Unfaithful Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally, Fyr's suspicions grow, but will she catch them?
3.4k words
1.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Things carried on as normal. Things were so normal, in fact, that Fyr started doubting if she had ever seen anything strange at all going on. Yet Ropes disappeared sometimes and, often, Chemical was gone too.

She started to pick up on small things, like the clothes out of place. But she didn't want to let her mind run amok with her, telling her things that simply weren't true.

So, she tried to ignore it.

Chemical stayed over one late summer evening, though that was nothing unusual. Fyr had been very tired indeed, crashing early, though she didn't realise that they had slipped her a drink that was supposed to make someone sleepier than usual. Nothing bad for her, of course -- just something that would make it easier for her to drift off. They were really doing her a favour.

But the dragoness didn't know about that, no, not as she headed to bed and tossed and turned, though there was something, or someone, missing from the bed with her.

"Ugh..."

Fyr rolled over, her wings getting caught up in the bedsheets. Sheesh, it was nearing two in the morning and she was restless, her scales itching and burning as if she was facing an allergic reaction to something. She rubbed her paws over her body, hitching up the loose, old T-shirt that she was sleeping in that night, her underwear feeling hot and tight between her thighs.

The dragoness grumbled. Maybe she should have had a shower before going to bed... Yet there was something bothering her, yawning even as sleep tugged at her eyelids, trying to make them dull and heavy once more. Chemical was sleeping in the guest room, of course, as she had stayed over rather late that night and Fyr didn't want her driving back at such a time. Would she disturb Chem if she hopped in the shower just to rinse off the itchiness from her scales and get more comfortable?

"Hang on..."

Blinking, the dragoness half sat up and swept her paw out over the bed beside her, though there was only an empty space there. That was odd, very odd... Where was Ropes? Even though the demon cougar did not technically need to sleep, he most usually slept with her. He'd always said he liked the closeness and the warmth of having another body in bed with him.

She grumbled, rubbing the back of her head and around the base of her frill. Damn it... As quickly as she had dropped off that evening, it didn't seem like she was getting back to sleep anytime soon. Maybe Ropes was feeling the same if he had headed to the bathroom or was getting food. He could be rather restless, even when he was relaxing at night with her.

She waited, trying to stretch out, lifting her shirt away from her belly to air out her stomach. It didn't help.

Still, her husband didn't return. Unease crept into Fyr's belly, churning and snapping there, swirling around her gut. Where was he? Was something wrong?

She rose quietly, not bothering to put more clothes on than her T-shirt and panties. It was more than enough for going around her own house after dark, so there was really nothing to worry about there. She would be fine.

But her husband wasn't in the kitchen and he wasn't in the main bathroom either, after her checking the ensuite that joined on to their bedroom first of all. The dragoness' brow furrowed as she hunted for him.

Huh...

The dragoness paused at the guest bedroom. There was light under the door... What on earth was Chemical doing still up at such an hour of the night? Or morning, depending on how one looked at it...

She crept closer to the door. Maybe Chemical had left the light on. Yet it was to Fyr's detriment that she approached in the first place. How could she ever have known?

Has Chem left the TV in there on?

Fyr leaned in close to the door, something catching her ear. It sounded like a groan, like someone was hurt. Chemical did like watching some strange videos on her phone though, so that most likely wasn't all that unusual. But the sounds that were coming through... No, those didn't quite sound right.

She leaned in closer, trying not to let the side of her head touch the door. It was silly, she knew it was, though she still wanted to find out just what was going on in there. If Chem wasn't feeling well, she wanted to check on her, to make sure she was okay.

"Ohhhh..."

Another moan, but that one didn't sound so much like someone was injured. There were a few words, grunts, hisses...

"Unff..."

"Harder..."

"Mmm..."

Fyr cocked her head. Uh, yeah, okay then... That sounded suspiciously like something sexual.

Oh, goodness, she wasn't listening in on her friend watching porn, was she? Not that there was anything at all wrong with watching porn, of course, but to be caught doing it wasn't fun at all!

"Mmm... I love it when you do that."

Fyr gulped. That was definitely Chemical's voice, damn it. Poor dragoness had to be wrapped up in a fantasy or something, getting off to a video... More power to her for taking care of her needs, but did she have to be as loud as she was? Fyr shook her head and was about to back away from the door when another, deeper tone caught her ear.

"You'll see stars if I get a tentacle under your tail too..."

Fyr stiffened. She knew that voice. She knew that voice all too well.

And there was only one around that she knew had tentacles.

Ropes?

She listened intently, a grunt catching her ear. Her heart raced, the uncomfortable pound of it drumming in her chest, as if there was a foot on top of her, running, bearing down on top of her. She couldn't breathe, one hand going to her chest, clutching there as if she could relieve the band of pressure clasping her with increasing, aching tightness. Her jaw fell slack, yet there was nothing Fyr could do except listen, frozen in place, her toes curling into the carpet of the hallway.

Maybe she should have worn something more than her T-shirt and underwear.

"You feel so good..."

No... No, he couldn't be!

"Ropes... Please..."

Fyr could almost see them, Chemical's tail winding around her husband while he fucked her, while he used the cock that was only meant for her to take another dragon! She trembled, the tips of her short claws rattling against one another, even her teeth wanting to chatter as a depraved chill settled over her. Her body tried to understand and make sense of the adrenaline racing through her body, blood pumping, toes curling, yet there was only so much she could do, even in a moment like that.

No... No, Ropes...

Her worry gnawed at the pit of her stomach, snarling and snapping, digging into her like a wild animal trapped in a cage, heaving to get out. No, no, no... No, Ropes would never do that to her, she was sure of it. Or was she?

Without thinking about what her body was doing, her paw went to the doorhandle, slowly closing around it.

"You've got to be quieter... Fyr's asleep!"

"Oh, she won't hear us..."

Fyr gulped, her eyes watering. No, but they weren't tears, oh no. She wouldn't admit to those.

"I'll be quiet...just for you..."

She had to do it. Her paw closed around the doorhandle, turning it slowly. She was the one who did all the home maintenance, so she didn't have anything to worry about when it came to the handle squeaking. She had oiled and maintained everything perfectly.

The rap of fur on scales rose softly, muted by...fur. It would have been sharper if it was two dragons. Yet that was hardly the sort of thing that Fyr should have been thinking about, panting very faintly as her aching lungs strained to get much-needed air into them -- and oxygen into her bloodstream.

She cracked the door open, slowly, if not patiently. There wasn't a lot of light in the guest room, looking like Chemical had left the bedside lamp on, illuminating the room with a soft glow. The bulb was going, Fyr was sure, and needed replacing, though Chem hadn't raised it with her last time she had stayed over.

Maybe Chemical had been otherwise engaged that time too.

Fyr blinked. The room was too dark, the edge of the bed slowly coming into fuzzy focus, though that wasn't what Fyr was hunting for. The sounds dropped away, as if the occupants of the room knew she was there, though they could not have known. They were too complacent in the lie that they had formed, cheating and twisting and yearning through lust that, forever, had been theirs to claim, theirs to own.

At least, that was their opinion on the matter.

"Mmm..."

A soft moan, a breathy groan. It was small, but it was there. Fyr listened intently, resisting the urge to squint. It wouldn't help her see anything any more clearly.

Ah... And there they were. Fyr had not thought that it was possible for her stomach to sink any lower, dropping beyond her abdomen, deeper, lower. She didn't breathe, only watched. The dragoness only watched her best friend on her back, her legs up in the air, bent at the knee. That would have been weird enough on its own, but there was no denying the shape of the cougar between her legs, his tentacles waving and twisting above him, disrupting even the soft lighting in there.

If the hallway had not been as dark as it was, Fyr would never have seen that tiny sliver of light that had told her that something was going on, that there was someone in there. It was all just a series of tiny, unfortunate events that led to her catching them in the act, to Fyr seeing her husband on top of the dragoness who she thought was her friend -- or had thought was her friend.

Past tense.

Definitely, past tense.

