Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,615 Followers

After she'd finished reading, she handed me the box, "Yes, this will be perfect." We almost started walking down the aisle when a steel lock caught her attention. Taking one from the rack and adding it to the packages I held, we finally made our way back to the counter. While the man was alternating between checking me out and checking us out, Mumsie had him add a tube of lubricant and batteries to our order.

Before he loaded everything into a bag, he asked Mumsie, "If you want to plug him and lock him up before you leave, you can use one of the booths in the back."

Mumsie smiled, "Well thank you. I think we'll take you up on that offer."

After grabbing my hand, she led me to the very back of the store and down a dark hall with doors lining both sides. Mumsie chose the very first one on the right. Inside, on a small screen played a preview of a very hardcore movie of a girl with several large black men.

Mumsie held the flimsy door open for me and after she followed me inside. Before she sat down on the only chair, she closed the door and locked it. When she told me to take my shirt and shorts off, I got worried. The door was very flimsy and if someone wanted in, they could break the door open easily. But there hadn't been very many people in the store since we'd arrived. The odds of someone doing that were slim. It was just my mind running wild.

Mumsie had me stand between her knees while I took off my shirt and shorts. While I undressed, she got things ready. I slowly pulled my shirt up and off and laid it over Mumsie's thick thigh while she opened the chastity cage and began disassembling it. I took a deep breath and hooked my thumbs under the waist of my shorts. I slowly lowered them down my legs and then stepped out of them one foot at a time, laying them over her thigh on top of my shirt.

I was standing naked in a video booth in an adult bookstore with my mother-in-law! My skinny, short penis so stiff it was pointing straight up. When she had the cage ready to put on me, she looked up and saw my little hard-on.

She frowned, "Well, this isn't going to work. You need to make that little thing get soft."

I bounced on my toes and nervously whimpered, "I know!"

Mumsie grinned, "Well, I suppose this will be your last one for a little while. It should be memorable." While still looking right at me, she leaned down and took it in her mouth to the very root. It was the last thing I expected. The feeling and sensations were overwhelming. I was bouncing on my toes and waving my arms around like crazy.

I'd been so excited for so long, I wasn't going to last long and we both knew it. When I got right on the verge of squirting, Mumsie sealed her lips around the skinny neck of my penis. But she wasn't moving at all. Like before, my penis squirted all on its own. I squeaked when the first glob oozed onto her waiting tongue. My whole body was trembling and I'd completely forgotten where we were. At that time, it didn't matter.

Mumsie swallowed my juices and kept my penis in her mouth until it softened which took several minutes. While I stood there, I jumped at every sound I heard. Each time the store's front door opened and I heard someone talking, I felt like jumping out of my skin. No one made their way back to where we were. But the reality of being there in that condition was very real and made my heart pound in my chest.

When my penis had wilted to its normal size, Mumsie let it slip from her mouth. She wasted no time I soon had the chastity cage assembled over my penis. Even soft, my penis filled the cage. I knew when I got stiff, it was going to be awfully cramped and probably hurt.

After getting the lock unpackaged, Mumsie reached out and put it in place on the chastity cage but didn't close it. Looking up from where she sat, she asked, "When is Chloe due to return home?"

Biting my lower lip, I whispered, "Next week, six days from now."

She smiled and whispered, "I'm sure you can last six days in your new cage." She then snapped the lock shut. The clicking sound of that lock echoed in my mind while I watched her slip the keys beneath her blouse, under her bra. "How does it feel, Sammy?"

I squeaked, "It's tight. It's scary. But it's good too."

She smiled, "I'm glad. Now turn around, bend over and spread your cheeks for me."

Turning away from her, I laid my hands on either side of the monitor that was playing a preview of a girl being fucked by a huge cock in the back of a van driving down the street. Mumsie lubed up the buttplug and then lubed up my behind. The plug took a little time to get inside, but not as long as it would have if I hadn't been playing earlier. I moaned softly when it slid inside and the base settled between my cheeks.

Even after just squirting, I felt myself becoming aroused again. As my penis began to swell in its cage, I felt the discomfort and arched my back while rolling my hips upward. I whimpered softly, "Oh Mumsie!"

