Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned wide, "If it were up to me, every boy as cute as you would have to dress just like that."

As he finished that thought, the vibrations began again and this time more savagely than before. I gasped, ground my hips around, and finally leaned against the man while laying my hands on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me to keep me from falling. One of his hands wound up on my bottom and he must've felt the vibrations. Before I knew it, one of his fingers had slipped between the pale, round globes of my cheeks and was tapping against the base of my plug. That rhythmic tapping on my plug turned up my arousal even more.

His voice was even deeper and raspier when he said, "Someone around here knows how to properly treat a boy like you." He was looking over the racks while still tapping on the base of my plug. When the vibrations finally stopped, he held my shoulders and looked down at me, "Are you with the lady across the store? She the one that sent you over here?"

I moaned, "Yes!"

He patted my naked bottom and said, "You can tell her I more than approve. And you can tell her seeing you has made my day. It isn't often I get to see a cute boy running around dressed in as little as you."

My breaths were coming in gasps when I stepped away from the man and continued to look for anyone else to ask. On the last aisle, I saw two ladies and a girl all shopping together. The girl looked to be in her early twenties, about my age. The women were closer to Mumsie's age. As I made my way toward them, they all looked up before I got near them.

The girl about my age exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

One of the ladies covered her mouth with her hand.

The other looked at me disapprovingly. She began telling me, "Young man, you can't be in public dressed like that! You need to get some clothes on this instant!"

Feeling like I was about to cry, but that was interrupted when the plug began vibrating again. I squirmed and wiggled my hips and finally wound up bracing myself against a nearby shelf. Right away, a drip of my excitement began falling toward the floor. It was followed up by another.

The woman who had first covered her mouth spoke to the woman who had scolded me, "Calm down Ellen. The boy has got the sort of body to wear that sort of thing. Just look at him. He's gorgeous and obviously very aroused." That woman took hold of my hand and raised it above my head. I turned like an awkward ballerina in slow motion, writhing around in a frenzy the entire time.

I finally worked up the strength to ask what I'd been sent to ask, "Hi. My Mumsie sent me here to ask if you approve of what I'm wearing."

The sour woman asked, "Mumsie?"

I bit my lower lip and explained, "She's my mother-in-law." The vibrations finally turned off giving me a break from the torture. I tried to catch my breath and calm down. My little chastity cage was pulled out from my body and my little marbles were being pinched by the ring of the cage.

The younger girl pointed over the racks of clothes, "That's got to be her over there. She's waving."

After I'd asked again, the nice lady and girl both agreed that they approved. The sour woman gave me a firm 'NO'.

I was extremely horny when I turned away from the group of women and made my way back to Mumsie. I didn't bother looking for anyone else to ask. I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight at all. I eventually found her standing near the register chatting with Denise.

When I got close, she asked, "What did everyone think?"

I whimpered, "Four yeses and one no."

Mumsie reached down and gracefully pulled the cami off of me, leaving me standing there in only my chastity cage and plug again. Mumsie laid the cami on the counter and told Denise we'd take it. After it had been rung up and paid for, Mumsie asked for a bag. She told Denise I wouldn't be wearing it on the drive home.

After all that I'd done since walking into that store, I was impossibly aroused. The chastity cage seemed to emphasize my horniness. It made me squirm and constantly think about how horny I was. When Mumsie began chatting with Denise about her business, I tugged on her arm. When she bent down, I whispered in her ear, "I'm really, really horny, Mumsie."

She stood up and right there in front of Denise, she said, "I know you're a very horny boy. But I just put you in your cage a little while ago. Do you already want me to let you out?"

I nodded my head and whimpered, "Yes, please, Mumsie! Pretty please!"

She frowned, "Well, that's not going to happen. But, if you behave yourself, perhaps when we get home I'll let you spend some time under my dress."

I groaned, "Oh Mumsie!"

She looked at Denise who was completely flabbergasted at what she seen and heard from the two of us since we entered her shop, Mumsie then told her it was time to get me home. Denise didn't respond, she stood there staring at us, trying to comprehend all that had occurred. I never looked back, but I'm sure she watched the two of us as we left her store.

As we stepped out of the shop, I asked, "Are you really going to send me under your dress?"

After opening my door and I'd sat down on my bare bottom which drove the plug deeper inside of me, I whimpered and squirmed until I got more comfortable.

Mumsie leaned into the car, kissed my nose, and said, "Yes, when we get home, you'll be spending some quality time under my dress. You aren't the only one who has gotten horny today. And I'm not in a chastity belt. I can have as many orgasms as I want. Unlike you who will remain in your little cage until Chloe is on her way home. I meant that Sweetheart."

I whimpered while spreading my legs wide apart and pulling on the chastity cage, "But Mumsie! I'm really horny! I don't know if I can wait."

She smiled, "You may not want to wait. But I know you can." During the drive home, I squirmed in the seat beside her and couldn't stop myself from tugging on my chastity cage. Even with my penis struggling to become erect, it didn't really hurt. Not like a spanking or stubbing my toe. No, the cage was just really uncomfortable.

Mumsie kept looking at me tugging on my chastity cage while we drove those first few blocks. After pulling to a stop at a light, she reached under her dress, into her bra, and pulled out the small key ring containing the two keys to the lock on my chastity cage. She slipped her pinky into the ring and let the keys dangle from it while she returned her attention to the road.

While driving along, Mumsie asked, "Sammy, Sweetie, can I trust you?"

I stared at that pair of keys and whispered, "Yes, of course."

Without looking away from the road, she said, "You know I want you to remain locked up until next week. Do you know how disappointed I'd be if you somehow cheated and got out of your cage before I wanted you to?"

My eyes remained on those keys while still tugging and pulling on my chastity cage, "I think so. You'd be very disappointed with me."

She glanced at me and had a very serious look on her face. "That's right. I'd be so disappointed in you that I'd never play with you again. We'd never have days like this ever again."

Biting my lower lip, I whimpered, "I don't want that."

She glanced at me once more before looking back at the road, "I don't want that either. I want us to have lots of days like we've had today. But for that to happen, I need to be sure I can trust you."

I squeaked, "You can trust me! I promise!"

She glanced at me and grinned, "I hope I can." She then handed me the keys to my chastity cage. She laid them in my hand! "I want you to hold onto these for a little while. But I don't want you to use them. Just hold them for me."

Sitting in the passenger's seat, I held the keys in both of my hands. To me, they were the most precious thing in the world at that moment. I whimpered, "Mumsie, I'm really, really horny!"

She pulled to a stop at another light and turned her attention to me. "I know, Baby. And I imagine it's only going to get worse the longer you spend in your little cage."

Mumsie let go of the wheel with her hand furthest away from me and dropped it to her lap. She pulled her phone out from between her legs and after tapping it a few times, the plug in my bottom began vibrating slowly. I moaned and arched my back deeply.

In a soft voice, she asked, "Sammy, on a scale from one to ten, how horny are you?"

I groaned, "A million! A billion!"

She grinned and said, "Sammy, put the key in the lock. But don't turn it."

I was writhing in my seat and my hands were trembling as I lined the key up with the lock and slid it inside. Before I'd let go of the key, the vibrations in my bottom stopped. When they started again, they were more powerful, but only lasted for a moment. But she'd made it vibrate intermittently. It started up again, stopped, and started again.

I moaned, "Mumsie! This is so hard!"

She set her phone aside and let the plug continue to torture me while she drove toward her home. She chuckled, "Actually, it's not hard. Your little cage is keeping it from getting hard."

I squealed, "That's not what I meant!"

Mumsie reached over and set her hand up my naked thigh. It slid upward slowly until she was close enough that she could slide her finger over my cage and make the second key bounce back and forth across my cage. She felt my body react each time the plug began vibrating. Her voice was raspy when she uttered, "I am really enjoying this. Knowing how horny you are and unable to do anything about it until I allow it is a bit of a power trip." She moved her hand away from my cage and moaned, "Sammy, I want you to leave the key in the lock and hold onto it until we get home. But don't turn it or our game will be over forever."

