to articles written about Kazu. He was the real thing.

"How the hell does Rosie know this guy?" she asked herself.

Tracy had a boy chasing her for ages. Jeff. He was okay, decent looking, nice. Nothing wrong, just not sparkling. They went out to movies; he took her to some parties. They had started to kiss. One late night at his flat on the sofa he got her top and bra completely off. Not her shorts, though. When his hand went in, she pulled it back out.

"I'm not ready," she told him. It was enough she had given him her bare breasts. Tracy's clothes never came off easily, she was never completely comfortable being undressed with men. And the way Jeff sucked and kissed her nipples, it was for his benefit not hers. His obvious adoration kept her with him for a time, but she couldn't tell how long it would be enough. Even his bare chest against hers didn't feel right. It was too smooth and girly. She made sure most of their dates didn't end up inside or somewhere private. It frustrated him no end, but he still kept trying; which alienated Tracy even more.

"Be a man and dump me," she would telepathically tell him, to no avail.

"Tracy, come in here. This is my Fine Arts tutor from School, Matthew."

Tracy was coming back from her own evening classes. A bottle of white wine was open on the table in front of those two.

"Oh. Hello."

"Matthew has moved here from Canada."

"Oh? Welcome. You moved with the school?"

"No, no, the school is a side job. I price art for auction."

"Wow. My uncle used to do that for wines."

"Really? Who for? Perhaps I know him."

"I don't think so. He died when I was back like ten or so."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Not the wine, I hope?"

"Yes, a poorly priced item led to a fight on the podium."

"Are you serious?" Matthew asked.

"No. He fell off his motorbike."

"Oh."

Tracy read Rosie's face and moved on. Later that night she spied them kissing on the front porch as he left for home.

"Are you allowed to kiss your teacher?" she asked at breakfast.

"We're not kissing," Rosie denied.

"I'll take that as a 'no' then," Tracy sniped as she moved out of the kitchen.

Now that the old portfolio was out of the box at the bottom of the cupboard, Tracy thumbed through it some nights. She had wanted to be a model. She had waited to be discovered, but it never came. Her agent only did juvenile models. Once she was a teen, she slipped off their books and into a life of mundanity. Is that a word?

She was too normally beautiful her mother had been told. Slim, blonde, medium perky breasts. Ass small and tight. Eyes to match her smile. Models like her were dime a dozen, her mother had been told.

"Not on any street I've walked down," came the bitter reply.

"Walk down Fairfax in LA and come back and tell me you still think that," came the curt answer.

Tracy looked through Kazu's Instagram again, wondering if it wasn't too late. She should have called straight after they met. He wouldn't remember her now.

"Matthew!" Tracy nearly shrieked one Friday morning. He was in her kitchen, topless, in only his boxers. "You stayed?"

"I stayed."

Tracy was in a camisole with no pants. It barely covered her ass; her nipples were plainly pressing forward. She froze, wondering whether or not to turn and hightail it back to her room.

"I've made coffee. You want some?"

"I don't drink coffee," Tracy replied, shaking her head.

"Tea?" Matthew tried instead.

"Yeah. Okay."

She had to show him where everything was, him checking out her ass the whole time she did it.

"I may as well have made it myself," Tracy ribbed.

"You can show me how to make you breakfast, too, if you like."

"Is she still here?"

"Gone."

"Okay," Tracy said wearily. "She told me you two weren't kissing."

"Ah, we're not. We just talked. All night. Then she left for class."

"Hmmm. And you stayed behind."

"Not on purpose. I fell asleep."

"Hmmm. And now we're here with two pieces of clothing between us."

"Aw, don't say that."

"What?"

"Now I'm thinking about it."

"About what?"

"About how little you're wearing."

"Oh my god. Is that...?" Tracy laughed.

Matthew completely tented his boxers in front.

"Hey. It's not my fault! That's human nature!"

Tracy laughed so much her own camisole rose up, letting Matthew get a glimpse of her pussy. It didn't help.

"Okay, okay, I'm going," Tracy giggles, "I'll stop torturing you."

In the shower Tracy couldn't help running a finger through her slit, rolling her clit. It had been years since she did that. Matthew, she admitted, was a fine male specimen.

Jeff was still hanging around though. She usually fought the good fight and found a reason to keep out of private places with him, but occasionally she would need to concede her top half. When she slept in his bed one night just in her panties and him in his boxers, Jeff was sure they'd made it as a couple.

"You can't put your hands in," she told him, being kissed. Secretly she was hoping someone would throw her a lifeline, a length of rope, something to rescue her away. Even his sheets on her naked chest and back felt too soft and fluffy for a guy's bed.

Matthew. Was he her housemate's boyfriend? Rosie kept denying it, she denied they had sex, even when he stayed over.

"What's it matter to you anyway," she challenged.

Tracy didn't answer. She couldn't. Because every time he stayed after Rosie left, Tracy found herself flirting in the kitchen.

"You only ever wear one thing," Matthew complained. "You are a tease."