"Shush..." Ropes breathed. "Chem, you've got to be quiet."

She caught the grunts though, the low groans that rose from Chemical when he went a shade too deep into the dragoness. Fyr had felt that before too, her stomach twisting almost uncomfortably when he bucked into her in just the wrong position. It wasn't something that, quite honestly, she particularly liked feeling.

She would have felt sorry for Chemical, going through that too, if she cared about her the slightest bit in that moment. It was not for Fyr to concern herself with, her chest heaving sharply, breath beginning to rake through her throat, burning and searing. If she had been comfortable, the dragoness would have been relieved that she was able to breathe again, though it did not bring any measure of softness to it.

The demon's tentacles waved back and forth, going at it hard, at a moderate pace, though Fyr could feel every thrust and every rock of their bodies coming together. Ropes had once fucked her like that. Was it all the same to him, whether he was fucking Chemical or fucking her?

She couldn't just stand there. Yet she didn't even know what she was going to do as she stepped forward, swinging the door open at the same moment that she tapped the light switch on with the tip of her tail.

"What the fuck?"

It didn't even sound like her voice coming from her throat, ripping forth and cracking as emotion welled up inside Fyr. She heaved, a scream tearing from her, not hers, no -- it should never have been hers. Yet it was a feral roar, a ragged roar, something that spoke of age-old times when dragons had been a lot more ferocious than they had been in the modern day and age.

She had to let it out, one way or the other, the couple before her frozen in the act. His cock rammed deep inside her, stilled in the moment of passion, Ropes' eyes wide and wild, his tentacles thrashing around him. Yet the demon was no longer twisting and curling them in the throes of passion, no: it was the stress of being caught that sank into his soul. What was left of it, anyway.

"Get the hell out!" She snarled, her hands balled up into fists, her short claws digging viciously into her palms. "Who the hell do you think you are -- fucking my husband?"

Chemical couldn't even say anything, her jaw slack. Even her tail hung loose and limp over the end of the bed.

"You -- this was your fucking plan all along, wasn't it?" Fyr hissed, tongue lashing out, a dragoness beyond all reason -- and quite fairly so. "You wanted to get in my home, get my husband... I can't fucking believe either of you!"

Her anger was not matched by her words in the way she wanted it to be, turning on her heel, her tail whipping around her. All Fyr could do was leave the situation, tears spilling down her cheeks, though she didn't want to breathe life into the ragged howl of a sob that was threatening to wrench itself from her chest. Of all things that they had taken from her, they didn't deserve that.

They didn't deserve a damn thing more from her.

So, she left. She didn't even have the strength to pull them off each other! Fyr sobbed brokenly as she left them there, still entwined in each other's arms, even wrapped up in Ropes' tentacles like that was where they belonged.

They'd never know what they'd done to her, but the fact of the matter was that they didn't care, not truly. Not in how the dragoness would have wanted, having had Ropes as her partner for years already.

He had broken her, gone off with someone else...

Digging through her chest of drawers for clothes, she blinked away the tears, a broken howl of sorrow wrenching itself from her chest.

Back in the guest bedroom, Ropes froze, breathing softly and shallowly, as if it was not possible for him to take a full, deep breath anymore. It was wrong... He knew that, in mortal terms. Yet, to a demon of lust, there was no boundary such as monogamy. He had entered such an agreement with Fyr, for the first time in his lifetime, though he had been life bonded with others too, over the years before her.

Marriage, however... That was very different. That was something that not even Ropes had experienced.

"I... Uh..."

Ropes fumbled slightly, not sure what to say. Fyr had just been gone so quickly that it felt quite as if there had been nothing he could say.

Chemical reached for him, clasping his muzzle between her paws and, gently, turning him back to her.

"It's okay, Ropes..." She exhaled slowly, meeting his eyes the best that she could without actually being able to see his pupils. "She's... It was always going to end with her finding out, you know. Fyr's not all that stupid."

It was one of the nicest things that Chem had said about Fyr in a long time, joking and talking about her with Ropes. The dragoness did not honestly feel badly at all towards Fyr, not in the slightest, but...she was frustrating sometimes. And Ropes would not have even had to come to her for sex if that dragon had just given him what he'd wanted in the first place!