She let her hands slide over my bare sides and down my hips, "I know Sammy. It feels good." Her hands slid back up my sides and I arched my back even deeper. Her voice sounded husky when she said, "I'm not going to take you home today. I'm not going to take you home until Chloe is on her way home. You'll be staying with me until then."

When I stood up, pulling myself away from the wall I whimpered as the plug moved inside of me. Turning back to face Mumsie, her eyes immediately dropped to the cute, pink cage keeping my penis captured. Her eyes slowly drifted up my naked, hairless body until she was looking into my eyes.

"Baby Boy, you have never looked so cute." Her eyes drifted over me standing there for a few moments until she grinned, "I've got a wonderful idea. Sammy, you've wanted people to see you naked and horny. If ever there was a place made for a cute boy to expose himself, it was an adult bookstore."

I squeaked, "I can't Mumsie! Not here!"

She smiled, "Oh yes, here." After stuffing my shorts and T-shirt into her purse, she stood up and turned to the door while taking hold of my hand. Mumsie left the litter from our packages on the floor while unlocking the door and opening it all the way. Mumsie stepped into the hallway and dragged me along behind her. I was panicking and trying to hide myself behind my hands. But the only thing I was left wearing were flip-flops, my chastity cage, and the buttplug! I could never hope to conceal my nudity with just my hands. When I tried to hide myself behind Mumsie, she paused, gave me a stern look, and had me walk in front of her while keeping my hands at my sides.

As we stepped out of the hallway, I quickly scanned the store and saw three men shopping plus the man behind the counter. One of them looked to be in his early thirties, the others were all in their forties or older. The shoppers didn't look up and kept their attention focused on their shopping. But the man behind the counter smiled big enough that I could see his stained teeth from across the store. I thought I was going to faint or vomit, I wasn't sure which.

When the man behind the counter called out, "I see the chastity cage fits.", the other three men looked up from what they were doing and slowly made their way closer to us to get a better look at the naked boy in a chastity cage.

Mumsie ignored the other men when she answered the man behind the counter, "Yes, it fits perfectly. After all the help you gave us, I wanted my son-in-law to come to show you how cute he looks wearing it."

He arched his eyebrows and asked, "Did you get that remote plug in too?"

Mumsie dug through her purse until she found the instructions for the plug, "Yes, it went in without a problem. But I'm a little confused about the remote. Can you explain it to me?" She then handed the man the sheet of paper.

I stood there naked in my chastity cage while Mumsie and the man got the app downloaded to her phone and paired it with the plug in my bottom. She stood by with the three shoppers while the man behind the counter took control of her phone and my plug. When he turned it on for the first time, I gasped and doubled over. It was vibrating deep inside of me, bumping against my magic spot! It was a terribly intense sensation. I quivered and gasped while he showed Mumsie the 'intermittent' function. It would vibrate and the pause the vibrate again. It was horribly arousing.

My skinny penis struggled to stiffen and I was learning just how small the cage was. While I was limp, it wasn't bad at all. But even when I started to get excited, the cage kept it bent in a way to keep it from ever getting fully erect. It hurt, but it was far more uncomfortable than it was painful.

The three men were all standing right at the counter with Mumsie while the man behind the counter drove me crazy with the plug. He taught them all how to increase the intensity of the vibrations and mix it up the frequency of the intermittent function. I was standing in front of Mumsie and all those men quickly becoming the horniest I'd been all day.

When the man behind the counter passed Mumsie her phone back, she looked to the other three men and asked if any of them would like a turn. Of course, they all wanted a turn. And for the next half hour, I squirmed and wiggled and ground around that store while the plug vibrated inside of me.

By the time Mumsie got her phone back, I was covered in a thin layer of perspiration, breathing heavily and my pink chastity cage was pushed out from my body due to my poor penis trying so hard to get stiff. Drips of my excitement were falling from the tip of my cage. I was a horny mess! Somewhere along the way, things got hazy. But I do remember holding Mumsie's hand and leaning against her while we made our way to her car. After I'd calmed down, I squirmed in the passenger's seat on my bare bottom and asked why I was still naked.

Mumsie said, "You didn't ask for them and I didn't offer them. I think you look perfect just the way you are. But if you want to get dressed, your clothes are in my purse."

I scooted across the big, bench seat right beside her. I snuggled up even more when she wrapped her arm around my naked body. In a soft voice, I said, "I think I'm okay. If you want me to stay like this I will." Cars were passing us and people could have been looking inside and seeing me, but I barely noticed them. My penis was still cramped in the cage, but at least the vibrations had stopped.

Mumsie stroked my naked back while she drove, after a short time, she said, "I was going to take you to a mall to go clothes shopping. But I know a lady who owns a consignment store. I think she'd be more tolerant of a young boy running around in a dress..." She hesitated and glanced down at me, "...or naked."

I snuggled my head against the side of her enormous breast and cooed, "Okay." Reaching down between my legs, I felt the chastity cage and tried to squeeze my fingers into the slits to feel myself under the silicone, but the slits were too small. I couldn't even touch my penis.

While driving along, she asked, "Sammy, you're such a good boy. I just told you I would take you into a consignment store naked, and you didn't object at all."

I squirmed against her soft body and never looked at her while I explained, "Everything we've done today, they are things I've always dreamed of doing. All of it..."

She rubbed my back gently so I went on explaining, "Chloe would never, ever do things like you've done for me. I've known that for a long time. And I never thought I'd get to do this stuff. Chastity, the butt stuff, being naked in front of people, being naked in front of you..."

She looked down at me and I looked up at her. She asked in a gentle voice, "Have you thought about me seeing you naked before?"

I looked away and blushed, "Yes." I squirmed against her before looking up to see her still smiling down at me. "I've thought about it a lot. And I'm really glad you walked in on me today and saw what I was doing."

She looked back to the road, "Want to know a secret?" She didn't wait for a response, "I've thought about seeing more of your little body too. But I never thought I'd see as much of you as I have today."

I whispered, "I love you, Mumsie."

She squeezed me against her, "I love you too, Sammy."

Mumsie pulled into a strip mall and parked at the storefront of her friend's Consignment shop. There were a few other cars in the parking lot and through the windows I could see a few people wandering around the store. She climbed out of the car and came around to my side. With my door opened, she offered me her hand. As I laid my small hand in hers, I felt the butterflies return to my stomach. I nibbled on my lip and tried to stay behind Mumsie while we walked toward the store.

After we'd stepped into the store, Mumsie laid her hand on my lower back and guided me toward the lady behind the register. The other people were browsing through the racks of clothes and didn't seem to notice us.

When we stepped out from behind the last rack concealing us from the lady at the register, her mouth and eyes popped open wide. Mumsie had me stand just away from the counter so her friend could still see me. Her friend was a full-figured lady just like Mumsie. She wasn't as tall as Mumsie, but she still towered over me. She was wearing slacks and a blouse, both of which were stretched tightly over her ample figure.

In a surprisingly calm and relaxed voice, Mumsie said, "Hello Denise. I'd like you to meet my son-in-law, Sammy."

She smiled at me while her eyes drifted over my naked, hairless body and my pink chastity cage. She was nervous and glanced around the store before saying, "It's nice to meet you, Sammy."

As I opened my mouth to respond, Mumsie turned on the vibrations of the buttplug. I gasped, doubled over and my legs immediately felt like jelly. I had to lean against the counter to keep from falling.

Mumsie spoke to Denise, "Chloe is out of town again and I stopped in check on Sammy this morning. I accidentally walked in on him while he was playing with a surprisingly large dildo." Denise gasped out loud. Mumsie didn't pause, she went on, "I had to say something. So, I sat down, and we a conversation about how normal things like that are. During that conversation, I also learned little Sammy had an interest in Chastity. So that was our first stop."

Denise stared at me standing there in my chastity cage while I writhed from the vibrations of the plug, "I can see that."

Mumsie turned up the vibrations, "And now we're here. Because during that conversation this morning, I also learned Sammy liked to wear dresses and girly things. Do you think you can help us, Denise?"

Still looking very nervous, she pointed to the side of the store where a woman was flipping through the racks, "The junior sizes are over there."

Just before we began walking across the store, Mumsie turned off the vibrations. I took a second to catch my breath before following along beside her. When we got to the aisle, I kept Mumsie between me and the other woman in the area. Before beginning to look, Mumsie glanced at me and muttered, "Four, I bet you're a four." She then looked toward the other woman and called out, "Excuse me, can I ask your opinion?"

The woman looked up from the rack and saw me trying to hide. Mumsie pulled me in front of her and asked, "What do you think my son-in-law's dress size is? I'm thinking a four."

She responded, "He's your son-in-law?"

Mumsie smiled proudly, "Yes, we're out for a day of shopping. You see, Sammy loves to play dress-up. But my daughter simply won't allow it. With her being out of town, it was the perfect time for the two of us to pick him up a few things to wear until she gets back."

The woman shook her head from side to side while saying, "My son-in-law is a jackass. Why can't he be more like yours?"

Mumsie smiled proudly, "I guess I'm just lucky!" She paused before asking, "What do you think, a four?"

The woman let her eyes wander over me once more before answering, "Yes, about a four..." She didn't finish her thought when she noticed a drip of my excitement beginning its slow descent from my pink cage. "May I ask why you want to put him in a dress? If he were mine, the boy would never wear more than that little cage."

Mumsie got my attention and said, "Sammy, why don't you show this nice lady what else you're wearing."

Biting my lip, I knew exactly what she meant. Turning my back to the lady, I parted my legs and slowly bent forward. I saw her walking toward us from between my legs. And when she was close enough to reach out and touch me, Mumsie turned the vibrations back on at the highest intensity. I popped up and fell back against the woman who caught me in her arms. I squealed, "Mumsie!!"

The lady held me while her hands slid up and down my sides until coming to rest on my hip bones. The lady moaned, "Fuck yes. He'd never wear more than the chastity cage and butt plug."

Mumsie varied the intensity and frequency of the vibrations in my plug. While she played, she said, "You do have a point. We both love him running around like this. And if I put him in a dress, it would hide his little cage." Mumsie finally turned off the plug and let me catch my breath and regain my balance.

The lady furrowed her manicured brow, "Hang on. I saw something down here. I'll be right back." And with that, she walked back to where she'd been standing earlier. After browsing through the rack, she pulled a piece of clothing that was tinted pink but completely transparent. It looked very short with thin, lacey spaghetti straps. I shivered when she brought it toward Mumsie and me.

The lady pulled the garment into a loop while walking toward me. She didn't ask, she didn't need to. I slowly raised my arms and let her slide the camisole down over my hyper-excited body. It fit my body loosely and ended just above my belly button. My bottom and chastity cage were left completely uncovered. It was decidedly feminine and matched my chastity cage perfectly. The lady stepped back and smiled, seeming to be very pleased with how I looked.

Mumsie looked at me and had me turn around in a circle. "I like it, but I'm not sure." She looked over the racks of clothes before looking back at me, "Sammy, there are a few shoppers, plus Denise. Be a good boy and go ask their opinion on how you look. We'll let the majority will decide if we get it for you."

Biting my lip nervously, I almost asked if I had to. But in the end, I stepped away from those two ladies and slowly made my way toward Denise. When I stepped in front of the counter, I squeaked, "Excuse me, Denise?"

While she looked up at me, the vibrations began slowly and at big intervals. I had to fight to keep focused on what I had to do. Denise didn't say anything, her eyes drifted over me and I somehow managed to say, "Mumsie, I mean Betsy wants me to ask you if you approve of my outfit."

She looked a little worried, "I do. But don't you want to wear something down lower?"

I squirmed my hips in circles and tried not to pay attention to my poor penis being so cramped in its cage. I whimpered softly, "I am. My cage. I'm wearing my chastity cage. And I think that's all Mumsie wants me to wear."

She looked up over my head in the direction of Mumsie. When she next looked at me, she was smiling, "You do look awfully cute dressed like that. I'd have to say I do approve."

With her answer, I thanked her and made my way to the back of the store, and began searching for other people. After passing two aisles, I found a man who looked old enough to be my father. He was searching through a rack of work clothes. He looked up and saw me as I tiptoed toward him, his attention zeroed in on my chastity cage.

His voice was deep and rather sexy, "Well, hello there Cupcake."

My voice was squeaky when I explained, "Hi. Um, my Mumsie wanted me to ask you if you approved of my outfit."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,615 Followers