"Hmmm," Tracy agreed. With him, she was. No way would she tempt Jeff like that, but Matthew had her spark. He made her want to touch herself. She was in the mood. In season. Do human women get 'in heat' she asked herself.

"How come you never took up Kazu's offer to do a portfolio?"

"You know about that?"

"Yeah, I told him about the hot babe I've been hitting onto at Rosie's and he said you turned him down."

"I didn't turn him down. He left his card, that was all. I didn't think he seriously expected me to call him."

Matthew shrugged.

"He said you blew him off."

"Oh, come on! It wasn't like that."

"Okay," Matthew said, "I'll let him know."

"Seriously?"

"I'll help set it up."

Tracy took a deep breath.

"Okay."

Tracy received an email, setting a time and place for her portfolio session.

There was a list of preparations.

Be on time

Don't wash your hair

Do not arrive with makeup

Sleep well

Bring different color underwear in your bag

Bring a strapless bra in your bag

Bring high heel shoes

Shave all body hair

Do not wear underwear on the day of your shoot, nor to the session

And amongst all the forms about who owns the photos was a disclaimer:

"The model understands that the photographer(s) will photograph and/or video the model clothed, partially clothed, nude and/or partially nude. The model will be positioned in many poses in order to capture the best image the photographer(s) believes possible.

The model agrees and understands that it's the model's responsibility to identify to the photographer(s) face to face the model's personal likes, dislikes of body characteristics, comfortable nudity or partial nudity level, poses and their comfort level verbally before photography / video shoot starts."

"Before the shoot," Tracy whispered to herself.

Tracy showed the email to Matthew. It was the first time he had been in her room. He stood next to her in his underwear, Tracy in just a singlet.

"So if you pay for the shoot, the photos are exclusively yours, but if it's for free, they can use them wherever they want and you can use them wherever you want?"

"That's what is means, right?" Tracy agreed.

"Are you going to pay?"

"1500 dollars? No."

"Fair call. What are they going to use them for anyway, right? The photos won't be specific to any product to sell."

"Why is there a nudity clause? They don't normally do that do they?" Tracy asked.

"Standard I guess."

"I'm not going to have to undress am I?"

"Maybe they need to see what you look like. See if your body is photogenic. Which parts."

Tracy looked to her left.

"Again?" she giggled, looking at his tented boxers.

"You're talking about getting undressed. What do you expect?"

Tracy turned toward Matthew and pulled the front of his boxers down, setting the erection free. She gripped the shaft, pulled it flat and put a third of it in her mouth, sucking. Matthew was entirely taken aback. Tracy had been untouchable all through their flirting, and without warning she sucks him like a hoover.

"Geezuz. Where did you learn to do it like...that...oh fuck!!"

Without warning he blew. Stacks. Rope after rope. Tracy held still as it poured into her mouth, not drinking. It pooled on her tongue. She waited patiently until the last dribble. Sucking the final drop from his tip she scrambled to the bathroom. Matthew could hear her gurgling.

"Sucks but doesn't swallow," he said to himself, still puffing. Tracy came out and pushed him playfully out of her bedroom.

"You better get dressed. Put that thing away."

"Do I have to?"

"Go. Out," she said.

Coming in close, Tracy reached up and kissed him passionately; Matthew reached down and gripped her bare ass. With her temperature rising as the kiss lingered and his grip on her ass tightened, Tracy shoved him out and locked the door. Her pussy gurgled.

"Wow," she breathed, "His cum tasted better than I thought it would."

The night before the photo session Jeff cooked her dinner. He was so nice to Tracy it was pathetic - and endearing. As she sat on the kitchen stool watching him prepare and cook, Tracy thought maybe she should be the strong one and walk? But walk where? Matthew gave her goosebumps, but he was with her housemate. No way could she ever steal a man away from someone; especially a friend. But she had spontaneously sucked his cock. And kissed him. He came in her mouth, no one had done that before; it was amazing to feel. She shuddered at thoughts of putting Jeff's cock in her mouth. Tracy couldn't imagine Jeff with his penis out. He really wasn't the guy for her. Despite how nice he was being, Tracy decided her clothes would stay on that night. It would disappoint Jeff, but it would be true when she told him she never really felt comfortable undressing with men.

The shoot was on a Thursday. Tracy had to skip classes to do it. She hadn't washed her hair since Tuesday. Her bag was full of embarrassingly normal underwear. She wore a floral dress that hid her lack of underwear. She didn't wear make-up. Against the final rule, Tracy hadn't slept well, her nerves were playing havoc. Luckily it didn't show in her face.

Kazu was there in reception waiting at 9:30.

"Tracy! At last, nice to see you again."

"You too," Tracy replied politely, shaking his hand.

"You okay? You have a good rest, I hope? Let me show you around," he said, handing her a bottle of Aqua Deco from the reception table. Behind reception was a door to a hall. To the left and right were studios. The ones on the left were all the same; plain and white. The ones on the right were painted in different colors.

"The mood rooms," Kazu explained, "And the money rooms."

Tracy looked puzzled. Kazu smiled and explained.

"If we do commercial shoots, we need good light and neutral background. Those rooms. Paying clients. Over here, the color rooms, this is for me. For fun."

"Where will I go?"

"Ah, you? You go in the rookie room."

"Rookie room?"

"Follow me, I'll show you."

The place was big. Tracy walked past a kitchen and dining room full of fruit bowls, and a big glass conference room with a great view of the city. Around a corner at the back was the Rookie Room. It literally had a sign on it saying that.

"You can see right in," Tracy said. The wall to the hall was a kind of smokey glass.

"Come in, though. Look."

"Oh wow."

Inside, the wall was a dull mirror.

"One way glass. Magic mirror it's called in Japan."

"Oh."

"It's for watching the rookies, see how they perform without disturbing."

"Ah? But then you'd worry someone was watching?" Tracy frowned.

Kazu shrugged.

"Maybe that's part of the test," he smiled. "Georgio, come over. This is Tracy, she's your rookie today. Georgio is my very best photographer for new talent."

"Hi."

"Ciao Tracy."

He didn't shake hands; he was busy setting his camera and lights. He hated that room; the mirror wall made a mess of his flash lighting but Kazu wouldn't let him cover it.

"He's moody. He's tough. But he is brilliant. Shoots everyone different. He'll see who you are and bring it out. He'll take the best part of your body and accentuate it. He has a special eye for body and soul."

"Oh."

"Do everything he says. You'll be astounded."

"Listen to the man," bellowed Georgio from the light stand in the corner. A girl came breezily into the room; young, petite, wavy black hair.

"Maria is your assistant today."

"Hi Tracy, I'm looking forward to it."

"Hi."

"Maria will wash and set your hair to Georgio's request, and take you down to make-up when needed. Help you with your clothes. Answer any questions. Drinks. Snacks. Bathroom. Anything."

"Oh. Thank you."

"We'll have a great day," Maria smiled.

Kazu went over to speak with Georgio, Maria showing Tracy to the long sofa on the back wall to wait while they discussed her. Loudly. She could hear what they were saying.

"What do you think?" Kazu asked. "What's your plan?"

"She is standard," Georgio said dismissively.

"What does that mean?"

"She is beautiful. Every day you bring me beautiful girls. Just once I want an ugly girl I can make look beautiful. I want a challenge. I want to be brilliant. These beautiful girls, what can I do with them? They are already beautiful. I don't like this."

"Okay. Georgio. Look. I promise, the next girl will be ugly. After today."

"You promise?"

"Do your best with this one today, and I will give you my mother tomorrow."

Georgio laughed.

"Okay, okay, that's too much challenge, something a little less, huh?"

"Okay, we're good? Do good on this one?"

"Yes, yes."

Kazu knew he would, no way would Georgio ever do anything but his best work. He couldn't help himself.

"So, what do you see in her? What type of shoot?"

Georgio looked at Tracy fidget nervously as she watched them watch her.

"This one is shy sexy."

"Okay...so?"

"We do it naked. Hair up elegant. No makeup on her face, leave her as she is. Just the eyes, black, and everywhere powder. I will show how nervous she is, she will be more beautiful than ever."

Tracy blushed a fierce red. Naked?

"Maria, come over. Tracy. Come. Okay, we're going to do nude, hair up. So get make-up to come down here instead. Powder her face and body, eyes black, leave her face."

"Really?" Maria frowned, "Not blush?"

"No make-up," Georgio gruffed. "And don't overdo the eyes. This girl will be natural."

"Lips!" Maria insisted, "They're too thin for camera."

Georgio looked. "Okay, but only natural. Only a little. Nothing hot. This girl, I need her nervous! She will not be a whore; she will be an innocent."

Tracy took a deep breath. No fear of failing to be nervous. Her heart was racing.

"You're going to make my portfolio nude?" she asked Kazu. "I'm not sure what message came...I don't want to do the adult industry."

Kazu laughed.

"I should hope not!"

"Then why nude?"

Kazu shrugged. "It's whatever Georgio says will bring the best out of you. Clothing companies or make-up, nude can help them, they see you unsullied. It will help more than hurt."

"I won't be able to show anyone. My friends. My family."

"Maybe you should," Kazu grinned cheekily.

"I can't," Tracy said seriously in return.

"Okay. I'll ask Georgio to do some clothed ones to add to the portfolio. It will have to be at the end, though, so it doesn't mark your skin."

"Thank you. I think."

He won't like it, Kazu thought, being told how to shoot her. Better he asked him at the end of the shoot. Or maybe even do it himself later without letting Georgio know.

"Maria. Get her ready."

"Sure. Come over. Take off your clothes behind the stand over there and put on the robe that's on the hook. Then follow me, we'll get your hair done."

There wasn't much to it. Once the dress was off, Tracy was done. Naked. She quickly slipped on the robe and took a moment to breathe. Instead she shuddered.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers