All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 09'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome job

Hopefully that means her spunk will come back and that she wont lose her career dreams. He has to give in to her wishes too

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter but

it was a great chapter but i would of liked Angel to have stayed constistent and not backed down to Cullen who is a real asshole

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I like that the story is moving forward at a faster pace. I understand the need to show the conflict between them, but I prefer for it to be shown as the plot moves forward and some action and excitement happens. At the same time, I like that you finally let her start to let him get under her skin. The stubborn stay away from me attitude was getting tired. I know they will still butt heads but I like that some chemistry is there and I wanna see some understanding of each other..even if they later piss each other off or whatever. I just don't want it to be constant fighting and attempts for him to dominate her and her to push him away...that gets boring. I wanna see some romance start to happen despite her need to prevent herself from giving in...to have her start falling for him in spite of herself. I hope he'll also start to understand that he has to make more of an effort to understand her and change how he deals with her too. will you be clarifying who it is that is after her (the step-mom right?) and what she hopes to accomplish? does she want to mate with cullen herself? hmmm can't wait to see what she does next and hope it inadvertantly brings them closer together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was nice to see Angel finally softening towards Cullen, but agree with Don that she needs to be strong especially as Cullen is such a strong Alpha. I think his wolf would not expect anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh I loved it!

For the Killer...I think it's the stepmother, but...I have doubt. Maybe you're just trying to make us think it is the stepmother and really it's someone else? You're keeping me on the edge of my seat!!!!!!

And I Agree. Angel should be strong. She will be the next Alpha Bitch so she cant become a softie! BUT I hardly doubt that. Step/push a few buttons and she'll fight to the death. And you really don't want to mess with the 'twins'. I wouldn't want them teaming up and coming after me! lol Well....Maybe Cullen needs that? And while teaching Cullen a lesson teach Owen a lesson as well! I'm sure he'll be in the same boat. Get rid of 2 problem in 1. Will you also be writing a chapter about Owen and Isabel? I think it will be entertaining as much as Angel and Cullen. =)

I'll stop talking now that I wrote a novel.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
MORE WOMAN!

HURRY AND WRITE MORE!!!! I want to know who the killer is.. I want cullen and angel to finally hit the bed lol I want Owen and Isabel to have their own story.

BUT GREAT chapter!!! :) I can't wait to read some more! Everytime I look in the morning i'm looking out for your story/chapter! =) One of my Fav's!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Cullen

Give the poor guy a break. Some of the previous commenters are coming down hard on Cullen. He's how old? He's been an Alpha for how long? Do you really think it is easy to have someone question you, especially if you have never have been questioned in your entire long life. I think Cullen is doing a great job. I mean has he punished her as he would any pack member. As a human how do you like being questioned? Don't get me wrong about Angel. She is a very strong woman who won't be pushed around. And far that alone, once the sparks truly start watch out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like it, but still a little confusing...

The story is pretty good, but there are some things that just don't seem right. For instance, Angel fought tooth and nail trying to simply change the bedroom arrangements, but when Cullen tells her that she can't even finish school she barely bats and eye. He completely changed her life plans and she didn't even make a fuss over it. Either she has some weird ass priorities or the she's prone to extreme personality shifts. I just think there the characters' motivations and thought processes need to be fleshed out a little more.

In regards to the story itself, please find an editor or someone to look over the story before you submit it to make sure the 3rd party POV you've chosen stays consistant throughout the chapter. Everything should be written as if it happened in the past, aside from the statements made by a specific character or what they are thinking at any particular moments. You should write "Cullen HAD...they WERE...she WAS". Just image that everything you write happened already and you're just writing it down for other's to read. That should keep you from slipping out of your POV in the story.

Other than those few critiques, keep writing. I can't wait to see if it is the Stepmom or half-brother that is causing all the problems. Though I must admit so far my money is on the Stepmom, since Cullen's father was betrayed by someone so many years ago, and I highly doubt it could have been the half-brother at that time.

Jenni101Jenni101over 13 years ago
UGHHHHH

Why why why?? Your story is so enticing I cant stop reading. It amazes me that the world still has unknown writers that can grab a readers attention and just make them go crazy with anticipation. I cant wait for more. Also for some reason Im assuming that the bad guy is actually a female and is maybe some how connected to Layla or something.

Tam14611Tam14611over 13 years ago
Laid

Cullen needs some real bad before he kills the whole pack. LMAO. Another great update, I bet it's the stepbrother and stepmom who are trying to kill Angel. Didn't Cullen's older brother die under strange circumstances??? I hope the Scotland pack is ready for the anger of their new Alpha Bitch. HAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this story

......but this chapter has really annoyed me.

As a pharmacy student in my final year, I couldn't just giving up my degree for a man, no matter if he was the prince of england or an alpha wereworlf. To even get into pharmacy, one need to study hard all the way through school and university.

It is a vocation, and one I can't imagine anyone just giving up at the drop of a hat, same way I couldnt imagine someone who studies medicine being told that they couldnt become a practicing doctor.

Then again, with the amount of time she had off for her accident, she would probably have to repeat the year anyway to make up the lab work.

I also find it difficult to understand how a strong minded character who fights to stay in another wing so hard, would just give in so easily to giving up her school and going to scotland.

ooh, actually another thing.

You have a translation of gaelic in an earlier chapter. What you have written is actually in the Irish language, which although similar to scottish gaelic isnt interchangeable. They are spelt very differently and the use of words differ too.

although there seems to be a lot of criticism there, i do genuinely think its an interesting and fun read with a good storyline and you have so much potential as a writer.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 13 years ago
Confused

This chapter really confused me. Angel went from a strong person who would fight for what she believed in to a submissive. Cullen as much as told her that she was a slave now to him and she just seemed to accept it? VERY CONFUSED

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
awesome!!!

cant wait for the next chapter

shortydeeshortydeeover 13 years ago
Great

I understand that she is trying to give them a chance but Please do not let her become too submissive, it would take a lot away from her. I know that the sex is comingg...LOL...but I want to see how she tames the beast.....LOL! I also hope that Isa and Owen will have a story of their own. Please give her Mom a loveer too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love it!

i'm behind you all the way, i hate how most stories start out with the couple fighting and then all of a sudden it is just resolved. yours allows for great character development and this will sound kind of corny but it also allows the plot to thicken...hahaha. your doing great but if you could please write a little faster the time in between chapters really kills me.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
really enjoying this story

I am really liking this story - only wishing chapters come quicker. But then again, I want the whole story in one day so I can read it all at once - lol. thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
Thanks

For updatig can't wait for the next chapter and the lemon in it

sarabellsarabellover 13 years ago
Enjoying...

the build up. You have developed the main characters wonderfully. Looking forward to more.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Your evolution as a writer is inspiring. This is a fantastic story that gets better with each chapter.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Can't wait to read more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could have sworn...

I could of sworn at midnight on new years I read the next chapter and then I went to sleep and woke up and the chapter's gone?! What happened? I was hoping for an additional chapter cause the suspense was killing me! Hopefully you'll be able to update more than one chapter pretty pretty soon... =] love the build up but suspense is getting to me! Can't wait!!

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
love it!!!

cmon!!! post updates!!!! i cant wait!!!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
umm

i though i read chapter 10almost a week ago and now its gone? kinda odd

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
Next chapter

soon please??!?!?!?!?!?!?

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

I really like your story, the characters are multi-faceted and your writing as really evolved. But right now I'm not seeing them ever being happy together (they don't listen to each other or seemingly respect each other) plus I have a really hard time believing that Angel is willing to give up her dreams w/ so little protest. She's worked hard for that her entire life and doesn't seem to be the type of character to define herself by a guy's expectations.

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Mix up....

Just a small mistake...you first said Duncan ran in place of Cullen in Scotland, but then you said Donovan in the beginning of this chapter was running the Scotland pack for Cullen....

huneybeehuneybeeabout 13 years ago
you crazy

plese have a little compassion for ur readers

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Hmm!

I still don't like her much and still like him more each chapter he deserves better than the spoilt child she is acting like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brain surgery!

Angel is in prior need of it! One moment smiley and happy then yelling and fighting! Jeeez! You'd think she was a toddler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Job -

so far I absolutely love your writing. I especially love how stubborn Angel is - and how hot headed Cullen is! Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like her...

I think after having her whole life gutted by this male, she deserves to throw a few tantrums. Please don't make her into some submissive slut.

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

i have to agree with the 08/21 anonymous she should be allowed to be pissed off the guy walks into her life and starts ordering her around, the proud woman that she is would never submit without a fight, and personally i find her personality very fun to read about so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editing

A while back you thanked somebody for helping you edit your submissions...well, I hope you're not paying them, because they suck.

Look, if you want to submit these stories to a public forum, at least use Spell Check!! My god, I can't get over the overabundance of spelling errors and improper usage of commas, nouns, adverbs....get it together; you're going to (yes, I said 'you're, not 'your' like you improperly use the word) going to lose (yes, that's 'lose', not 'loose') a lot of readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Angel is dropping out?!

It really surprised me that someone who work fulltime and goes to school fulltime and is focused on her schooling and career would easily agree to give it up. After all her petty fighting for things like where her room should be suddenly she's ok with being a dropout when she was so close. This didn't seem plausible at all.

dugaaurudugaauruabout 12 years ago
make her a pharmacist

she has been fighting her whole life to be a pharmacists not just for herself but for her family. and she would throw all that away for a man she doesn't even love yet? plus, even if she did love him, she doesn't seem like the type to throw away her independance or put her love life over her family.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
too true,

well said 'arelative', well said...

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Whas'up

You call yourself bad_girl69, and there hasn't even been a 34 1/2 yet. That is a "you do me and I will owe you one". Let's have some hot Were sex - soon!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
I keep wondering

When the adults are going to show up and paddle the children.

Cool story line though ......

Chuckle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous