Unfinished Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my gawd -- that is WAYYYY too personal!!!

"ANSWER ME, BOY!" she barked at me.

"I wear them..." I very softly admitted to her.

Her laughter assaulted my ears. My face burned even hotter.

"So pretty little Johnny-boy loves to wear panties for his boyfriend," she said with a chuckle.

Huh? WHAT???

"No-no-no-no...I'm not gay!" I protested.

"Too bad," she said smiling at me, "...it would be easier if you were when you join me and my husband in bed tonight..."

Caught Jackin' It

Someone famous once said, "No good deed goes unpunished" and I wasn't sure what that meant until Mister Pappadopolis caught me and Billy sitting on the front porch last night in what I guess could be considered 'a compromising position.' My blue jeans and white Jockey's were bunched at my knees while Billy's hand moved rapidly up-and-down my hard, throbbing prick. It felt sooo good I closed my eyes and sat back and enjoyed it.

I don't know when our landlord had flipped on the porch light, or how long he'd been standing there watching us, but when I opened my eyes and saw that strange, evil grin on the old man's leathery face icy chills coursed thru-out my body. This was going to be bad...very, very bad.

"You boys havin' fun out here?" he said in his deep, Sam Elliot-like drawl. He looked very distinguished in his plush, burgundy robe.

Billy reacted by snatching his hand off my dick and moving away from me. I was like a deer caught in headlights - frozen in place - until Mister P sneered at me, "Put that tiny thing away, boy!"

His voice sounded so stern and authoritative, I stammered, "Y-Yes, s-sir" and tucked my boner into my briefs and pulled up my jeans. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would burst.

"We need to talk - you boys get inside!" he barked at us.

"Yes, Mister P," said Billy.

I didn't say a word. I simply followed Billy into the landlords living room and sat away from him on the leather sofa. Mister P sat in an over-stuffed leather chair facing us.

"I'm disappointed in you, Billy...does your mama know you're a homo?" he asked my friend and neighbor.

My friend lied thru his teeth. "Johnny's the homo, Mister P. - he said if I didn't play with his dick he'd tell everyone I'm a fag - I had to do it -- he MADE me do it - please don't tell my momma, Mister P, please?"

I was so shocked by his blatant lie I became speechless for a moment, but finally managed to blurt out, "THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

Mister P sat back in the chair, glared at me and growled, "If you boys want to have queer sex that's your business, but if you do it out in the open on my own front porch that makes it MY business!"

I defended myself. "Noooo, I'm not gay -- Billy said we should experiment!"

"And you went along with him?" snarled Mister P.

Uh-oh...this is lose-lose no matter what I say to the old man.

"You know boys," he said to us, "I'll keep your dirty little secret as long as you do something for me..."

I had a bad feeling I wasn't going to like what he was about to say.

That little sissy Billy just HAD to open his fat-yap. "Anything you want, Mister P -- ANYTHING -- just please don't tell my mom, okay?"

I watched the old man's eyes glaze over like he was lost in thought. He suddenly stood and walked to the front door and made sure it was locked. When he unbuttoned his shirt on the way back to his chair my heart sank. Something bad was about to happen.

He looked at my friend and said, "Tell you what, Billy, you boys put on a little show for me and no one will ever find out you're queer...you do whatever I tell you and your momma will never know!"

Billy became sickeningly effusive. "Thank you, Mister P -- thank you-thank you-thank you...what do you want us to do, Mister P?"

Huh? 'What do you want US to do, Mister P?' Wait a minute, how could he say that? I'm not doing ANYTHING for the old pervert!

"I wanna watch you boys get busy over there...Billy, start making out with your little buddy and you better make it good...I want to see tongues in each others mouths, and your hands on each others dicks!"

WHAT? That ain't gonna happen! The old man can threaten me all he wants, but I'm still new to the city -- there isn't anyone I know here he could tell that really matters to me.

Billy wasted no time putting his arms around me and pulling me close to him. He was about to kiss me on the lips when I pushed him away in panic and said, "Stop it, Billy -- stop it...Mister P, I am NOT going to have queer sex with Billy!"

"That's fine, boy, it's up to you...no one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do," said Mister P.

"Thank you, sir," I said breathing a heavy sigh of relief.

"Sure thing, son...I guess you don't care if I tell Mr. Hall what I saw you doing with Billy..."

Holy crap! The hair on the back of my neck stood straight with shock. Mr. Hall is my boss at the liquor warehouse - how in the hell does this old creep know Mr. Hall?

He continued: "It's awfully brave of you boy -- I've known Me. Hall for forty-years and he can't stand fagboys...he can be one mean-ass, vindictive son-of-a-bitch if he thinks a boy has sugar in his pockets!"

Huh? WHAT???? "No-no-no-no," I cried out, "I'M NOT GAY!!!"

He frowned at me and angrily said, "Son, I know what I saw -- are you calling me a liar?"

I became dizzy. My life began flashing before my eyes. My heart was gripped by a fear so strong I knew I was fighting a losing battle. This time when Billy drew me close, I shut my eyes and let him kiss me full on the mouth.

"That's a good little boy, Johnny," I heard Mister P say, "you do what you're told to do and you'll have nothing to worry about and we'll all have some fun."

Blushing in the Dark

I was nervous and my hands were trembling so badly, I had a difficult time opening the guys pants.

"C 'mon kid, I ain't got all night," he angrily said to me, "either take out my dick or get out of the car!"

I can't go thru with this, I thought, but as I reached for the door handle the soft drizzle suddenly turned into a heavy downpour. A thunderclap so loud it shook the car made up my mind for me.

I unfastened his belt and slacks and slid my hand inside his boxers and took possession of his manly hard-on. I wrapped my fingers around the hot pole of flesh and began masturbating him.

In the darkness he muttered, "No-no-no-no" and pushed my hand away. I was confused until I felt him lift his weight off the seat and heard him lower his pants and boxers to his knees.

He said: "Okay, kid, now you can jerk me off...and while you're at it, massage my balls with your other hand!"

I could feel myself blushing in the dark. No one had ever talked to me like that before.

I found his balls. Oh my gawwd, they were so big I could only fondle one at a time.

I squeezed his hard prick, took a deep gulp of air and told myself 'Just do it, John -- it'll be over with real quick!"

My hand moved so fast up-and-down his cock he blurted out, "Slow down, boy, this isn't a race!"

When I finally found the pressure and rhythm he liked, I settled into giving a man a handjob for the first time in my life.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was more embarrassing than anything else. I sprung a boner the moment I wrapped my hand around his manly cock and wondered if that meant I was queer too?

By the time I got the guy to shoot his load, my hard-on was throbbing and oozing copious amounts of pre-cum soaking my briefs. I found myself hoping the guy would reciprocate.

"Get out of my car, boy!" he said to me two-seconds after I got him to shoot his load.

I wiped my wet hands on my jeans, and when I opened the car door to leave, I said, "Thanks for dinner, mister!"

"GET OUT!" he snapped at me.

Men are such assholes, I thought, as I climbed out of his car.

* * * * *

It must have been after midnight when I returned to the hotel because Abdul was working the front desk. He was staring down at some paperwork so I quietly tried to sneak past him to the elevators.

I almost made it. I had three more steps before I was out of his sight when I heard him call out, "GET OVER HERE, MY PRETTY LITTLE BITCH!"

My heart sank. I was exhausted and all I wanted was sleep but it looked like my night wasn't going to end just yet.

He didn't say a word. He simply nodded towards the closed door next to him, and buzzed me into the office.

I stood while I waited for him. The last time I sat down without his permission he used his thick belt on my ass. He'd turned my creamy white flesh into angry purple welts -- I wasn't able to sit comfortably for days...I wasn't going to make THAT mistake again!

The whole time waiting for him, I wondered if he was going to follow thru on his threat to make me suck him off from now on...

I Should Really Stop Drinking

"I'm horny as hell, Johnny, take out my cock and make me cum, okay?" he said to me like it was the most natural request in the world.

I made an error in judgment a couple nights ago with Billy. We were sitting around his apartment drinking beer and doing shots of Fireball and he was lamenting the fact he hadn't been laid in a long time when he suddenly announced, "To hell with women -- we don't need 'em!"

"We don't?" I asked him.

"Nahhhh, we can do each other..."

Huh? What did he say?

I sat in stunned silence and watched him open his slacks and push them and his boxers down to his knees. Oh my hell, his dick was hard-as-a-rock when he exposed himself to me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I frantically asked him while staring at his boner. "We're not faggots - put that thing away!"

