Unfinished Business

Story Info
College, living with my cousin and our unfinished business.
1.6k words
4
13k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this story are 18 years or older.

*

I think back to my first year at college, and I grin. My wife has no idea what makes me grin so widely, but I can guarantee she could never guess what's behind that grin in a hundred years.

I had been accepted to my program in March, and was worrying about where to live. Residence was good, but was going to cost us more than we had. It was a Saturday afternoon, when my mother came in to my room, smiling.

"It's solved," she said. I looked at her a little confused, since there were so many things that had to be solved before next Fall.

"Just got off the phone with my cousin, May," she said, "You can live with her."

"Cousin May?" I asked. A sudden image of May, my mother's youngest cousin, my second cousin, passed through my head. I remembered her well, very well, in fact. She had come to my sister's wedding not more than a year before, got quite plastered, as I was, and we had what could be construed as an encounter in the parking lot. Nothing heavy, she had been out there having a smoke, and I was getting some air. She had come over, and, very inebriated, leaned her trim figure against me. She had nice long graying blonde hair and a tight waist, and long lean legs. She was definitely a beautiful woman.

"You look like your dad," she had slurred staring up at me with her deep blue eyes.

"If your mom ever let him go," she said, taking a long pull from a plastic beer glass, " I'd fuck him in a heartbeat."

I was stunned but laughed. I remember thinking `Who would fuck my dad?' Sure, he was tall and broad shouldered like me. But to fuck him? That was gross.

May stretched up and kissed me, deeply, driving her tongue into my mouth as she wrapped one arm around my waist. I could taste cigarettes and wine, and smelled her perfume and freshly washed hair. Her hand slipped down to my ass. She gave it a squeeze.

"If I see you later," May said, "I just might fuck you instead." She walked away, with her shapely ass swaying inside her tight dress.

Despite looking for her, I didn't see May later on. She seemed to disappear from the wedding not long after our encounter. That night, I ended up banging a drunk Bridesmaid instead; some girl my sister went to college with. The whole time I was thinking about my second cousin, May. I never saw the bridesmaid again.

Now, my mother had just made arrangements for me to live with May. I didn't dare stand up from my desk, because I had a raging hard on thinking about it.

I spent most of the summer with a hard on. I thought about May. I obsessed over her actually. Then, one day in August, a few weeks before the big move, the house phone rang. Mom answered.

"It's for you, Billy," she called up.

I went downstairs, and there was Mom holding out the phone, grinning.

"It's May," she said in a mock whisper.

I took the phone, heart beating hard in my chest.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"Billy...," May said in her sultry voice, "So we're going to be roomies." I could sense her amusement.

"Yes." I said, "Yes we are."

"Mmmm." May said, "Personally, I can't wait."

I looked over to see if my mother was watching me on the phone, but she had disappeared into the kitchen.

"We have some unfinished business," May said.

"We do?" I said, knowing what she meant, but was too afraid to talk about it.

"Oh, yes, we do," May replied. "Since your mother called me, I've thought of nothing else."

I was silent for a moment. "Me too," I said, "a lot..."

"Good" May continued, "don't tell me. Save it. I want to hear all about what you've been thinking when you get here."

I remained silent.

"We'll sit and have a glass of wine, and you can tell me everything...now, be a dear and put your mother back on." May said.

Obediently, I called out. "Mom, May wants to talk with you." I heard her walking out of the kitchen.

"She's coming," I said into the phone.

"I'll see you real soon, Billy," May whispered, "so very soon." I was getting hard just thinking about her and what was to come.

Mom came into the living room and grabbed the phone from me. I left and went part way upstairs.

"Yes," I heard Mom say from my place at the top of the stairs, "He is quite excited about moving and starting school and staying with you."

I listened a little more.

"I know you'll take good care of him," I heard Mom say, "I knew you would, that's why I called you."

Moving Day

It was a good four hour drive to the city and we had back the car with all my stuff. I didn't have to take much. May was providing a fully furnished room for me, so I had a few suit cases and a computer. That was it.

Mom and Dad had chattered about the great adventure I was about to embark on for hours, all the new people I was going to meet, and the plethora of experiences I was in for, but all I could think about was getting to May's and having them leave so we could explore our unfinished business.

"I have to tell you," Mom said, "May has a bit of a checkered past.

My Dad snorted, and Mom gave him a look. He stopped and didn't add to the conversation.

"May's been divorced a few times," Mom continued, "She's been unlucky in love; a bit of a sad figure, I've always thought, but the silver lining is she became quite well off because of it."

Dad and I shared a look through the rearview mirror.

"I feel sorry for her," Mom went on, "she's been on her own for a long time now so having you there will be good for both of you." I saw Dad's face in the mirror again. He raised an eyebrow at me.

A few hours into the drive, we stopped at a coffee shop. Mom went to the can while Dad and I got a coffee and waited outside leaning against the car.

"So?" I asked.

Dad looked at me. For a moment, I could see him trying to decide whether to say anything.

"Come on," I prodded.

"May's a good looking woman," he finally said, "she's lonely. You're an adult. She's an adult."

"And...?"

"What happens in the city," he said, "stays in the city." He looked at me with his serious look. I got his meaning.

"Whatever goes on while you're there, Bill," he said, "don't let your mother find out."

That was the last time we talked about it.

Two more hours on the road, the last hour through the city, and we finally arrived at May's home.

We pulled in through automated gates to a large, mansion I guess, It's the best way I can describe it. Here in the heart of the city, the whole neighborhood was covered in them.

"This is the ritzy part of town," Mom had offered.

We pulled and parked in front of the front door, just like we had arrived at a hotel.

Before we could exit the car, a figure appeared at the front door. It was May, flanked by a maid.

"Oh my," May called out as we got out of the car. "You're finally here."

"May!" my mother said, walking quickly to embrace her cousin. Dad trolled over, and May hugged him tightly. I was sure I saw her whispering to him. Then she saw me.

"Billy" she said smiling. She was wearing a nice tight sundress that flattered her figure. She walked over, and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me close, and I could feel the press of her breasts and her hard nipples against my chest.

"I hope you are rested from your drive," she whispered, "because you have a long night ahead of you." She broke our embrace and walked over to grasp my mother's arm.

"Come in, come in." she said, "Maria will get you things, Bill." she called out over her shoulder.

I watched as Dad opened the trunk, and Maria, the young maid, picked up my things and took them into the house.

Dad and I followed them in.

"Remember, boy," he whispered, "What happens in the city, stays in the city."

We had a short evening with my folks. A few glasses of wine, lots of chatter between May and my mother. About nine o'clock, Dad called it. He had insisted that they stay at a hotel overnight, and would head back home in the morning. We said our good byes, tears filling Mom's eyes, as she held me close before they left.

"Do your best," she said as they departed. I smiled, and then saw Dad, grinning as he got into the car. He knew what was going to happen when they left. He knew all along. He was quite adept at reading people, and had known, somehow, what May had in mind. They drove down the driveway and out through the gates..

"Alone at last," I heard my cousin May say behind me. I turned, and there she was at her front door, with only a pair of black panties and bra on.

"Come inside," she said then turned and walked away. I was entranced by her perfect ass as it swayed through the front door. There was no choice. I followed her inside.