Unexpected Transformation of a Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff stopped sending messages, and given their entirely different social circle they never met by appointment nor chance.

Tracy was still letting Kazu undress her, however. She never told Matthew; it would break his heart for sure. She never told anyone.

It was always random, unexpected. Kazu would call her at short notice, tell her what time to be at his place. Sometimes it would be just him. He loved having her move about his house naked. He was intrigued by her nude body. He would look. Touch. Bathe her. Tie her up. Dance. Sixty-nine her. Fuck her with daikon.

Sometimes he would have his industry friends there. Sometimes one, sometimes more. Tracy learned to pack-fuck. Usually they took turns, one at a time, but occasionally a pair or a group would nail her all together. 'Normal' sex had become something that she would never had imagined someone could think normal. Perhaps incongruously, she found Kazu's company entirely professional. The sex he farmed out for her was kept perfectly separate from her personal life. It was part of the job, and the clients kept their discretion, as they would in business. She was simply a beautiful body for Kazu and his contacts to fuck. A commodity. Nothing more. She gave them her cunt, nothing was personal.

Tracy's degree went by the wayside as her modelling took off. Those original facial shots taken by Georgio were her calling card. Timelessly they opened doors. She added to her body-shots as personal trainers toned her tightly, but the face she was known for would always be that one. Vulnerable. Beauty of a princess, with the soul of a commoner.

"Tracy, I want to thank you," Matthew toasted her at a quiet cafe one evening.

"What?" she grinned. Tracy assumed it was for the way she finally let him fuck her in the ass the night before. Or for wearing the black mesh shirt with no bra to dinner.

"For sticking with me."

"Sticking?"

"Eighteen months we've been together. In that time, you've become famous."

"Don't exaggerate."

"Three magazine covers. We've seen you on six different train station posters. Famous enough."

"You think I've changed?"

"No, that's my point. Through all of it, we're still us. Still normal. Still a great couple."

"Fucking me in the ass is hardly normal," Tracy grinned.

"You know what I mean. There must have been a hundred times that guys have asked you to 'coffee', or tried to work their way in. But you've been so good. Every tour, every long night at work, there's never been any hint or rumor or anything. It's like you're entirely asexual with the world, and a nympho with me. Thank you. It's very much appreciated."

"Baby, I have no interest in an affair," Tracy said truthfully. None of her sex had ever involved romance.

"Thank you. This industry is notorious for asking favors of girls for them to get ahead. You must have seen it?"

"Only once," Tracy said. "Before we got together. When I took the first shoot. Kazu asked me over to give me my portfolio."

"He tried?"

"He said he could get me deals."

"You fucked him?" Matthew asked, leaning in.

Tracy nodded.

"Where?" Matthew asked, shocked.

"At his place."

"Holy shit. You actually fucked him?"

"Yeah," Tracy admitted.

"Shit. How long did that go on?"

"I don't know. Eight hours maybe. He had me tied up, didn't use his cock on me til the end. Did all sorts of weird things."

"Not how long that day. How long as in how many times? Weeks? Months? Now?"

"No! Just that once," Tracy lied. 'Before we were together. But I'm saying you're right. Everyone needs to open their legs to get ahead in this industry. Even if it's only once."

"It's awful. I'm sorry you had to experience that. It must have been humiliating for you."

"Not really. I detached myself. No emotion. It was just a job to get done."

"Even so, I'm glad you only had to do it once," Matthew sympathized. "A kick-start, I guess it could be worse."

It was much worse, Tracy thought. The previous weekend she had been laid back on a bed in a hotel suite as a group of six Japanese execs took turns to cum in her. None of them wasted their turn, each guy gave her a proper long fucking.

"After this deal with the Japanese company, I want to get out, though," Tracy said, "I have enough money."

"Hey, you don't need to worry about money," Matthew assured her.

"Hey, we're not going to just live off your inheritance," Tracy insisted. "If I get through all the Japanese shoots, I'll have just over a million in the bank after only two years. It's enough to start a life."

"Not bad huh? You can see why girls do fuck for the chance. It's a big reward."

"Exactly," agreed Tracy. On the upcoming trip to Japan for the shooting, there were more men she was promised to. It wasn't over yet, but it was close. Tracy genuinely looked forward to fulfilling her obligations to Kazu and stopping. How many cocks could a girl take before being sick of it? It took every ounce of energy to keep up the effort with her sex with her darling Matthew. She found it so hard the night before to pretend interest, she finally relented in giving him her ass to fuck as a distraction. At least he didn't like it, it was unlikely to be asked for again. She wondered why Kazu's contacts never tried to do that. Maybe he told them not to.

"After this trip," she promised, "I'll take a long break. Stay at home. Service my man."

Matthew smiled.

"That would be nice."

Kazu and Tracy met in the airport before the trip. He handed her and Maria fresh tickets.

"I upgraded you both. First class."

"Thank you."

"Maria, you can go in first," he told her without explaining. "First class lounge is inside to the left. Up the stairs."

She nodded, and told Tracy she will meet her there. Once out of sight, Kazu stepped in and gave Tracy a long, heartfelt kiss.

"I'll miss you," he said quietly, his hands sliding down into the back of her tight stretch pants, holding bare ass.

"You'll miss that, you mean?" she smiled, kissing back.

"That too."

It was an intimate moment. Usually when Kazu undressed her they didn't kiss.

"So you know what to do?" he asked.

"Everything Yoshi says."

"Exactly. For three weeks he owns you. Go to the shoots he says. Do the videos he says. Go to bed with who he says. This cosmetic company is big business for us. Not just for you. You opening up this market gives a chance for a lot of other girls."

"Me opening up my legs gives a chance to others, you mean."

"Yes," he smiled. "Those guys are going to enjoy what's coming to them. Fuck them well, baby."

Kazu squeezed harder on her ass, pushing her against his boner.

"Do I ever not?"

"No. You're always good. You have a remarkable cunt. Remarkable."

They kissed for a long time. There were people around, so they shuffled into a quieter corner. Tracy put her hand in down his pants at front. She gripped and tugged.

"Cum in my hand," she whispered, pulling on his erection. When she felt he was close she cupped her hand around his tip and caught as much of his spray as she could in her palm. Careful pulling out her hand, Tracy held it and showed him.

"That's a lot," she teased him.

"It's what happens when I'm near you," Kazu panted.

Tracy pulled her pants out at the front. Carefully she put her hand inside her panties. She smeared her vagina in Kazu's cum, using her fingers to push as much of it as possible into her vagina.

"Cover me," she whispered. "I'm trying to get all in."

Tracy pulled the pants further away and down, manipulating as much of Kazu's gunk as she could inside her.

"See? Now I'll take some of you in me on the trip," she grinned, wiping the rest of the wetness on the crotch of her pants.

"You are wickedly sexy," Kazu said truthfully.

"I need to be, right? You need me to solidify your relationships."

"Thank you. Do well in this trip baby and you'll have a surprise."

"I've had it already!" she laughed, kissing him and running off to security.

"See ya," she yelled back.

"What's happening over there?" Matthew asked. It was early morning for Tracy. The guy she had slept with was in her hotel bed still.

"Shooting starts tomorrow," she said, getting out of bed and moving into the bathroom. She was naked and sore from the sex. Her inside thigh was crusty with dried leakage, a mixture of sperm and pussy juice. "So far just getting to know some of the people here. You?"

They chatted for a time. Tracy turned down the chance to do FaceTime, saying she was going back to bed first, they could talk later.

"Good morning," Yoshi said. "Talking to your boyfriend?"

Yoshi spoke like an American, his family had sent him to board overseas for school.

"Yes," Tracy smiled.

"Does he know what you are doing here?"

"Not this bit," she said, standing by the bed, facing him.

"Do you need to take a shower first, or you're happy just to fuck again like this."

"I'm okay like this," Tracy smiled, lifting the sheet and crawling in. She shuffled under the covers and ducked down to lick his dirty erection until it was clean. Sliding back up, Tracy lifted the cock and placed it at her entrance. Effortlessly it slid in.

"Wow? You so wet?"

"Sucking cock does that to me," she grinned, coming down to kiss as she slid her insides up and down his wood.

"You like morning sex?"

"Right now I do," Tracy said, kissing his face. "Your cock feels nice."

"You'll be sick of it soon."

"Let's see."

For the longest time the two of them mated passionately. Tracy sat on top, lay under, and stuck her ass in the air to be fucked from behind.

"Your body is outstanding," Yoshi told her as he looked down on it. Tracy pushed back harder at his cock in appreciation. "I was going to farm you out to my friends to have fun with. But having been in you myself, I think I might keep you for myself. Do you mind?"

"I've been told to do what you say," Tracy admitted.

"Well!" Yoshi laughed, "For the time you are here, you're my escort."

Tracy shuddered at that word. She had told herself she wasn't a whore, just playing the corporate game, but being called an escort didn't help.

Yoshi gave her a long serve; he was feeling nicely in control.

"You really like cock, don't you?" he smiled kissing her. "You're not putting this on, you're actually enjoying it, aren't you?"

"I never used to. Not when I was younger. Before this job. But lately, yeah, I love it as much as you guys do. I wanna be fucked all the time," Tracy moaned truthfully. "Your cock feels so good in there. I feel empty if it's out."

"We're gonna have fun," Yoshi said, delighted to have had Tracy land in his lap.

The shoots were outstanding, the locations outstanding. They took a bullet train to Kyoto and Yoshi had booked out the gardens of Nijo Castle; no mean feat, closing a national museum for an entire morning. The weather was perfect, not too hot and humid. Tracy turned heads wherever they went, especially given the dresses Yoshi had her wear in public.

"You can see her ass from back here," Maria complained to Yoshi as they walked the streets near Kiyomizudera. "That dress is too short. At least give her underwear."

"Look at these people taking pictures. Social media these days, they are all journalists, they all post to hundreds of friends. It helps her brand. Sexy on the street in everyday life, not just in the posters, it helps her brand. It's her job, Maria."

Maria shook her head. Japan's objectification of women in society was at least up front, not like home where it hid behind bedroom doors.

"And you think being able to see she shaves her pussy is good for her brand?" Maria grated.

Yoshi smiled. "Could never show that on mainstream media. Japan laws on genital displays in regular media are strict. You've got to learn to use the weakness of social media as a strength."

As such, during her days off shooting, Tracy made a number of walks in the city and at famous sites. Each time was a different outfit, but invariably it gave glimpses of her pussy as she moved and stretched and leaned. Invariably everyday people's pictures went viral. Yoshi's staff kept a close eye for police and scurried her away at any sign of their presence.

"Tracy is everywhere. Shaved pussy is trending," Yoshi smiled smugly to his board members. "Reports say hair removal salons are seeing a spike. My boys are trying to get Tracy one more shoot before she goes with Bare, the waxing chain."

"She's lasered, no?"

"They do that, too."

"Can we get her back here again later this season?"

"I'll ask Kazu, but I think he's wants to send us someone fresh each time. Sort of like a series of Studio Kazu girls rather than repeating on one," Yoshi explained.

"That could work, too," they agreed, "If they are all as sexy as Tracy."

"Indeed," Yoshi smiled.

Before going home, Yoshi took Tracy on a drive to Yumori Tanakaya, a traditional ryokan in Tochigi for two nights off work.

"They have a mixed bath," he told her in the car on the way. "Men and women bathe together in a beautiful hot spring by the river."

"Naked?" Tracy asked.

"Of course. Women often stay wrapped in towels, but you won't need to.'

Tracy was wearing shorts and singlet in his car. Knowing how pleased it made Michael on the Winnebago trip, she undid her bottoms and pulled them all off, sitting for the ride with her legs open to him.

"You want me naked, right? This whole trip."

"I do," Yoshi admitted.

The room and inn were spectacular, a wonderful new experience for Tracy. They were staying in a massive tatami room, with sliding doors onto a long wooden balcony overlooking lush mountains. It was cooler than Tokyo but warm enough to be comfortable.

"The futons don't usually come out until after dinner," he explained as two young porters made up their beds at one end of the long tatami room. "But I asked the master to put them out early, that you want to be fucked now."

"It's true," Tracy smiled. With the two young men still there, she took off her shorts again, dropping them to the tatami. Her singlet went on top of it. Yoshi stayed clothed, but held her naked in his arms as they kissed.

"Hurry up lads," he said in Japanese, "Foreign women don't like to have to wait for sex."

They finished and scurried out. After undressing and a passionate 69, Yoshi lay her back on the futon and buried his cock into Tracy.

"I love it," she groaned truthfully.

"Have you ever been fucked on the floor?" Yoshi asked, pumping her.

"Not one like this!"

Yoshi gave her a long, hard serve. He slammed her on her back, then rolled her over and slammed her from behind. Tracy stretched her arms out front and pushed back as hard as she could. She loudly encouraged him to dump his sperm the farthest inside her he could.

In turn, Yoshi loudly obliged.

"I love when a guy cums on the inside," Tracy panted, coming off her high.

"Any guy?"

"Ones I like. Oh, I can feel how full I am. That was a big one," she groaned as Yoshi slid out of her, laying on his back.