She knew they were caught but...why stop then? No, there was no need for that, not as Chemical encouraged Ropes to kiss her deeply, her tongue snaking around his and suckling faintly on him. The dark dragoness moaned openly, panting against his muzzle, her nostrils puckering and flaring as she dragged in great, needy gulps of breath.

Ropes was much the same, though the cougar thrust again, more urgently that time. Every stroke of his cock came with an added edge of fervour and, even though they had not talked about it before, he wrapped up her wrists in his tentacles and yowled into her mouth as he pinned them back above her head. The dragoness arched her back luxuriously under him, pushing into his touch, and the demon took her, claimed her, as if he would never get the chance to do so ever again.

"It was hot, wasn't it?" Chemical panted, once he broke the kiss. "Seeing her there, getting caught... Mmmph... Almost as good as doing it!"

They did not know, not really, that Fyr had not left the house yet, that she was still there, watching from a distance and listening to their much louder grunts and groans of pleasure. It was as if they were putting on a show that they didn't even know they were doing, panting and groaning, need rolling through them with stroke after stroke of the cougar's cock ploughing into a hot, wet pussy.

"Mmmm..."

Ropes rumbled a growl. Yes... Yes, he had been watched before, though not for a long time. It felt kind of similar to sneaking around when Fyr didn't know that Chemical and he were fucking, though it still raised his lusts.

So, he fed his lust as a demon of lust was supposed to, driving into her stroke after stroke, savouring the pulse of her pussy around him, how her muscles clenched and rippled. He ached to see her as she was, laid bare and exposed, and snarled savagely, even the cougar's teeth glistening with a faint hint of saliva.

His tail lashed back and forth and he sank his teeth passionately into the crook of Chemical's neck and her shoulder. It was a mating bite and a claiming bite, staking his final claim over Chemical as he had wanted to do from the start. Fyr bore one too, though she often covered it with make-up if she ever bared her shoulders.

He didn't want that. He wanted a dragoness, a partner, to bear his mark proudly. Chemical would do so, howling and bucking on his cock as she climaxed, relishing in the restraint. Her arousal gushed around his cock, squeezing down, even squirting around him, the fur of his crotch soaked in it. Still, the cougar thrust on, rampantly lost in the rhythm of pleasure when he had never had to hold back from anything ever before.

When he filled her, he knew his wife heard his yowl and knew what it meant. He growled and ducked his head down, bathing the bite on Chemical's neck with his tongue. The long, slow strokes grounded him as he spent himself inside her, though it was very much not for the first time.

The morning would come and they would both have to find out what had come of Fyr, if they had chased her off completely or if there was something else that they could do to win her back. Or just him, really, for she was his wife and he had to do something about her.

However...he did not feel guilty about it. Not as his barbed cock throbbed inside her, pulsing lightly. Need trembled through him and he breathed harshly over her neck, rasping in every gasp that he could.

Things had changed between them all and they could never again be put back to rights. But what was right, anyway? What could ever be classed as such? He was a demon and they were mortals -- mortals who had applied a meaning to something that never had that meaning originally. But they did so love making sense of their world in any way that they could...

He would never fully understand them, though that was because he was not mortal.

Still, there was a large part of Ropes that loved his wife dearly and he had to make that right, one way or another.

Inside Chemical, he moaned long and low, his cock still hard.

Another round before going after Fyr couldn't hurt more...right?

Continued in Cuckolded.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unfaithful Pt. 02 Previous Part
Unfaithful Series Info

Similar Stories

Cuckolded at the Christmas Party She cuckolds her husband at the biggest party...in Fetish
Cassidy's Control He loses his mouse girlfriend to a studly hermaphrodite...in NonHuman
Cuckolding with an Escort He is cuckolded by a sexy escort canine anthro...in BDSM
Seducing His Father Ch. 01 Seducing a stud has never been so fun...in NonHuman
Cucked & Denied Lustful cuckolding between anthro bears...in Fetish
More Stories