Unfaithful Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what -- fine then!"

Not his best comeback as he stormed from the bedroom, hurling the sheets from his body, half-dragging them along with him. He snarled as his tail lashed, ignorant to his wife giving him a concerned look behind him, for she had not realised quite how he was feeling. Communication was key and all that.

Too little came too late, however. He grabbed his trousers and shirt, dragging them on, no underwear, cramming his hind paws into boots while still well and truly in a strop. Damn her -- why did she always have to get caught up in something? It was not even that she was flat out turning him down, just so distracted that she didn't even care about it.

That was probably what got under his skin the most. Snatching his keys up from the front door, he slammed it behind him, not caring about the way he made the doorframe shake.

He'd apologise to Fyr in the morning. Maybe. He'd see how he felt about it.

And maybe he shouldn't have, but there was only one other, at that time, that he knew was as much of a night owl as he was. So, he called them.

"Hey, Chem, you up for a drink?"

He met Chemical at the bar not too far away, open late with a relaxed ambience and rock music playing in the background. Old stuff -- well, not that old -- that he could get into, if he was listening intently to it. Chemical went for top shelf vodka, sipping slowly, while he chose a cocktail with whisky -- a Negroni. It was bitter on his tongue and felt pretty much just like the evening that he had had with Fyr, leaving a taste in his mouth that was neither pleasant or unpleasant. It most certainly was not sweet.

"So, you going to say what's on your mind then, cat?"

Chem prodded him gently, glancing at the cougar out of the corner of her eye. It was hard to make eye contact with him, considering the lack of obvious pupils, his irises expanding in that soft, white glow. He had left his contacts out that night too, though his tentacles were under his shirt, even if they were not all that well concealed at that time.

Ropes sighed.

"Only Fyr calls me that..."

Chemical's eyes gleamed, though she did not yet reach out to him.

"I'm sure I can find something different to call you," she said, her voice softer than it usually was. "But you're not yourself, are you? Not like when we went out to get lunch. This isn't just a friendly call, is it?"

The cat growled and shook his head, tentacles twisting and trying to press free of his shirt. If anyone behind him noticed the bulges and ripples in his shirt, they were wise enough not to draw attention to them.

"Yeah, no," he said, non-committal as he curled his fingers, claws lightly digging into the bar top. "No... It's not that bad, just Fyr... Ugh. She was getting on my nerves. She gets her nose stuck in one thing and -- bam! That's it! It's like nothing else exists for her!"

Chemical chuckled lightly, nudging his drink towards him. Even though it took an awful lot more to actually get Ropes drunk, being a demon, he was still glad of the smooth slide down his throat. Even the action of drinking was comforting, in its own way.

"Yeah, I get that, she was always weird like that when she was younger too," Chem said. "Once, I even managed to tie her tail in a knot because she was so focused on what she was doing!"

"What?" That startled Ropes into a bark of laughter, drawing back to look incredulously at the dragon. "No, you're kidding? You actually managed to loop her tail around and tie it in a knot? Really?"

Chemical grinned, sitting up a little straighter. That was better, the atmosphere between them lightening a bit. As Ropes had said, despite his foul mood: it had not all been that bad.

"Yeah, really," she bragged, still proud of the joke that she had played years ago. "I dunno what she was doing but she had her nose in book, making notes or something... I think she only noticed when her tail got sore."

Ropes laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah, that really sounds like her..."

"So, what did she do this time that got you all pissed off, hm?" Chemical asked again, opening up the door a little wider, where she had, so far, managed to crack it open. "I mean, c'mon, I'm not going to say anything to her, nor to anyone else. I get it. Relationships are tough, sometimes you just need to vent..."

Ropes growled, bobbing his head in agreement. He'd lived long enough to know the truth in her words. Even if Chem, truthfully, shouldn't have been the one that he ended up venting to.

Over the years, those lines blurred too.

"She was commissioning this story, she does this a lot," he said, delving into the tale of what had actually happened between them, as nondescript, in reality, as it was. "I mean, it's late, right? She doesn't need to be doing that now, probably is still working on it right now. I wanted to, you know, get her off that stupid computer and into bed... And she's still trying to work out how these characters -- who don't even really exist -- get laid!"

Chemical sat back, puffing out her cheeks with air and raising her eyebrows.

"Wow, that kind of is a lot."

She pressed her lips together, hiding how they twitched, striving to let that devious smirk onto them. Oh, she knew how Fyr was, that much was certain, but she was sure too that she recalled a similar scenario from when they had been younger. That time had ended with Chem's muzzle between her legs, however, and the dragoness hadn't taken no for an answer. She wasn't one to get as frustrated, clearly, as Ropes -- but the dynamic and relationship between the cougar and the dragoness was different.

"I mean..." Chemical ventured, choosing her words carefully. "I get that she's into that stuff, I like reading kinky stories too and all that, but..."

"Oh, that's not it," Ropes continued. "She said I wasn't going to get laid if I didn't get her story characters laid... I mean -- seriously? That's..."

He growled, tail lashing. For all the centuries that he had been alive, that was not a reason for not having sex that Ropes had ever heard before. Though the cat wasn't sure if that was something he should say aloud, for he didn't know if Chem knew the full extent of his demonic heritage yet. She knew he was a demon and had seen his tentacles (she was going to, of course, with how much time she'd spent around their place) but knowing how much more life he had lived could be problematic.

And there was a treacherous, dangerous part of the cougar that wanted to be on the same page as her, not separate zip codes.

If that even made sense...

"Well, that's bullshit then," Chemical said, as blunt as ever. "I mean... Yeah, okay, I get why you're pissed now. That could be fun, could be flirty, but I get the impression that she wasn't meaning it like that at all?"

Ropes shook his head, nipping at the inside of his cheek, sharp teeth catching flesh.

"No... No, she's... Ah..." He rubbed the back of his neck and rolled his eyes, though the action could not be seen with the pale glow of them. "She's not as into sex as me. You know why, makes sense. Few would be. But I wish she'd just tell me that rather than make things up, you know?"

He didn't beat around the bush, so to speak, and didn't want others to do so around him either. However, Ropes was not and never had been in control of others, despite his powers and influence.

"Look, I know she's my friend and all but that's just a bitch move," Chemical added, sliding in closer to bump him with her shoulder: a gentle, fleeting yet comforting touch. "If she's being a bitch, she'll get over it in the morning. It's probably more of a big deal to you though than it is to her, so sounds like you're the one that's going to have to raise it."

Ropes growled, shoulders tensing.

"Yeah, like I'm going to get any rest before that..." He grunted, words surprisingly dark. "Can you even chill out at all before an argument that you know is coming?"

Chemical blinked. It was the wrong moment, the wrong time, and not something that she should have been doing at all...and yet the dragoness had found her opening. And she didn't want to let it go.

"Hm... Yeah, I get that, Ropes," she said, biding her time and drawing out her words. "But, look, you can't let it get to you like this. I mean, it needs to be talked about, but just feeling bad about the whole thing isn't going to make it better either. You two need to talk and dreading every moment until that talk is just going to be hell for you."

"Been there, done that."

Chemical snickered, tail twitching as it brushed against his. That time, it was an accident -- though a welcome one.

"Yeah, fucking figures," she all but chortled. "I'm not here to take sides, but I know you two will work it out. Really just sounds like a problem in communication and it's the kind of thing that's really fucking hard to talk about at the point of the actual problem happening."

"Yeah, I know..."

She managed to distract him a bit, plying him with more drinks. At least Chemical could be confident in the knowledge that she wasn't going to cause him any harm by drinking too much, though it would have been funny to see him inebriated. She probably didn't have enough money in her bank account for that to even happen.

Lightening the mood some, the dragoness got him to talk about better times, stupid things, stories about Fyr tripping and falling flat on her snout at a ball game, when they had gone on their first date. Hell, they were married and all -- they had to be close enough to not let a silly thing like a miscommunication get the better of them. Yet maybe Chemical was that friend that both of them needed to get them back on track.

Or she could be the friend that tore it all down. The temptation was there, dark and deliciously bitter in the back of her mouth. She could almost feel how easy it would be...