For the next several miles, I sat there naked, holding the key in the lock of my chastity cage. The plug in my bottom was vibrating rhythmically. I'd edged myself for the better part of a day before. But even that couldn't compare to how horny I was during that drive. All I had to do was turn the key and I'd be able to end the torture. But I couldn't. That wasn't what Mumsie wanted. She wanted me to wait until Chloe was on her way home, six days away. I hadn't even gone one day and I was already insanely aroused and desperate for relief. But I would do whatever I had to do to wait for permission from Mumsie. I couldn't imagine not ever having days like this again.

When the car turned away from her house, I timidly asked, "Where are we going, Mumsie?"

She didn't look my way, she kept her eyes on the road, "We're going someplace to get something I've been thinking about all day."

I held the key between my fingertips and squirmed with each vibration of the plug. I didn't ask for more information on where we were going. I knew I'd find out when we got there. And after all I'd been through that day, I wasn't about to refuse her now.

As she turned down a familiar street, I got the idea of where she was taking me. When she pulled to a stop in that same parking place near the front door of the adult bookstore, I whimpered softly, "Mumsie, why are we back here?" From the look of the parking lot, I guessed there would be fewer customers than before.

She turned in her seat toward me. She smiled while her eyes drifted over my overexcited body. "Sammy, I've been thinking about something since I saw you sliding that dildo in and out of yourself this morning. Baby Boy, we're going to go back into this store and have that nice man help us buy a strap-on. I've always wanted to use one of those on someone."

I squeaked while still holding the key, "I've never done that before!"

She moaned, "Neither have I, we're both virgins." She then held out her hand, palm up. "Hand me the keys."

A soft moan, followed by a gasp left my lips as I slid the key from the lock and hesitantly laid them in her hand. After slipping them back into her bra, she turned off the vibrator and I whimpered softly in desire. I surprisingly missed the vibrations in my bottom.

Mumsie got out of the car, came around to my side, and offered me her hand. After taking it, I rose up out of the car. We were both surprised with a car horn honked as it passed by and a man shouted out something about a cute boy. But we didn't catch all of what he shouted.

Mumsie laid her hand on my naked back and guided me toward the door. After she'd opened it and I'd stepped inside, the same man at the register grinned when he saw me. "Back already, Cupcake?"

I chirped, "Yes, sir." Mumsie stepped close behind me and rested her hands on my bare sides.

The man's eyes wandered over my bare, hairless body while asking, "What can I help you two with this afternoon?"

Mumsie leaned over my shoulder and told me to answer him. After biting my lower lip, I struggled to look him in the eye while explaining, "Um, Mumsie wants to buy a strap-on." Mumsie's hands slid from my sides to my hips and continued around me until her hands framed my caged penis.

The man grinned while staring at my cage. His eyes drifted back upward while asking, "Is Mumsie going to peg you?"

I squeaked, "Yes sir."

He looked from my quivering body to Mumsie, "Damn! You two have made this the most exciting day I can remember." He looked over me once more before indicating the same wall as before, "The strap-ons are just down the aisle from the chastity cages."

Mumsie took hold of my hand and together, we stepped further into the store. I counted two other people, both of them men. One of them older, like the man behind the counter. The other looked to be younger, closer to my age. The older of the two men was standing a little way down from us looking through dirty magazines. He was playing with himself over his pants while flipping through the pages. I gasped when I saw him.

My gasp caught his attention and he looked up from his magazine. He groaned, "Holy Fuck!"

Mumsie told me to say hello to the nice man. I bit my lip hard while watching him still playing with himself over his pants. My voice cracked, "Hello mister."

He began walking toward us while still squeezing his cock over his pants, "Where have you been all my life, Baby Boy?"

Mumsie glared at him before stepping between us. Her voice was hard and scary sounding, "He's been with me. Now you'll have to excuse us." She then led us away from him toward the wall with the strap-ons. The second customer was browsing that aisle. When he glanced up and saw Mumsie and me, his eyes popped open wide. His eyes drifted over my bare body, but his gaze was different. He wasn't looking at me with a hungry gaze.

His voice was soft and timid when he said, "Hello. Um, I, um, I really like your chastity cage."

Mumsie smirked at him and answered for both of us, "Well thank you. I've only put him in it earlier today. Do you have experience with being kept chaste?"

The boy answered in a soft voice while looking at the floor, "No, but I've always wanted to."

Mumsie smiled warmly, "You cute, timid boys all seem to be the same." She stepped toward him and took the package out of his hands that he was holding. "What do we have here?"