"Suck my cock clean. Then we'll go look at the baths."

Tracy's pussy leaked air and semen as she licked and sucked the gunk from Yoshi's shrinking erection.

"Amazing that someone so beautiful fucks like dirty little skank," Yoshi said joyfully.

"I like it," Tracy shrugged. "You think I should pretend I don't?"

"No, don't do that. Come on, let's go show your pussy to some guys."

"Better wait til I stop leaking cum before I go to a bath."

"Good point."

They wore robes and walked the hotel. Yoshi told the reception to change the sheets, and to wipe clean the tatami around the futon, where Tracy had leaked fluids onto it.

"Apologies, foreign women don't know not to leak sperm onto tatami. I will teach her next time," he apologized in Japanese.

"Why was that guy looking at me like that?" Tracy asked afterward.

"Like what?"

"Never mind."

Yoshi taught Tracy how to use an onsen; sit and shower first on the small stall and hand-shower. Make sure she cleaned well between her legs. The bath itself was piping hot, in the warm weather Tracy found it difficult to sit in the water. She mostly stood thigh-deep. There were two couples and a group of five middle-aged men; the guys didn't mind. They said polite things about her body. Some of them followed as Yoshi and her moved down to the rover itself.

"Shit, that one is so hot, this one is too cold. I can't sit in either," Tracy said apologetically.

"You'll get used to it. These guys like looking at you stand, anyway."

Tracy looked at them watching her, staring at her naked body in the warm sun. There was a time when this would've freaked her out; but now standing nude in front of strangers had become normal. If anything, it was a blessing not to have to put their cock in her mouth or open her legs for them.

"Very beautiful," one of them said in rough English.

"This whole place is," Tracy returned, though they didn't understand. She pointed to their surroundings, the rocky sides of the mountains and spectacular greenery. "This. Everything. Very beautiful."

"Yes, yes," they agreed, only looking at her, grinning.

Yoshi kept them at the baths for most of the afternoon. Eventually Tracy got used to the hot of the onsen, in preference to the cold of the river. She had fun trying to communicate with the local men, using what English they had and learning Japanese. Mostly bad words of course, via pointing and repeating. There was no touching, though, there was nudity but not sex. It wasn't til she followed Yoshi back up the steps to the inn that one guy reached out to hold her ass, his finger slipping through her slit. Tracy gave him a frown and he stopped, though his old buddies gave him a back-slapping for trying.

There was a small cafe-style bar near reception that Yoshi ordered whisky and bubbly and they sat in just their robes and got drunk before dinner. With no restaurant near the inn, dinner was on low tables in their tatami room. The ladies that brought in the food didn't look at Tracy's nudity, and tried to ignore her sitting on Yoshi's lap fucking as they came in to clear the dishes away later. She had morning wood in her, too, as breakfast was brought in; on her knees, face down in the pillow.

"Getting his money's worth," one of them whispered snidely in Japanese.

After a long, drawn-out mating, Tracy was back in the baths and river until lunch. Then back there again until late afternoon. Dozens of men got to speak with her. If they weren't all nude, it would have been nice clean fun. Those guys did the best they could with English. Tracy used the Japanese they taught her, to the mirth of the guys surrounding her. A few dared ask to touch. Each time Tracy deferred to Yoshi, who shook his head.

Again, they had drinks in the inn in just their robes; Tracy's more open than closed. Again, she ate dinner nude in their room, again she spent the evening after dinner on her back with a cock entrenched deep in her vagina.

"After spending a whole day watching you naked, talking with all those men...all I wanna do is fuck your brains out," Yoshi grunted, pumping her from above. "You are beautiful and famous."

"And I've got a nice cunt," Tracy added. The champagne in the bar and then Japanese whisky with dinner was having a happy influence on her mood.

"Yes, a great cunt," Yoshi agreed, spending more time in it than out in the time they had until check-out the following morning.

The final shoot was nude. Hair removal chain. On the posters, Photoshop covered Tracy with a big tape measure going around her body, but showed enough to let you know she had no pubic hair. Or underarm hair. And nice breasts. Yoshi invited all his key customers to come watch the nude shoot. To celebrate the end of three successful weeks they partied in Tracy's suite. It was the only time during the trip that she was asked to gang-bang guys. A dozen guys (mostly in turn) took Tracy to her bed, to fuck with the prize mare. It took hours to get through them all. Yoshi stayed after the party had finally finished.