Cucked & Denied

Story Info
Lustful cuckolding between anthro bears...
2.1k words
2.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Darling, it's going to be so much fun..."

Melanie grinned, the sun bear lying back on the bed, her clawed paws back behind her head, comfortable and relaxed. Her curves were soft and she was the perfect partner to cuddle up to in bed at night -- which was all her partner, Nick, was going to get to do for a good while.

No Nut November was a thing, but it was rarely undertaken by those without a particular interest in it. Nick groaned and tugged his underwear up, though it was hard to ignore his wife while she was sprawled out for him, all luxurious and showing off. She was always such a tease.

"You can't make it that hard for me, come on..."

"Well, you can get hard, you just can't cum. Or are you giving up already?"

Melanie smirked, nodding towards the other sun bear's crotch, the two of them making a good pair. But she was into other things than he was, a little more playful and definitely bratty in the bedroom. Her husband didn't know how to handle that.

So, she was going to show him exactly what he was missing out on with her, denied orgasm throughout No Nut November. Nick had always been the type to take on a bet and he had no idea, not yet, that she meant it as a playful kind of thing, as more than just a fun thing.

She was going to make it harder for him than ever before to hold back.

Nick didn't see anything at all unusual in her smile that day, nor in the brightness of the markings around her muzzle, which she had brushed a special fur powder into so she could highlight her best and favourite features. But that was the darker bear's mistake as he headed to work and returned, in the evening, to the front door slightly ajar.

The hairs on the back of his neck raised and he sucked in a breath, not quite knowing what to do, his weight shifting back and forth even as he entered, restless and fidgety.

"Melanie?" He called, shouting into the house for her, his briefcase still clutched in his paw. "Are you okay?"

"Ohhhh..."

Was that a moan? Was she hurt?

He hastened up the stairs, tripping over himself in his worry for his wife. What if someone had broken in? What if his wife was hurt?

Yet Nick didn't have anything at all to fear in that regard, not even as he burst into the bedroom to a sight he had seen before -- yet not come to expect. Jim, their neighbour, was on top of his wife, the polar bear's white fur blocking out his view of the sun bear's body, though her plump legs were spread for him. She welcomed Jim into her pussy, his thick length ploughing into her, even as his beer belly brushed her softer stomach.

"Ooohhhh, Jim..." Melanie moaned, clinging to his shoulders, curling her fingers around them as if she was trying to hold him on top of her. "Deeper... Oh, my husband can't get that deep."

"Mmph..." Jim grunted, the polar bear seemingly very pleased with the interaction. "And he don't mind me being bare inside you either."

"Uh..."

The polar bear and Melanie glanced over to where Nick stood in the doorway, frozen, his tie loosened, pulse racing. Yet they didn't do anything at all to pause the moment, to leap apart or tell him it wasn't what it looked like.

It was exactly what it looked like. And Nick had seen it before, kind of, though the bear hadn't realised his wife was fucking Jim still. It was kind of an agreement between them but not really, something that should have been better talked about.

But he'd be damned if heat didn't race through him, heart pounding, at the sight of his wife with her legs spread for another stroke of his cock. Nick had never thought Jim was all that much bigger than him, as he had a moderate, maybe slightly less than average, cock size... But that wasn't what his wife said.

"Unff... Gotta finish...breeding your wife," Jim grunted, his paws under her buttocks as he pulled Melanie up to meet every last one of his thrusts. "You know...unff... You could get us a drink or something?"

Nick quivered, not wanting to obey and wanting to at the same time. Jim was older and he'd always been raised to obey those who had more life experience than him, though he wanted his wife back. Even if she looked sexier than ever as Jim plunged into her, the two of them climaxing together, pretty much. All as ropes of hot, sticky seed poured into her bare pussy, welcoming her heat without the cooling embrace of a condom to ensure there was no mixing of fluids.

But it was too late for Nick to do anything as Jim's cum flooded his wife and the real challenge of No Nut November, and his wife's extracurricular activities, began. His cock throbbed, achingly hard, pressing against the front of his black trousers, the smart, pressed ones he wore for work.

From that day on, it looked, to him, like Melanie was fucking Jim every day, the big polar bear giving her everything she wanted during No Nut November, despite him trying to get down on his knees to please her every day. Even though his tongue swirled deeply up into her pussy, he just couldn't satisfy his wife's need to be filled by a big, fat cock, stretching her open, the soft petals of her pussy hugging another male's cock with every mighty stroke of his dick.

At work, he took a phone call that was filled with moans, fumbling with the phone in his private office and not knowing whether or not he should continue to listen in. By the time Nick got home, the bear was sitting on the sofa with a sports game on (ice hockey? Nick wasn't into that stuff) and Melanie riding him.

"Mmm..."

Melanie moaned, shooting her husband a cheeky look as she rose and fell on Jim's cock, her inner thighs already wet as if she had taken him far more than once already that day.

"You feel so good inside me..." She whimpered, wiggling her short tail. "I want more... Please... Fuck me..."

Jim chuckled throatily, rubbing his muzzle.

"Whatever you say, little one... Daddy's got you."

Melanie quivered. That had always been one of her kinks that Nick had never quite got into and it hit all the right notes for her, to be the little "girl" to her "daddy," even if they were all clearly adults there.

"Oh, yes, daddy... Breed me," she whimpered as he lifted her and turned around, putting her against the back of the sofa so her knees were on the seat cushions. "I want you...ah...to fill me... To cum in meee!"

He slammed in hard with a deep, throaty grunt, grinding in roughly, thinking of her and only her. Every thrust had his hips slapping against her buttocks, a soft reverberation rolling through her body with every stroke. Melanie moaned out another guy's name as Nick wilted, yet his achingly hard, throbbing cock told him he had more still to enjoy from the moment.

Nick's biggest problem, however, was holding back from orgasm. His cock was always hard, whether he was in the shower or commuting to work, even buying different underwear to better control his cock. He had to work too, of course, even if he was constantly getting messages, whenever his wife was home but not alone, letting him know what the two of them were up to.

Jim even slept there some nights and Nick was relegated to the sofa, though sometimes the sun bear was slow to leave the bedroom, wanting to be there still. He grunted, licking his lips, eyeing up his wife on all fours, taking the polar bear long and deep and slow. The bear rolled his hips, sinking his cock deep into her, not leaving an inch to waste, as he took the female bear as he needed to.

He could have her, again and again, long stroke after stroke, licking his lips, huffing hotly through an open mouth.

"Come on, baby girl," he crooned, rubbing the sun bear's back as if they had grown closer in their time together than even Nick could have realised. "You know you want me to cum in you. Tell me. Tell me how much you want me to breed you."

"Unff... Oh..." Melanie moaned, shuddering around him, squeezing on his cock. "Yes... Yes, please... I want your bear cubs... All of them..."

Nick whined. Not his? But his cock was hard! He could have fucked her at any point and time, but he would have lost their bet for No Nut November -- and called a halt to their special kind of fun that they were taking for themselves in cuckolding and cheating, however one liked to refer to it.

It was their thing... And Nick didn't want to stop, no. Not even when he was kneeling by the bed watching them, his eyes fixed on the hypnotic thrust of his cock into her soft, wet heat. Maybe Nick was making things even more difficult for himself than normal by having his cock out, naked from head to toe, at the same time, but, well, he didn't know what else to do. He just need what he wanted, what he ached for, that he couldn't just drag his eyes away from his wife, not when her moans were as sweet as they were.

"Unff..."

They ignored Nick's groan. The polar bear grunted, raw power in his thick body, though he had the balls and the lightness of mind to give Melanie what she craved. As he sank his fat cock into her, he leaned over her back a little more, whispering in her ear. Under him, the bear quivered and moaned, the polar bear indulging in their shared kink, her arousal slickening the path of his cock as even more threatened to spill onto her.

"Yes... Please..." Melanie moaned, lost in the moment, trembling on the edge of ecstasy. "Give me...your cubs!"

She cried out as she tipped over the edge, her body arching back against him, but the polar bear kept thrusting, grinding her through orgasm, stroke after stroke. Nick simply did not know how Jim did it, for he would have cum long ago if he'd had his dripping hard-on buried in his wife.

"Unff..."

"Oh, honey..."

Melanie grinned as she slid her paw over to the bedside table, fishing out a small piece of plastic and passing it to her husband. He brushed his cock absently with the pads of his fingers, but it did him no good as he panted softly, the positive pregnancy test in his paw.

Blood roared in his ears and the bear could hold back no longer, his eyes fixed on the join of his wife's body to the polar bear's, where a gleam of their combined sexual fluids marked the lips of her pussy. She moaned and dropped her chest down to the bed, letting him ram into her as deeply as he pleased.

But it was Nick who failed the challenge as his cock throbbed and, finally, he lost control. Not even touching himself, he shot his load, spending it uselessly over the carpet and his thighs, most of his seed dribbling down over his cock and upper thighs, his crotch stained with his seed. Nick huffed and panted even as his wife chortled a laugh, a glint of amusement in her eyes. For she had everything she wanted and he did too, even if it was unconventional by modern standards of relationships.

"Such a shame you lost control on the last day, sweetie," she teased, breathless but still able to point it out to him. "Now you're going to have to rub my paws for me...mmm...while my belly grows."

Jim unloaded inside her, spending his seed, though the polar bear only had eyes for the sun bear, Melanie. Nick was just an aside for him, there and watching but...not really any of his concern.

Cucked and denied, Nick had lost and the bear still could not help but smile.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckslave Begs to Serve Mistress frustrates her slave until he begs to serve.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught Wearing a Bra! Pt. 01 Will a simple pat on the back from the boss cause a problem?in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Cuckold I Always Was Pt. 01 A submissive husband accepts his proper place.in Fetish
Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi-couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Eating My First Creampie How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.in Fetish
More Stories