Unfinished Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, John, this might be your last chance - you can't keep coming here...sooner or later you're gonna run into somebody you know and how are you going to explain being in homo park at midnight? It's now or never...

EPILOGUE

His name is Barry and he's a Capricorn. He's a defense attorney in a prestigious downtown law firm and has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen...and talk about intense - when he's on top of me thrusting in-and-out, his eyes lock onto mine and I cannot look away until our excitement reaches a crescendo and we are helplessly flopping about the bed like two fish out of water spurting and squirting our love for one another until our lust has been totally satiated.

We have lived in his downtown condo for six-months, and we still make love five-nights-a-week. I convinced Barry to keep paying rent on the apartment overlooking homo park. We stay there on Thursday nights when his law firm has no social functions.

I cruise the park like before, but now, instead of searching for strong tops and doms, I bring home boys like me to Barry and we tag team them for hours. When we send them on their way I envy those boys - they have stars in their eyes and no doubts in their minds they were born to be sissy-sluts to serve and obey real men...