All Comments on 'Unexpected, Unwanted, Unprotected'

by Followsmith

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe you can write a Part 2

You know, where Eddie gets arrested for rape and convicted. That way the boys in Cell Block D can turn the tables in the prison shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife's Reactions

My wife was forced in a somewhat similar situation, although the guy wasn't drunk, and my wife had had a couple of drinks before arriving home. It wasn't until several years later that my wife was finally able to tell me about it, long after the guy had moved away and I had lost touch with him.

The guy did a good job of cleaning up, so I was unaware of any evidence of the incident. Also, in my wife's case, she still lay there stunned by both how fordcefully, quickly and easily she was taken (since she had always imagined that she could successfully fight off such an attack), and overwhelmed by a feeling of lassitude resulting from her powerful orgasm, so when he returned from the bathroom, he took her again, making her have another powerful orgasm.

For weeks afterward, she was subdued in a way that puzzled me, but after a month or so, she returned to her normal self. When she finally confessed the incident, she said she was fearful of having been impregnated, but was relieved when she had her next period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bastard

CLICK CLICK. BOOM...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
followup

Will there be a part 2? How does she cope and deal with him in the future? Does she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was actually good writing. You might be wasting your talents on a site like this lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story was good

Hope you write more 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2s

Hope she got pregnant. Me I forced myself on my aunt were in her pool splashing around and my aunt didn't notice until after I had her bikinu top. I looked saw her bigkid. ts with extra large dark brown nipples. She told give her top back through it on deck than swan up to her ripped her bottoms off. There she was naked I said wow nice cunt hair she tried to move and I spun her around where back was against me. Grabbed her tits pinched her nipples hard she screamed ow and I managed get my swim trunks off shove my cock from behind into her cunt. Her mouth dropped wide open and she said take it out of me I just stayed in her till I let go and she pulled away towards the ladder. Was right behind her when she got out grabbed her put her on her back got on top shoved my cock back in her cunt. Before she could say something I was fucking her hard and fast until I made her cum than said here it cums let go inside her cunt. Her mouth open wide tears ran down her cheeks said to heri hope got you pregnant than she pushed me off called me bastard and I laughed two weeks go by I get call she said hope your happy you knocked me uo because i'm pregnant with your kid. I said wow your having my kid that sounds great. To this day I still fuck her hairy cunt she now has given me 4 kids her tits do sag now are double EE plus her nipples are even darker. To this day I have taken care of her go out on factions together one thing she loves doing going to swingers parties letting every guy fuck her bareback and doing gangbangs she tells me see what you done turned me into mid fifties slut.

thedusty1thedusty1over 4 years ago
Very well written

Amazed by the descriptions & just the style you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since you enjoyed it, you should had given your husband a surprise and went straight in and fucked him bareback he would have enjoyed the sloppy seconds, he probably wouldn’t had known because you always made him wear a condom he would have thought you were just real wet. That way if you had become pregnant he would have thought he was the father

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why wouldn't she want to wake her husband? I swear I'm losing I.Q. points when on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So much for that marriage. Forgivable if he found out? Probably not. Not be me if she didn't confess after the shock wears off. I would forever be wondering about the parentage of any offspring going forward. It's not pride or insecurity, but the very essence of a marriage: trust and fidelity. You can love and raise a non-biological chiid if it's a choice from another marriage, but not the result of a mother's deceit. Those expectations of trust and fidelity don't go away just because he was a drunken idiot. Time for a more trustworthy spouse if still young enough in my estimation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

friend?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great accidental start to her new sex life. Her husband set it up. I think. Eddie will not be her first.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And then? What happened? Her period didn't come? Did she got pregnant?

Bonz123456Bonz1234566 months ago

this made my pussy wet

Bonz123456Bonz1234563 months ago

I do this with brother in law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done Eddie.

I fucked a nurse after our first date, I asked her to put her nurses uniform on which she did, I lifted her dress and petticoat pulled her silky knickers aside and fucked her senseless, she was pregnant and we married a short while after the birth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous