Unforeseen Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me crashing family dinner night again," She has that nervous smile again, I don't like it as much as her real one. The dazzling one that makes the corners of her crinkle.

"Of course not," I reply shrugging into my jacket.

"I'm just going to say it now. My head has been pretty much everywhere since yesterday and I was hoping we could maybe talk?" She's whispering and everything comes out in a rush. She's nervous and I can't help the small smile from spreading because there's no other word to describe her right now besides...cute.

"We should," I see Austin and Liz heading down the hallway from the kitchen and feel hurried now, "Here give me your number. Ill text you my address. If you're free tonight, we can talk. If that's ok with you."

"Oh. Yeah, we can do that." She says sounding surprised.

I hand her my phone and she types her number in and hands it back. I look up and see that Liz is walking towards us with her eyebrow raised again and an unreadable expression.

I turn around and walk out of the front door into the cool night air. What the hell are you thinking? I wonder to myself. Well, we do need to have this talk. Bring on the night.

++++++++++

Olivia

My heart is beating a million times a minute as I sit in my car staring at the homely rambler-style house that I'm currently parked in front of. True to her word, I received the text from Allison saying nothing but her address a minute after she rushed out of her parents' house.

This talk needs to happen, I remind myself. Taking a deep breath, I make my way up the walkway and knock on the door. My breath hitches when the door opens. God, she's beautiful, I think to myself. Allison is still wearing the same outfit from earlier; slim black pants and the grey blazer jacket look tailored specifically for her. It probably is and a shot of desire shoots straight through my core.

"Hey, thanks for stopping by." She says with a small smile and steps aside to let me in.

I enter her house and look around, entering into an open concept kitchen and living room. It's comfortable and beautiful. It's also very Allison, what little I know about her. It's tasteful and modern. I turn around as she asks for my jacket and hangs it up in a closet next to the front door.

"Do you like wine? We can talk and drink."

"I do. That sounds nice," I follow her across the living room into the kitchen. She moves around the island as I sit down at one of the two island stools and pours from a bottle on the counter. Handing me a glass she walks around and takes the seat next to me.

I take a sip, more of a gulp, figuring some liquid courage couldn't help. Glancing up I see Allison staring at me with an amused expression on her face.

"I'm not good at this, and not very sure where to begin," I blurt out.

Allison chuckles low, and I'm turned on, again.

"Neither am I. I'll start though. I want to apologize for what happened at the movie theatre. I had no right to holding your hand like that. Jesus, you don't even know me."

"It was pretty unexpected but I didn't exactly pull away at all," I remind her. I can't tell exactly what she is thinking, if she regrets it or what's going on, "Can I ask why? Because I'm just going to be honest here. I'm confused and have never felt like this before."

That gets her interest, as she looks up sharply at me from her wine glass.

"Felt like what before?" Allison asks with a whisper.

I might regret this but it's now or never and I need to know, "This attraction. I'm attracted to you and I've never been attracted to someone this strongly before. This fast and immensely. I probably sound like an idiot but I can't stop thinking about you. It doesn't make sense and I completely understand if I sound like a madwoman to you right now." Yeah, I regret saying it but it all comes rushing out before I could stop myself.

She just stares at me, but her eyes seem to get darker. After what feels like a lifetime, she sets her wine glass down and stands up. Now I know I've done it. I brace for her to tell me I'm crazy and show me to the door.

She takes the one step to me and before I know it, Allison's hand is on the back of my head and her lips are on mine. Soft, sure lips. It takes me a couple of seconds to register what is happening before my lips are moving back against hers, hands moving automatically to her hips.

I pull her tighter to me as her arms move to around my neck, one hand moving to her lower back and she complies. She presses herself more firmly into my center as my legs spread more on the stool, pulling a breathy moan out of me. I feel her tongue slide against my bottom lip, asking permission. Parting my lips, my tongue meets hers in a dance.

The kiss continues and I can't believe it. Her taste, her smell, her touch. This. This is how kissing should have felt my entire life. Nothing can compare to kissing Allison.

She slowly pulls her lips away, right after two more sweet, shorter kisses. Foreheads pressed together; I can't stop staring into her eyes. So dark, now I know that means she's aroused.

"You don't sound like an idiot or a madwoman. I feel it too," She whispers, heads still close.

Excitement rushes through me. I'm not as crazy as I thought.

"What do we do now?" I ask her.

She stands up straight and I immediately miss her closeness. Her head moves up as she glances to the ceiling and back again.

"I'm asking myself the same thing," she tells me honestly.


12