Unfinished Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became flustered. "No, no, no -- I mean -- oh hell, I don't know what I mean..."

"That's okay, cutie, just open my pants and take out my dick -- I'll show you how I want you to do it," he said.

Uh-oh, he's really serious about this, isn't he?

His hand suddenly found my hand in the dark and took hold of it and pressed it firmly to his crotch. OH-MY-HELL -- I felt his boner thru his slacks!

"Squeeze it, Johnny," he softly said moving my hand slowly over his throbbing dick, "...run your hand back-and-forth on it -- just like this..."

I had to make an instant decision. A critical, possibly life-changing decision. I either go along with him and do what he wants, or be shunned and ignored by him and his friends.

I don't know anyone else down here...who knows, I thought, maybe guys in Florida are different than guys in Minnesota -- maybe they really are 'friends with benefits' here?

When he released his grip on my hand, I did the unthinkable -- I continued to move my hand back and forth on his manly bulge. I thought I heard him chuckling in the dark, but my dick was throbbing and my brain was enveloped in a thick fog of lust. I needed to cum so badly I was afraid I'd shoot a load in my briefs.

"I'll do you if you do me," he softly repeated. "Johnny, the guys and I are having a barbecue tonight - if you do this for me, I'll talk the guys into inviting you, okay?"

It was purely a reflex reaction. I wanted so badly to be included in their clique I automatically said, "Okay."

"That's wonderful, Johnny, we could use a boy like you in our group," he said.

Oh my goodness -- did he just invite me to join their group?

"...but first, cutie, open my pants and take out my cock!"

* * * * *

"Okay, it's my turn," I said to Timmy once he had me tuck his now-flaccid penis back into his pants.

"Your turn for what?" he asked me.

"Well, you know..." I said very softly.

In a cold and distant voice, he said: "You didn't think I was serious, did you? I'm not a faggot - I've never touched a guys dick in my life and I'm certainly not going to start now!!"

"B-B-But you promised!" I stammered.

"I lied -- so sue me, queerboy!"

* * * * *

I can honestly say my brain exploded the night I gave Timmy a handjob and he wouldn't reciprocate. How else can you explain my behavior after that fateful evening?

I begged and pleaded with him not to tell our friends what I did but he laughed at me. He said he and the guys had been searching for a new bitch and then I came along...he said they even rolled dice to see who'd get to break me in and he won! He said I need to be "a good little boy" or the guys will make my life a living hell...

EPILOGUE

I L-O-V-E the fact I don't have to work crummy jobs anymore to pay rent or buy food. I'm a free man -- my time is my own -- well, almost...

When I'm not shopping or cooking or cleaning or doing laundry or satisfying their never-ending boners - my time is my own -- well, almost...

I'm at Rocco's on Tuesday and Thursday nights -- at Tony's on Monday's and Wednesdays -- and in Timmy's bed the other nights. My time is my own when they're all at work.

That's okay, though, I've gotten darn good at making them happy - I don't even gag or choke anymore when they cum in my mouth and now I can usually swallow it all in three gulps! Not bad, eh?

I mean, yeah sure, when I wanted to be a member of the group I pictured myself as being one of THEM -- not one of their bitches, but you know...stuff happens...

"Sweetie, we're going to Eddie's tonight instead of Rocco's -- wear that new jockstrap I bought you," said Timmy.

"Who's Eddie?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, you haven't met him yet -- he's the new guy in our group," said Timmy. "I think you'll like him...he's a good-sized dude and I'll bet he has a big dick too -- you'll find out for yourself, hahahahahaha..."

My imagination ran wild. So far, his friend Jackson has the biggest cock I've ever seen (and handled) -- my little dick became stiffer than a steel pole - I couldn't wait to meet Eddie...

Heads or Tails

I can't imagine how silly and foolish we must have looked. Thankfully, no one was home at Eddie's house to see two eighteen year-old guys getting their freak-on.

It started when my friend brought out a couple of his dad's porno's and we sat on the edge of his bed paging thru the magazines. At first we made jokes and crude comments about the big-titted sluts and larger-than-life hard dicks we were staring at but the longer we looked, the quieter we became.

One photo in particular interested Eddie. A naked woman was bending over with a guy standing directly behind her. He wasn't trying to fuck her or anything, no, he seemed happy just sliding his dick back-and-forth between her fleshy ass-cheeks.

It didn't make any sense to me, but Eddie got all excited and exclaimed, "Hey, that's something you and I can do together!"

Huh? WHAT?

I sharply said, "We're not queer - what the hell are you talking about?"

"No-no, it's got nothing to do with being queer -- two guys can do that just as easily as a guy and a girl -- c'mon, Johnny, let's try it!"

Puzzled, I watched him reach into a pocket and pull out a quarter.

"Okay Johnny, if it's 'heads' I'll be the girl -- if it's 'tails' you'll be the girl, okay?" he said then flipped the coin.

I was so stunned by his proposal, I didn't call out anything.

"What the hell, Johnny? We're not going to stick 'em INSIDE each other -- now THAT would be queer...no, we'll just slide our dicks between each other's butt-cheeks, wouldn't that be cool?"

"I'm gonna flip again -- call it, Johnny," he said then tossed the coin in the air.

I instinctively yelled, "HEADS" and the coin landed 'tails'...uh-oh, now what?

I was astonished watching Eddie frantically undressing.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him. "WE-ARE-NOT-QUEER!"

It was like he didn't hear me. He stripped down to his boxers and looked at me expectantly.

"Take off your pants and bend over for me, Johnny!" he said.

I took one last look at his hard-on stretching out the front of his boxers and pushed my jeans and briefs down to the floor...somehow, some way, instead of being totally appalled, when I bent over for him and rested my hands on the sofa cushion, I sprung a boner...

"Yes, Dear..."

"I need it bad, baby, give it to me now!" my girlfriend pleaded with me. "It's wet enough, Johnny, take Eddie's cock out of your mouth and stick it inside me -- NOW!"

"Yes, dear," I said and did as I was told.

"OH-GAWWWWD," she cried out after I held the guys hard dick to her drooling pussy and he lunged forward burying it to the hilt inside her. "You know what to do, baby, do it NOW!"

"Yes, dear," I said positioning myself behind her boyfriend du jour.

I found his heavy balls and cradled them in my hand while I buried my face in the strangers ass. I kissed and licked his butt cheeks and taint while he plunged his manly cock in-and-out of my girlfriends yawning cunt..

"You know what would be funny?" she suddenly blurted out.

He and I said "WHAT?" at the same time. They both laughed -- I did not.

She asked the guy: "Wouldn't it be a hoot if Johnny covered your butt with hickeys?"

He grunted, "That would be hilarious!"

"You heard the man - KISS-HIS-ASS," my girlfriend sneered at me, "...and I wanna see at least twenty hickeys on each butt cheek or else -- understand me, boy?"

"Yes, dear, I understand you, dear!" I said then proceeded to obey her command.

It's not easy having a girlfriend who is so far out of your league she knows she can make you do anything she wants.

Backyard Cooking

My ex-girlfriend, Jennifer, is a real bitch. We broke up four weeks ago and tonight was the first party I went to where she showed up, too. I should have left when I saw her arrive.

She came with that moron body-builder, Skippy. You know the type: six-pack abs and muscles on top of muscles, but not a single brain cell in his trophy-boy head.

It was called a 'pool party' but no one had any intention of swimming which is why I wore my little navy blue, nylon gym shorts instead of swim trunks.

The girls wore teeny bikini's and the muscle-heads were in their too-small, tight-fitting speedos showing off their manly bulges. Yes, it was a rather disgusting display. I mean, good God, if you looked close enough at their crotches you could see the outlines of all their dicks!

Anyway, the pretty girls were fawning over the brain-dead glandular cases while Little Billy and I pretty much stayed to ourselves and watched the obscene spectacle. It was sickening.

Little Billy is one of those flaming homo's who doesn't care what people think of him.

"Ooooooo-lookee there, Johnny," he said to me pointing at a guy across the pool from us, "...that boy is gorgeous and hung like a horse!"

Of course, I had to look and oh-my-goodness -- the boys speedo was like a second skin -- it clung to his dick so tightly I could see every inch of his flaccid penis beneath the thin fabric.

"What do you think would happen if I went over there and gave the boy a hard-on?" Little Billy excitedly asked me.

I laughed and said: "Those tiny undies of his would burst open...hell, they might boomerang off his dick and hit someone in the eye, hahahahaha..."

I didn't hear Little Billy laughing so I glanced at him and uh-oh, he had that glazed look in his eyes he always gets when he ogles the muscle-guys perfectly sculpted bodies. I don't know how to explain it but it's the same look I get when I'm starving and I smell steaks cooking on a grill.