The dragoness, however, still had not decided how she wanted to proceed, despite the sizzling, crackling energy between them. There was a connection there, between the cougar and her, and Chem would have been a fool not to notice it.

Ropes, however, acted like he didn't see it. It was his daily motive, after all, the tantalising throbs of lust and energy, what drew demons to their "victims." Of course, no one was a victim when it came to him, though there were other, far darker, demons in the underworld who would take a partner without the requirement of consent... That was not what a demon of lust was or would ever be about, however.

The cougar smirked, taking a drink as he leaned in close to Chemical, as if he was sharing a secret with her.

"You know, I got her to fuck in the car once."

Chemical mock-gasped, clapping a paw to her muzzle.

"No way!" She exaggerated, fighting to keep laughter from her lips. "That prude? How did you manage that?"

Ropes laughed, shaking his head. One of his tentacles threatened to slip out, teasing up against the spot at the back of his neck. If anyone at the bar saw it, however, they didn't say anything. Most anthros at that hour were too drunk to care.

"Just pulled her panties down when she was tipsy," he said, chuckling at the memory. "Got a tentacle in there, got her nice and wet... It was a long drive and she didn't really have anywhere to go to get me off her. Eventually, she just swore at me and begged me to fuck her. Had to pull over in the dark and fuck her across the back seats."

Chemical shivered.

"Fuck, that's lewd... You sure you should be telling me all this?"

Ropes laughed.

"Yeah, well, you've fucked her too, though you don't have a cock. What's the difference when we've both had her?"

The dragoness grinned, nipping at her lower lip, though she only let her teeth catch it for a moment.

"Probably no real difference then," she said, her voice low, something warm pooling in her abdomen. "Hm... We really have a lot in common, did you know that?"

She leaned closer to him, letting her eyes catch the quiver of his whiskers, the way that his tail flicked behind him -- for a heartbeat of a moment, aggressive. The cougar was holding back and it would only take Chemical pushing the right buttons, if she wanted to, to get him to crack.

So, she let things simmer between them, indecisive yet enjoying the atmosphere. Crackling sexual tension flickering between them was hardly something that she had expected to flourish, yet there was a dark, insidious part of her that wanted to feed it too.

Was that wrong? Fyr was her friend. Yet they had always shared everything, before.

She could justify it to herself as much as she wanted as she got Ropes to walk her to her car later on, as she had been more than careful enough with her drinking to stay below the legal limit. Chemical wasn't about to risk an accident, after all. She still stumbled into him and chuckled, enjoying the warm feel of his muscled body pressed against hers. Even though the cougar was furred, it still felt as if he had as much definition in his body as a dragon with scales, as fur could sometimes hide and soften the edges of muscle and the like. Or maybe that was just her mind running away with her, applying things to his body that she was still yet to see.

"You know, you're a really good listener."

Chemical laughed, her mirth loud in the cool, crisp clear of the night.

"What, I called your wife a bitch and you're standing here telling me what a good listener I am?" She joked right back at him. "Look, I just want the two of you to be okay. And I like spending time with you, Ropes."

The two statements contradicted one another and Ropes raised his eyebrows as Chemical leaned against him, pinning him softly back against her car. The cougar's tentacles slipped out of his shirt under the pretence of steadying her, though the dragoness was more than stable on her own two feet. It was the first time that he had touched her with his tentacles and Chemical could not stop herself from shivering delightfully as they caressed her flesh. She would never have thought that his tentacles would be as smooth as they were, the luxury of bare skin sliding against her scales simply divine.

There was nothing holy at all about what she wanted to do with the cougar, however...

"You..." She breathed. "You are making me think some very bad thoughts, kitty."

Ropes' tentacles twitched. Such a nickname... It was by no means suitable for a demon; he barely even let Fyr call him "Cat" and that was more than enough for him. Yet it was different on Chemical's lips: dirty, teasing, as if they were on the precipice of something that there would never again be any coming back from.

It was Chemical that made the first move, though that did not surprise Ropes. What caught the feline off-guard was the surge of need in his chest, so much more than mere lust. He dealt with lust daily and, honestly, had satisfied himself many a time without Fyr present. It was not as if the dragoness that he had married could ever have hoped to curtail his needs and, really, it was, at least in part, her fault for not satisfying him sexually. He wasn't asking for anything special, after all, and she had always known he was a demon, from something back like on their fourth or fifth date...

Yet he leaned into the kiss with a purr that rumbled into Chemical's lips, parting his own so that his slim, feline tongue could dance and flicker tantalising against her own. The dragoness shuddered against him, sucking in a breath as the kiss deepened, but the cougar drew away, holding her lightly, his back to the car. Even then, his chest rose and fell more sharply than it had only a few moments before, but they paused, staring into one another's eyes. The cougar's eyes did not reflect the streetlights, the ground around them damp from a recent rain, shining and appearing otherworldly, if only for a moment.

"Chemical..."

He growled, his voice low and raspy, tail flicking back and forth with need. His tentacles, however, had already curled around her arms and one tempting around her waist, though Ropes would never have restrained a partner that was not willingly into it. It was just hard to slow things out when lust urged him to go on, to do all that a demon of lust needed to do, feeding that sexual tension to the lusty peak that it deserved.

"You've had too much to drink," he growled, licking his lips, though that didn't help at all when he could taste Chemical on them. "You..."

"I am perfectly in control of myself, Ropes," Chem breathed, her lips almost touching his, though not quite. "You... You can make your own choice here. I am not drunk. I want this. I think you want this too."

Consent had to be had -- and it was given wholeheartedly as Ropes threw everything that they had been talking about, for the time being, to the wind, dragging the dragoness into his arms. His lips crashed back to hers in a kiss so deep and lustful that it was sinful, her longer, more flexible tongue slipping and sliding against his. Chem moaned into the kiss, arching up to meet him, her wings flaring out, though the cougar had just as much control as she did, even though his back was to her car.

They fumbled, fighting their way into the back of the dragon's car, fortunate that it had quite a big back seat and that the seats popped back down into the trunk easily. It would never be a comfortable way to have sex, but it was a way and the time-honoured way of horny teenagers getting handsy everywhere. Of course, they were older than fumbling teens, but it was still very much their first time together as they squirmed and twisted, the windows of the car steaming up while they need rose and rose.

Ropes' tentacles proved useful in peeling their clothes off, dragging down Chemical's torturously tight jeans, even though they showed off the curves of her thighs and buttocks something wonderful. It was a relief to finally give in to the lust that had been snarling and snapping for attention for so long, his tail lashing, sweeping back and forth across the laid-flat seats as if it was trying to relieve some manner of tension. Only one thing would relieve that tension, however, the aching throb of his hard-on, cock having already risen to attention with the spurs around the head and layering down the shaft trying to make themselves known too.

Chemical moaned, her back pressed to his chest, her panties still on but her jeans off. Ropes growled, teeth nipping at the back of her neck, one of his tentacles grabbing a horn and wrenching her head to the side, so that she was lightly pinned in place. She would have snapped at him for handling her roughly like that if it had not made her swoon. Why, if the dragon had been standing, the cougar would have had to catch her for pulling such a trick on her.

"Unff... Ropes... Fuck..."

She groaned, licking her lips, her shirt too tight around her chest, though it had been tugged down so that her breasts were almost spilling over the top of a neckline that had been wickedly low as it was. She had never been overly modest, figuring that if others wanted to look at her body they were going to do it whether or not she was wearing something that revealed her body. But it was an asset then as Ropes gripped her breast, growling as he dug his fingers into her flesh. Only her scales offered resistance to him, even if there was only so much space that her breast could squash into, her heart lurching as he ground and rocked up behind her.

Fuck, he's hot...

She pushed it from her mind that he was her best friend's husband. That didn't need to be there, not as he rolled his hips and helped her lift her leg, his cock squeezing up to her pussy. Of course, her panties were still in the way and Chemical gasped, shuddering in place with how she was being held, need overcoming her.

"You should have fucking ripped those off me," she growled, a savage note entering her tone that was not familiar to her. "Fuck, Ropes... Fuck me hard!"