All Comments on 'Unforeseen Attraction Pt. 02'

by AJCunnings

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had to read chapter one again to remind myself of the characters. After reading chapter two, I hope there is a chapter three. Well done, with interesting characters and a well not rushed pace.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

So glad that you are getting your thoughts on paper - thanks for sharing. Near perfect pace as you reveal bits and pieces of Allison and Olivia, not to mention other characters, and tease your readers with erotic tension. I look forward to finding out “what they do now” while already rereading your first two chapters. Easily 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice, but too short :P looking forward to part 3.

AgraphiaAgraphiaabout 3 years ago

I am tempted to give it 4 stars for being too short. Still gave it 5 stars though. Thanks for this

Atys70Atys70about 3 years ago

Fantastic. Great internal dialogue which ingratiates one to the characters. I can’t wait to find out what happens next! Bravo!!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

A great follow-up to your first submission. You have me hooked with your story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm glad that you're talking your time and not rushing the story just to get to the sex.

metroalmametroalmaabout 3 years ago

Had to go back and read the first chapter. Not a bad thing by the way :) Sometimes it just works better and you have written such a good and intriguing story that it was a pleasure to do so. Love your characters, Love that they have lives and friends and family and that you have chosen to share all of that with us. It makes the story stronger. It invests us in the journey. Take your time as you have. Write on!

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 3 years ago

I usually don’t read stories stories, but based on some of the commenters, which I respect for their writing, you received on your first chapter I thought I’d give it a read. I’m glad I did. You’re doing a great job with the characters, their thoughts and interaction. Very nice. The little cliff hangers you leave at the end of each chapter is nicely done. If you continue this style of writing I’ll keep reading. Thanks for sharing..

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

Yes, Please! Too short and too long in coming. I had to go to part 1 again as I didn't remember the shift in view in that story. I think perhaps because it just happened once. I know how hard others have said it is to write both sides, but you seem to be doing it justice. Definitely looking forward to the next chapters.

niks42niks42about 3 years ago

Well, I'm hooked. I really hope it won't be another couple of months before the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story and worth the wait, glad you didnt go straight into sex sex sex, keep going cant wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Moving too fast. Someone commented on the first part that you need to develope it more. Totally agree. After 4 pages they are about to get hot and heavy. That doesn't really work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Desperately waiting for the next part. I love the character development! I hope to see more stories at whatever pace you are comfortable with. 🙂

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Lots of promise

AJ, you are certainly living up to the promise shown Part 01. Well-written with plenty of charm and a nice little cliffhanger of an ending. I sincerely hope that we are going to see more of your work, even when this story is finally finished. At the outset you apologised for the late delivery but try not to make a habit of it. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like your father but there is a danger that long delays between chapters might lose you readers and that would be a shame because you are potentially very good.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Nice Part 02!

A wonderfully written PT. 02, although moving a bit at the speed of light in their progression to sex. I think Ali / Olivia could have been a bit slower in progressing to the kissing stage, since they both have been unsuccessfully dealing with previous break up issues. Yet, they are alone at Ali's home poised for sex, while not ever having a real date and almost zero alone time. Additionally, Ali and Olivia have not yet become friends, which is usually a prerequisite to forming a loving and lasting relationship.

This is a great story which would be "awesome🎉" were it evolving to sex at a slower pace. They have not truly experienced any "romancing time"!!

Even with my comments, this is definitely a 5*-Star Rated Story!!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleabout 3 years ago

please don´t take long before the part 3. This was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Please post the next one soon,i love this story.

MrOuchMrOuchabout 3 years ago

This is a great story!!

Purplereign33Purplereign33about 3 years ago

Love the character progression. Great story wish it was longer! Hurry with pt3

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

I also very much enjoyed the first two chapters. I don’t necessarily see them headed directly to Alli’s bedroom. Of course I don’t know quite how and when they will get there but believe they will get there one way or another.

I imagine them stepping back and agreeing to get to know each other somewhat better before that takes place. I hope before moving too quickly they realize it’s worth waiting for and they potentially could make it a long term relationship by letting it grow. On the other hand if they quickly take the plunge it doesn’t mean they won’t last.

I’m looking forward as is everyone else to seeing what’s in store for them. Anyway I’ve used up my quota of cliches’ and will be watching to see what happens. Thank You!

rebmelrebmelalmost 3 years ago

Great story, wel written, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic writing. Really good. Waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story. I'm not a generally a big fan of switching narrators in the middle of a story, but I think it suits this story really well.

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

Love your characters, please write more.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

i hope to see more a very good start if life gets in the way i hope it good life be safe happy and well shayne

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

Please write more, I love where this is heading

onebuttplug4uonebuttplug4uabout 2 years ago

I hope that you find time to continue this story and these characters…. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cant help but get wrapped up in them. I love the dance... but you arent rushing. Just enough to get me hot! Please keep going, i want to see the evolution of thwse two characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story, I’d love to see where these characters go

klebi3klebi3over 1 year ago

es geht doch weter !!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAJCunnings@AJCunnings
Lots of thoughts in my head...time to get them into words.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES