Unfaithful Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon drew in a breath, his chest still clothed and pressed to her back. He had freed his erection only from his jeans, though they were loose enough on him to allow him to move as he pushed her knee forward, towards the dragon's chest. Then and only then could his cock grind up to her soaked cunt, panties sodden with her arousal already.

"Such a needy dragoness," he growled. "Maybe you only said yes to going out to the bar with me because you wanted me to stuff your pussy in the back of your car..."

Chem huffed a laugh, hot in the face.

"Maybe. What are you going to do about it, kitty?"

The nickname sent another tremor of annoyance through the cougar, though he was in just the position to put her in her place. His tentacle wriggled down and squirmed into her underwear as Chemical gasped and moaned, the dragoness arching her back and humping back as if she already had his cock inside her, right up where it belonged. With a skilful twist of his tentacle, he tore her underwear clean off her body, the momentary flash of pain from her underwear digging into her scales fleeting at best.

She cried out his name, closing her eyes, as his cock finally slid inside her. The dragoness whimpered and grunted, her head free once more, though jabbing her horns back against his neck and chest didn't spur the cougar on to do more. No, he took her slowly, powerfully, as if he and only he was in complete and utter control over her. His cock forced her open, even though she was already dripping and slick with arousal for him, the smooth slide of his shaft aching deep inside her.

"Unff... Yes... Please..." She moaned, though it was more of a demand than anything that could ever have been attributed to begging. "Harder... Fuck!"

It was not like Chemical to swear as openly as she was then, yet the moment was right for it. She had always said that there was a time and a place for everything and she had finally found the right time to stake her own claim over the cougar. He powered into her with long, demanding strokes and she did her best to squeeze around him, though it was hard to have that much control over her muscles. A little hump and grind back from her hips, shoving her buttocks into his lap, helped more than a little, however, her tail doing its best to wind tightly around the cougar's waist to keep him right where she wanted him to be.

Against her. Inside her. Just as he always should have been.

Chemical moaned, eyes closed, languishing in pleasure as the temptation of ecstasy built and built inside her, pulling at her need. Yet it was the kind of need that, that time, she could have satisfied, grunting wantonly as his tentacle pressed to the front of her pussy. The cougar may not have been overly familiar with her body but he more than knew where her clit was and more down deliciously with his tentacle, rubbing back and forth as those soft spurs raked through her pussy.

"Agh... Ohhhhh!"

Her moans were all he needed, biting at her neck, his tongue flicking over his lips to savour the light drop of blood that he drew. It was a passionate bite, not one that would ever have been meant to harm Chemical, and her cries of delight told him he was more than on the right track with how he was treating her. There was a sense of ease about sex when it came to being a demon of lust, everything coming together smoothly and fluidly, as if it was always meant to be. The car rocked less than gently as he slammed into her, following the lure of lust in the air to feed himself, to long for her.

To take what was his.

"Unnnngghhhh..."

He groaned against the back of her neck, bathing the spot where his teeth had briefly sunk in past her scales with his tongue. The warm rasp of his tongue should have been soothing, yet it was hard at all for anything to be considered such when he was thrusting closer and closer to orgasm with every stroke of his cock.

He did not mark her with that bite, not that day, though Chemical might have been expecting it. She had thought he would fuck her roughly and take her without any consideration for her pleasure, but Ropes was anything but that.

He was gentle and he was kind, driving into her with smooth, deep strokes that made her blood sing in a way that Chemical had not felt in a very long time indeed. Oh, yes, it had been so long since she had felt that joy, that thrum of absolute delight. Orgasm washed through her, pulling her along with the rising tide, and she howled through it, ignorant to the fact that they were fucking in the back of her car and that they still needed to be quiet. Such things just fell by the wayside when such pleasure was to be had.

There was a sense of conquest to it too, even as the dragoness came down from her high, her pussy soaked and the scales around the sensitive entrance to her wetness slick and glistening with it. She always got wetter than expected, though that was not a bad thing. It always made it easier for her to take a partner -- and Ropes was a good size for her. Chemical moaned, rolling her hips back to meet him, enjoying the closeness, how his warm fur brushed over her scales.

In triumph and in conquest, her tail latched around his ankle, curling and twisting around tightly. She had him as much as he had her and they would have to, eventually, face the consequences of their actions.

Not everyone could just get away Scot free, after all...

But, until then, they would have their fill of each other, time after time again.

He powered into her and Chemical caught her breath, sucking in a ragged gasp of air. Gulping it down into her lungs, she panted heavily, nostrils flaring, her tongue flickering out of her mouth in a vague effort to try to contain herself.

She didn't have to, however, not when Ropes twisted a tentacle around to her lips, sliding it into her mouth. She'd never have a tentacle in her mouth before, colloquially known as his "tents," but that was just a fun little way that they had of referring to the appendages between them. Suckling on it, she wriggled her tongue around, though it was too thick and full in her mouth for her to do much without accidentally grazing him with her teeth. And Chemical wouldn't have wanted to do that, no, not in the slightest.

"Mmmm..."

She moaned around him, gulping down a teasing sweetness, something that made her want to keep sucking on him, harder and longer. It could take up all the time that it needed, the moment stretching out more and more. No one was back there, she was sure, so she could languish in it, enjoying every moment, panting hotly, her throat trembling as Chemical gulped as hard as she could around his tentacle. It wormed its way into the back of her throat and she forced down her gag reflex the best that she could, even though that was something very much easier said than done.

For Chemical, it came with a world of practice.

Still, Ropes had to cum and the cougar wasn't about to hold off now that he had captured his prey in exactly how he wanted. He grunted thickly into the back of her neck, the faint scent of blood from his earlier nip in his nostrils, sucking in breath after breath, need coursing through.

Chemical arched again, grinding back viciously onto his cock, and he moaned out her name, relaxing there, allowing every moment to course through, throb after throb. He groaned long and low, need shooting up with a wicked flare, though he had never been in the practise of holding off. He rammed into her as he lost control and shot his load, every shot of cum flowing up deep inside Chemical, though he was not actively trying to prevent any mess. It was just a matter that came along with keeping his dick crammed inside her, not even pulling back all that much for each and every thrust.

Together, they relished in orgasm. Passion rolled through as Chemical's tail loosened off, lying slackly over Ropes' lower leg, though the two of them were closer than they had ever been. That was something that came along with the territory of cheating, as decrepit as it was.

But they had done what they had done and, truly, there was no taking it back. When the question came as to what they were going to do next, well...

The two of them could only wait and find out how far they were willing to go.

Continued in part two of three...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbor is a Stud A wife finds out how studly her older neighbor is.in Loving Wives
Off the Clock It started off as a fun little fling...in Mature
Fourway way on the Sofa Two guys share their girlfriends in a rough and wild 4 way.in Group Sex
An Unexpected Guest Camilla is surprised by an unexpected guest in the motel.in Mature
Charlie's Ex Martyn betrays his best friend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories