Unexpected Wrestling Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James now felt the air on his ass and thought it was probably hanging out of his suit. James's head was right next to Robert's ear and he said, "What the hell man, you ripped my suit and now my ass is on view for everyone?"

Robert replied, "Yeah I know, the guys will get a thrill out of that."

"What the hell are you talking about, the guys will get a thrill seeing my naked ass?" James asked.

"Dude, you don't know do you?" Robert asked.

"Know what, what the hell are you saying?"

Robert laughed and said, "You're in a gay bar and everyone in the place is a gay man!"

"Fuck, nobody told me anything about this being a gay bar." James relayed.

"Well it is and they expect a good show for their money and we're going to give them one." Robert replied.

"You're crazy money or no money I'm getting the hell out of here," James said.

"Oh I don't think so my friend. These guys deserve a show and that's what they're going to get. With that Robert grabbed him and slung him hard into the ropes stunning him. While James was trying to recover from hitting the ropes Robert grasp his singlet and pulled it down around his ankles.

When James bent over to pull them back up he gave the crowd behind him a peek at his opened ass crack. But also gave Robert the opportunity to slam him to the floor. Robert quickly sat on James's chest trapping his arms under him. Robert reached behind himself and pulled what was left of James's singlet completely off, throwing it into the crowd.

Again the crowd went wild screaming and applauding. James was in a state of shock realizing he was laying there in only a jockstrap.

Robert, chuckling roller over on his back taking James with him. Now James was lying on top of him, his naked ass cheeks on view for everyone. James struggled to get to his feet. Robert quickly grabbing on to the back of James's jockstrap. He pulled down on it causing it to slide down revealing James's brown pubic hair before James yanked it back up.

Breaking away from him,"What the fuck are you trying to do you perv?" James asked Robert.

"Oh I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm giving the boys what they want."

"Not if I have anything to say about it," James shouted. James then charged toward Robert at full speed. Robert slid out of the way and James landed flat on his face.

Robert quickly jumped on James's back facing his feet. Robert enclosed James's arms to his body with his legs. Robert started playing on James's naked ass cheeks like they were bongos, as he dodged James's flailing legs. James, screaming for him to stop while the crowd was loving every minute of it.

James was basically now begging him to stop slapping his ass, it was getting painful.

"Ok, ok wimpy, I'll stop," Robert said. And as he did stop he grasp the sides of James's jockstrap and slid it down his legs and off.

James screamed, "Nooooooooo you can't do that to me, give it back!"

"You want it back, go get it," as he tossed it out into the crowd. James feeling defeated just wanted to get out of the ring and back to his clothes. He was completely naked in front of a bar full of gay men. How was he going to do it. He didn't have long to ponder. Robert stood up turned and grabbed him under his arms and around his chest. He then started lifting him up.

Oh god no, James thought, he's going to expose my totally naked body to the crowd. James tried his best to stay prone on the floor of the mat but to no avail. Robert lifted him all the way up to his feet. James was now naked facing the crowd. They could see everything including his 'baby penis' and tiny balls.

"Oh look guys he does have a dick, I think that what that itty bitty thing between his legs is," someone said, followed by enormous bouts of laughter.

Robert slowly circled the ring giving a 360 degree look for the crowd.

James started kicking trying to get out of the hold he was in but this just caused Robert to grab hold of his legs and pull them up to James's chest giving the crowd a birds eye view of his pink puckered ass hole. James was limp with humiliation. He could no believe how totally exposed and used he felt. Every person, guy, in this bar had seen all his intimate private body parts.

In his dejected state he heard another audience member say, " Ummmmmm I'd like to fuck that virgin piece of ass."

All he could think of was how much he had wanted to fuck his girlfriend in the ass and how much she had said it hurt. He started praying that nobody else had heard the guy say that about fucking him just in case anyone got any ideas.

Mark stepped in and said, "Ok guys I think our loser has had enough." Mark then reached over and gave James's butt hole a jab with his finger saying, " just as I thought he's a quart low." This brought more laughter and hoots from the guys.

James had never even touched his own butt hole, with the exception of cleaning it, before and felt the tingle of ithe touch. His tiny penis reacted immediately and began to grow.

Oh fuck no he couldn't possibly get an erection now, was James's only thought.

Robert released him and James quickly followed Mark to the back, covering his growing penis with his hands all the while. He certainly couldn't let them see him getting erect.

Mark said, "Ok James just step in here."

