Unfortunate Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane just wanted a nice vacation.
3.7k words
3.58
45.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this series we follow Jane. She is a very well endowed woman that has a series of unfortunate mishaps befall on to her. This series will be just random events with no overarching story. These scenarios are for adults only. If you are under the age of consent (18) you are not allowed to view this content. This series will contain many adult themes.

"Finally!" thought Jane as she left her office job. She was finally off the clock and now her vacation had finally begun. Jane had planned for this moment for the past two years. She loved the thought of renting a cabin out in the middle of nowhere to get away from the hassle and the overall fast pace of city life.

Jane could only imagine just how much rest and relaxation she could get far away from her everyday life. She thought she had the best luck in the world when she saw that ad online of a man renting out his parent's old cabin. It was like a dream come true for Jane. She immediately jumped on the opportunity and messaged the man behind the ad.

She learned the man's name was Tommy Abner and that his parents had recently passed. Tom wanted to rent out their old cabin in an attempt to make money for their funeral. Though she felt pity for him, she still was very excited about the property. Once he showed her pictures of the home inside and out, Jane nearly jumped with joy at just how perfect it looked. It was such a cosy little spot out in the country. The home looked gorgeous and Jane was hooked.

Tommy told her that only women were permitted to rent the property, which Jane did find a little odd. "Maybe he just has a bad history with men having stayed there." she told herself.

He asked her to describe herself so that he knew what she looked like once she showed up. Jane thought it best to just send him a selfie of herself. The photo she chose was one she had taken one night out with her friends. She was wearing a tight fitting black tank top and a matching mini skirt. Her breasts nearly exploding out of her top. Jane's bosom was much larger than most, if not all the other women she knew. Her ample chest gave her a lot of attention from many men and even some women. Despite her huge knockers, Jane was overall a natural beauty. With her long natural blonde hair, her shapely womanly hips, her flat toned stomach, and of course her plump backside. She was perfect from head to toe.

After having sent the photo, Tommy only took a couple seconds at the most to respond. His one word reply, "Perfect." This gave Jane an odd vibe but she quickly thought nothing of it and thanked him for the slightly strange compliment. Once things were in order, the busty babe quickly got her affairs in order and prepared for the trip.

She had her bags packed and other essentials ready and soon headed out the door. Her outfit of choice, a white tank top with no bra. Leaving her nipples practically visible. She had on her short jean shorts that left her wonderful ass looking breathtaking. Her footwear of choice were a pair of sandals showing off her newly painted toes. The busty blonde walked out of her house, threw her suitcase in the trunk, cranked up her favorite tunes, and off she went.

The drive was long and soon she had to get gas. Luckily for Jane there was a gas station just off the highway. She pulled off and made it to the gas station. It was a small establishment only having two pumps. She pulled her car over to one of them and began to fill it up. Jane looked around and as the gas poured into the tank, she decided to grab a bottle of water as she was filling parched.

The busty woman walked inside and saw no one behind the counter, "Um... Excuse me?" she announced looking toward a doorway behind the counter.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming!" said an angry voice from within the dark room. Soon a man emerged. He was a hideous man with a balding head and a beer belly that was slightly visible as the shirt he wore seemed a tad small for the man. He looked Jane over, his eyes resting on her enormous mams. "Wow, are you here to make a milk delivery?" he asked with a sly grin on his face showing some missing teeth.

Jane was stunned, "Ex..Excuse you? What did you just say to me?" Jane became rightfully angry at the question.

"If you are, I'll like to suck it right from the source." he answered ignoring her question.

Jane looked to his name tag which read, "Bob".

"How dare you! What's your name? Bob? I want to speak with your manager!" Jane demanded while covering her tits the best she could.

Bob just laughed and reached out to grab a handful of her massive jugs. Jane quickly and harshly slapped his hands away causing Bob snatch his hands back in pain. She rushed out the station, put the pump back in place and sped off back towards the highway.

"What the fuck was that pervert doing?!" she asked herself, her face red with anger, "Once I get to the cabin I'm going to call the police and report that disgusting pig!"

The thought of reporting Bob to the police eased her emotions a bit, at least enough to begin to refocus her mind on her vacation and the directions she had to remember to get there. Jane took the time to take in the sights, which was not much. Mainly trees and the long stretch of highway that seemed to go on forever. That was until she came to her next turn to get on the road where the cabin was located.

"Ah, almost there!" she said joyfully as she pulled onto the dirt road. It was very buppy, causing her tits to bounce around wildly. So much so that her left nipple had popped out a tad bit. The bumpy ride did not last long, for in the near distance was the cabin from the ad. It looked just the same from the internet and Jane couldn't be more excited. While driving slowly up to the place and taking in the sight of it. She saw a man sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch.

He was wearing blue jean overalls, a straw hat and no shoes. He was a very skinny man and as Jane pulled closer she saw he had a very thin beard that had many patches making it a wonder why he even grew out anything at all.

She assumed this must be Tommy, which was a pity because Jane was hoping for a handsome country boy, not this. Once the top heavy babe pulled into the driveway she shut off the car's engine and began to step out of the vehicle.

"Mmm, looks like ya made it. I'm Tommy, of course." Tommy stated in his very heavy country accent. He quickly noticed her nipple that had popped out of her top. His eyes locked onto the red bud, his mouth almost watering thinking about what it must taste like.

Jane walked up to the steps but before walking on the porch, the busty beauty saw Tommy looking towards her chest. She too looked down and found what he was staring at. Her face became red with embarrassment as she quickly pulled her top back up, covering herself. This did cause a slight jiggling of Jane's tits which Tommy obviously liked as he gave an audible sound of pleasure.

She brushed it off and met his eyes once again as she made her way up the steps and offered her hand to the hillbilly. Tommy took a second to accept her handshake as his eyes were still focused on every inch of the gorgeous woman.

But after only a few seconds he did take her hand. "It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Abner." Jane said breaking the awkward silence.

"Call me, 'Tom', missy." he replied, "Why don't ya com' on in and I'll show ya 'round." Tom added.

Jane nodded her head and the two entered the home. It looked fantastic, "It's exactly like the ad!" Jane exclaimed.

"Well..Yeah." Tommy said matter-of-factly. Jane did not bother to notice his sarcastic tone and instead continued to take a look around. She saw a fireplace on top of which was a photograph of two elderly people. She took the picture in hand and asked, "Are these your parents?"

Tommy walked over beside her, Jane caught a slight sour smell as he stood looking over her shoulder. Instead of looking at the photo, Tommy was actually looking down Jane's tank top. Her cleavage was spectacular from this angel. He imagined his cock sliding in and out of her deep valley of soft flesh. Jane quickly became uncomfortable and sat the picture back down and stepped to the side. Tommy snapped out of his trance once the big jugs were out of his line of sight.

"How's 'bout a drink, missy?" he asked.

Jane still having not had anything to drink nodded her head, "Oh yes please, some water would be great. Thank you."

With that Tommy headed to the kitchen. The buxom babe took the extra time Tommy was away to resume her inspection of the cabin. Inside the kitchen Tommy grabbed a glass from the top cabinet and filled it with water from the sink. "Oh boy! She is one sexy cow!" he thought to himself, "I'm goin' to fuck that bitch real good. Get that cunt pregnant for damn sure!"

The hillbilly then opened a drawer and rummaged through it for a moment before finding a small pill. "Time to sleep, bitch!"

He put the pill inside the glass of water and it quickly dissolved. He took his dirty finger and stirred the tainted water a few times to insure it was completely mixed in well. Tommy snickered a little as he left the kitchen and back to Jane who was now bending over looking at another picture. Her ass facing the perverted cabin owner. He could see practically everything. Her nice round backside just waiting for a good, hard fucking. Tommy's cock began to get hard imagining pounding this bimbo from behind.

"Here's that water." he announced.

Jane rose up and turned around to see her water. She took it and thanked him then drank the water rather quickly to Tommy's surprise. It wasn't long after the glass left her full red lips that Jane began to fill light headed. Tommy deciding that there was no more use of the civil act, he reached out a grabbed her enormous melons roughly.

"What the.. What the hell are you doing?!" screamed Jane, her words slurred. She found her balance was off and she could hardly focus on Tom molesting her natural tits. Soon her vision darkened and she fell unconscious. The weight of her body collapsing into Tom's arms. The hillbilly smiled and took his new play thing down into the basement of the cabin. It was a small space but full of gadgets, tables, and more. Just for his pleasure. He laid Jane down onto a cold steel table. He locked her wrists and ankles using leather straps which were located on each corner of the table.

Finally please with his work so far, Tom walked over to a drawer located just a few feet away. Once open one could see many different tools, dildos, vibrators, gags, and alike. But what he was searching for was at last found when he pulled out a large hunting knife. "This'll do just fine." he said aloud with an evil grin. He took the blade over to the still unconscious Jane and proceeded to use the knife to cut her clothes off. Starting of course with her tank top. Sliding the knife upwards and between her giant tits. It was so easy to cut through the thin fabric, like butter. Once a large cut line was made, the perverted man then did the same with her shorts and panties.