He stuttered and stammered, "I-I-I was just looking at it!"

Stepping in closer to her, I looked at the box and learned it was a Bondage Beginners Kit. It had a ball gag, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, leash, nipple clamps, a leather flogger, and a wooden paddle. I shivered when I saw the images on the box. My little penis struggled to get stiff in my cage. I squirmed my hips around and pulled at my cage in a futile effort to relieve the discomfort.

Mumsie looked at me and said, "I think we could have some fun with this. What do you think, Sammy?"

I whimpered softly while still pulling on my chastity cage, "I guess so. I mean, if you think so, Mumsie."

Our new friend asked, "Mumsie?"

Mumsie smiled down at the boy and explained, "Yes, Mumsie. I'm Sammy's mother-in-law. My daughter is out of town and I'm keeping an eye on Sammy until she gets home."

The boys whimpered, "I wished I had a Mumsie like you."

She ignored what he said, telling him, "We're going to buy this." Indicating the box she handed to me to hold. "If you want one, you'll have to find another."

Mumsie took my free hand and guided me further down the aisle. While we passed the boy, Mumsie said, "Now let's find a nice strap-on so we can get home and I can fuck you silly." Both the boy and I moaned out loud at the same time.

After browsing through the racks, Mumsie eventually decided on a black leather harness designed for full-figured ladies. She couldn't decide on which dildo, so she bought two of them. Both of them were pink to match my chastity cage. The first was rather thin with a round ball on the end, it was specifically designed to make a feminine boy squeal out in pleasure. The second one was bigger, much bigger. It was realistically shaped, complete with a scrotum. It more than 8 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2 inches in diameter.

After carrying all of our choices back to the counter, the man looked through them all and began to ring us up. That was when Mumsie pulled her phone out, handed it to the man, and asked for another lesson with the buttplug's app. She didn't need another lesson and he knew it.

After picking up the phone, he began flipping through different frequencies and intensities, never letting it remain unchanged for long. Within minutes, I was dancing around in front of the counter waving my arms and moaning. My skinny penis was pressing against the cage, struggling to get stiff but it wasn't going to happen. The cage was pulled away from my body and my little balls were the only things keeping it from coming off.

While this was going on, Mumsie had opened up the bondage kit. When the man finally slowed my buttplug down and let me get used to it, Mumsie was right there and wrapped the collar around my neck, buckling it closed. I was still trying to catch my breath when she wrapped the wrist cuffs around my skinny wrists. My arms were limp when she raised my wrists to the collar and locked them to either side of my neck. Unable to lower my hands below my shoulders, I squirmed while everyone in the store gathered to watch my predicament.

Before Mumsie returned her attention to the man behind the counter, she passed her phone to the man who had been playing with himself earlier. He quickly got the hang of the controls and soon had me writhing in a combination of pleasure and agony. While Mumsie paid for the purchases, that masturbating man stepped close and while still driving me wild with the remote, he spoke to me in a deep, raspy voice, "You are the sexiest boy I've ever seen. I swear, if you had a website, I'd be beating off to it constantly."

After I'd moaned softly, the man asked, "How does that make you feel, Princess? What do you think about men beating off while looking at you? Does it turn you on to think about men dreaming about fucking your skinny little ass?" He paused to hear my response, but I was too far gone to answer him. He then almost growled in my ear while flicking my chastity cage with his finger, "That's what I'll be doing for a good long time. I'll be dreaming about you bouncing up and down on my cock."

Mumsie grabbed her phone from his hand, wrapped her arm around my waist, and guided me away from that man and out the door. My wrists were still locked to the sides of my neck and I felt more exposed than I had all day. My little chastity cage was bouncing with each step I took and the plug was still vibrating in my bottom.

I was guided directly to the passenger's side of the car. After I'd sat down, I noticed the boy had followed us outside and was watching Mumsie buckle me into my seat. When she walked around the front of the car, she paused and said something to the young man which made him blush before walking away from him. While this was going on, I was grinding my bottom against the seat while spreading my legs wide apart. I struggled to get even a little friction against my desperate penis, but it was pointless. I had to sit there desperately horny with no relief in sight.