All Comments on 'Unfaithful: A Romance'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

This is the way things happen in marriage sometimes.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Best To Date

It was like life and with your lifelike touch it glowed like it could.

This is your ability brought to bear on an awkward life changing situation evidencing one possible outcome without a long term clarification. And that's OK.

Your skill deserves to be displayed like this where most of us can relate and want to read to the end.

I respect your work and you when your story's reality is somewhat like life. Thanks!

With High Regard

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
what a bitch

"You're going to wait that long? Well maybe you're not good enough to come back to me."

She said that, knowing how he felt inadequate compared to George? Some "loving" wife. The fact that he didn't push her away after that comment is the reason for the low score. Shit, that comment would have been a body blow to a guy in Michael's position, because ever since he came home and caught them, that is *exactly* what Michael had thought - that she didn't think he was good enough for her.

Damn, and you were doing so good too... cutting out that comment and a paragraph or so around it would have made this story rate a 5.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

This was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
he also needed to

punish george..tell his wife . tell them at work why his wife quit work there ....just needed t opunish him als o ...he was also at fault ...shit have him pay a 1000 dollars for his use of his whore ...id tell george he owed me money for services rendered

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The simple fact is that twice as many men as......

women cheat--Most male cheaters cheat with more than one women while most women who cleat stop with one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We need a loving men section

All this shit about cheating wives, man, most of my friends cheat on their wives. Most normal men fuck out of wedlock. If you know one who doesnt, he is probablby gay or a wimp. So why all this talk about cheating wives. Stupid stuff for stupid men. Real men are out there fucking all their wife's friends, sisters and the workmates and any bitch stupid enough to get fucked. What is the big fucking deal. Fuck all you cucksters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can't

enjoy a story of a husbavd that is so forgiving. Maybe if he made his wife watch as he got a bj

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Good Idea Anonymous

What a great idea to have a loving men's section. That way you anonymous guys could write stories the right way. Oh that's right, you guys don't write stories. You just leave comments.

One would think that a new section for men that cheat would solve the ever growing troll problem on this site. Yet much like many of us enjoy writing stories about cheating wives you guys can't wait for a new story to come out so you can leave a moronic statement about it. Hence, the age old war within Literotica continues...

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
When Is a Wimp not a Wimp???

They deserve each other. Loved the way it was written. At least there was parady in their cheating, actually Sarah should have kept fucking around a while longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Bazzie You Dumb Shit

If you ever have an erstwhile worthwhile thought - bronze it for posterity and it's singular nature.

And if you had a brain wired semi-normally, you would agree that Bazzie was not your baptismal, dismal or given name. Yo Mama would not disrespect anyone that much - would she?

In a sense you disappoint the noble name Bazzz with your candid moronic expressions! (Wait a minute - noble? - Bazzzzzzzzzz? - kinda like a busy bee with it's nose up where it doesn't but wants to belong).

So quiet up or down silly name and at least try for some respect by going anonymousie for a visual but not virtual step up.

Sorry Author, but he taints the very air his keyboard touches.

Now regarding your story, your aptness with words and possible feelings causes you to extreme sometimes or always and at the most inappropriate expressed feelings. It is as though you can't resist the verbal jab at his and our senses just to say you can and will try to get away with it.

Here even the mild mannered buy almost anything for conciliation natives may likely catch her "maybe you don't deserve" imbecilic provocation that flowed from your churning challenging mind. Why? Push Push?

Your basket overfloweth with talent. Can't you stand it?

Try again - please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!

I'm a revenge at all costs guy but you write so very well I'm giving this one a 100 anyway. The internal dialogue of the husband, the depiction of feelings and emotions, the REALNESS of your story is something special.

You are head and shoulders above 99% of the writers in the very difficult "Loving Wives" category.

That being said, would you please write an alter ego Mister Hyde story where the faithless whore is PHYSICALLY punished, humiliated and crushed like a bug?

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Here is my go at it!

These two deserve each other.

He is a cheating bastard and she a cheating whore.

I actually have no sympathy for the pain that either one of them has felt in their lives. They brought it on themselves.

As another commented, I am a revenge guy, but who actually needed revenge served on them in this story? Both, so what is the point.

All in all I liked the story but it did not bring out that old feeling of satisfactory vengence for me. hahaha

Thanks for your efforts.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Literate Story

Much of the story was believable. Emotions were depicted well----not just the blind rage of the lower orders that reach for the gun. This had some psychological depth. The plot was interesting. It wasn't predictable.

Were the characters likable? I didn't dislike them. The story was from Michael's viewpoint and I think the average reader sympathized.

And thank the author---no lawyers,no electronic devices,no pages upon pages of stupid anger. There were some rough emotions here,but they were handled well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What blind rage?

When a real man catches his wife with another man in his own home, the first thing he would do is to kick the shit out of the bastard. That's right. The man knew that he was comming into another man's home to fuck his wife. It would have been fitting for him to get his ass creamed.

But our hero doesn't do this..he acts like the milktoast wimp he is and get's sick. Oh poor wittle mansey. Cant face the fact that his wife sucked the larger cock of another man.

The story tells all about what the man is really like..so involved in acedemia ( and these faggots are teaching?) Not only does he act like a wimp but he has to make it so where another woman would be hurt by him when he takes the cheating bitch back..She get's off scott free. George just doesn't get any more pussy , as if he really cared..thater more of them out there.

Now here's the other woman..How the hell does she feel..well she picked the wrong kind of a "man".

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
GREAT story-- lets talks about DOUBLE STANDARD

I loved this story. It is your best story to date... and one of the Best one ever written in the LW section.

The dialog is great and this story with Few words says sooo much. Really excellent.

That being said this story Shows WHY there IS a Double tandard with cheating and WHY this double standard exist it is "Normal" and cannot ever be changed.

The double standard between men and woman is part of life

70% of all marriages where the Husband cheats do survive yet 70% of all the marriages where the wife cheats do NOT make it. WHY?

this story shows why...As we all know the Very act of fucking has the woman TAKING or RECIEVING from the guy ... and it is this FACT that I think is at the cause of it.

Thus her willingness to suck and swallow when she stated many times she would NEVER do that for her husband has a HUGE impact on Him... but when he tells her about that aspect of the cheatng at the end of the story...the wife does NOT think it that big a deal!!!.

to wit....

It's that I never did anything with the others I wouldn't offer to her. I never held out on her sexually. It never interfered with our lovemaking, never once. But Sarah! Damn it, I don't want to go where this is going.

Yeah, well say it anyway.

..."Sarah loved drinking George's gizz and she was doing it-how long? A month? Maybe more? Maybe more. But never once did she do that to me. Oh no! The bitch never said, "Mikey? I'd like to try something different, something I never did before." No, nothing like that. She loved his dick and she loved sexing him! The look on her face. She was worshipping the goddamned thing!

"Oh God. I know. I'm not much of anything. Whatever it is, he's got it and I don't, and I can't compete with him for her." .....

Moreover any woman -- provide she doesnt weigh 200 or 300 pounds -- CAN if she wants go out and get laid on any night. Of couse most woman do wnat that but most woman COULD. Most men on the other hand cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crappy

I can't get into a story where both of the characters are pieces of shit. Neither of these two deserve to live. Nobody to root for here, just two losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stupid people

Pathetic story with two cheating idiots starring in it who deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
all that agonzing shit, for nothing?

lol!

all that BS tears, heart aches, driving through street lights,,,,,,,,,,

"oh, by the way, Sarah, I fucked on you, too. I just didn't have the guts to tell you about it. Sorry. But, hey, know what? We are even now, aren't we? Hey, let's go out and celebrate!!!"

LOL

it's fuckin' stupid, dear good author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Disturbing Story!

Pathetic characters! They do deserve each other. Sarah allows a co-worker to dominate her sexually. Michael is the picture of a guy who desperately wants to keep his wife. If I understand correctly the fact that Sarah cheated on him was not the problem but that George fucked his wife in a way he had not done (even though he had no evidence that George wanted to take her from him). So if Michael had not seen them fucking (or her sucking George) he would have had no problem.

The story layed out how a man could become a willing cuckold. Michael was so screwed up, insecure and just plain stupid if Sarah had told him to accept her fucking George he would have done it! No doubt there are men and women like Michael and Sarah. The only unrealistic part of the story were the scenes where Michael was picking up women. Someone with his lack of confidence scores every night? I don't think so!

The fact that they both cheated should have forced them to realize that their marriage had been in serious trouble. Michael revealed that he had no guilt when he cheated on Sarah with two other women. Sarah did not seem upset about it either. Other than Michael's insecurities, it makes you wonder why they had a break up at all.

Although I did not like the characters and thereby did not care whether they stay together or not, I thought that the story had good dialogue and the ending was realistic given these characters. I enjoy your stories and this one is well written. It is one of the best LW stories on this site recently. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I'm definitely in two minds about this story...

Detestable female lead as is so often dished up by many authors.

A generally spineless husband - also far too typical. Oh, and he cheated too - so he can't judge her... mama mia!!

BUT...

The conversation the husband has with himself is, I believe, classic.

I can't get over how realistic that part of the story is. Absolutely loved that bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yuck

the only character i end up caring about is Elizabeth...on the bright side she ended up not having to continue a relationship with this moron

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

Are you kidding me? Why would the cheating slut want to stay with the worlds biggest crybaby wimp? I'm not surprised that she cheated. Why did she marry this queer weak asshole wimp piece of useless shit anyway? You queer motherfuckers will really like this piss-poor bullshit story. I had enough sense to stop reading when this useless queer cocksucker started to cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hubby catch wife fucking another man in their bed

and he whining for forgiveness and sound like some sissyboy.what he should have done was beat the shit out the lover.hubby got no balls and writer causes that with his manhating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
there 're two pussies in the house

why the writer lost his nerve and not punish the wife for being a whore.writer lost his balls or did he have any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucked up worthless dogshit

both characters are worthless and need to just die; pure shi writing, absolutely no redeeming qualities

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
The ending really does SUCK

on page 4 when the super wimp pussy husband is a talking to the cunt wife she says

"Honey! My darling, empty-headed husband! Please don't ever do that again! It's too much like a soap opera. The thought that I could lose you not because I had an affair, but because we misunderstood each other. Promise me you'll always be open to me. Promise!"

"Oh honey, no! No! I never stopped loving you! I never stopped wanting you!" Sarah began to kiss Michael all over his face. "The worst part was that I knew it could make me lose you. You have to believe me, darling! I always knew you were my love."

she never explains WHY she did. If she knew she could lose him why did she Keep fucking George ?????

sure she Loves her husband the weimp.. but she fucks and sucks George... she wants to suck George big cock and has several multiple sexual meetings with George when the wimp hubby is not around

but she really loves her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb Mute

Well written story, but why do all husbands who catch wives cheating, become dumb mutes who turn tail and run. Introspection is fine but can't any literotica protagonists ever confront spouses and find out what happens. I get tired of spouses who are either stupid or cowardly. No matter how skilled the writer is, the impression still remains that spouse is cowardly dummy in plots like this. the Ct. Yankee

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
I felt the whole affair was very sad.

I can understand them both. But it is sad! Many people are deeply hurt by infidelity but they can get over it. Course, the fact that they both strayed makes it easier.

I just read a real case where where the husband had an affair that lasted 7 years and they got past it.

Do women have greater hold on marriage, a greater need for marriage?

sanman52sanman52over 17 years ago
Started out great then faded

To me the best part of the story was the internal debate the husband was having with himself. Should he stay and forgive? Can he forgive? Is there hope for their marriage? Etc.

When the husband admitted his own affairs he lost the moral high ground. I think that this twist in the story was a mistake. The author had set the stage for a "fly on the wall" perspective on the husband's internal conflict from the affair's discovery through reconciliation or breakup and he dropped the ball.

There was so much more internal dialog that was missed by having the husband reconcile almost unconditionally. After the wife confessed the sexual details of her affair, there should have been so much more internal debate by the husband. Why was the wife so easily seduced into the affair? Why was she so committed to the affair? She said that she expected to be caught at some point, doesn't that contradict her profession of love for her husband? She was engaged in an affair that she knew could destroy her marriage yet she continued. Why does she still defend her lover as a nice guy with many good characteristics? Doesn't she see that the lover seduced her (with her consent) knowing that she was married, demeaned her for his own sexual gratification and was going to fuck her in her own home in her own marital bed? Are these qualities and actions that she values? How can she invite her lover into her home for sex? Isn't that just about the untimate betrayal of the marriage? She professes her regret and sorrow, but what is she sorry for? Sorry for the affair or sorry that she got caught and the consequences?

All these questions and many more should have been going on in the husband's mind, yet the author chose not to explore these very important aspects of the affair. The story was good but flawed. It started out great but faded from the middle toward the end.

The husband being able to pick up women so easily also detracted from the contention that he compared himself so badly with the lover. Making the husband a cheater as well as having him have sexual exploits with other women should have been omitted from the story. I think keeping the focus on the affair and its resolution, concentrating on the husband's internal questioning and debate would have made this a much more compelling story from beginning to end.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Two cheaters don’t cancel each other!

Despite a dramatic and sweeping writing style, it was overall a disappointing story. I appreciate sanman52’s comments, as they capture exactly how 90% of stories with this theme drop the ball on the main conflict which they present. Before they go on to resolve it one way or another most of the cheating stories fail to adequately deal with the ‘why’ question. So many ‘bypass maneuvers’ have been tried to avoid this basic necessity, yet only the few stories which had the ability to look into the characters and into the relations prior to the cheating came out at the end with a satisfying tale. Unfortunately, as the reader sanman52 demonstrated, we have another dropped ball here.

There is another problem with the logic of the plot. Unlike in Mathematics, two minuses do not turn the equation into a plus. The fact that the husband cheated does not take the wife off the hook any more than the fact that she cheated takes the husband off the hook for his cheating. It just makes their marriage messier, and the prospects for their future bleaker - NOT brighter, the way the author conjured the mutually cancelling plot maneuver. His history of cheating comes with its own circumstances and needs to be dealt with with the same seriousness as hers. Yet, none of the questions that the reader sanman52 points out in his posting is dealt with. Rather, every thing is swept under the rug, so that we don’t know what actually happened to this marriage (more than twice) but we do have reconciliation!

Instead, we talk about penis size and techniques of Blow jobs, and the most that we know about the wife’s motivations is that she pretty much was attracted to her lover. Yet again any meaningful dialog on the main conflict has been avoided and swept under the rug before it even started.

spiderman1spiderman1over 17 years ago
Wimp!

I am so tired of reading stories with spineless wimps whose balls are made out of marshmellos. How could the husband get the image of his wife sucking that big dick? I don't know. How could he trust her again? Would she have forgiven him? This story doesn't feel right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
john peter is his head

she kept going back for more.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 17 years ago
2nd time reading this

well written story with plenty of emotion. but like the 1st read left a bad afterthought.

i realize husband is in turmoil and feeling emasculated but really, in the end it was like he handed the problem over to wife and said 'here honey,fix it however you think best.' i understand he still loves wife and wants to be with her, but he just struggled with his own demons about being adequate enough for wife but in the end did absolutely nothing to change his demeanor.

as much as i hate the word i have to say husband is as big a wimp in the end as he apparantly was prior to catching his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its' sad that writers can't think for the trees

same old plot,i caught her in our bed fucking ,but its' alright a fuck up send we being married.two of your stories you tried to bring that plot to surface it sucks.your men are weak in your stories.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
George suffers no consequences . . .

I agree with many of the comments preceding mine. But I've not seen much commentary about George, who goes after a married woman and gets away with it with no consequences for his clearly immoral actions. A consequence could have been a beating when he was caught in someone else's house in bed with someone else's wife. I suspect in the absence of a murder, there would not have been any charges filed (against the cuckold) as most juries would expect some anger and violence on the part of a husband walking into a scene as it was described. They say in Texas it's historically OK to shoot the male who has cuckolded you (but I'm doubtful that would go over well today). Anyway, I think George should not have gotten off "scott free" (although some people do get away with things and escape consequences, divine retribution notwithstanding).

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 16 years ago
What a Chump!

The technical skills of good writing are all there, but the story line leaves me cold. He wanted the truth and she gave it to him. She wanted George, she wanted the affair, she wanted the illicit sex. She fantasized and recalled the thrilling sex even when George wasn't around. She admitted knowing that her actions could destroy her marriage, but she wanted George's cock more. Had she not been caught, she would have gleefully enjoyed more of it. She willingly gave George sexual favors she continued to deny to him. This woman obviously has absolutely no respect for her hausband and he apparently has none for himself. He might as well tell her, "Obviously, since I am so pathetically afraid of being alone that I will overlook or forgive anything, you now have a free pass to do whatever you please with whomever you please." This is a sorry tale well told, but I found no romance here.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
STDS have you thought about it?

Through the whole story Michael never talked about her getting tested for STDS and then she kisses Michael after she has been blowing and fucking George how does George do that he is such a chump.

katibkatibover 16 years ago
Almost excellent

I agree completely with what Sanman52 has written and just wish to add that the exploration of the emotiion experienced by Michael constitutes a rare gem in the vast verbiage of the "loving wives" category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Bad

The overall story is good. It's a story of a wuss & his cheating wife. But too bad, I never like wuss' story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What should he do???/ Oh really now

the first thing he can do is get himself a pair of real balls. The ones he has make him faint and get dizzy like a little girl. Losers like this wonder why his wife ever fucks anyone else...the best reason is the way he acts when he discovers her and George. he falls apart instead of slapping the shit out of the cheating slut and half killing George...fucking up his carpet...no matter what you think cum stains are there for good. He is too lost to ever be considered part of the male race. He is also responsible for most of the trouble in the world...if losers like him did not fuck up everything so much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Two lines of guilt

I enjoyed the two lines of guilt and the turmoil and the different ways men and women think about the same situation.

George will dip that weapon of his once to oftern and another husband who is not so understanding will cut it down to size. Just remember all of you well hung fellows that us average blokes have to use their largest sexual organ their brain rather than the little head to achieve satisfaction for both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
POOR GEORGE HAS NOTHING

to help him remember this affair. May I suggest a lead pipe to both knees and several times to the groin or maybe a .357 to each eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

Are you sure this character holds a job i don't think he finished a sentence.The writer also made a great job of making a fool of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a waste

This story is like your others a waste of ink.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
The guy talked like a woman!

And women, don't get your knickers in a twist! What I mean is that if there is a sterotype of of efeminate speech and thinking, that guy had it. His reaction was not sane or plausible. He acts as if it his fault this all happened. Just not believable. I do not usually react this way to this kind of story, but I kept wanting to say to him, "Be a man! Suck it up and take care of your business." She was no longer his business. She did not love him or she would not have gotten herself into this situation. But she knows her husband thinks like a woman (I know, sexual harassment) and is able to manipulate and confuse him so much that he looses touch with what is: she is a liar and a cheat. Others have suggestions what to do her, but more importantly he needed to think of himself long term. She has not earned the right to be there, long term. But he will never get than. Too bad. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
again?

unsure of the rating, but her regret getting caught? her promises of devotion? he had options, and he wanted her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hubby was a punk and wife was a whore

i couldn't swallow that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reaction to Bazz's comment

To Bazzz

If authors do not want comments from us who don't write...but rather read. Why do you ask for same? Why not just ask for comments from other writers? I mean, we are "only" the ones who appreciate what you do! Without an audience...why do people perform? You have to appreciate a writer to care to comment...don't you? I have to...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHY

Why do all you perverts want to write get help and stay away from kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

This is without a doubt a very beautiful, nicely written and well thought story. I really enjoyed reading it! I feel sorry for those who see life and relationships in black and white only. They miss the grays and the shades. I wish human relationships and in general things in life would be so simple. I guess, many will definitely have a blast reading a story like this, with finesse, turns, and ups and downs. Others will on time learn to enjoy reading a story like this one, and some unfortunately won't ever be able to enjoy or understand it. Too bad for them! I think H. Jekyll is a talented writer, and I'm thankful he shared this unique, and special story with us. Forget about those who see life through polarized lenses only, they can never see the whole light spectrum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Beautifully written story. I agree with the last commenter before me. They were both cheaters and were afraid of losing each other; for they did love each other. The rest of the negative commenters do not matter. The main reason two people marry and live together is because of love and the ability to overcome their human nature to cheat. When I hear all the chatter about the lack of respect, breaking of vows, the lies etc. I can only say that applies as well to doing one's taxes, supporting your friends and family, supporting your nation no matter who is in, and etc. We are all human, and we all cheat, lie, and disrespect those around us... Once again...this was a beautiful story author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to the writer,hubby owe wife nothing

this was a cockold story and writer feed this crap down our ass.she was a whore and slut for another man in their home.no respect for hubby or anybody else.she has no right in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH?

OH? "A TOTAL PILE!" ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christ - what a pile of dog shit! Both of these deserve to get aids for being so completely stupid!

Yikes, the gene pool is really endangered with these two idiots still around - what pathetic waste of oxygen. Author - most of your stories really suck due to the gaping plot holes and changing from one POV to another. Terrible - glad to see you have quit submitting such bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG, what a friggin wimp - makes" size 14 IQ phil" wish he was this important!

The characters in this usual tale as as sad as that idiot size 14 phil "wishing for an IQ of 14" and the fag slave"mancelt".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weeelll??

I read it but ... I ... I just don't know... I. He was such a ... such a ... (how can i phrase this?) Such a ... wuss, a punk... a wimp? He didn't know... know if ... he was sad ... humiliated ... disheartened...? Love covers ... (what is it?) a lot ... no a multitude ... of sins but ... did she betray him? Does he even know?

He was too confusing and wordy for my tastes

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 13 years ago
I wish I could write half as well

A real story, supurbly written with great dialog. Is there a distinction between your wife cheating, and stopping it, and your wife cheating and letting it continue? I think there is. I feel sorry for those who cannot forgive, bitterness is a killer.

Any way, for men and women who love one another, love continues for many despite the tragedy of infidelity.

I have read all of your stories, and pronounce you one of the best writers on the site.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Nice balancing having him had an affair. I wonder how they would have reconciled if he hadnt

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story

Well written and true to life. I think many readers, who are dissatisfied with the reconcilliaton, want to live the retribution vicariously. But in real life, spouses stray and are sometimes forgiven. There is nothing unusual about this, it depends on if the trust can be reestablished and if they want to try to stay together.

Divorce is an option, but I personally suggest to attempt to reconcile. There are many single people out there that will be much worse and will not be found out until it is too late. I think it is better to keep the problems you know than take on a new partner that will surprise you with worse problems down the road.

This is a well written story about reestablishing trust and making a new commitment. Yes, there will be some problems, but nothing insurmountable. In real life, I would wish them the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what about a conscience?

Love [which they undeniably had for one another] is largely based on respect. If you deeply respect your husband then betrayal imposes enormous stress on the wife in the form of guilt. She apparently had little remorse about her affair; didn't need to confess; could live with this nasty secret in the future. Things don't add up; either she was in a passionless marriage and was vunerable to seduction, or she was angry with Michael and ready for an affair, but don't present a situation where she deeply loved him but was still prepared to cheat, with absolutely no good reason. I repeat, if you love and respect your husband then an affair is intolerable, because of the guilt of partaking in a betrayal of your marriage and the vows you took.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
This story;

really lact morality of any kind and was almost unreadable while trying to follow all the double conversation the idiot had with himself! I did not like this crap at all. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tedious

The longer I read the faster it went as I began skipping/speed-reading; self-absorbed cuckold whining and calling it introspection is nauseating.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
pathetic

the husband is a weak and pathetic little creature. no retribution for george or the cheating slut. how can the cuck look at himself with any self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I sure understand the low scores..and I added to them!

Sorry tale with no redeeming grace.s Just a typical wimp cuckolded husband tale from a sorry author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Idiotic !

Just.... Idiotic.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I want to know where the love story was

your version of a man is more than some what lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They deserve each other.

Since he cheated first, he isn't a wimp or a cuckold. She didn't make a mess of things. They both did. So she shouldn't take the full blame. I liked the story, however; you should have ended it with him cumming in her mouth then dribbling on her face, to "reclaim" her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Straight from annals of British asylum for insane !

This is such an example of sick Pomy mind. One of the worst.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT A ROMANCE

but a coming of age for both. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't understand

some of these comments, or the low score. This is one of the most well written short stories on this site. Mr. Jekyll has an incredible way of making his words reach out and grab his reader. The plot of the story may be a tad weak, but the writing is so phenomenal that everything else is secondary. Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
for the IDIOTS like PHIL... the 2 affairs are NOT equal

The author is a fucking idiot. Really. The husband cheating is NOTE even close to what the wife did. Yes the Both cheated. BUT...

In her own confession-- we see the problem. FIRST her detailed confession is revolting.

WHY would ANY man (other than Britease or JPB) who was TRYING to reconcile with his wife that he SAW lovingly sucking a huge cock... WANT to hear how his wife was a out of control slut for another man ... but has NEVER been that way for him?

Is that like suppsoe to HELP save the marriage?

But in her confession the wife says she cheated because she would or could not be THAT sexual for her husband. It is pathetic that he actually 'buys" her argument:

" I could not do that stuff for you"

EITHER the cunt whore wife would NOT do those sex acts for him b/c the husband might get suspcious

OR

she did not want to because good little wives do not do that sort of thing...and she could not over come that mental block in the marriage.

the wife was willing to give another man her BEST sex

and INTENTIONALLY not give her husband her best sex.

a truly awful story written by a MORON

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
plenty of guys have no junk

As evidenced by the volume of comments left by wannabe cucks in this category: torch the bitch, kick her to the curb, all boils down to one thing; those cucks can't satisfy their women.

Women who get love and sex at home don't stray; the millions of cucks chanting 'burn the bitch' are cockless/ball-less wonders who can't satisfy their women. They over-compensate by moralizing and indulging their cuck fantasies in these stories.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Dear Anon The almost all country there is divorce. He did not satysfys her, she should start a divorce instead of taking home STDs, non DNA test proof children, humiation. But she has to get the money....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an incredibly sick story.

How anyone can bring themselves to write such trash is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get back to the asylum Duna

Or check the prescription and dosage of your meds. I swear your inane, incoherent and ramblings comments offer proof of the depth of your insanity. What makes this story and this author good is the realistic dialogue and insightful inner monologues. Most men could not take back a wife after seeing her suck a cock (knowledge of it is bad, seeing it usually equals divorce). Nevertheless, the author crafted a good story that happens to have an outcome we don't like.

Only shit upon cucks like cuckdogg, poopshoot, Random, ped0 and those idiots cannot distinguish quality writing from outcome. They happily praise and vote 5 for unedited, almost unreadable babbling rants as long as the wife gets kicked in the face. Reason is simple: they got cucked hard in real life and ass-raped and look for catharsis in revenge stories. Guys that made out in their divorce look for absolution in happy ending stories. (takes off Duna hat, ends rant)

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
I can't sympathize or understand either character but interesting style of writing

Could use a good editor and some tightening of the scenes.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Interesting Read

I argue with myself a lot, though it might be best described as bickering with myself. To make me seem saner to myself I call it "Interalized Debate".

Great read.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Creampies oh yeh !

Please sir can I have more ? NOT! Some men should have been Women, this one already is! Lol

anon606anon606about 12 years ago
Well done

What is it with Literotica readers that they can't separate the quality of the storytelling from the content?

Sure, I'd have much preferred that Michael dumped Sarah and found a woman who wasn't a size queen, but there are plenty of those stories about that aren't a tenth as gripping as this one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just another WACC

you've heard of the OC, Orange County but her the OC stands for Orginal Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
always thought WACC

Wannabe Admitted Closet Cuckold - guys like huecuck who are admitted cucks and therefore out of the closet. hope so, need more guys against the cucks still in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huecuck?? you mean necrophilidogg?

that cuck gets off on humping corpses, for all we know WACC means "Wants A Cold Corpse" coming from that pervert...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she loved him, just not enough to stay true to her husband and marriage

they are both worthless wishy washy trash and deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The slut loved him, just enought to fuck and fuck another guy and swallow his cum , bu not her husbands, The only way he should even consider taing the whjore back is if he can be certian she has never had anal sex and that he gets to fuck her virgin asshole, without lubrication, then she sucks her shit and his leftover cum off of his cock. Then hse has to have George over and e has to eat her asshole out cleaning her husband s sperrm out of it.And as a bonous while she is sitting on George's face Mike sneaks in and cuts his cock and balls off making him a woman. If Sarah would not agree to thos conditions he should tell to take a hike and divorce the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tire

This was one fucked-up story. Very hard to follow and two screw up people--both need to be in the nut house.

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
They both cheated

They were both sluts. They were miserable without each other, so they confessed their sins, pledged their love, and renewed their vows. There are a lot of scenarios where I might be the first to light the match, but in this story they were both guilty. I am amazed that in the world of "anonymous" forgiveness and reconciliation are not an option even if both parties have cheated.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
ABSOLUTE AND UTTER BULLSHIT

What the fuck kind of world does this shit happen? Did somebody slap you across the face a dozen times for you to write this crap? Try a redux and get it right!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
too screwed up

To screwed up to comment. It's not good to put down someone's effort when they write but i am sorry this one totally sucks.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
I agree, karan9876...

..."too" screwed up "to" comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you had a pretty good story going until

you had to make him previously be unfaithful and laying blame back on him. Shame u could not handle they scene described to that point.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THERE IS NO CURE FOR LOVES HANGUPS

once you have been bitter, twice shy fails to apply itself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why is it that all the psychopaths and deviants decided to write in Lit ??

I assume that it is because they are anonimous and are hard to find and lock-up.

Here is the largest 1* I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

I enjoyed it, good ending thanks

user110user110over 11 years ago
too much teen angst.

how old is this guy? 15?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
REMEMBER "ETHER"

trauma forces a situation . TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was hard to tell which one had the pussy in this story. The slut wife

or the sussy husband. God what a wimp!!!!! Love is one thing, be almost begged her to come home after she was a whore for another man!!! He needed to punish her badly and the other guy!! DEATH!

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Two screwed up people

Interesting story if only for the fact that both the parties are screwed up selfish people that shouldn't be in a committed relationship, let alone - married! No winners in this story, just a couple of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my Gawd..

Another spineless, wimpy, weak minded man story. Gee, how unusual in Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

SIMILAR Stories