He suddenly broke his silence. "Okay Johnny, same wager as last week...go hide behind the huge oak tree by the gazebo in the backyard and wait for us so you can verify the bet!"

Huh? What did he say? But he was gone before I could tell him "NO WAY!"

I told myself, if he thinks I'm going to do THAT for him again he's out of his mind!

I became nervous when I saw Little Billy walk up to the hunky kid and engage him in conversation. The boy had such a pretty smile on his cute face my heart began pounding. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fag boy like Little Billy, but I do appreciate beauty when I see it.

Little Billy frantically waved his arms in my direction when the kid turned his back. He was signaling for me to go to the backyard to wait for them. Uh-oh, now what do I do?

I was afraid someone might see Little Billy's flailing his arms at me so I gave him a 'thumbs up' and hurried around the house to the old oak tree. I didn't have long to wait.

* * * * *

Okay, so in hindsight I guess I made a bad decision - yes, that's right, another one...

I agree, spying on two people is wrong. Everyone deserves privacy when it comes to intimate matters. Sure, Little Billy knew I was watching them but the pretty muscle-boy didn't.

The moment the two of them were out of sight from everyone but me Little Billy impatiently shoved the kids trunks to the ground - OH-MY-GAWWWWD -- how could such a small boy have such a huge, monster-cock? It bordered on the obscene and grotesque - I could not take my eyes off the damn thing.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I sprung a boner. I knew after Little Billy took care of that guys horse-cock, he would make me take care of his...and the 'Little' in 'Little' Billy is a complete misnomer if you know what I mean...

He Called My Bluff

The truth of the matter is I went too far with the wrong guy. Period.

Normally, I can string a guy along until he buys me at least two drinks then politely thank him and move on to the next bar to find another 'sponsor.' Well, this time it didn't work. The man not only called my bluff, but accused me of being a "gold-digging prick tease" and threatened me with physical violence if I didn't put out for him.

"You're playing a dangerous game with the wrong man, boy," he snarled at me when I politely declined to go out to his van with him. He leaned in so close I could feel his hot breath in my ear. "You're either going to play with my dick like you promised, or I'll beat the living crap outta you! Do you understand me, pretty boy?"

I glanced all around to see if anyone else heard his threat but all the fags were jabbering away with each other like old ladies at a tea party.

He slid a shot glass full of clear liquid in front of me and said, "Drink this -- it's peppermint schnapps -- I want you to have a sweet smelling breath when we kiss!"

KISS? An icy shiver raced up my spine. This was getting out of hand. Giving a guy a handjob is one thing, but kissing him??? Ewwwwwwww, how gross!!!!

I watched him down his drink in one gulp - it took me two...

"C'mon boy, let's go," he said grabbing my hand. I nearly fell when he yanked me off the bar stool. "I'm hornier than a two-peckered billy-goat!"

As I walked with him to his van, I wondered if there really is such a thing as two-peckered goats...

Comeuppance

"Is there such a thing as too much masturbation?" I asked my queer friend Billy.

He smiled and said, "Is there such a thing as too much sunshine? Too much fresh air? Too much happiness?"

"No, I mean can a guy lose his, uh, 'perspective' if he beats-off all the time?" I asked him.

"Johnny, you're killing me -- we're best friends, quit talking around the subject and just come out and ask what you want to ask!" said Billy.

"It's embarrassing," I softly muttered, "but here goes: I've run out of fantasies when I jerk off...well, not 'run out' but, uhhh, they're different now than they were before..."

"Well, that makes it clear as mud...what do you think about NOW when you pull your pud?" he asked me.

"Ever since I started jerking-off I always thought about pretty girls and women -- doing things with naked pretty girls and women..."

"Okay, fine, so what do you think about now?" he asked.

"Well, lemme just say I don't know where these sick fantasies are coming from but they're the only ones that give me a hard-on anymore..."

"Jesus Christ, man, spit it out! What do you fantasize about now? Sheep? Goats? One-legged paraplegics? WHAT FOR CHRIST-SAKES?"

"GUYS," I blurted out then softly added: "I fantasize about having homo sex with guys..."

My friend smiled and said, "It's about time you came around to my way of thinking, hahahaha..."

"It's not funny, Billy, I'M STRAIGHT -- why the hell would I suddenly start dreaming of guys dicks after all this time?"

"Okay, calm down, let's think about this rationally for a moment, " he said, "...in your fantasies are you the top or the bottom?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"The men in your dreams -- are THEY going down on you or are YOU going down on them?"

