Unfaithful Pt. 01

Story Info
Fyr's friend comes to town and has eyes for her husband...
8.8k words
3.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Fyr and Chemical were old friends. Truth be told, they had been friends for a long, long time and, if asked, would have to lie through their teeth while swearing to tell the truth on the Bible, if it ever came to a court of law. The dragonesses just knew one another too intimately to ever go against one another, knowing where all the, figurative, bodies were buried.

Well... That was what Fyr thought. But she wasn't aware that things were changing.

She'd just been happy when Chem had said that she was moving up near her, for they had not talked as much as they wanted over the last couple of years. Thank god for social media, right? It was one way, at the very least, to stay up to date on what was happening in someone else's life, even though it was a more impartial, separate way of staying in touch with someone.

However, being close to her helped a lot, especially when she was having a few little ups and downs with Ropes, though Fyr was not the sort of dragoness who liked talking about her relationships with others. She was quite a private dragoness, it had to be said, and she took a while to open up to new anthros, no matter who they were.

The crimson dragoness welcomed Chemical into her home with a hug and a squeal, losing her composure only briefly, though she wanted to be open with Chem too. It was just strange, launching herself at the dragon who looked so familiar and like a stranger at the same time, her arms wrapped around a strong, firm body.

"Chem! It's so good to see you!"

She meant every word. Chemical was a little taller than her, but only by an inch or so, sharply coloured in green and black scales, toxic like her namesake. A thick mane of green hair spilt down the back of her neck to her upper back, often wild and untamed, but she made the look work for her. Her black scales were brightly marked in slices of green wrapping around her back and sides. A pair of pink, jagged horns and pink claw-tips completed her natural ensemble, though only those with a keen eye often discerned the pink tips to her wings too, the little bony protrusion that gave them a little more shape and individual definition.

She held Fyr's arms and smiled widely, showing her teeth faintly. Fyr hadn't changed a bit, with the same orange frill atop her head, her light horns delicate and alluring, the bulk of her scales that rich, deep red. Only when she was naked would the yellow-orange stripes curling around her back and sides, matching Chemical's own, in a way, be visible, though the dragoness was familiar with those after some very intimate times they had spent together. Chemical purred throatily at the memory, her tail curling back and forth, the tip flicking with raw need.

"And you'll be seeing a lot more of me," Chemical said, though her eyes slid back over Fyr's shoulder to the cougar that had appeared. "And...this must be Ropes! I've heard so much about you!"

Ropes grinned, stepping forward. The demon cougar had his four tentacles tucked away, though he wasn't wearing contacts at that time, leaving the pale, eerie glow of his eyes in full view.

"Yeah, I've heard a lot about you too, Chemical -- can I call you Chem?" He asked, as smooth and as suave as he always had been. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Fyr rolled her eyes at her husband while he bent down to kiss Chemical's hand, the dragoness giggling as if she had never been treated with such chivalry before.

"Honestly, Ropes, you're going to embarrass me," Fyr tutted, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Come on, Chem, come in, come in -- are you staying tonight or heading back to yours?"

"Oh..." Chemical said, her gaze lingering on Ropes, even as she stroked her jaw as if she was genuinely considering the question. "I wouldn't mind staying another time, but I think I'd better head back to my place tonight."

Fyr didn't catch the look. Perhaps it was the fact that she had seen so many others come on to Ropes similarly, the demon of lust attracting partners like moths to a flame. It was just a habit of being with a demon like him and, frankly, she still wouldn't have had it any other way. She loved him how he was, despite their little spats.

Fur and scales really could fly between them...

That night with Chem was normal, nice. There wasn't really all that much that Fyr would have said about it, in hindsight -- except for Chemical winding her up, of course, though that was not all that unusual. It was the first time too that Chemical and Ropes met in person and that was interesting to see, the little quirks and nuances about how they interacted. Fyr smiled, bringing a couple of ciders that she had picked up from a small batch brewery further out in the countryside back to the living room.

Chemical sat near Ropes, laughing at something that he had said. The cougar leaned back comfortably, the arm furthest away from Chem stretched across the back of the sofa. They looked the picture of relaxation and, without thinking, she let out a sigh of relief, glad that her friend and her husband were getting along so well.

"Hey, Fyr!" Chem chuckled, shooting her a look. "Come over here, I was just telling Ropes how frisky you used to be..."

Fyr baulked, heat rushing to her cheeks.

"I... Uh..." She shook her head, trying to diffuse the situation. "Oh, uh, Ropes knows all about me, Chem, don't bore him with old stories."

Ropes smirked.

"I don't know, I'd rather like to hear that story. I don't think you've told me about you and Chemical, Fyr."

He used his wife's name deliberately as she squirmed, uncomfortable under the scrutiny. For the dragoness had not really told everything to Ropes, even though everything was okay and, frankly, it had been before she had even met the cougar.

"Fyr and I used to, you know," Chemical said, waving her paw lightly. "Play around. Have a bit of fun."

Fyr grunted and shifted her weight, clasping the bottles of cider uncomfortably tight.

"God damn it, Chem..."

"I even took her v-card," Chem added on, as if that needed to be said. "Well, you know...female virginity. I don't think you'd been with a guy yet back then, had you, Fyr?"

Fyr groaned and strode in, plopping the bottles down with unnecessary force.

"Alright, alright, yeah, make fun of me, that's fine," she said, her smile a little forced. "You don't need to give Ropes all the old stories about me, Chem, let me have some secrets still."

Yet Fyr could never have realised that there would be more secrets to be held close -- and they wouldn't be hers. That time she had ended up blackout drunk and had to be dragged back home by Chem paled compared to the secrets that were about to abound, hidden and shoved under the rug as if that was all that it would take to conceal them.

Chem headed home that night with more than just Fyr in her mind, her paw creeping down between her legs to tease the softness of her folds while she was alone. Yet the dark dragoness did not want to be alone, arching back against her pillows with the creak of her mattress under her glutes and back. No... She had a cougar on her mind, even though nothing could happen there, surely, not with him being married to Fyr.

"Ohhhh..."

That didn't stop her from relishing in it, panting softly and rolling her hips up to the thrust of her fingers, wishing that it was something else filling her pussy.

Fyr saw more and more of Chemical as the weeks and then a couple of months passed, the two friends reconnecting and learning about one another, now that they were older. Perhaps they were even a little wiser too, though it was hard to see that coming through. Everyone, regardless of their age, made mistakes. That was something that everyone had to deal with.

It was good, however, to find those new things that they enjoyed, trying out a few new board games and card games, different drinks too, though video gaming was always a solid fallback when they weren't sure what to do. Chemical turned out to have rather a dark taste in films too, which Fyr wasn't totally keen on. She did like horror, yes, but old-style horror, not the new, weird ones that were all about the blood and gore. Something that stuck with her for days afterwards wasn't always her speed either, for she wanted the experience of being scared to stay in the moment.

Things, however, could not always be separated into the neat little boxes that she wanted them to be.

Chemical stayed over, as she'd said she would and Fyr was comfortable enough, by that point, with having her in the house to head to bed before her. She knew her husband would be a good host and, anyway, Chem would be able to entertain herself with the gaming systems if she didn't feel like sleeping for a little longer anyway. They were in a digital age, after all, and there was always something to do.

Chem's place was nice too: Fyr would have described it as cosy. It was not quite as she would have expected for Chemical, yet she was still getting used to the older Chemical, the one who had aged past their younger years. Everyone had to change at some point, after all, and it would have honestly been weird if the dragon hadn't changed at all.

"It's really nice that you're getting along so well with Chem," she commented one day when she was making dinner, sliding a lasagne that she was particularly proud of out of the oven and fanning it lightly, trying to cool it down. "I didn't think you would, she's a bit of an acquired taste."

Ropes shrugged, getting a couple of glasses of water ready for dinner, filled nearly to the brim for both of them.

"Yeah, well, she didn't freak when she heard about the whole demon thing," he said, smiling at the memory in a flash of white teeth. "And she was cool with the tentacles. I would have kept them hidden that day if I'd known she was coming by but, ah well... Cat's out of the bag now."

He much preferred not having to hide his demonic heritage, though there were many in the world that judged him for it. He could not be incarcerated or anything of that matter, of course, but others could at the very least attempt to make his life a whole lot more difficult than Ropes would have liked. A demon, ultimately, had more influence in the world than a mere mortal and Ropes was able to use his charm and powers to his advantage, despite them being limited in the world of mortals.

He made it work for him, however, though he could not stop the natural influences of being a demon of lust, drawing in Chemical to him. Of course, no one could be forced, by his powers, to have sex with him or to be attracted to him, even though there was a lowering of inhibitions and a raising of desires. He even secreted pheromones from his tentacles, though the cougar mostly had control over that. Sometimes, however, they did slip out when he was particularly relaxed -- or when he was having amorous feelings towards another near him...

He sat a little closer to Chemical. Fyr didn't notice.

His tail brushed Chemical's when she laughed. Fyr didn't notice.

He brought her food first when they all ordered takeaway together. Fyr didn't notice.

His wife really was clueless but...was that entirely a bad thing? The cat didn't think so, not as his tentacles writhed and twisted under the bedsheets at night, restless and not knowing what to do with himself.

"Fyr..."

Ropes growled, pressing up behind her, his tentacles sliding around his wife as he eased in close. His hardness rose, the spurs around the head of his cock flaring out softly, though they were not sharp enough to cause any harm to a partner. He would not have been all that much of a demon of lust if he had caused injury to a partner in sex, that much was clear.

"Mmmph, Ropes..."

Fyr grumbled, in the small hours of the morning, her tail sweeping out of the way for her husband. It was good to be wanted, even though she did not know the cause of her husband's need, just why his aching hard-on was grinding up over the fleshy softness of her rump, seeking her pussy.

"Mmm..."

She arched her back, panting softly as his tentacles spread her legs for her, lying on her right side with the cougar's chest pressed to her back. There was no distance at all between their bodies, his cock plunging deep, though it was his tentacles that kept her left leg raised and out of the way for his dick to grind into her. The barbs caught and pulled deliciously within her pussy, raking deeply, and she moaned, unable to contain herself despite everything.

It was too much, much too much. She moaned and a tentacle squirmed around to the front of her pussy, rubbing her clit, teasing over it. He never let her pleasure fall by the wayside, but she was glad of him, always thankful that she had such a sweet, hot, loving husband.

Okay, maybe that was the sleeplessness talking, though there was something about being wanted so badly that her husband couldn't possibly wait until the morning that made her flesh crawl deliciously. She couldn't get goosebumps with her scales, thought he itching, prickling sensation still flickered across her body, from her neck down the full length of her arms, gripping the sheets deliriously as she moaned aloud.

"Mmmm... Oh, yes... Ohhhh!"

She didn't have to help herself at all, not as Ropes took good care of her, yowling and nipping passionately at her shoulder. The sheets twisted around them as he fucked her, harder and rougher, though the dragoness' pleasure only escalated. There was no holding back, not for either of them, panting and whimpering, taking everything that was theirs to take and theirs alone, whimpering and licking her lips. When orgasm took her, his tentacle pressed down over her clit, giving her the feeling that something was "sucking" on her nub of pleasure, delight rolling through her with every thrust of the cougar's.

He filled her too, cumming inside her pussy with a shuddering growl and remaining deep, rammed into her as if he was loathe to even pull out a little bit. His shaft didn't soften after releasing his load, the cougar's tail sweeping back and forth anxiously through the bedsheets, stirring it all up with his need.

A fuck hadn't been enough.

They met up with Chemical the next day at a restaurant for dinner, somewhere that had little booths where they could sit and relax, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main place. It meant that the waiter, from time to time, forgot about them, but it was not so bad with a few drinks to go on, good company and plenty of laughter.

He could have held back and not flirting but it was so easy to do so. All light-hearted, all in good fun -- not even the kind of thing that his wife would have picked up on anymore. Fyr did roll her eyes, actually, a couple of times, though she had heard it all from her husband before, around others, and she knew what he was like.

"The town is a lot more interesting for you being here, Chem," Ropes said, raising his glass as if to toast her while the dragoness grinned. "And I'm sure Fyr appreciates it too."

Fyr scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not bored, I'll say that much," she shot back cryptically. "God, I could really use a good night's sleep though. You two wear me out something awful."

Chem laughed.

"Well, I popped out for lunch with Ropes the other day too, Fyr," she said. "Hope you don't mind, it's just that I still don't really know anyone around here yet. I was thinking of checking out some of the martial arts classes too, but I always get way too into those, and sports, instead of chatting to others and actually trying to make friends."

"Hey, I'm just glad you're getting along," Fyr said, her smile genuine. "I swear, there was this weird part of me that thought that you two were going to hate one another's guts and there I was going to be, stuck standing in the middle, not knowing what the hell I was to do next."

Chemical and Ropes exchanged a look. She missed it. The dragoness wouldn't have thought anything of it if she had seen anyway. It was just normal, perfectly so, between them, nothing at all for her to ever be concerned about.

Or so Fyr thought.

The flirting and the teasing continued, though neither Ropes nor Chemical meant anything by it. There was a natural attraction there, sure, but the difference there was that they both knew that Fyr was there, in the middle, even though the dragon didn't realise that she was.

Chemical's tail brushed against Ropes' leg under the table, though she didn't have to pretend that it was an accident when Ropes shifted his legs apart a little more for her. One of his tentacles slipped down, teasing against her thigh, close to the knee. It was low enough to be accidental and yet it was most sincerely and seriously not. Neither would have wanted it to be.

Little flirts, saying that the other looked good that day, and physical teasing, however, had to come to a head eventually.

*

"Ugh..."

Fyr grumbled at the computer, trying to work out the plot of a story that she wanted to have commissioned. Her chair squeaked back and forth under her as she shifted her weight, chewing at her lip as she swung and fidgeted.

"Come on, honey..."

Ropes' sweet tone washed over her, like drowning in honey. Yet it was not the good kind of drowning, no, not by a long shot, not when she was already so frustrated by needing to get all the details right. It was a special commission and she wanted to make sure everything was just the way she wanted to see it, even though she had thought the plot she'd wanted was going to take a completely different direction at first.

Agh, why did things have to be so complicated?

"In a bit, Ropes..."

She didn't often use the desk in the bedroom, her laptop set up on it, and, eventually, she'd get rid of it. They had a second spare bedroom and an office, as well as the main living area downstairs: it was not needed. It was merely a hangover from her younger years when she had had little room in her living space. Ropes, however, had definitely brought her forward into a more comfortable way of living and she would have been rather sore to change it up.

The cougar frowned, tail lashing. She had been stuck on the laptop for what seemed like hours already.

"Come to bed," he tried to coax her, tentacles twisting lightly. "I think I have just the thing to take your mind off that..."

"Mhm..." Fyr said, distracted, not really hearing him, let alone listening. "What do you think about having a leopard in it? I haven't had a leopard in a story for a while..."

"Fyr, are you even listening to me?"

The words came out a lot harsher than he'd intended and Fyr sat up straight, as if a rod had been pushed through her back to force her spine stiff.

"Excuse me," she growled, her voice dropping an octave while her tail curled back and forth dangerously. "But I know for a fact that you can sleep through a hurricane. If you won't help me figure out a good way to set up this story -- and how the characters are going to get laid -- you're not going to damn well get laid either."

He knew it was something that could have led to amazing sex for them later. Hell, most of their sex was amazing: demon of lust and pheromones and all that. It kind of went with the territory.

But he wanted it now! Was that so wrong? Of course, not -- it was Fyr who was being weird and obsessed over the story! It could wait until the morning, why didn't she see that?