Cuckolding with an Escort

Story Info
He is cuckolded by a sexy escort canine anthro...
3.1k words
8.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Zack shifted his weight, though he did not often show his nerves, preferring to hide them, his expression blank. Waiting in the lobby of the hotel, well...it was not unusual for him, not per se. Not quite, when he had asked a particular escort that he was familiar with, a regular client of, to meet him there.

He suppressed the urge to lick his lips, hands shoved into his pockets, too dressed up for the moment. That would have been creepy, especially with the concierge there, though he practically salivated at the thought of her, the Doberman Pinscher with serious curves, a flare to her hips that narrowed up to her waist. Her hair was often worn up, though not in something as severe as a sharp bun, but a long ponytail that hung down past her shoulders, the brown curls tugging, lightly bouncing. They were especially beautiful when she was riding him, her pussy gripping his cock perfectly, massaging his entire length as she gave him pleasure while taking ample for her own.

Could that have been a bit untoward for an escort? Perhaps. But it was what worked for them both and to have a good relationship there was imperative, considering just how often he requested the services of Jodie Pinscher.

"Hey there, sugar," she practically purred as she finally walked in, clad in smart heels and a skirt only just "too short". "I wondered when you'd come here, but..."

Jodie glanced back at the swinging hotel lobby doors behind her as Zack took a step back, his heart pounding. Oh, it was so quick, so very quick, but it was all exactly as he'd asked for, blood roaring in his ears, his skin prickling. He took a shuddering breath, the man's chest not taking in the full amount of air that he needed, though the odd ringing in his ears did not fade.

It was happening. It was really happening.

The tall wolf could have been the same species as Jodie, but, well, there was no setting dog and wolf anthros beside one another. He was taller than her by a good foot and a half even with her heels on, thickly built and easily masculine, as if simply being the way he was needed no further details or explanation. The wolf smirked, rubbing his chin, T-shirt strained tight across his chest, though he was dressed as casually as one taking an escort to a hotel for a night of passion ever could be.

Jodie's eyes met his, the dog's muzzle rippling with tiny murmurs of glee. Even though she hid her smile, he knew it was there, the excitement that still lay behind it. She liked doing it to him, seeing him quivering, wanting to break, though he would never break, not when it meant that he got to have more time with an escort who could have him under her thumb anytime she liked.

For their mutual pleasure, of course...

"Zane..." She murmured, kissing his snout, the wolf's grin widening, tail lifting proudly. "A pleasure to see you again, my darling. Why don't you accompany me? I have a room...just for us."

She barely glanced in Zack's direction, but the flick of her tail told him that he was to follow, slipping into the elevator, though the much smaller, less significant human felt as if he took up too much space in there. It was not somewhere that he should have been as Jodie slipped into the arms of her favourite regular, the wolf, Zane, growling as he kissed her. If words were exchanged between them, they were not for his ears, watching with bated breath, wishing it was him.

But wasn't that part of cuckolding? His heart pounded, beating far too quickly, watching them as they kissed, tongues tangling, the dogs more than perfectly suited to one another. Well, a dog and a wolf, but he wouldn't have said that out loud, groaning and leaning back, eyes cast to the door, but...oh. He couldn't worry about it, not as the bulge in his crotch rose, straining against the front of his smartest pair of jeans, panting softly, licking his lips. Maybe there were cameras in the elevator as Jodie grabbed at the wolf's much larger bulge, but he could not bring himself to care.

They left him to follow, paws all over each other, as they made their way to the hotel room, Jodie and the wolf bumping into each other as if they were teenagers. Their lust was obvious for all to see and there was Zack trailing along behind them like the third wheel, the one of them there that nobody had spared a second thought or cared about coming along. Yet the show was every bit for him as much as it was for Zane's pleasure too, the wolf growling as he dropped back on the bed, landing on his upper back and elbows.

"Come on, Jodie," he growled, licking his lips in a long lash of pink tongue. "Let's show this beta what he's missing out on."

Zack groaned, trying to move closer, though a steely look from Jodie stopped him dead in his tracks, holding his breath. Had he done something wrong?

"Stay there," she breathed, barely raising her voice above a whisper. "You will watch and you will lust for us, wanting to be here, slipping inside me... But that's a game for a better stud. Don't you agree, darling?"

She addressed the last part of her utterance to Zane, who was more than happy to agree with whatever it was that the Doberman Pinscher had in mind, stripping one another of their clothes in teasing touches, gropes, squeezing a breast here and taking the firm meat of his cock in paw there. The bedroom was large and roomy, probably a bit too much for what they were there to do, but Zack, of course, had paid for the best he had been able to afford, all to see his fantasy played out for the first time.

He knelt where Jodie instructed him to, moaning softly, wishing that it was his cock there, that it was her muzzle folding so very softly around his shaft, slurping away, not the wolf's cock. And it could have been, of course, if only he had purchased her services to service him, as he normally did, though he'd wanted something more.

And there was little, even to Zack, that could compare to the raging lust flowing through him more and more with every pound of his aching heartbeat. His skin tingled, cock harder than ever, balls aching as if he was going to unload right there and then. It felt wrong to be so turned on by watching "the one he was supposed to sleep with" getting it on with something bigger, stronger, more masculine than him before his eyes and yet...maybe such kinks did not always need such explanation.

"Oh, baby, you're so much bigger than him."

Zack moaned. Oh, she really was going to go there, wasn't she? Jodie smirked in his direction, her tail wagging faintly, picking up, nuzzling down the length of the wolf's huge dick as if it was the finest cock in the world.

"All for you, baby," Zane grunted, getting into it, though the wolf was one of few words still. "Oh, fuck... Mmm... Your fucking muzzle..."

Again, she lapped up his length, though there was better fun to be had in her riding him, sitting astride and pressing the tip of his cock to her pussy. There was a moment of resistance before she was able to sink down, betraying the sheer size of the cock plunging into her, her loud moan for more than simply her benefit.

"Oh, fuck!" She howled, head thrown back, riding him for all she was worth. "Mmmph... Ah... That's why...you're my favourite client!"

The wolf growled his agreement, even if he was the client and she the escort, bearing his hind paws down into the carpet as they hung off over the edge of the bed, thrusting up into her. Every inch of him oozed power and control and there was no doubt in Zack's mind that Zane would have been more than easily able to score a chick anywhere he liked. But maybe he just liked Jodie, just as Zack did, the man's lips parted as he licked them, tipping forward from where he had been placed, but not daring to do more.

"Fuck... You're going to split me open, big boy," Jodie crooned, rubbing her lower abdomen, down near her crotch, as the bulge of his dick showed through. "You really do know how to fill up a lady good!"

The wolf responded by grunting, thrusting up harder, revelling in his own virility. Their cries bounced off the walls, rebounding their lust, far louder than they had any right to be in a hotel room, even a suite. Zack groaned, hand rubbing over his crotch, weakly trying to sweeten what pleasure he could have from the moment. Yet he had not been "permitted" by Jodie to please himself, not yet, and didn't know quite what --

Zack jumped, the pounding not one that was present inside his head, heaving and panting, head snapping around. There was someone at the door? Heat rushed to his cheeks and neck, more so than it even already had, scrambling up as Jodie nodded to him, a wicked smirk on her lips.

Only the bedside lamp was on as he cracked open the door, praying desperately that whoever was out there would not ask to come inside. His worst fears, bar the police turning up, were confirmed, however, as a man with a name badge and the hotel's uniform stood there, his lips pursed.

"Excuse me, sir." Of course, he was polite, despite the embarrassment of the situation. "There have been a few noise complaints coming from this room."

Zack swallowed and shook his head, the bulge in his jeans still there, the door held less than comfortably in front of his lower body. It required him to twist around it somewhat, knowing that there was not much at all stopping the worker from seeing what was going on behind him. Not that there was anything bad in sex, of course, but the humiliation crawled through him in sickening, stomach-churning heat. Still, his cock throbbed.

"No... No, sorry, there's not any noise here."

It was a pathetic excuse and not one that could get him anywhere, the poor, abused cuckold, though his arousal could not be denied. He had asked for it, after all, holding his breath, the staff member raising another eyebrow, sighing and shaking his head.

"As you wish, sir, but we will speak to security if further noise complaints come in." He winched, Zack's stomach churning. "There have been...many complaints."

As delicately as it was phrased, there was no hiding the meaning behind it, Zack stammering his apologies.

"Y-y-yes... Of course." He was all too aware that Jodie and Zane were there, fucking, just out of sight, hoping against hope that his eyes would not slide over to them, revealing just what was going on. "I w-won't make any m-m-more noise in here."

Of course, Zack may as well have been as quiet as a mouse while the Doberman Pinscher rode the wolf, his cock hidden, but, well... Zack wasn't about to hold out hope that he was going to get to use it. He sweated anxiously, yet couldn't understand just how it was even hotter to almost have them caught in the act, the lure of their lust too much for him to bear.

"Yeah... Oh, yes!"

Jodie threw her head back, crying out loud as if she had already forgotten all about having to be quiet, Zack groaning, helpless to do anything other than to watch as she climaxed on the wolf's cock. He winced. No one had even had to use their paws or tongue to get her off: the wolf's dick was just that good.

How could a man ever hope to match up to that? But he didn't want to be strong either, he didn't want to be powerful: that was all part of it for him. Of knowing that he could not be good enough, that he was not good enough, moaning, whimpering, dropping to his knees again, a little closer that time, all so that he could get a better view as she slid off his cock.

"Baby, you've not cum yet," she crooned to the wolf, though Zane was already following her up even as the sexy canine stalked to the window, poise in every step. "But I don't think we need to hide away here, now, do we?"

Zane grunted something back to her, cock in paw, but the blood roaring between Zack's ears took any words from the air. He couldn't hear, could barely breathe, even as Jodie presented herself against the glass of the full-length window, which went all the way down to the floor. With her tits on show to anyone outside who cared to see, she shot Zane a cheeky look back over her shoulder, wriggling her buttocks.

"Let the slut ready you. He's just here to help us."

Zack's cheeks burned, the wolf presenting his cock to his lips with a smirk that spoke volumes. Still slick with the canine's juices, he could not help but want to instinctively tip in towards it, his lips parted. God, why did there have to be such a heavy scent of sex in the air still?

"Go on then, boi," the wolf taunted him. "You heard the lady."

So he had and so he did, parting his lips, though it was a hopeless endeavour at best. Zane tried to cram his cock into Zack's mouth, though the human was so much smaller than him that he could barely get in more than the head. It was humiliating in a sickening, stomach-wrenching kind of way, his cheeks burning, sweat trickling down his back. It soaked through his clothes, which he had not even been permitted to remove, for why on earth would Jodie want to see him naked when she had a wolf there?

"Erf..." The wolf shrugged and rolled his shoulders back. "Babe, he's got a tiny mouth, not even a good cock sucker. You ready?"

Jodie's eyes glittered.

"As I'll ever be... Oh, I do hope that we don't embarrass little Zackie further by putting on a show... What if we're caught up here?"

His stomach churned and yet he still watched, spellbound, as the wolf covered her body with his, framing her against the window -- from the opposite side, that was. He got a good view of a nicely muscled arse, but Jodie's moan as his shaft powered into her was all that Zack needed to hear.

Allowed to watch, but not to act, the taste of another guy's pre-cum on his lips, musky and not at all what he wanted. In submission, his head swam, watching the scene through a daze. It was as if he was set back from what was happening and yet still in the thick of it, hearing all that was going on. Yet it was Zack who was set aside, told that he was weak, that his cock was not good enough, that he was not even enough to please the male who was intent on mounting her, powering into her.

Even the slap of the wolf's hips on her buttocks was loud, her flesh jiggling, tension building within Zack as he tried not to think about how he never got to fuck Jodie bareback. That was another thing between them, his need to cum growing while he would be left denied, the helpless little cuckold boi there. The wolf got to fuck her without a condom while Zack was always made to wear one, regardless of how many times they'd fucked before.

She'd always told him that he was a client and he had to wear one... Zack groaned, resisting the urge to press his hand to the bulge of his crotch. No... Did that mean they were more? The fantasy that he had orchestrated for himself was fucking even with his head.

He was the one who would have to deal with being banned from the hotel after everything was said and done, his name on the reservation. Jodie and Zane would get away with it all while he was left with the bill for cleaning up their mess. Still, his eyes locked onto how their forms joined, coming together over and over again, a howl on her lips, arching her back, needing it oh so very much. Lust was not something that could, after all, be set aside in any way, not as she screamed another guy's name, not the one paying up for such a hot show, the wolf spending his load inside her.

And, oh, what a load it was... Zack knew then that he could never compare, but he did not even cream in his own pants. He hadn't earned that right, Jodie murmuring, whispering, telling Zane how hard he had cum inside her, slops of seed oozing out of her stretched pussy. At some point, the wolf much have knotted with her, but the canine's screams of lust were so great that it was impossible for Zack, on the outside, to tell when he simply yearned to be in the wolf's place.

He groaned, lowering his head, glad to be there, considering it money well spent. His needs would be satisfied via his hand later that night, but it was the sexy escort and the wolf who had pounded her pussy like no other that would be in mind. Maybe next time, he'd ask to eat out her pussy too, though, in the art and scene of cuckolding, Zack didn't even know if that would be allowed to him.

That was part of the fun, more so as Jodie snapped her fingers at him, ordering him about, a twinkle in her eye.

"Come on, Zackie, you can't let our throats go dry now!"

He was not submissive to them, but he was the cuckold of the hour, the beta male. Thus it was that he fetched them their drinks from the minibar without a single word, though a smile tugged at his lips, eyes softer, his needs a little more met than they had been before.

There would be a next time... For he still had more fantasies to fulfil.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Actress' Cuckold Hollywood starlet forces cute husband to be her cuckold.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cuckold's Conundrum Submissive man, dominant fiance and her lover cum together.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked Tommy turns future father-in-law into a cuckoldin Loving Wives
Tasting Bully's Cum After He Fucked My Mom I tasted my bully's cumshots after he fucked my MILF mom.in Fetish
More Stories