Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mumsie had sat down in the car, I spread my legs as wide as I could putting one foot on the dashboard and the other across her lap. My hips were grinding around lewdly while my penis filled my little cage to capacity. It was no longer just uncomfortable; it was starting to hurt.

While starting the car and driving us away from that store, Mumsie's voice was soft and calm when she asked, "Did you enjoy that, Sammy?"

I half-moaned, half-sobbed, "Mumsie, I'm so horny! Please! Pretty please!"

She didn't look away from the road when asking, "Pretty please what? I know you aren't asking for me to take your cage off. You know how disappointed I'd be if you even asked for that."

Tears began to run down my cheeks, "I'm just so horny!"

She stroked my leg that was laying across her lap, "I know, Baby. We're almost home."

The ride to her home seemed to last forever. I squirmed and writhed in the seat and fought against the cuffs holding my wrists against my neck. I didn't even pay attention to where we were until the car came to a stop in her garage. After closing the big garage door, she got out of the car and came to help me out. Once on my feet, she began handing me things to hold. With my wrists trapped near my neck, it was awkward to hold anything.

Mumsie led me into her house and after taking the bags from me, she set them on the dining room table. She backed me against the wall near a large photograph of Chloe, in a husky voice she gave me a choice, "Sammy, what would you like to do now? Would you rather spend some time under my dress?" She stepped back from me, lifted her dress, and began to peel her big panties off. The musky, humid scent of her arousal quickly filled the room.

She held those enormous white satin panties right in front of my face. She moaned, "Look how horny you've gotten me today. Do you see how wet my panties are?" The moist spot on her panties had damped the entire crotch. If I didn't know better, I would've thought she'd had an accident.

Mumsie moved the panties closer toward my face until I felt the moisture touch my nose. "You could spend some time under my dress. Or, we could try out the strap-on and I could fuck your skinny little ass until you can't walk. We'll be doing both tonight. But we can start with either one, Baby. Why don't you choose this for us?"

I wasn't exactly thinking straight, but I thought she sounded slightly more excited about having me go under her dress. So that is what I chose. Mumsie grinned, took my hand, and led me to the living room. After sitting in her chair, she wagged her finger at me while scooting down in the chair and raising her dress.

On my knees, I ducked my head under her dress and was greeted by the powerful, womanly scent of her arousal. Between Mumsie's warm, thick thighs, I learned everything about her womanhood was bigger than Chloe's. The bushy, dark hair was long, kinky, and unshaven. While Chloe's lips were thick, Mumsie's were even chubbier. They were far bigger than hamburger buns. Peeking out from between her fat, hairy lips was her clit. Not only was it about the same size as the squishy head of my penis, but it also resembled it. It was glistening pink, and there was a seam running up the bottom side, just like my penis!

Leaning forward, I felt her hands lay gently on my head, guiding me toward her sex. With my wrists still cuffed beside my neck, I had no way to brace myself. I struggled from falling forward against her for a short time before giving up and leaning my weight against her huge pussy. Her lips spread apart and hugged the sides of my face as I licked circles around her stiff clit.

Mumsie caressed my scalp with her fingers over the dress covering my head and moaned softly while I worked. She began talking to me while I ate her. But I was unable to lean back and respond, so I kept licking, kissing, and sucking on her while she spoke.

"Oh Sammy, you're such a good boy. You're my good boy. You're Mumsie's good boy. Mmm, that feels so nice Baby. It's been so long since anyone has done this for me. Do I taste good, Sammy? Do you like the taste of Mumsie? I love the feeling of your face, mouth, and tongue down there."

She continued to talk to me like that while I slid my face up and down between her lips. My face was soon drenched with her juices. She was all I could taste, see, or smell. Wherever my mouth was, I licked and sucked everything I could reach.

The plug in my bottom never started vibrating. But my little cage forbid my penis from getting the least bit stiff. My hips ground around while I slid my face against her juicy expanse of sex. My penis was cramped up and ached for release. But it seemed to add to the wonder of the moment. I wasn't thinking about getting out of my cage. I was thinking about how proud Mumsie would be unlocking me the next week when Chloe was on her way home.

Mumsie's fingers gripped my head tighter and her thighs closed in around my head. I slurped her fat clit into my mouth and tickled it with the tip of my tongue while Mumsie's legs began to spasm. I sort of heard her moan loudly even though her thighs were muffling the sound of her voice. Her clit throbbed against my tongue and her entire body began to tremble as she came against my face. She kept me held tightly in place until she could stand it no longer. She then scooted back on her chair and once I'd managed to lean up, she closed her thighs tightly together.

Her face and chest were deeply flushed. She was breathing heavily and had the biggest smile on her face. After she'd calmed down from her orgasm, she moaned, "Thank you, Sammy. I've needed to cum since I walked in on you this morning."

I moaned softly after hearing her say how she needed to cum. Still kneeling on the floor at her feet, I licked my lips and whimpered, "I'm-I'm glad I was able to help."

She smiled while reaching into her bra and retrieving the keys to my cage. Leaning forward, giving me an incredible view down her dress between her enormous breasts. I moaned softly while sitting there gazing at her breasts pressed snuggly together beneath her dress. She slipped the key back into my lock and left it dangling there.

She asked in a soft, sexy voice, "Sammy, I've wanted to ask you, is having your little penis locked up in that cage all that you thought it would be?"

I squeaked, "Yes, and more. It's different than I thought it would be. It hurts sometimes and it's uncomfortable. But just knowing it won't come off until you take it off. It's making me think about it. and I always feel it. It's so intense, Mumsie."

She smiled, "Baby Boy, are you still off-the-charts horny?"

I arched my back and moaned, "Yes! I've been in this cage most of the day! And I've been naked in front of strangers! Mumsie, having you catch me playing with myself was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Bending forward with her elbows on her knees, I was able to peer down her dress again. She gently asked, "Do you know what we're going to do next?"

Biting my lip while squirming my hips against the floor, "You're going to try out your strap-on?"

She stared into my eyes, "That's right, Sammy. And if you think you're horny now, I'm betting I'm going to have to scrape you off the ceiling after I'm done fucking you." She then stood up, looked down at me, and said, "Wait right there. I'll be back to get you when I'm ready."

She then walked away from me toward the stairs leading to the bedrooms on the second floor. As soon as she'd stepped out of sight, I looked down at the key dangling from the lock. I wiggled my hips and heard the key clink against my cage. I was so close to being free. But even if my hands weren't restrained, I wouldn't have turned the key. I swore to myself that I would last as long as Mumsie wanted to keep me locked up.

I knelt there by the couch and bit my lip when I heard the water come on. Mumsie was taking a shower. I squirmed on the floor while imagining her abundant body in the shower with water dripping from it. Squeezing my eyes shut, I imagined her breasts, tummy, thighs, behind and legs dripping wet. I whimpered softly while I waited.

The water eventually turned off. I listened to her walking around above me on the second floor. I tried to figure out what she was doing. But I wasn't even close. When she came into view at the top of the stairs, she was truly a vision. She was wearing an ankle-length, black, silk robe. It was left open a little bit all the way down the front. I was able to see her bare cleavage, her soft tummy, her bushy pussy, and her thick thighs. My penis ached while struggling to swell to its petite erect size.

Mumsie walked right past me and into the dining room. After collecting our bags, she returned to sit in the chair I knelt before. The first thing she pulled out was the pink cami top she'd bought for me at the consignment store. While holding it between us, she said, "When I first saw you in this camisole, I had this horrible thought of taking you home to Chloe wearing it and your chastity cage. Even now, I think she should know that if she isn't willing to indulge your chaste, sissy, exhibitionist fantasies, I will."

I whimpered softly, "I thought about it too. But..."

She shushed me before I could finish. "I know, Baby. I know." After laying the cami over the arm of her chair, she began pulling out one item after another from our bondage kit. The first things to come out were the nipple clamps. It wasn't until that moment that I noticed the small silver bells hanging from either clamp.

Mumsie reached out and pinched my nipple between her fingers. I squirmed and arched my back deeply which pushed my chest toward her. While pulling my nipple away from my body, she used her other hand to set the clamp in place. When she'd released it, I squeaked and wiggled around which made the bell tinkle. Soon after, the sharp pain passed and I was left with my nipple feeling very warm. Mumsie then repeated the process on my other nipple. When both of them were in place and the initial pain had passed, I wiggled my chest making the bells tinkle. It seemed to please Mumsie.

Next came the pink ball gag. While holding it in front of my lips, she whispered, "Open wide."

I had to open wide to let the ball fully enter my mouth. After she buckled it behind my head, it became clear that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from drooling. It began oozing down toward my chin while Mumsie sat there smiling at me.

Next from the bag came the leash. After she'd clipped it to my collar, she leaned in, kissed my nose, and said, "Maybe tomorrow we'll go for a walk in the park." I moaned against the ball gag and felt drool beginning to drip from my chin. The thought of Mumsie taking me for a walk through the park on a leash made my penis tingle and strain inside its cage.

After that, she pulled out the rope and ankle cuffs. With a smirk, she said, "We'll figure out what to do with these later.

The next two things to come out of the bag were the pink leather flogger and the wooden paddle. Leaning in again, she kissed first my nose and then the pink ball holding my mouth wide open. "Do you know, I've never given you a single birthday spanking."

She must've seen the concern on my face. Picking up the wooden paddle, she slapped it against her open palm a few times. "If you hadn't been such a good boy all day, I'd be turning your cheeks bright red with this. I suggest you continue to behave or you'll wind up on the wrong side of this paddle. Do you understand me, young man?"

I nodded my head quickly while glancing between her and that paddle. She set it and the flogger aside before returning to our bags and pulling out the skinny, short, pink dildo. She laid it on her leg before pulling out the huge, thick, pink dildo. Picking up the thinner, smaller dildo, she held one in each hand and looked at me. Raising the thinner of the two, she shook her head and set it aside on the end table.

With the huge dildo resting across her lap, she pulled the last items from the bag, her harness, and the lubricant. After setting the lube aside, she took the harness from its box, fiddled with straps, and mounted the dildo on it before standing up before me. She stood so close that at times, my nose was nestled in her pubic hair while she stepped into the harness and pulled it up her legs. As it slid into place, the dildo brushed along the side of my face.

Mumsie then sat back down with that huge dildo rising up from her waist. She wagged her finger at me and when I leaned toward her between her naked thighs, she reached around my head and removed the gag. While I stretched out my jaw, Mumsie scooted her hips to the edge of the chair again. This time her juicy pussy was framed by the straps of the harness. And from that harness rose the long, thick pink dildo.

She asked in a soft tone, "Sammy are you still my good boy?"

I nodded my head slowly and uttered, "Yes, Mumsie."

Her eyes were half-closed when she moaned, "Mmm, I'm happy to hear that. Because I want my good boy to suck my cock now." She used her finger to push the dildo until it was pointing right at me while beckoning me near with the finger of her other hand. Leaning forward, I pursed my lips and placed a kiss right on the tip of it. Looking up into her eyes, I slowly parted my lips and let the phallus pass into my mouth.

Mumsie stared at me and moaned, "That's my good boy. You know how to make Mumsie happy. Yes, sucking on my cock like the good boy you are."

I began bobbing up and down on the dildo jutting up from her hips. My slobber was dripping down all over it. The wet sounds of my what I was doing seemed to echo around the room.

Mumsie reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. "Deeper. Take more of it. Take as much as you can."

I slid down farther than I had before but still wasn't even halfway down before I almost gagged. Mumsie looked pleased but she moaned, "Deeper."

I swallowed my mouthful of saliva and went back down on her cock. When I got close to the back of my throat, I hesitated before pushing forward far enough that I gagged and backed off, but kept her in my mouth.

She was watching my every move. In a soft voice, she said, "Again. Just like that."

With her dildo still in my mouth, I whimpered, "But Mumsie..."

She got a look on her face that let me know this wasn't the time to speak up for myself. After licking my lips and swallowing, I went back down on her and gagged myself again. Mumsie moaned, "Again." She set a routine. I gagged myself over and over on her dildo while she sat there watching it all. The dildo was eventually covered in my saliva and I paused to lick up and down along its length so it wouldn't make a mess on her. While I did that, Mumsie smiled down at my flushed face.

She whispered, "How is your little penis, Honey?"

I whimpered, "It's cramped up in the cage." My hips squirmed around and I ground my bottom against the floor.

Mumsie grinned, "Well, my cock feels wonderful. Look at how stiff it is." She wrapped her hand around the dildo and began to stroke it up and down while I knelt there watching, unable to even touch my desperate little penis.

While she stroked herself, she said, "Sammy, ask me to fuck you."

I moaned, "Mumsie, will you please fuck me?"

She playfully frowned while saying, "I don't think you meant that. I just don't believe that you want me to fuck you."

I arched my back and wiggled my cage so the key bounced off the cage and the bells on my nipple clamps tinkled. I moaned, "Mumsie, please fuck me! I've wanted you to fuck me since you picked out that dildo in the store. I've never been fucked like this before. But I really want you to be my first. I want to give myself to you. I want you to take me."

She smiled, "Do you love me, Sammy?"

I groaned, "Yes! I do! I love you very much!" Leaning forward I took her dildo back in my mouth but didn't gag myself.

She stroked my hair while I sucked on her dildo, "Baby Boy, I wished I'd met you before Chloe."

I popped up off the dildo and moaned, "I think that too!"

Mumsie stood up quickly and helped me to my feet and grabbed the lubricant. My legs had gotten stiff from kneeling there for so long. She guided me up the stairs with her dildo poking against my back and bottom the whole way. She guided me straight through her room and into the master bath. Following her instructions, I spread my legs and leaned over against the sink, and watched her reflection in the mirror. Mumsie wiggled her fingers under the base of my plug and began to slowly pull it out from inside of me. I rose up on my tiptoes and arched my back deeply when my little hole stretched around the widest part of the plug. Mumsie then pushed it back in and I squealed. Over and over, she slid the widest part of the plug in and out of me. When it finally came all the way out, I was left feeling empty and extremely horny.

Mumsie glanced at me in the mirror before laying her hands on my hips. She gently rubbed the tip of her dildo against my gaping hole. She paused to pick up the bottle of lubricant and squirted a large amount of it down between my cheeks. She then slid the dildo between my cheeks covering it in lube as well.

She spun me around and almost pushed me back into the bedroom. She was excited, probably just as excited as I was. She lifted me onto her bed which sat high off the floor. She grabbed my ankles and pulled my bottom to the edge of the bed and rest my skinny legs against her breasts and shoulders. She lined up the dildo and touched it against my ring of muscles.

She looked up over my body. My legs were spread apart and the chastity belt with its key in the lock was pulled away from my body. The clamps on my nipples were gently tugging on the tender flesh which only aroused me more. The collar around my neck and my wrists captured against it. I was a horny mess with no hope of relief any time soon.

Her voice was raspy, "I'm going to fuck you now, Sammy."

I wiggled my hips, "Do it, Mumsie! Please do it!"

She kept hold of my thighs while pressing forward with her hips. The long, thick dildo began to sink into my body. Mumsie moved slowly, she was in no rush. When I tensed up, she slowed to a stop before starting again. It didn't take as long as I thought it would before I felt her legs and hips against my cheeks.

That moment when she'd buried the entire thing inside of me, she moaned, "Tell me you don't want to cum."

My back arched deeply and shivers shot through my entire body when she bumped the strap-on as deeply as she could without pulling it out very much at all. "I don't want to cum, Mumsie!"

She grinned while sliding the dildo almost all the way out before slowly going all the way back in. "Who is going to decide when you can next cum?"

I whimpered softly while squirming around on the bed, "You are, Mumsie!"

She began sliding the dildo in and out of my overexcited body. While staring into my eyes, she asked, "And how many times am I going to cum before I let you out of your little cage?"

I groaned while arching my back and wiggling around on the bed, "As many times as you want to!"

She grinned while the sound of her hips slapping against my thighs and bottom echoed around the room. "That's right. I'm going to use your face, your cute little mouth, and your slippery pink tongue to cum as often as I want." After slamming the dildo into me especially hard, she asked, "How does that make your little penis feel?"

I began trying to push myself out to meet each of her thrusts. But it was difficult to do with my hands secured to the collar around my neck. "It makes it sad and lonely. It makes it really cramped in his cage."

She grinned and asked, "HIS cage?"

The strap-on was bumping and sliding against my magic place inside my body. I was squirming and moaning as I felt my pleasure rise up inside of me. Having no idea how she wanted me to respond to that, I whimpered, "Her cage?"