"Speak for yourself, cutie," said Billy, and to my utter astonishment, wrapped his fingers around his dick and began pumping it up-and-down right in front of me. "I think you're really hot, Johnny, I dream about you doing this for me every night when I go to bed!"

Oh my God, the little fudge-packer is trying to turn me queer!

"Too much information, Billy - MY GOD -- pull up your pants - I don't want to see THAT!"

"Ohhhh, but I really need to get off, cutie, and you're going to do it for me!"

What the hell is going on here? He's always treated me with such deference and respect. This is totally out of character for him!

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? STOP IT -- PUT YOUR DICK AWAY RIGHT NOW!"

Billy laughed in my face. "You don't really want me to put it away, do you? You've been staring at it ever since I whipped it out...have you already forgotten what you promised me a couple weeks ago?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't make you any promises!" I protested totally aghast he had the nerve to brazenly jerk his hard dick right in front of me.

"Sure you did, sweetie, you said if I set you up with Jennifer Armistad you'd give me handjobs for a week! Well, I got her to go out with you and you've been seeing her every night since...it's time to grease-up your palms, pretty boy, and make good on your promise!"

Uh-oh, I think I do remember saying something like that to him, but c'mon, get real -- it was just one of those stupid things drunk guys say to each other without actually meaning it.

"Billy, you know I meant that figuratively -- not literally, right? I've never touched a guys dick in my life and I'm certainly not going to start now...be reasonable about this -- you know I'm not a sissy like you are!"

"Sweetie, you shouldn't drink so much," he said. "...have you really forgotten about playing with my dick the other night?"

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight. My hands began to tremble. Oh my God, that wasn't a dream? Noooooooooooooooooooo...

"I'll make this easy for you, sweetie, so even you'll understand," he said.

Huh? Did he just call me 'stupid'?

"...if you don't give me a handjob whenever I want I'll tell your girlfriend what a terrific little homo lover-boy you are and how you get soooo excited stroking my cock that you cum in your own pants!"

Oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd-oh-my-gawd...

* * * * *

I'm neither proud nor ashamed of what I do for Billy -- it's a necessary evil - I have no choice.

I love Jennifer and don't want to lose her. I'll let you in on a secret: I bought an engagement ring and I'm going to ask her to marry me. I want to spend the rest of my life with that girl!

But now I have to figure out what I'm going to do about Billy. I've been jerking him off for a week now and I gotta tell you - he's a r-e-a-l horny little dude -- three, four, sometimes five handjobs a day -- it's a surreal experience for a straight guy like me to take another guys hard dick in my hands that often...and don't get me started on how heavy his swollen balls get!

NO - I'm not a closet fag! I've been reading-up on human sexuality and found it's not unusual at all for a straight guy like me to spring a boner while playing with another guys dick. There's a clinical term for it but I forget what it is...

Anyway, tonight I'm going to tell Billy about my marriage plans and that he and I are going to have to put a stop to whatever it is we've been doing. He and Jennifer are close -- he'll understand!

* * * * *

I felt guilty when he took me to dinner at one of the nicest steak houses in town. Two expensive bottles of wine -- perfectly seared porterhouse steaks -- cherries jubilee for dessert...I was conflicted as to when I should tell him I love Jennifer and he and I could no longer be 'friends with benefits' -- well, he was so fun and charming and witty and clever I decided to wait until we were in the privacy of his car to break the news to him.

I was grateful he'd parked in the dark back row of the lot. I wouldn't be able to see the hurt and disappointment on his cute face when I told him we were finished -- that we could only be friends with NO benefits.

Wouldn't you know it -- the moment we settled into the front seat of the car I heard him say in his sing-song voice, "John-ney, I'm hor-ney..."

Normally, I would have scooched over next to him, opened his slacks, extricated his boner and stroked it until he climaxed, but I had to stand firm this time. I couldn't, in good conscience, continue cheating on Jennifer.

My heart was pounding. My hands shaking. "Billy, we need to talk," I softly said to him.

"Yes -- we do," he flatly said, "...but first, get over here and take out my cock!"

Huh? What? He's never-EVER talked to me like THAT before!

"Billy, we can't do this anymore -- I love Jennifer!" I solemnly said, figuring my confession would lighten his mood.

"Well, boo-hoo, I love mom and country and apple pie..." he caustically snarled at me, "I don't give a monkey's furry-ass who you love -- I need to shoot a load and you're going to do it for me!"