"I know the difference between 'tops' and 'bottoms', Billy!"

"Well then, Johnny, which one are YOU?"

I blushed a deep red, turned my head and muttered, "The uhhh, the second one you said..."

You should have seen his face light up -- you'd have thought he won the lottery!

"Well-well-well, what do you know?" he said with that grin fixed on his face. "My little homophobic, gay-bashing best friend fantasizes about sucking cock -- who'd a thunk it?"

"I don't want to talk about this!" I said to him.

"Too late, sweetie, the cat's out of the bag now!" he said. "If you want, cutie, I'll let you play with my dick so you can see if you like it or not, okay?"

"No way in hell, you little faggot!" I angrily said to him. If I was a violent guy I would have smacked the annoying grin off his face.

"You know, Johnny, I've been nothing but a good friend to you all this time and all you do is treat me like crap...I think it's time we make some changes in our relationship!"

"Relationship? We have a 'relationship'?" I asked in my most snarky voice.

His smile disappeared. "Up to now it's been a one-sided relationship...little Johnny GETS whatever little Johnny WANTS - well, it's MY turn now and I'm going to be just as selfish and uncaring as you've been!"

"Ooooooo, I'm soooo scared!" I said mockingly.

EPILOGUE

"Why are you doing this to me?" I softly whined to Timmy.

"Because you are soooo uptight and inhibited you would never do this on your own," he replied.

"B-But it's blackmail," I sighed.

"Sure it is," he said, "but you won't do it for me any other way...that's enough talk - get on your knees and suck my cock or else!"

You know what, John? He's making you do this, I thought to myself as I dropped to my knees between his legs. You'd NEVER have homo sex otherwise...you're not a faggot -- he's blackmailing you into going down on him -- it's not your fault -- you have to do this or he'll ruin your life!

Secure with that knowledge, I furiously bobbed my head up-and-down his hot and hard manly cock to get it over with as soon as possible...and like the other times, I came in my pants when he came in my mouth...

Swingin' Dicks Saloon

When the bartender shouts, "LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL" at Swingin' Dicks Saloon it becomes a cattle stampede to the bar, and may God help you if you're caught in the crush of thirsty men -- especially if you're only 5' 4" and everyone else seem like giants. That's what happened to me tonight.

I was somewhere in the middle of a four-deep crowd patiently waiting my turn to order drinks with bigger guys all around me pushing and prodding me while shouting at the bartenders. It was controlled chaos.

I suddenly felt a hand on my ass and figured it was accidental until it cupped and squeezed first one butt cheek then the other. I was carrying a drink tray loaded with empty glasses and couldn't swat away the offending hand.

I assumed the guy just wanted to cop a quick feel but after squeezing both cheeks the hand insinuated itself between my legs from behind and cupped my not-so manly bulge. It was so wildly wicked and unexpected I sprung a boner.

I swiveled my head in both directions but all I could see were the backs and butts of much bigger men so I figured the owner of the hand was standing directly behind me. I panicked and wriggled my hips to shake off the offending hand but all that did was give it better access to my junk.

The strong, manly hand began a slow, circular movement on my crotch. Ohhhh-yesssss...

I wasn't any closer to the bar and like always, I was invisible to the bartenders, so I took a deep gulp of air and began grinding my stiff dick harder and faster into the brazenly-bold, manly hand.

I thought, 'What the hell, if a guy wants to molest me in public I might as well enjoy it! Hahaha...'

Well, wouldn't you know it -- I got so excited by the obscene dirtiness of my predicament I shot my load in less than a minute. The hand didn't release my exploding dick until my balls were totally drained.

I heard the bartender ask, "What do you want?"

I was so dizzy from my orgasm, I wondered, 'Is he talking to me?'

I was gasping for air and just before I caught my breath I heard a deep, male voice behind me say, "We'll have two shots of Fireball -- and make 'em doubles!"

I was afraid to look around at the guy. The bartender returned with our drinks and said, "That'll be thirty-two bucks!"

A large hand reached around me and placed two twenties on the bar and the voice said to the bartender, "Keep the change!"

Something seemed weird with the guys hand so I looked at it closer. It was wet -- glistening wet.

Oh my hell, I thought, this is the guy who just made me cum in my pants! What the heck do I say to him?

I tried to sneak a peek at his face but he was staring directly at me. I blushed.

He raised his glass in a toast and said, "Here's to you, cutie!"

I blushed again but clinked my glass with his and drank down the cinnamon-flavored liquid in two gulps.