Unfaithful Indian Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend goes on a tour with co-worker.
11.7k words
4.49
26.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6 AM when Ananya woke up to her phone ringing. It was Ayush calling.

"Hello", she said picking up the call with her eyes still closed finding it hard to wake from her beauty sleep.

"Hey, where have you been last night. I have called you like 100 times, your cell phone was switched off. You have any idea how worried I was!", Ayush said from the other end sounding frustrated.

"Yeah I know but you see..", Ananya tried to explain but Ayush interrupted "I don't need your explanation Ananya. Come on wake up now. I will drop you at the office today. Give me Rashmi's address."

Hearing this Ananya jumped up on her bed. She told Ayush she would be staying at Rashmi's the other night but here she was in her room. She realized if Ayush comes to pick her up everything will be disclosed. She cannot let that happen.

"Don't overreact Ayush. We girls had a good get-together last night and so all of us had kept our phones switched off. I have dropped you a message before going to bed please check. You always find ways to argue with me whenever I am with my friends. I never bother you when you go to your private parties." Ananya replied trying to sound annoyed.

"But Jaan I was worried," Ayush tried to reason with her.

"Oh please stop! I know how worried you can get," Ananya said still sounding annoyed. "And please do not bother to come and drop me to office. I will manage." saying this she cut off her phone.

She knew Ayush can get very suspicious at times and she had to be careful. She planned on reaching office early today so if Ayush plans on visiting her Office she would be there. Also she cannot risk going with Suman because if they are seen together things might get bitter. So she again picked up her phone and called Suman.

"Hey Morning", Suman picked up the call and replied with a husky voice. "Missing me early morning huh", he continued.

"Morning morning!! Wake up sleepy head", Ananya said.

"Why so early", Suman said looking at the time.

"Arey no Baba, I just called to inform that you need not pick me up for office today. Ayush will be dropping me off to office", she informed Suman.

"No problem", said Suman.

"Okay now back to sleep, see you in office bye", Ananya said.

"Bye see ya", Suman replied and cut off the phone.

Ananya lied to Suman about Ayush coming to pick her up as she did not want to show weakness in her relation. She had to reach office early today and so she got up and went to freshen up.

It is almost 8AM and Ananya was ready for her office. She packed up her lunch and called for an Uber. After reaching her office the first thing Ananya did was called Ayush to let him know she was in her office now.

"Hey I have reached office", Ananya said.

"Okay", a blank reply came from Ayush and he hunged up.

Ananya took a deep breath realizing everything is fine now her plan worked. Since she came to office early today she decided to finish off her work early and go out with Ayush. She picked her phone again and dropped a Whatsapp message to Ayush.

Ananya: Let's go for a movie today. I will buy the tickets. And then you will take me to dinner (winks).

She knew Ayush was not going to reply now as he most probably would be busy getting ready for office. So she got busy with her work. By 9.30 other employees started coming in.

"Hey beautiful, good morning", greeted Suman.

Ananya did not see him coming inside her cubicle. He was holding a red rose in his hand.

Ananya was stunned. A broad smile came across her face. "Morning mister...is that for me!" she said.

"Yes of course", Suman said handing her the Rose. "Ok now got to go, customers are here, bye", he said and left. Ananya was happy and started reminiscing last night's events, remembering his dark brown cock, his aroma, his cum and her swallowing it. She started getting wet downstairs and that's when her phone rang. It was a Whatsapp from Ayush.

Ayush: Ok we can go

Ananya: Ok then. Movie at 6.30 pm.

Ayush : Done. I will pick you at 6pm.

Ayush realized he was not giving much time to Ananya lately. So he decided that anyhow he is not going to fail her today. He soon got busy with his work intending to finish it as soon as possible. On the other side Ananya also was focused on finishing her work as soon as she can. It was a busy day and there were many customers lined up with queries. Ananya decided she would skip her lunch and finish her work on priority. It was 2 pm when Suman walked in and asked Ananya to join him for lunch.

"Paneer masala today my lady" Suman said with a smile on his face pointing towards his lunchbox.

"Mmmm my favourite" Ananya said as she delightfully took a spoonful.

Ananya and Suman had become the topic of gossip in the office lobby. It was not a secret anymore that this two have gradually become more than just colleagues. Everyone was aware of their casual flirts, lunchtime gossip, sharing gifts, texting, and smiling at each other across cubicles. Men began to envy Suman and Women felt jealous of Ananya. It was not as if they both were not aware. Suman is a lady's man and this was normal for him, and for Ananya she was just living the moment, enjoying her life. She was okay with the gossip as long as it stays away from Ayush. And she was well aware Ayush would be too busy to put heed to any gossip. So everything is fine.

"So what's your plan after office? Care to go for a long ride?" Suman asked with a grin on his face packing his lunch box.

Ananya smirked as she opened her eyes wide and turned around to see if anyone else was there.

"No! Tonight I am going for a movie with Ayush" she said sounding excited.

"Ohho movie date huh! Great great!" Suman replied in a disapproving tone. "I will be heading to the pub" he added.

"Hmm party boy! With a date or alone?" Ananya asked with a mischievous smile.

"Haha! I am single dear did you forgot!" Suman replied with a wink.

They both gossiped for few more minutes and then moved towards their cubicle. Ananya looked at her watch and it was already 2pm. She needs to finish up her work early today. So she asked the security to hurry and line up all the customers with queries. Suman on the other hand instead of going to his cubicle entered Anup's cubicle. There were already three more colleagues sitting in Anup's cubicle and gossiping.

"What's up guys? What's the gossip about" Suman enquired sharing a high five with Rajiv, who was one of the three colleagues sitting in Anup's cubicle.

"Nothing yaar! We were just discussing about this year's office outing. Not able to decide where to go. So Myself, Rajiv, Pooja and Deep were voting on our choices." Anup said sounding exhausted.

"Bro you should have called me dude. Discussion on outing and Suman is not invited. Not fair dude not fair at all!" Suman said jokingly. "Ok let's see what is the plan and how many of us are going this year" he added with authority.

One thing about Suman is that he is good at management. He has been gifted the talent of a party planner and organizer since his schooling days. He is not only good at planning but executing as well. He looks at himself as the alpha male and takes it on himself to lead from front at every occasion.

"Me and Deep have voted for a Jungle Safari at Tiger national Park. The place is remote and peaceful." Rajiv said sounding excited. "And I have heard this is a good season to visit and we might get lucky with some close wildlife encounters" Deep added.

"I personally have no interest in watching wildlife and doing Jungle safari, but as long as the place is peaceful I am down with it" Pooja casually replied.

"And what about others. Who all are coming?" Suman asked.

"Till now I have been confirmed 14 only. 12 boys and 2 girls including us" Anup confirmed.

"What about Ananya. Is she coming" Suman asked trying to conceal his excitement.

"You tell us dude. How would we know" Pooja said with a witty smile.

"Hmmm let's see" Suman nodding his head "So Tiger national park it is then. So Mr. HR Anup please confirm us the date and let me know the total count of people coming. I will arrange the rest. And yes add Miss Ananya too" saying this Suman left for his cubicle with a mischievous grin across his face.

It was almost 5.00pm when Ananya's phone rang. She picked it up in a hurry with three more customers still in cue.

"Hi Hi I will wrap up in about another 3 minutes. You can start from your office. I will be waiting downstairs" she said in a hurry.

" Okay I have already wrapped up and will be on my way now. Will call you once I am there." Saying this Ayush ended the call. Ayush has planned this very judiciously and he was not letting anything ruin it. He somehow felt that a silence has grasped their relation and he was willing to do everything to make it right.

It was 5.35pm and Ananya has managed to close her final consumer complaint for the day. She looked at her watch and breathed a sigh of relief. She than soon began packing up her belongings and in a hurry left her cubicle. She went straight to Suman's cubicle.

"Hey I am leaving. See ya tomorrow" said Ananya with a goodbye gesture.

"Okay have a good time. See ya" Suman replied sitting comfortably on his chair with his hands behind his neck.

Ananya was in a hurry and was in no mood to make Ayush wait. She ran towards the elevator and was downstairs in a matter of seconds. She ran towards the front and saw Ayush waiting outside in his car. She waved with a smile and went towards Ayush.

"Sorry sorry you had to wait. The last customer was a pain in the ass" Ananya said sounding apologetic.

"Ah its okay dear. Now hurry we may miss the show" Ayush gently replied with a smile.

The movie hall was near Ananya's office. So it hardly took them another few minutes to reach and comfortably seat inside the theatre room. It was some nice Sci Fi action movie which Ayush has been meaning to watch for a while. Though not much of Ananya's taste but she felt good to be finally spending some moments with Ayush. They both were seated inside the theatre and soon the lights went off and the movie began to play. Hardly 30 minutes of the movie was over and Ananya already began to feel bored. She looked at Ayush, and found him glued to the screen. He would often smile and get excited at certain scenes. He was enjoying the movie. Ananya slowly extended her hand and grabbed Ayush hand and leaned down on his shoulder. Ayush noticed this and asked her if she was bored. Ananya replied she was not bored just tired. Ayush went back to enjoying the movie. Ananya on the other hand started to wonder what would Suman be doing in the pub tonight. She then started reminiscing her last night events. This brought a smile to her face. She looked at the darkness inside the theatre and wondered what would have been if Suman was here with her tonight. This got her excited and a shiver ran down her whole body. She suddenly felt very thirsty and also an immense pressure to go to the washroom. Lucky for her soon the interval sign came up and the lights were on. Ayush stood up and asked if she needed some pop corn and soft drinks. Ananya said yes and told him she would go the washroom. Ananya felt the moistness in her panties as she stood up. She was amazed to see what just a thought of Suman has been doing to her.

Soon the interval was over and the movie resumed. Ananya was back from the washroom and so was Ayush with a handfull of snacks. Once again they both started enjoying the movie in their own ways. After almost three hours the movie was over and the lights were on. Ayush seemed delighted has he enjoyed the movie and there was a big smile across his face. Ananya too enjoyed, not the movie but the naughty thoughts.

"What's the smile about? You enjoyed the movie?" Ayush asked as they got up from their seats and started moving towards the exit door.

"Yeah yeah I did. Not like I understood the movie but I liked the actor" Ananya replied smiling.

"Ha ha I know. Who would not love Tom Cruise" Ayush said and moved out holding Ananya's hand. "Ok so now let's move to the second part of the date" Ayush said pointing towards his car.

"Oh wow! There is more" Ananya sounding excited.

"Yeah a small dinner arrangement" Ayush said as he started the car.

Soon they were inside a beautiful Indian restaurant in the town. Ananya was pleased with Ayush's efforts and she liked Indian ethnic food. Ayush have not lost his touch afterall she thought. So they both ordered their cuisine and enjoyed the evening. It was a pleasant night and Ananya had some good time. She was craving for such moments with Ayush and after a long wait they finally spent some good time tonight.

After they were done with dinner they Ayush dropped Ananya at her hostel.

"I have enjoyed tonight. We should go out more often you know" Ananya sighed looking towards Ayush.

"Hmm I would love too if I can manage time" Ayush replied and leaned towards Ananya carefully looking if anyone was watching.

"No no. Not here. Someone will see us. Bye bye" Ananya fending off a romantic kissing effort from Ayush. She than swiftly moved out of the car and gave a flirty smile.

"One date will not get you there darling. You will have to earn it. Hee hee" Ananya said with a flirty tone as if trying to tease Ayush. "Now go home sweety. Good night" and she went inside her hostel.

"Good night love" saying so Ayush left for his home thinking about the twist and climax of the movie they watched.

The next day Ananya woke up a little late. She panicked the moment she saw the time and rushed straight to the bathroom to get ready. There was no miss call or good morning text from Suman. She thought of calling him to ask him to pick her up but then she dropped the idea and called a cab instead. On her way to the office she could not help but think if Suman was not happy with her date yesterday with her boyfriend. "Maybe he is jealous" she thought.

She reached office a little late than regular but it was not a big issue. She went past Suman's cubicle noticing him sitting and working on his laptop. She decided not to start a conversation and went straight to her cubicle.

"Good morning beautiful" Suman wished standing infront of her cubicle door.

It was hardly 5 minutes that Ananya walked in her cubicle. Suman must have noticed her. But he seemed fine and not disturbed with her for her date. So Ananya decided to behave normal.

"Hey morning handsome" Ananya replied with a smile "I came in a little late today. Woke up late" she added.

"Must have been a great night than huh" Suman said with a wink.

"Arey no! Nothing much. Date was over by 10.30pm. I simply did not felt like waking up today" Ananya said trying to sound convincing.

"Yeah I get that. Happens to me everyday" said Suman and laughed. "By the way I also somehow managed to come to office today. Fucking hangover from last night" added Suman massaging his forehead.

"Hmm that's why no good morning text today huh" Ananya enquired.

"Yeah" Suman laughed. "Hey by the way I am here to inform you regarding our office outing this Sunday. And you are going. No excuses" he said in an adamant tone.

"Office outing? What? When? Where?" Ananya said sounding confused.

"Tiger national park. 423kms from here. Full day jungle safari and 1 night stay" Suman describing the plan.

"Sounds exciting" Ananya replied sounding a little doubtful. "Who all are coming?" she asked.

"15 people in total. 12 guys and 3 ladies. You, me, Pooja, Anita, Anup, Rajiv, Deep, Kunal, Rahul, Rakesh, Gunjan, Souvik, Nandu, Gopal and Iqbal" Suman read her the entire list.

"Only 15? What about others? Why the remaining ladies not coming" Ananya further enquired.

"I don't know baba. The smaller the team the more fun it will be. Plus some people might need some private time too" Suman replied with a naughty smile.

Ananya clearly understood Suman's intention and she could not stop but giggled.

"Idiot! Now go let me work" saying this Ananya stood up and pushed Suman out of her cubicle. "And yes I will think and let you know about the outing" she added mocking Suman with a flirty smile.

Actually the plan of the outing got Ananya a little excited. She was willing to go on an outing for a while now. And the thought of going with Suman added to the excitement. Her heart began to beat faster and she could feel a funny sensation in her stomach. The thought of staying outside for a night in a remote area with Suman turned her face red. She felt hot air rushing from her ears thinking about all the possibilities in one night. Her sub conscious mind was showing her images of Suman and herself and all the possibilities. She soon got a flashback of the good times she had with Suman in his car that night. Remembering the moments Ananya soon felt a moistness building up in her pussy. And that's when she knew she was definitely going on this outing. She immediately picked up her phone and started typing.

Ananya: Count me in (winky and kiss emoji)

Suman: Great. I assure you won't regret it (3 kiss emoji)

And so the stage was set.

That night while Ananya was lying on her bed she could not help but think about the outing. That's when it hit her. "What am I going to say to Ayush I am sure he will never say no but this is almost a boys trip with only 3 girls" Ananya thought. Soon Ananya began to think of ways she would tell it to Ayush but she just could not come up with one good idea. So she decided to take some help.

Ananya : Hi. You asleep?

Suman: Nope

Ananya: Listen na. What am I supposed to tell my boyfriend?

Suman: Regarding

Ananya: The outing idiot.

Suman: Just tell him you are going on an outing

Ananya: No! He may not like me going with so many male colleagues.

Suman: Hmmm okay I got the point. Let me think.

Ananya : Ok

Making excuses and lying was Suman's forte. So it was not hard for him to come up with an idea soon.

Suman: Do one thing tell him the truth that you are going on an outing. But lie about the companions.

Ananya: Meaning?

Suman: Tell him that the entire office staff will be going. All married men and women with their families.

Ananya: Yeah good idea. I can tell him that Asha would be going with her husband and child. He haven't met Asha but knows about her from me and I know he would trust me with a married woman. Great.

Suman: See I am always here for the rescue. And don't worry we will not tag pictures in social media it has been decided.

Ananya: Superb. So how are we going there? Bus?

Suman: Own arrangements. You, me and Anup in my car. We all will rendezvous at office, early morning on Sunday.

Ananya: Great. And what about accomodations?

Suman: There are beautiful cottages. Single cottages for everyone. And since I have done the entire booking so I have taken the liberty of booking a double bed secluded cottage for me.

Ananya: And what about me? (annoyed emoji)

Suman: Single cottage for you (evil smile emoji)

Ananya: Idiot (angry emoji)

Suman: You can share my bed just in case (winky emoji) but I warn you I prefer to sleep naked (laugh emoji)

Ananya: Me too (winky face with tongue emoji)

Suman: Oooh would love that. Hope we can continue from where we stopped last time (Face with tongue emoji)

Ananya : Lets see. Now go to sleep naughty boy. Good night.

Suman : Good night sexy girl. Hope you are naked now ( winky face emoji )

Ananya: Hee hee. Bye go sleep.

Suman: Bye

Suman could feel his dick hardened just thinking of finally getting to see Ananya fully naked. He started imagining what her pussy would be like. How would she look when she is lying naked in the bed with her legs spread for him. He just could not resist and stated stroking his hard dick.

The next day morning Ananya decided to tell Ayush regarding her office outing. It was Thursday and 2 more days to go. So the following noon during lunch break Ananya decided to call Ayush. She went to her office lobby as it was empty and dialed his number.