I was stunned. NO ONE talks to ME like that!!!

Before I could vent my anger at him, he added: "What's your precious girlfriend going to say when I tell her you're a homo?"

What did he call me? My entire body shuddered involuntarily at the thought of Jennifer finding out what I'd been doing for Billy every day for the past week. How could I ever explain it to her? I couldn't...

Goddammit, I really need to stop drinking...

More of the Same

"John-ny, I'm hor-ny...c'mon, let's go inside -- I have to shoot a load!" he said to my red face.

I really need to grow a pair and stand up to Little Timmy and just say NO to him!

Sure, he's been nothing but nice to me since we met and he's done me all these favors, but isn't playing with his dick every day a little too much to ask for in return?

I don't think of myself as a fag, but have nothing at all against homo's, sissies and fudge-packers, but I just moved here to get a fresh start and don't want my new neighbors to get the wrong idea about me. I like girls -- period -- case closed!

I felt his hand caressing my hair and his hot breath in my ear.

"Take it out for me, baby, show me how much you l-o-v-e my cock!"

I hate it when he says that -- I don't l-o-v-e his cock -- no, the only reason I continue giving him handjobs is because he promised to set me up with his best friend, Jennifer, a real cutie with a smokin' hot bod!

Okay, the first time I diddled Little Timmy was because he not only helped me move into the building, but also cooked me a terrific steak dinner. I owed him a favor, am I right?

The next night he took me to a movie after another fabulous dinner. What was I supposed to do -- say NO to him? That would've been rude!

Now he's threatening me with a weird kind of reverse blackmail: if I don't continue jerking him off he will tell Jennifer I HAVE been jerking him off...how can I get her to take my romantic interest in her seriously if she knows I've been playing with Little Timmy's dick?

I dunno how I keep getting myself into these kinds of situations...

"JOHN-NEY, I'M HOR-NEY!" he screeched at me in that godawful, whiny, faggoty voice.

I sneak a quick peek at the front of his slacks and there it is again -- that ginormous bulge which looks ridiculously out of place compared with the rest of his small-boned body.

I softly muttered, "Damn" when I sprung a stiffy staring at his crotch longer than I'd intended...that thing in his pants can be truly hypnotic!!

* * * * *

My hands no longer tremble when I tear open his slacks to get at his manly cock...no, my only fear now is that I'll cum in my briefs the moment I take out his hot and pulsating prick. I can't begin to tell you how embarrassing THAT has been the past couple of nights!

"Don't forget to rub my balls too, baby...you l-o-v-e massaging my huge balls, don't you, cutie?" he snidely asks me.

I refuse to dignify his crude comments with a response. I simply go about the task of stroking his manly hard-on with the rhythm and pressure he taught me while fondling his swollen nuts...and okay, I'll admit it, the heat and grotesque size of his manly balls in my boyishly small hand makes me dizzy and very, very aroused...

* * * * *

:

Okay, so Little Timmy finally set me up with Jennifer...who really cares anymore?

Third Time's the Charm

I stood in the doorway to escape the heavy rain, not because I decided to go upstairs to his apartment, no, I still had serious doubts whether I could go thru with what he had planned for me tonight -- of what he told me to expect if I chose to see him a third night in a row.

"I am not going to play anymore silly games with you," he'd said, "...you either come here to have sex with me or don't come here at all, do you understand me, boy?"

I had nodded in agreement.

"...and forget about placating me with another handjob," he'd warned me, "you're either gonna suck my dick or take it up your ass -- probably BOTH, do you understand me, boy?"

I violently shivered, but again, had nodded my agreement.

I stared at my car on the street thru the driving rain and figured I wouldn't get too wet if I made a run for it and drove away.

What's wrong with you, John? I wondered. You've been coming to the park once a week for a month hoping a guy will pick you up and when it finally happens you chicken-out...what's up with that?

I dunno -- I dunno...I really liked giving him handjobs but why didn't he make me take it in my mouth? That's what I thought would happen -- what I dreamed would happen. A strong and forceful man getting me naked and ordering me to suck his cock! Why didn't he do that? What's wrong with him?

Well, what about last night, John? You fantasize about a guy sticking his dick inside you, but when it became real, you chickened-out on that, too...you even begged him to take it out, how pathetic was that?

It hurt, damn it -- it was too big -- it would never have fit all the way inside me!

Of course it's going to hurt the first few times, you know that...