Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt Joan feeling my balls with her hand from behind. She started rocking them and moving then from one side to the other of the sack. The feeling was incredible, especially with Sandra's tight hot burning pussy filled to capacity and Joan's hand moving behind my back, feeling the opening of my arse.

At that very moment I pulled my rod out, I was scared I'm going to loose my load. I took a few moments of relaxation and slowly pushed my little friend back into her burning volcano. She erupted again; one orgasm dissolving into a stronger one. I reduced the speed of the long strokes, enjoying her strong heart beats. I could feel it beating hard with every cry, with every tremor her whole body was going through. Her hands and legs were entangled around my body, allowing me no freedom of movement. Her whole body became a slave of her own sexual pleasures. Every body movement she went through I had to follow. There seemed no end to her present condition. The hunger she had for sexual pleasure was evident and she felt so relaxed that she let her instincts guiding her, without pulling any barriers.

In this precarious situation I tried to keep my long slow breathing and the pulling of my PC muscle, as Mr. One Eyed Jack was getting harder and nervous. Joan's finger massaging my ass hole, the first tingles, were sending me the signal to either pull out or loose the erection definitely after filling Sandra's cunt with hot sperm.

I was enjoying myself so much savouring the sexual energy going through our bodies, her multiple orgasms dissolving one into another, that sure I did not wanted it to end. I was in heaven while she was in the heavens.

As soon as I pulled out of her, Joan left my ass; alone. I sat down again and very slowly I put my mouth against Sandra's cunt. The taste was exquisite. My tongue found the opening of her vagina and started licking the opening, collecting as much juice as possible. Slowly I moved up across the valley to her clit while I continued licking and tasting all the loose juices which had been stuck against the sides of her labia maggora. As soon as my tongue hit the clit, 'Ooooh Sam I'm cumming, cumming!'

Another eruption went through her body my finger found her ass hole and crawled though the tight entrance until it hit home. 'Ouch. Ouch. Slowly Plleasee.' She cried. Her hands came down on my head and pressed down as hard as possible, against her hot burning pussy, while her legs closed and got my head from the sides. 'Oooooh Samm, eat me, Harderr...Cumming...Cumming. Mmmmmmm.' my finger started going in and out of her ass while my mouth was jammed against her hot tasty pussy. 'Stoop!' This sent her up into another heaven. This was not a volcano erupting but a huge earthquake with fire flowing out of every crack.

I tried to move my head, but with the pressure of both her hands and her legs, I couldn't. It was too strong. Her body was shaking while my finger was still teasing the inside of her ass hole.

'Stooop.' I tried to stop. My cock got harder again and now I was more scared then before that I am going to blow off, not inside her volcano. I pulled my finger out of her ass with a strong sound of 'blob'. Then felt her legs relax as also her hands. I pulled my aching mouth away from her soggy pussy, with my nose smelling the beautiful aroma. I gazed at it and saw this newly shaven slit drenched in gooey juice. 'Thanks Sam. You nearly blew my brains out. It was fantastic.'

I stood up; put the mushroom head at her hot opening, 'No Sam, please I don't think I can go through another orgasm.' With great power I pushed straight in. The day was young. I could easily get a few more erections along the many hours left before midnight. I was so hot and the power I exercised I hit deep down into the abyss of her burning fire. Suddenly my little One Eyed jack started shooting, thick liquid flowing in one jet after another, but instead of blowing out the fire, it burned with more intensity.

Joan will be next but first better start preparing some lunch and recount the story of how I met Padme.

12