Unfaithful Indian Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they reached their room Ananya took out the key from the purse and started to unlock the door. Suman while standing behind her watched Ananya as she slightly leaned forward to put the key in the key hole. His excitement knew no bound as the moment he has been waiting for so long is finally here. He felt his penis twitching at this thought. Looking at her bent forward with her ass facing him he could not resist imagining how her ass and pussy would look. He was getting impatient to see her naked. Ananya on the other hand felt like it was taking forever to put that key in the key hole. She felt her hand shaking out of excitement. Finally after some twist and turn the lock opened.

As soon as the door opened Suman did not waste a single moment and pushed Ananya inside with his hand on her ass. He then immediately turned around and locked the door. They knew there was a time constraint and he has to go back soon. Plus the excitement was getting the better of them both.

Without wasting anymore time Suman rushed and embraced Ananya. They started kissing wildly while Ananya jumped up on his lap. He carried her and pushed her against the wall and started to lick her face up and down. This was very new and wild for Ananya and she could not control her moans. Suman slowly licked her chin, biting it moving slowly towards her lower lips. Ananya had her legs wrapped around Sumans hip and her hands around his neck. Suman slowly took her lower lips inside his mouth and started sucking it. Ananya felt it very wild and out of her ecstasy bit Suman's lower lip. Suman gasped and looked at Ananya with eyes full of lust. He then in one swift move removed Ananya's top and threw it to the ground leaving her hanging on his lap in her bra. He then resumed kissing and biting her lips. Ananya opened up her mouth and stuck out her tongue reaching inside Suman's mouth exploring and twirling around his tongue. By this time they both were exchanging their salivas inside each others mouth. Suman slowly moved his hands from her back to her thighs and picked her up a little more as if carrying a baby and moved towards the bed. Once he was near the bed he threw Ananya into the bed and pulled her towards him by her legs. As Ananya was wearing a long skirt Suman did not bother taking it off and just turned her stomach down so that her ass was facing the ceiling. Ananya knew what he wanted and so she immediately got up on her fours in a doggy pose. Suman could not wait any longer to see her naked ass and so he immediately lifted her skirt until it was rolled up in her waist. The scene infront of Suman was too much to handle now. He felt as if his dick will burst at any moment. The sight was nothing less than heavenly. Looking at that round voluptuous ass and a single rope trying to hide that dark brownish asshole boosted Suman's lust to newer heights. He went few steps back, took out his mobile from his pocket and without Ananya's knowledge took a picture. He then went ahead and took off his shirt. Ananya was there in the bed on her fours with her waist down, protruding her ass, wearing only her bra and thong with her skirt wrapped in her waist. Suman slowly moved towards the bed and started playing and teasing Ananya's ass with his hand. His heart began to beat faster as he slowly moved his fingers and pulled the string hiding her asshole towards the left ass cheek and let it rest there. The sight was too much for Suman now. The scene he was imagining and masturbating to was right in front of him now. He took out his phone one more time and clicked a picture again of her beautiful sexy asshole. After he kept his phone aside Suman stared at Ananya's asshole for a while. He then took both his hands and grabbed her ass cheek and slowly spreaded them so that her asshole was fully exposed. He than slowly took his right hand middle finger and slid it down through the ass crack and reached the lower part of her pussy. It was soaked in her juices. Ananya was moaning all along while Suman fondled and teased her holes.

Ananya had been complimented many times by Ayush for her beautiful and gifted pussy. It was dark brownish in colour with her clitoris tucked inside her pussy lips and not hanging out. It was a nice, fat and juicy Indian pussy. Suman could no longer resist the temptation and dived straight into Ananya's ass kneeling down on the floor with his face dipped in her ass crack. The sexy pungent smell of her ass made Suman's dick twist once again. He started licking her ass hole while spreading her ass cheeks with his hands. Shiver ran through Ananya's spine as she for the very first time was getting such treatment in her asshole. Ayush too was fond of her ass but he never licked her asshole. Suman on the other hand seemed more focused on her ass. He was wildly licking her asshole, circling his tongue making noises and occasionally trying to stick his tongue in. Ananya was completely out of her mind now and she began moaning loudly. After playing with her asshole for over 10 minutes Suman slowly shifted his focus to her pussy. He pulled his face out of her ass crack giving a last long lick from the top to bottom of her ass crack and bit her ass cheeks. He then leaned a little farther and gave a small peck on her lower pussy lips. He than brought his face closer to her pussy and smelled her pussy from behind. The sweet sweaty aroma of her pussy was rejuvenating enough for Suman to resume another session of licking. He than started to flick her lower pussy lips with his tongue. He went dip inside her pussy using his tongue and tasted her salty juice more than once. With all this happening Ananya could hardly hold her breath and stop her pussy from getting heavily soaked in her juices. Her sexual hormones were touching the sky now. After licking her pussy good for a long time Suman stood up and rolled Ananya on her back. She was now facing the ceiling with her legs spread. Suman went over her and started kissing her again while his hands went straight for her bra. He removed her bra and in one swift move grabbed her right breast and started sucking the nipple while fondling the left breast with his hand. He played with her breasts for a while, interchanging and sucking both equally before moving downwards and taking of her skirt and thong. Ananya was now completely naked lying in bed infront of Suman. He stood up took few steps back again, pulled his phone and took a picture. But this time Ananya noticed.

"What are you doing? Don't take pictures?" Ananya said trying to show her disapproval to which Suman ignored.

He than moved forward and again leaned down and licked her pussy from the top. This was the best pussy that Suman have ever tasted and the fact that she was his colleague and he managed to get her to this stage just fired up his lust. Also knowing that she was cheating on her boyfriend to be with him gave a kinky feel to Suman. He began to wildly lick Ananya's pussy up and down as if he was a thirsty animal longing for water.

Ananya was moaning all along and that's when are phone rang. She looked at it and it was Ayush. Ayush was not able rest knowing that she lied to him. He thought of confronting her but could not do it without a solid proof. So instead he called her.

"Hey are you back to your room", Ayush asked.

"Yeah..mmhh..in my room now", Ananya replied trying to control her moans.

Suman noticed Ananya talking to Ayush and this gave his dirty mind and idea. He brought forward his right hand and placed his middle finger over her pussy lips. He looked at her and left out an evil smile. Ananya realised what he was planning and before she could do anything Suman inserted his finger inside her warm and wet pussy.

"Ouchhhh...", Ananya let out a sudden shriek.

"What happened? Everything ok", Ayush enquired hearing her shout. He realized something was not right but was not willing to let the doubt get the better of him.

"It was an insect...mmmhh", she tried to hide her moans holding her mouth with her left hand. "Listen I am feeling a little tired...mmmh...I think I will go to bed now. Talk to you tomorrow. Good night", saying so she disconnected fearing she will get caught if she will be on the phone for any longer.

Ayush on the other end was surprised. Looking at her way of talking he concluded Ananya must have been drunk tonight. Little did he know that yes she was drunk, drunk in sexual pleasure with her colleague.

As soon as she was done talking to Ayush, Ananya threw her phone aside and jumped up on the bed. Suman stood up and Ananya crawled near to him. Lust was visible in Ananya's face as she went for Suman's belt and dropped his pants. He was standing in his undies. Ananya looked at his eyes and started sniffing his junk over his undies. This fired up Suman and he leaned down and poked at Ananya's asshole. She gasped and jumped, and in one swift move pulled down his undie. Ananya licked her lips as she saw the black brown cock of Suman staring at her face fully erect. She remembered her last encounter with this monster. She did not waste any time and started to lick his shaft from top to bottom. She licked the tip of his cock while playing with his balls using her hands. She then slowly moved between his legs and took one of his balls inside her mouth. This made Suman squeal in passion. This was new for him. Ananya kept playing with his balls while Suman slowly laid her on the bed and let his balls rest on her face. He then leaned down on his arms and reached for her pussy. They both were in a 69 position now. She was sucking his balls and cock while he was licking her pussy. Since in this position Ananya was not able to push his cock out on her own she gagged a few times on her own saliva. After licking for a while Suman now stood up and pulled Ananya by her leg and rotated her so that now her legs were spreaded facing his cock. They both looked at each and Ananya noded her head indicating she was ready to get fucked. Suman got the cue and without any farther adieu pushed his cock inside Ananya's wet and sexy pussy. She let out a loud moan and pushed her head back. Suman started to thrust her slowly trying to maintain the pace and rhythm. Ananya raised her legs as much as she could so that her knees were now touching her shoulders. This opened up her pussy even more and it became more convenient for Suman to thrust in deeper. Ananya too was gyrating her ass matching Suman's rhythm trying to get her sensitive parts touched.

Her boobs were crushing against her thigh, while her eyes rolled up and sweat dripping from her face. Suman was thrusting her with all his energy. He pulled his dick out from her puffed up pussy and laid down beside her on bed. "Your turn" he said. Ananya got the clue and she stood up and sat on Suman's stomach. She gave a smile looking at him and raised her ass and with her right hand she held his dick and aimed it at the doorway of her pussy. Suman raised his waist and his dick simply went inside her wet opened pussy. Ananya then started to ride his dick as if she was riding a horse. She was moving her whole body, her boobs juggling above Suman's face. Occasionally she would slow down and slowly gyrate her ass over his dick and than suddenly start thrusting her hips with full speed. They continued in this position for sometime and than she stood up and sat back on his dick facing the opposite direction slightly bending and holding his ankles. Her ass was now staring straight at Suman's face. As Ananya started to thrust her hips her asshole would spread out with every thrust. Looking at this Suman became more and more excited. He lifted up his waist and started to thrust his hips matching up the rhythm with Ananya. Ananya could feel his dick touching her most internal parts and this made her feel like she was in heaven. Soon they stopped and again changed position. It was as if they both knew what they want and without saying a word Suman got down of the bed and Ananya kneeled down on her fours and crawled to the edge of the bed. It was time for doggystyle. Ananya pressed her waist and rested her head on the pillow which made her ass open up. Suman without wasting anytime grabbed her ass cheeks, licked her asshole and pussy once and then stood up and rammed his hard dick once again in her hot wet pussy.

They were both astonished at the stamina of each other for carrying out for so long. Suman kept fucking her in doggy position while pressing his right thumb in her asshole trying to get it in inch by inch. Ananya was not aware of the thumb at her asshole as she was fully occupied by the dick ramming her pussy walls. She was moaning like there was no tomorrow. Hearing her moan and looking at her compromised position Suman was no longer able to control his ecstasy. He soon felt the tightness in his dick as if it will burst open any moment. He knew he was ready to cum. He immediately pulled his dick out and flipped Ananya on her back. Her face and boobs were red as a tomato and her brown pussy was dripping juices. She suddenly felt warmth in her stomach as Suman released his cum shots over her stomach. The pressure with which the cum flowed out of his dick was uncontrollable. He aimed his first few shots at her stomach and then the remaining flew straight towards her face. Ananya was surprised by the amount of semen he just released. Once done Suman sat down on the floor exhausted, staring and smiling at Ananya, while she rubbed the cum off her face with her hands and smiled back. Suman slowly laid down on the floor trying to catch his breath while Ananya picked up a towel and went to the bathroom trying not to spill the cum from her stomach into the floor.

One hour later they both were washed and dressed up. Suman embraced Ananya from the back and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"You should go to your room now" he said.

"Yes. I think everyone else has slept" she replied.

"Yeah! Hope so. Lets go" Suman said as he looked out of the window to check if anyone was outside.

They both went out of the room carefully checking if anyone was awake and made their way towards Ananya's room. She than swiftly went inside without making any noise and gave Suman a flying kiss before closing the door. Suman gave her a smile and carefully went back to his room.

It was already late and they have a long day tomorrow. So Ananya changed her dress and went straight to bed as she was completely tired. Suman too on the other side was lying on his bed scrolling the nude pictures he took of Ananya. Those were some real gems and he had no intentions of deleting them so he mailed all the pictures to his own personal mail id. They both were tired of the long physical workout they had an hour ago and so it did not take much time for them to fall sound asleep. Ayush on the other hand was feeling very sleep deprived this night as he was not feeling comfortable with all the thoughts that were coming to his mind. He was feeling worried, scared, tensed and afraid at the same time. He frequently was surfing his social networking platforms going through Ananya's friendlist trying to see if someone has uploaded any photos of the tour to get a clue of the scenario. This was a long night for Ayush.

The next morning Ananya woke up to the knock on her door. She jumped out off her bed and rushed to the door.

"Hey you are still sleeping? We have been trying to call you since morning but your phone is switched off!" said Pooja who was all ready and dressed up for the safari.

"Yeah slept late yesterday night" replied Ananya trying to keep her eyes open.

"Hmm slept late huh! I see!" Pooja said wittingly trying to sound naughty.

"What? I was busy talking with my Boyfriend" Ananya replied trying to reason with Pooja. "Ok you wait a while I will freshen up quick" saying so Ananya went to the bathroom.

By the time Ananya and Pooja reached the rendezvous point all other team members were already seated on the Jeep. Ananya could see Suman already seating in one of them with his male colleagues chatting and laughing. They both looked at each other and let out a smile. Ananya followed Pooja and took a seat beside her on the second Jeep. Soon the Jeep safari began and they were on their way into the deep jungle.

It was turning out to be a tough day for Ayush. He did not had a good night sleep and his mind was in total turmoil. He came early to office this morning and sat at his cubicle already sipping 5 coffee cups. He was adamant to not call Ananya at this point of time but was continuously looking at his phone to receive a call from her. He was no longer worried about her where about but was disturbed and angry for why Ananya lied to him about going with Asha. He was trying to reason himself that his sweet girlfriend will never do anything wrong but deep down he knew something was fishy. Ayush laid back on his chair and thought about how Ananya has been avoiding his calls lately, she is often online on whatsapp but does not text him a single message at times and how he found her phone busy most of the times. He realized something was wrong and decided to find out what it was.

It was 4.30 PM and Ayush was busy in video conference when his phone rang. It was Ananya. He excused himself from the conference and went to the lobby and picked up the call.

"Hello" Ananya said from the other end.

"Hmm hello! So you are not lost. I was thinking of going to the police to lodge a missing complaint" Ayush replied sarcastically.

"Arey baba the network was not available you know. I tried calling you the entire night but could not get through." Ananya replied trying to reason Ayush's sarcasm. "Anyways I am on my way back now. Will be reaching in an hour or two" she added.

"Ok you want me to pick you up from somewhere" Ayush asked.

"No its fine! Asha will drop me off" Ananya replied.

Ayush was disappointed to hear this. He was shocked to see how smoothly Ananya was lying. He decided to remain quiet. But now the question that was troubling him was that if Ananya has not travelled with Asha than who was dropping her off. He decided to find it out.

"Ok cool. Tell me once you reach the city. Travel safe" he replied with a plan on his mind.

"Yeah sure. Bye now" saying so Ananya dropped the call.

Anup was fast asleep on the back seat after a hectic day of safari. Suman was driving and Ananya was keeping him company. Memories of the night were still very fresh and they both were simply making eye contact and smiling at each other enjoying the beautiful evening. Ananya felt little guilt after her call with Ayush, but she shook it off thinking she still loves him and this was just a one night stand kind of affair which is harmless. After driving for another hour and a half they finally reached the city. Suman decided to drop Anup first as his destination was close and also because Suman wanted some alone time with Ananya.

After dropping off Anup, Suman turned his car towards a road which usually remains low on traffic. Ananya realized this and asked "Where are we going?"

"Just taking a small detour. I do not want you to go so soon" Suman said looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Hmm is that so?" saying this Ananya brought forward her right hand and grabbed Suman's dick over his pant. This startled him and he let out a gasp in surprise. He looked ahead and saw the road was empty. He immediately turned and grabbed Ananya by her head, pulled her close and locked his lips with hers. Their tongues began wrestling inside the liplock. Suman pulled his right hand and swiftly inserted it inside Ananya's pants and started to play with her pussy. This went on for a while but soon they saw light flashing from a distance. A car was approaching. They ended their short sexual play and made their way to Ananys's hostel. While on their way back, Ananya managed to pull out Suman's dick through his pant zip, swiftly stroking it, while Suman had his left hand inserted in her pants rubbing her pussy and driving with his right.