Unfaithful Indian Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey are you busy" she asked as soon as Ayush picked up her call.

"Yeah just working on some data" Ayush replied sounding busy.

"Actually why I called you was that my office has planned an outing this Sunday. I was not willing to go but you know they just.." she was about to complete but interrupted by Ayush as someone just walked into his office cubicle.

"Yeah okay. I will call you back in a moment" Ayush hunged up.

Ananya felt anger as she was getting nervous with passing time. She just wanted to get it over with. She silently went to the kitchen and had her lunch sitting next to Suman. They chatted, had their lunch, laughed and as usual went back to work. On her way back to her cubicle Ananya's phone rang. It was Ayush.

"Yeah you were saying something" Ayush asked.

"Yeah I was saying we are going on an office outing. Entire office team would go with families" Ananya replied trying to sound a little unenthusiastic.

"So you want me to come along?" Ayush enquired.

"No baba. I meant families not boyfriends. And anyways you would get bored with all Uncle and Aunties" Ananya said trying to sound confident.

"Where is the outing? What is the plan?" Ayush farther enquired.

"Tiger national park. It will be a 2 days 1 night plan. Asha and her husband will also go and I am planning on going with them. It's her who is begging me to come" Ananya still sounding unenthusiastic.

"You don't have to ask my permission to go dear. I can understand office culture. Go and enjoy. If you need any money tell me" Ayush said trying to be the best boyfriend he can be even if he felt a little discomfort about the night stay part. Ayush has been lately noticing a change in Ananya ever since she have joined her new office. He would often find her phone busy, online over whatsapp till late night and many such small changes in her behavior. But he still trust and believes her and their relation. So he usually ignores all his senses and believes what Ananya says.

"Thank you Jaan. I won't be needing money it has been taken care of" she replied breathing a sigh of relief and thinking about how lovely and sweet Ayush is and at the same time how naïve he is.

She hung up the phone and rushed straight to Suman's cubicle to give him the good news.

"Boyfriend problem sorted. Plan is on. Get ready for some fun" Ananya said in one single breath sounding excited.

"Oh I am ready" Suman replied as he could hear only the fun part.

The days went by in a blink of an eye and soon the night before the trip was here. Ananya left office early as she wanted to go visit a parlour and do some beauty check. Ayush too left his office early and accompanied Ananya as he wanted to see her before she goes on her trip. Soon her parlour session ended and she was on her way to her room along with Ayush. While on their way Ayush kept enquiring about her trip, where she will be staying, how where the accommodation and who all are going.

"Almost 80% of the employees will be going Ayush", Ananya said.

"Ok! So have you guys booked a bus or something?" Ayush enquired.

"No no! Everyone will be going on their own" she replied.

"Ok! How are you going than?" Ayush asked.

"I am going with Asha and her family" Ananya replied in a single breath.

Soon they reached Ananya's room. Ayush said his bye bye and wished her a happy journey.

"Don't miss me much! And enjoy your trip babe", Ayush said loudly with a smile looking at Ananya as he started to reverse his car.

"Hee Hee don't worry I am going for a day only baba" she said waving to Ayush. "And enjoy I sure will" she said to herself.

Ananya looked at her watch and it was already 8.30PM. She is late. She needs to get her things ready for the trip. She hurried inside her room and rushed to the bathroom to get fresh. Ananya wanted to look beautiful for the trip. Since it was a jungle trip she decided to go ahead with an adventure ready look. She went ahead with her blue denim shorts and white shirt. For the night she decided to go ahead with a black long slit skirt and white top. While she was packing her stuff Ananya could not help but feel the excitement building inside her. Her stomach felt funny and her legs were shaking. She realized that things will not be in her control tomorrow with Suman as it was the other night. The feeling of doing something different than her usual self made her feel adventurous. She felt an urge which she has never felt before. She knew things will escalate tomorrow and she wanted to be ready. She pulled out the middle drawer of her wardrobe which was full of her undergarments. She wanted to look sexy and she knew just what to pack. After she was done with her packing she stood infront of her mirror and dropped all her clothes. She stood there for a while and looked at herself in the mirror. She then went to the bathroom and started clean shaving off her trimmed pussy hair. Ananya was now ready for a fun filled trip. All that is needed now was a good night sleep. She went to her bad naked and just before she went to sleep she picked her phone and dropped a message to Suman.

Ananya : At what time are you picking me up tomorrow.

Suman : Sharp 7AM. Be ready

Ananya : Okay. Good night

Suman : Good night.

Suman on the other side was equally excited and horny. He could no longer wait to get Ananya naked. His dirty evil mind was imagining all sort of nasty things he would be doing with Ananya once he is with her. He closed his eyes and wanted to night to be over as fast as it can.

The next morning Ananya woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing at 6 AM. She sat up on her bed and a smile ran through her face. She than went to the bathroom and started getting ready for the trip. Suman on the other hand could hardly sleep the entire night. He was ready by 6AM and was already on his way to Anup. It was 6.45 AM now and Ananya is ready. She picked up her phone and called Suman.

"Hey I am ready! Are you coming?" Ananya said.

"On our way mam! Will be there in 10 mins!" replied Suman

"Great" saying so Ananya disconnected and dialed Ayush's number

"Hey morning honey. Are you ready?" Ayush picked up and asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah Jaan. Asha will be here soon. I will call you again later. You go sleep now. Byeee" Ananya replied

" Bye Jaanu. Happy journey" saying this Ayush disconnected.

Like he said, Suman reached Ananya's room in 10 minutes and gave her a missed call. Ananya knew he was outside and so she picked up her bag and came out.

"My goodness, is this our Ananya?" Anup said gasping.

Suman could not utter anything and simply gazed at Ananya. She was looking irresistibly hot in her denim shorts, white top and high heels. Her milky brown legs were exposed to the fullest and the denim short did very less to hide her round ass. This just made Suman more horny than what he already was.

"You look super stunning dear" Suman complimented gathering his senses.

"And sexy" Anup added from the backseat.

"Thank you! Thank you guys. Now let's go" Ananya said shrugging off the compliments.

They soon hit the road and on their way to the destination. On the way Anup made sure to call all other members and get an update on their whereabouts. Anup was seating on the backseat and Ananya was on the co-pilot seat next to Suman. While Anup was busy calling, Ananya and Suman were busy flirting making indications with their eyes. It was a fun filled journey. They stopped in between to have tea breaks and take selfies wherever beautiful scenery showed up. Finally after driving for 7 hours they reached their destination. All the other members have also reached by then. The resort was beautifully located amidst nature. There was deep dark forest all around. The hotel staff soon allocated rooms to every individual. Every room was planned with double occupancy. Since there were 3 girls it became little confusing as to who will be sharing room with whom. Suman knew about it and so before anyone could say anything he suggested Ananya could be given a single room. The single rooms of the resort where located on the other end of the resort. Suman on the other hand booked a VIP suite for himself which is also located on the same part of the resort. The other colleagues were not aware of this little expense that Suman made.

Suman offered to help Ananya to her room. Nobody doubted anything about them as Suman was already booked in double occupancy with Anup, and Ananya would be staying far. Ananya herself was confused as to what was Suman planning. She felt nervous if Suman was planning something to be happening in her single room. But as they reached the eastern end of the resort Suman guided Ananya through a small ally passing by the single rooms and stopped in the doorway of a secluded villa. It was a VIP suite, the one that Suman has rented.

"This is your room my dear" Suman said handing her the keys.

"What? Who is going to pay for this?" Ananya replied sounding astonished.

"Already did. Did you think I will let you stay in a single room all by yourself!" Suman said mocking. "Plus we have some unfinished business to take care off. Don't we!" Suman said winking with a lusty smile. "So take rest now and be ready by 5PM we have arranged a Bon fire" saying this he left.

Ananya went inside and surveyed the suite. It was a beautiful room with a big bathroom and a king sized bed. It had an attached kitchen and drawing room too. She was touched by this sweet gesture of Suman. She has been to such resorts before with Ayush but have never stayed in a VIP suite. The fact that Suman rented one for her got her overwhelmed. At this point in time she was willing to do anything for Suman. She than thought of getting some rest as they have a long night ahead. But first she picked up her phone and informed Ayush that she have arrived safely to their destination.

Ayush was busy as usual, working on his laptop and taking calls over his phone. Even though he was a little uncomfortable with Ananya's trip he knew and trusted Ananya. More than that he trusted in their relation and knew Ananya would never do anything to jeopardize that. Little did he knew that his beloved was lying naked in a king sized bed of a VIP suite rented by someone else, thrilled and excited for the night to come.

It as 4PM and Ananya woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. It was Suman calling.

"Yeah" she replied picking up the phone still with her eyes closed.

"Are you still sleeping? Come on we are waiting here. The party is about to start" Suman said from the other end.

"You said 5PM. I will be there" Ananya said finding it hard to wake up from her slumber.

"Ok. Come to the reception. They will guide you to our location. We are at the northern part of the resort." saying this Suman hunged up his call.

Ananya looked at her watch and it was 4.15PM. She immediately jumped up and went to the bathroom to get fresh. She did not want to miss one single second of the night. She took a quick shower in cold water and went to the bedroom. She then pulled up her suitcase and laid it in the bed. She opened her suitcase and pulled out her dress for the night. She then pulled out her undergarments she brought specially for the night. It was a red lingerie with a netted bra and a thong panty. The bra was transparent and the thong had a small triangle in front and a single string in the back which hardly covered up her asshole. She was not aware what would happen in the night or if anything would happen at all, but she wanted to be in her most sexy look. She roamed around the room in her lingerie doing her makeup and hair for the next 10 minutes. Once it was done she put on her long slit skirt and white top and went for the party.

After a little navigation and asking few hotel staff members Ananya finally reached her party location. There was a large table set up with all kinds of liquor and all kind of snacks. There was also a fire set up on one side of the arrangement with few of her colleagues sitting on chairs surrounding it with drinks on their hand. She knew that very moment that the night was about to go long. She looked around and saw Suman sitting near the table with some of the other guys. He saw Ananya and raised his hand asking her to come and sit beside him. Ananya came with a smile as she saw Suman asking one of the colleague to shift to the other chair so Ananya could sit next to him. She took the seat and looked at Suman who was also looking at her and they both shared a mysterious smile. They both were excited about the night.

Soon the party started for Ananya. Suman poured her a glass of wine as she was not much into whisky and beer. He was already down to his third glass of whisky. Soon everyone became busy in chatting, making jokes and laughing. There was music playing and some guys started dancing. Meanwhile Ananya and Suman also were enjoying the chats and jokes occasionally staring at each other and smiling. A few times Suman tried to make eye contact and indicate Ananya to come with him, but she ignored indicating back that people will know. She slowly put forward her right leg and rested it over Sumans left leg. It aroused Suman more and he too rested his left palm on her thigh and began rubbing it while sipping whisky from the glass with his right hand. It was already 9 PM and most of the guys were half drunk by then. The other 2 female colleagues, Pooja and Anita, were drunk too and were dancing with some male colleagues to a party music. Ananya was enjoying all this while laughing and feeling aroused at the same time from Suman rubbing her thigh. That's when her phone rang. It was a message from Suman. She looked at him pointing towards her phone indicating why the message. Suman indicated back asking her to look at it. Ananya opened the message and let out a giggle.

"Let's go to the room. I am hard, can't wait any longer" the message read.

" Not now. Wait for some time more. You will be rewarded" she replied with a winky smiley.

Suman read the message and let out a sigh. It was getting hard to control his libido. Ananya looked at him and gave out a naughty smile. Just when she was about to keep her phone aside she noticed that there were more than 15 missed calls. She immediately realized who it was from and she was right. She almost forgot about Ayush. She have not called him once since evening. Her phone was silent so she might have missed the calls. She opened up her whatsapp and saw 6 messages there from Ayush showing concern and anger for not replying and picking up her call. This was 1 hour ago. She then immediately removed her leg from above Suman's thigh and stood up. She came close to Suman and whispered in his ear

"Ayush is calling. I will be back in a minute" saying this she ran a little aside from the party spot.

"No wait na baby..",Suman tried to stop her but she already went away. Suman too followed her.

After finding a little quietness behind the tall garden bushes, little away from the loud music of the party Ananya took a deep breath trying to think what excuse she would give for not picking up Ayush's call. She then dialed his number and Ayush did not answer. She dialed for 4 more times and there was no reply. She thought he must have slept that's when her phone rang. It was Ayush calling. She picked it up immediately.

"Yeah hello! Partying hard I guess" Ayush said from the other end sounding a little sarcastic.

" Sorry Sorry Jaan! I left my phone in my room. Thought of calling you but my colleagues made a rule of no phone calls" Ananya replied trying to sound convincing.

"Hmm I see. How is party going. Are you with Asha now" Ayush asked.

" Yeah yeah Asha, she was with me. I came little outside to talk to you" Ananya replied a little shaken by the sudden reference of Asha's name. She realized Ayush was not in a good mood and something must be not right. Maybe her not picking the call was the reason.

She was trying to somehow manage the situation that when she heard Suman's voice calling her from far "Ananya...Babe..Ananyaaa". She realized Suman was searching for her, so she came out from behind the bushes and infront of Suman with the phone still in her hand and Ayush on the other end. She immediately indicated Suman to lower down his voice as she was in a call with Ayush. Realizing this Suman gave a naughty smile and grabbed Ananya by her waist and pulled her towards himself. Ananya let out a little shriek shocked by this sudden action.

"Ananya what happened? You okay?" asked Ayush as he could hear the shriek she made.

"Yeah I am fine. It was an insect" she replied looking towards Suman.

Knowing that she was on a call with her boyfriend and in his arms made Suman more aroused and he in one swift move pulled Ananys's head near to his and locked his lips with hers. He started sucking on her lower lips to which Ananya too responded while holding the phone in one hand and caressing Sumans head with the other.

"Ananya..Ananya..you there? What is it? Are you busy?", meanwhile Ayush was still asking from the other end, unaware that his beloveds mouth was busy sticking her tongue in someone else's.

Both Ananya and Suman were now super aroused. She realized Ayush was still on the call and she need to drop it soon.

"Yeah hello. I am hearing you Ayush. Are you getting me now. The network is not good. I will call you once I get back to my room" saying so she disconnected, not even waiting for a reply from Ayush.

Ayush on the other end was not shocked at this. He was disappointed, felt deceived and helpless. The fact was Ayush knew Ananya was lying to him. After he made those calls in the evening and not getting a reply from Ananya he became worried. He didn't had any phone number of her colleagues to ask about her. He knew she went with Asha and so he decided to get Asha's number from her office. He went straight to Ananya's office after his office hour but found the main gate shut down. He realized everyone must have gone to the outing. Just when he was about to leave he heard someone calling him from behind.

"Can I help you Sir?" the person asked.

Ayush looked back and saw it was the security guard. He was about to say something and that's when the guard said " Arey Sir, Ananya mam has not come today. She has gone to the picnic". The guard did recognize Ayush as Ananya's relative as he saw him drop and pick up Ananya many times from the office.

"Yeah I know. I just was not able to contact her. Thought I could get Asha madam's number as she is with her" Ayush said with disappointment.

"Asha Mam? Asha mam have not gone to the picnic sir! She came to office today. Just left an hour ago" the guard replied. Hearing this Ayush felt the sky above has fallen down on him. He could hear air gushing out from his ears. It was as if the soil below him is rushing away and he would fall down.

He somehow managed his composure and replied " Oh I am sorry. She must've said someone else's name. It's okay I will leave"

Ayush could not shake off the thought that Ananya lied to him. He felt helpless not knowing the truth about why she lied. The suspense was killing him with all kind of thoughts running wild in his mind. He never doubted Ananya and trusted his bonding with her. So any thoughts of her cheating him was out of question. But that question jumped back when he heard someone calling "Ananya..Babe..Ananyaaa" when they were talking over phone now. He was taken aback hearing some one calling her "babe". All kinds of thoughts rushed through his mind. Though he trusted Ananya he knew what he heard was not a dream. He felt his hand shaking and his mouth short for words. He quickly composed himself and refrained from questioning Ananya at this moment. He wanted to know for sure if his love is not as pure and trustworthy as he thinks it is.

Meanwhile, Ananya and Suman rushed towards the party with a plan on their head. They would need to somehow get past all their colleagues without anyone doubting anything. They decided to spend some more time in the party and than Ananya will fake to get drunk. So Suman will volunteer to help her to her room. The first think Suman did was to make sure that Anup gets drunk as he is his roommate for the night. Once that was done they waited for a little longer till everyone else was almost drunk and wasted. It was now 10.45 PM and most of their colleagues were drunk and wasted. Pooja and Anita were already escorted back to their rooms. Few of the guys were still pouring whisky into their glasses unaware and unconcerned about their surroundings. Suman and Ananya knew this was their moment. Suman immediately indicated Ananya to fake getting drunk and she did. He was holding her in his arms trying to save her from falling down and informed few of the yet sober guys that he will drop Ananya to her room and be back soon.