Unfocused

Story Info
I can't focus when I only have your cock on my mind.
2.7k words
4.8
8.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of you leaves me so unfocused throughout my day. I keep having dreams that I want so bad to become reality.

We sit in a group of friends just hanging out on Halloween night. There's a crispness and sense of tension in the air. My costume is made up of tight clothes that accentuate every curve of my toned body. Add horns and a whip and it matches my innermost desires.

As the conversations and drinks flow, I put my soft and smooth legs on top of yours, immediately like there are magnets in your hands, you place your hands on my legs. This is innocent at first because there are people around. But in the blink of an eye, I think you can read my mind... you begin to go farther up. My heart skips a beat hoping no one notices but at the same time hoping everyone sees.

I guess this passes over the group because someone asks if we want to play pool. My competitive nature pipes up and I say "Bring it!"

Little did I know you were going to.

As we stand up to head to the table, I feel your hand grab hold of my ass firm. I jump and look around feeling the blood rush to my face. I look back and you're smirking. You love it.

What is your plan? I wonder as we head to the pool table. It's a little crowded in the bar so you come close as we pass by people. Just the feeling of your presence is enough to send tingles throughout my body. Then, your hand touches the small of my back and I feel the desire take ahold of me. I want you.

I'm brought back to reality when we reach the pool table. I know have to focus now.

I grab the pool stick and, as cliché as it is, all it reminds me of is your cock. I must have zoned out because you're now waving your hand in front of my face asking "Hello? Anyone home? So... you ready to play?"

"Yes! Are you ready to get your ass kicked?" I quickly respond.

This makes you laugh out loud and say "Ha! You're funny, game on."

You break with such force it slams me into a bed in my fantasies and a flash of you on top sweeps across my vision. Fuck, I need you.

I run my hand down my pool stick wishing it was you and throw out a flirty jab "Oh, that was cute! Winner's turn now?"

You roll your eyes, smile and walk to the other side. We're now on opposite ends of the table. I bend over the pool table and attempt to focus on my shot.

In my peripheral, I see you grab your dick. This makes me do a double take and when I look at you next you're just standing there. My staring catches your attention and you say "Stop stalling and take your shot. Loser owes me a blow job."

I laugh, shoot, and nail my shot "I can't wait for mine." I say as I walk towards you close enough to lightly elbow you. You push my shoulder playfully.

I turn and once again I feel your hand on my ass. This time a little firmer and it lingers a little longer. You come in close, as my eyes dart around the room.

"Are you ready..." you begin to ask. I gasp, is no one else seeing this? Am I dreaming?

In the midst of my confusion you swiftly move on to take your shot. I look at you realizing you're now in the lead and ask "For what?"

You flash that devilish smile and once again get close. This time we're face to face. In the crowded bar as we're looking at each other I suddenly feel your hand on my pussy. It feels like everyone disappears.

While still making eye contact your eyes get more intense "...to meet your master?" you whisper aggressively, as you squeeze my pussy.

A chill runs through my body and I let out an unexpected moan and get snapped back to reality.

You can tell I get embarrassed and chuckle in such a way that makes me want to drop to my knees right there.

I don't care about the game anymore. Again, almost as if you read my mind you put your pool stick down. Grab my hand and begin pulling me through the crowded bar. Everyone is lost in their own lives so no one notices us go outside.

As you lead, my heart begins to race. Where are you taking me?

We make it outside and around the corner of the bar when you push be up against the brick wall. It's a little cold but your hands warm me right up.

One hand glues and locks into my hip as the other hand makes its way up my back with chills following. I press my petite body against yours. I want you.

The hand that was on my hip slides down. I look to see if anyone is watching. You grab my face with your hand. "No baby, Look at me." You say.

I smile but again try to look to see if anyone is around. You slap my face and ask "What did I just say? That wasn't a question. Look at me." Your hand pushes up against my pussy and my eyes roll back. You slap me again and this time bring your hand that was in my hair to my neck.

"I'm only going to say this one more time. Look. At. Me." You say as your hand squeezes tighter. I look at you and you grab my pussy again. I keep my eyes on you and moan out.

"That's right baby..." you let out, pleased. We keep eye contact as you keep rubbing my pussy, my eagerness of wanting to be fucked growing with every second that passes. I reach for your cock.

"Ah, ah, ah, did I say you could do that?" You tease as you pull yourself away but still keeping me in your grasp. "Please..." I beg.

"Please can I grab your cock. It looks so hard. I want it." I continue.

"When I say so." You say as your hand slips into my pants down my soft smooth pussy.

I again look to see if anyone is walking by. "Let them watch." You say. "You know you like it anyways. Don't you?" You follow up.

I just look at you and look down, your hand begins to inch away from my wet cunt. You pull your hand up. "No, no, go back." I say.

Through a devious twinkle in your eye, you say "Then answer my question. You like it when people see, don't you?"

I nod. You immediately respond with "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Use your words my little cock princess. Let me hear you say, I love when people watch me be a slut."

My face gets flushed red. I can't believe I'm about to say this out loud. I pause for another moment, look down and quietly let say "I love when people watch me be a slut."

"That's better." You follow with, "And who's little slut, are you?"

I look deep in your eyes with a desire that burns hot "I'm your little slut."

You chuckle "That's a good girl." You then push me to my knees. "Open up."

My heart is pounding out of my chest but my pussy is beginning to drip. "What if someone walks by?" I ask.

Once again you flash that smile "Let them watch then. Now... open." You give my cheek a little slap.

I open wide. I need your cock. You take your dick out and oh my god is it big. Bigger than I imagined it was going to be. "Fuck." I say.

"You're my little slut and this big cock is just for you." You say as you begin to put your hard dick on my tongue. You bounce it up and down on my tongue before sticking it in my begging mouth. "Mmmm." I let out in-between giggles.

"You like that big dick? Do you want more? Tell me you want more." You say.

"I want more. Please. I want you in my mouth. Please give me more." I plead.

You work your big, hard cock in my mouth. I immediately grab it with my hand and start to pump up and down. This is where I thrive.

"Look up, my cock princess. Let me see those big brown bedroom eyes." your hand grabs my hair and pulls a little.

I look up and start moving my head back and forth. Trying not to gag on your dick.

You have different plans. You smack my hand so I get it off your cock and you grab my head with both hands. You shove your dick down my throat until I gag. I think you like to hear me gag. "MMMM... fuck yes, that's a good girl."

When you hear me choke you pull your dick out and I let out a gasp.

"You want it again?" You ask.

"God yes, please." I say. You again, grab my head and start fucking my mouth. "Whose mouth is this?" You ask. "Yours!" I try to say with your cock in my mouth.

"I can't hear you." You say, as you shove your cock in deeper. The next time I try to speak it only comes out as muffles. You pull your dick back out. "What was that? I asked, who owns this little whore mouth?" You ask again.

With spit running down my chin and my eyes watery from deep-throating, I gasp out "You. This little whore mouth is yours."

You grab my face, kiss it and say "Exactly, good girl." before shoving your dick back in. I gag and slobber all over your hard cock. I want you inside me.

You pull your dick out and between my gasps of air you yank me up and turn me around. You spank my ass a few times. My shorts begging to be pulled down.

I can't get over the fact that we're outside of this crowded bar. Anyone could walk by and see. I look around anxiously but excited at the same time.

"You want this dick baby?" You ask. I look over my shoulder and bite my lip. You slap my ass and bite your lips in response.

You pull my shorts down far enough where my full ass is exposed. And you slap it again, making it bounce. You kneel down and bite my ass. I feel your hands hit the insides of my thighs. This is your sign to make me spread my legs.

"Bend over a little more and spread those cheeks for me baby. Let me see your tight little cunt." I place my feet farther apart and spread my ass cheeks exposing my dripping pussy.

"Mmmm, god you look tasty." You say.

You lick my pussy and I let out a light moan. "You can be louder." You say with a slap to my ass.

"I don't want anyone to hear." I say. "I'm sorry, you thought that was a suggestion?" You say with another slap and then you begin eating me out.

My moans get louder as my pussy gets wetter. "That's better. Let me hear how I make you feel." You say sharply.

"Oh god, that feels so good. I want to cum." I say. "Oh already? Well now... did I say you could cum?" You say as you tauntingly lick and flick my clit.

"No... but..." I begin to say as you get deeper with your tongue, my sentence trails off. I get lost in the ecstasy. My pussy begins to squirt a little.

You suddenly stop and say "You little bitch, if you cum without my permission there's going to a price to pay."

I can't help it. "Please can I cum?" I beg. You slap my ass, hard and ask "Who am I?"

I just moan. You slap me again, leaving my ass a little red. You put two fingers in my pussy and repeat "I asked... Who am I? Remember when I asked you if you're ready to meet me?"

"Fuck! You're my master... please can I cum, master?" I beg louder.

"No." you state dominatingly and you suddenly stop.

I feel your presence behind me stand up, I see your shadow on the wall in front of me. I get so excited.

"Are you going to fuck me now, master?" I ask. Rubbing your dick, you say "Shhh, only speak when spoken to."

I feel the head of your dick go into me. "Oh god!" I let out. You feel so good. You're so hard.

You bring it back out and then put the tip back in "Oh sweetie, this is just the beginning. I'm going to destroy you." You say.

God, I hope that's a promise. I can't remember the last time I was this horny for a hard dick. What surprises me and makes me writhe in pleasure is you don't shove your cock in fast. You slowly put in... Every. Single. Inch.

"Ooohhh, fuck." I let out a little louder. "Ha, you don't care who hears you now huh?" You chuckle.

You pull your dick back out and for a second time you slowly put yourself back into me. I feel every hard, pulsating inch of you.

"That was only half, are you ready?" You ask. My eyes widen. "Yes, please master. Fuck my little cunt, hard." I plead, not caring how desperate I sound.

You grab a wad of my hair in your hand a pullback hard and with a swift thrust you shove your entire dick in me. And begin to go faster.

"Oh my god, yes!" I yell.

You slap my ass and ask "Think you handle all of this dick, my little slut?"

I just scream out in pleasure. You slap my ass with one hand then I feel both grab hands each side of my ass, I feel your nails dig into my skin. "I asked if you can handle this dick." You say.

"Yes, master. Yes, I can, give me all of it." I say.

You grab one of my leg under the knee and lift it up so you're almost fucking me sideways. "Fuck, my little cock sucking princess. Your pussy feels so good."

"Oh god, it's just for you. I'm so wet. You're so hard. I want to cum!" I yell.

You lean in and whisper in my ear "Not until I say so."

This makes me gush even more. "Please let me cum?" I beg again.

"No." You say thrusting even harder.

You stop thrusting and pull out. You turn me so I'm facing you and then suddenly lift me in the air. You push my back against the wall and hold me up by my legs.

You slide me down onto your dick. "Oh, my fucking god." I say. "You feel so fucking good!"

You hold me in place and begin pumping faster. "Look at me while I fuck you." You demand.

I look at you as I feel your cock go deeper and deeper into me. Making my wildest fantasies come to life in an instant. I bite my lip. "Tell me how good I feel." You say.

"You feel so good. Shit. You feel so fucking good!" I yell again, not breaking eye contact. "Master please let me cum, I'm trying so hard but your cock is so big. I really want to cum." I plead with every ounce of my body trying to hold back from squirting all over your dick.

"Okay, my little slut. You've been a good girl tonight, cum for your master. Cum on my cock." You say.

Without even letting a second go by I gush and squirt all over your hard cock. "Thank you, oh my god, thank you." I yell.

"Ooohhh good fucking girl. Now, tell me you want my cum." You say.

I look at you with big pleasure filled eyes. "I want your cum. I NEED your cum. Can I have it?" I flutter my eyes up at you.

You grunt out "Ohh fuuck yes, baby. Yes, my little whore. Take my fucking cum."

I feel your cock pulsate inside me and a sudden rush of warmth fills my pussy. "Mmm thank you, master." I say.

You let me down and with satisfied stares, I pull my pants back up, you kiss me deep and we walk back to the crowded bar with a secret among us now.