Unexpected Transformation of a Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really wanna come in here?" she asked, spreading her legs for Yoshi to take his turn. "I am completely dirty. I'm full of semen."

"I'm fine with it. You're a whore. Being full of cum is what I should expect from a whore, right?"

Yoshi fucked her like one, all through to checkout and her trip to the airport. Air was still gurgling out of her pussy sitting on the plane. Luckily in first class there were no passengers nearby that could hear it belching out. When Tracy was back at home and in bed with Matthew, she had to grimace and pretend it didn't hurt like hell as he pounded her.

"It's only three weeks," she groaned. "You're fucking like you've been gagging for it a year!"

"It feels like a year," he smiled and kept slamming.

Tracy met Kazu at his home the following Tuesday. She left all her clothes by the front door. The housekeeper was in but she was used to seeing Tracy nude in the house.

"Cheers," Kazu said, in just a t-shirt, clinking glasses. His cock was still wet and sperm ran out of Tracy's pussy into the cloth of the kitchen stool. "From all reports the perfect trip. Thank you."

Tracy nodded in agreement.

"I didn't feel anything went wrong. Yoshi seemed happy. The shoots seemed smooth."

"They've already booked the next studio tour. And he said the sex with you was so good he kept you to himself the whole trip. Is that true? You only had to sleep with him?"

Tracy nodded. "Except the last night. He set all of them on me the last night."

"Okay."

"But they want another tour?" Tracy asked wearily. She'd had enough. Yoshi was right about her being a whore. She wasn't playing the corporate game anymore; she was on the game. Pussy for favors. She was expensive, but still just a whore. Matthew would be heartbroken if he knew. How to get out of this mess?

"Yes, we need to go back."

"Me? I need to go back?" Tracy asked.

Kazu shifted in his seat, then stood. He was clearly nervous; the first time Tracy had seen him that way.

"What?" she asked.

"Not you."

"Not me?"

"No. Let me explain," he paused, taking a deep breath. "My studio. We do new things. New talent. Usually we run with someone for a season, then move on."

"But I had two seasons."

"I know. But, did you see any others?"

Tracy thought for a time. Kazu had never created camaraderie amongst the models. They led very separate lives.

"No."

"We've never really had a hit like you. It's opened up doors for us. But our calling card is 'fresh'. We don't do repeats."

"Except me?"

"Except you. But we're not going to go around again."

"You're firing me?"

"Not firing. Changing your role."

"Changing my role?"

"Well, changing the deal is probably a better way to say it."

"What's that mean?"

"A choice."

"A choice?"

"Two choices," Kazu said, walking around the kitchen bench. "Choice number one. I'll pay you one hundred and ten thousand dollars per year for five years to leave and not model for anyone else."

Tracy took that in, trying to look miserable as her heart leapt.

"Choice number two, you stay with us in an ambassador capacity and I pay you three hundred thousand per year."

"Ambassador?"

"Smarm the clients, come to the parties, make yourself available."

"You mean available to fuck?"

"Yes," Kazu nodded meekly. "You would remain available for fucking. As you are now."

"Jeez, Kazu, I'm not a whore," Tracy groaned. Kazu didn't reply. They both knew that wasn't true.

"How many fucks?" Tracy followed up with, her mind ticking over.

"I don't know. A couple a week? Once a week?"

"And if I take one hundred and ten, each year, I don't have to fuck anyone but I have to give up modelling?"

"Yes, and all rights to your image," Kazu confirmed. "Well, except for fucking me. At one hundred and ten thousand a year to do nothing, you could take your pants off for me, right?"

"I guess that's fair," Tracy sighed. "How often?"

Kazu shrugged. "Once a month?"

"And what if I have a baby one day? You going to stop paying because I'm not fucking you?"

"No, we'll list you as on maternity leave," he smiled. "Until you stop breastfeeding. I'm not into milk."

"I'm surprised," Tracy smiled back, "Everything else you like to do is weird."

"Hey, what about today? That was vanilla, straight-out sex."

"Yes," Tracy agreed. "It was nice."

"So? Ambassador or retire?"

"Retire," Tracy said firmly. "I don't mind coming here and doing what you like. I kind of enjoy it now too. But I'm sick of sleeping with fat strangers."

"Oh yeah, which bits you like?"

"Huh?"

"You say you kind of enjoy coming here now. Which bits?"

"Oh. Being tied. Blindfolded. Not knowing what's in me..."

"Great. That's this afternoon's agenda settled then."

Matthew couldn't believe how lucky they were. They'd talked about Tracy quitting, thank goodness Kazu got in with his exit plan first.

"So? Go back to study?" he asked her.

"Yeah, maybe. But not psychology again. I can pay for something better now."

"Or a full time mom?" he proved.

Tracy laughed.

"We're not even married, we haven't even been shacked up together a year. I'm not having a baby til after getting married, and you need to tuck me a thousand times before we do that."

Matthew's mind ticked over.

"Once a day for three years? We're half way done already, probably."

"Okay, two thousand then," Tracy came back with.

Matthew shrugged and said he was fine with that plan. Then he bent her over the back of the sofa and lifted her short skirt. As usual, no underwear. He filled her cunt with cock.

"Just like that, baby?"

"Just like that," Tracy purred. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

They married after about 1,700 fucks, though they had lost count by then. A baby came about 450 fucks after that. In between Kazu managed to put in 60-odd of his own. Tracy felt a sense of relief that her little boy had no Asian tinge to it; when she had come off the pill Kazu had lost his load in her three times. It had been a great thrill for them both to know that she was fertile, and know it was wrong, but to do it anyway. Luckily, they didn't pay the consequence.

Kazu let her go after that. He didn't oblige her to give him any more sex after the baby was born. Once the final year's payment was done, that officially released his hold on her. Tracy gave him one more fuck though, for old time's sake. She brough her son with her, him sleeping nearby in the pram while his mom spent an afternoon getting nailed by a man who wasn't his father.

"Your cunt still feels great," Kazu breathed happily. "Your body has come back well. I feel a bit weird though, being up you with him right there. Putting my cock in where he came out."

"I wanted you to see what you nearly did to me," Tracy smiled, gripping the base of his erection with her pussy lips. "I was worried the whole time he would come out looking like you."

"Still can. I could cum in you now," he teased.

Tracy laughed and shook her head. "No, not going to have your baby. I'm back on the pill anyway, stopped breastfeeding at seven months."

"That's good," Kazu said, squeezing to check.

"Come on, give it to me, rough like you used to. Once last time. Then I'd better go, before he wakes and sees his mum like this."

"Pfft. He's too young to know."

"Cum in me," she said, kissing his mouth. "Once last time."

Kazu fought to make it last as long as he could, but eventually Tracy's skill in her hips won out. Her vaginal walls were pasted with his semen.

"Thank you," they both said to each other.

Tracy walked out of Kazu's house and life. She never went back. Finally, she had become what Matthew always thought she was; a wonderful, faithful girlfriend and wife.

"I've been lucky to get where we are now," she told her little man. "Time to appreciate this little family of ours." From that moment, Tracy slept the best she ever had.