James went through the door Mark opened and suddenly realized he was outside. Turning to ask Mark what was happening the door shut and clicked locked. He was outside, locked out of the gay bar, stark naked with no money, phone or anything to cover his nakedness.

He banged relentlessly on the door with no results. He realized that this wasn't an accident, he had been purposely locked out. What a dirty trick to play on anyone.

His mind was racing, trying to come up with any ideas to get him out of this predicament. He suddenly remembered Paul, yes he should be back to pick him up by now. All he needed to do was find Paul but how was he going to do that naked. That was his only option so he started easing his way around the building heading for the parking lot.

The closer he got to the front of the building the louder the voices of people got. Coming to the front corner of the building where the parking lot was located not only were the voices louder but the parking lot lights were blaring bright.

James peeked around the corner only to see a huge group of patrons standing outside the bar and in the parking lot. It didn't seem anyone was anxious to leave. He searched, the best he could, without being spotted, for any sign of Paul or his car.

Suddenly a voice from behind James spoke, "Lookie lookie lookie who's out here running around in his birthday suit. You like being naked don't you pal?" The familiar voice of his last wrestling partner Robert boomed.

"Oh fuck no, not this guy not now!" James said to himself.

"No, I was escorted outside before I could get my clothes back. Mark has all my stuff in the bar. Can or will you help me get my stuff back?" James asked.

"Sure, I can," he answered,"

He then grabbed James's arm and pulled him out in the open and started dragging him toward the crowded parking lot.

"What the hell man, let me go," James shouted. " You're exposing me to these guys all over again."

"Relax man, it's the only way to get to Mark and get your stuff back," Robert explained. "And besides these guys have already seen all of you naked," he chuckled.

By this time they were coming into the guys standing in front of the bar.

Someone from the gathering shouted out, "Hey look, our wrestler is still naked!"

"I got locked out before I could get dressed," James explained. "As soon as I find Mark I'll get my clothes back."

Another person from the guys standing there said, " Well you're gonna have a long wait, Mark has already locked up and left. I think he had a hot date later tonight."

"No that can't be," James said as he grabbed the front doors and tried to open them. "Fuck, there locked. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Someone from the group yelled out, "Baby I'll give you a 'ride' home but you'll have to 'sit' on my lap all the way there. I'd be happy to loosen up that cherry hole of yours."

Robert spoke up and said, "Enough with the teasing, can't you see the guy is broken. Ease up on him."

"James, my boyfriend and I will give you a ride home if you want," Robert offered.

James thought about the situation. He could continue to stand outside a gay bar totally naked or be in a vehicle, still naked, but not outside in public.

"Great, but no funny business," James said.

"Cool let's hit it," Robert replied.

Robert and a guy James recognized from the wrestling audience started walking out to the parking lot. James followed hiding his privates with his hands. When they stopped at a pick up truck and opened up the door James saw it had bucket seats. Evil thoughts entered James's mind like, them passing him back and forth between them.

James quickly spoke up and said, "I'll ride in the truck bed, and jumped into the back of the truck.

"That's ok with me if you're comfortable riding back there," Robert said.

They sped off with James telling them where to go to get him home.

It was a cool and bumpy 20 minute ride for James but he started feeling much better when they rolled into the familiar streets of his college town.

What he wasn't ready for was when Robert turned down a busy street with many red lights to stop at.

All the bars and meeting places were closing up and students and townspeople were out on the sidewalks.

Sure enough when the truck stopped at the first red light the folks on the street could see into the truck bed and with the street lights on had a clear view of his naked body. It didn't take long for people to start pointing and chatting about the naked guy in the back of the truck.

James even saw several students he recognized from his classes at college. And he was fairly sure he saw at least one of his professors and his wife too.

This happened at every red light and stop sign they came upon. James couldn't believe this was happening. All these folks were seeing him naked. Humiliated and embarrassed James just hung his head and tried to conceal his face. He could even see flashes of light which meant they were taking pictures of him naked.

At the end of that busy street Robert made a u-turn and headed back up the same street. When they got to the middle of the busy street Robert pulled the truck into a parking spot. Then he and his boyfriend got out of the truck, grabbed James and pulled him out of the truck.

Robert said, "This is where you wanted us to drop you off, right!"

They then jumped back in the truck and zoomed off.

There he stood in the middle of town on a busy Friday night naked to the world.

He just started running as fast as he could. Forgetting about trying to hide his privates, he just wanted to be anywhere else but here and wanted to get there as fast as he could.


12