After everything was cut he put the knife back in the drawer and then proceeded to pull apart the clothing. Her lovely breasts were now in full view for his lust filled eyes to gaze upon. He took a few moments to admire her lovely mounds of flesh, even grabbing quick handfuls of them. Then he turned his attention to her lower half and again pulled it apart as well. Her flawless and shaven womanhood looked so tempting he thought about thrusting his cock into her sweet cunt right then and there. But for the hillbilly, he knew that wouldn't be much fun, and fun was what he was going to get plenty of.

~~~

Jane awoke from her slumber with a jolt of wet and freezing cold liquid dumped all over her body. Tom had just threw a bucket of ice water all over the big titted slave.

"What the fuck?!" she yelled as her voice shivered at the sudden icy sensation registered in her brain. "Where am I? Why am I naked?"

Tom laughed, "Well howdy there, cow. Did you sleep well? I hope so cause I want you to be wide awake for everything I'm going to do to you."

Jane gaining the ability to think once again snapped at her kidnapper, "Let me go right now you freak!"

The hillbilly answered back with a hard slap to her right cheek, "You 'ought not be talkin' to me like that you slut! You are mine now, understand? The only sounds I want ta hear comin' from that whore mouth of yours is grunts and moans as I fuck ya real good and hard like."

Tommy undid his suspender straps and let it fall to the ground. His skinny naked body covered in black hair made Jane want to puke. With no warning, he pounced on top of the blonde, his cock dangling down and rubbing against Jane's thigh.

"Now my plans is ta get you pregnant so I can sell that milk of yours. I did have a few other cows before ya, but they didn't make it. But you have a great feeling about. Now let's get me nice and hard by sampling these giant udders of yours!"

With that, the hillbilly shoved Jane's right tit in his mouth. Sucking and slurping the juicy melon as if it was his last meal on Earth. Jane began to panic and soon tears welled in her eyes at what was happening to her. Her body was to be used and abused by this man that had lured her here. As he switched between her mountain sized breasts, Jane thought of how foolish she was for even wanting a vacation in the first place. In the moment she hated herself, wishing she could just go back to her life in that crappy office job.

"Mmm, yum! God these tits are so big, so tasty! You'll make a fine cow, whore. My cock is getting so hard!" Tommy said while still suckling frantically on her poor boobs.

Jane wanted to insult and curse at this filthy excuse of a man, but she knew it would only end up with her being struck again. She felt his prick begin to slide up her thigh as it became erect. Tommy pressed it against her and began to hump his shaft along her thick thighs.

"Okay bitch, I ain't waiting no more, I'm going to pound that tight pussy of yours!"

"N..No please! Ahh!" screamed Jane has Tom's cock penetrated her sweet cunt. Tommy felt just how tight she was, almost making it hard to shove his member deep inside her. But with a lot of force he jammed his prick all the way in as Jane just screamed, cried, and grunted as he did so.

He gave a couple more long, slow pumps. Letting his dick slide all the way in then bringing it almost all the way out. Stopping with the tip still in her hole. Once her pussy felt loose enough, the nasty hillbilly began to pump harder and faster. He took his hands and gripped the blonde's massive mams. Holding on to them while he worked himself in and out of her. He brought is salivating mouth down and stuffed her tit in.

"Oh yes, bitch! Mmm,your tits are so tasty and your pussy is amazing! "he said between mouthfuls of Jane's incredible bosom. She hated herself for how sexy she was.

"Why is this happening? Is it all a nightmare?" she asked herself. Jane could feel everything. His disgusting mouth chewing and sucking her lovely breasts. His cock pushing in and out of her twat. Every couple minutes the speed of his trusts got faster. She felt her body betraying her.

"Oh yeah! I knew ya was a whore. I feel ya pussy getting my cock wetter and wetter!" he grunted. Sweat now covering his forehead. "Say it bitch! Tell me you's my whore!"

Jane greeted her teeth and closed her eyes. She was never going to say she was his anything. Even if he beat her, she would not submit.

"Ah shit! I can't hold it no more, I'm cumming! Get pregnant you sluuut!!" screamed Tommy as his cock exploded his hot and smelly seed deep in Jane's womb.

"No! You bastard, I don't want to be pregnant!" Jane knew he did not care and it was much too late now. She felt his prick pump a few more spurts of cum in her. She was going to be this horrible man's dairy cow.

After a few deep breaths, Tommy squeezed her tits one more time then got off of the now abused Jane. She wept as the reality of the situation set in, "You.. You monster.. How could y-!"

Tommy cut her words short as he placed a gag in her mouth.

"Now more talkin', slut."

He walked over to the drawer of toys he had and pulled out two vibrators. "One for the pussy, and one for your asshole." laughed the hillbilly as he approached Jane. She shook her head violently. She made several moans and yelps, trying desperately to speak, but the gag was not allowing it.

"What's that? Are you going to be my whore now?" he asked.

Jane thinking, or hoping, that if she said she was this bastard's whore he wouldn't shove those things inside her. She knew she wouldn't be able to stand the sensation and she feared her mind would surely break. So she nodded her head.

He reached out and pulled the gag away from her mouth, "Say it."

With tears in her eyes, "I..I am your whore..."

Tommy just smiled and Jane lowered her gaze in shame. The hillbilly walked to the end of the table, the toys still in hand, "Well my whore... Take this!"

He flipped the switches on and shoved them deep inside her holes. Jane screamed in pain and pleasure as the dirty toys entered her body. The sensation was much too intense and after only a couple minutes, Jane bucked her hips as she came hard. Her lady juices squirting and hitting Tom in the face who just licked it off.

"Wow look at you go! Well I'm gonna jus' leave ya down here 'till them batteries die. Should only be several hours!" Tommy laughed insanely as he headed upstairs. Jane screamed for him to come back and free her from this torture.

"Please! I'll do anything! Just stop these things!"

It was no use. Tom did as he said, he let the vibrators run out. He had hours to himself just thinking of what he was going to do to poor Jane. He disposed of her car, I.D., luggage, everything. He deleted all traces of that ad he put up. Meanwhile he could hear Jane in the basement go from loud screams of pleasure to odd moans and gurgles. After several hours, Tommy awoke in his chair after taking a nap. He looked outside and saw it was now night time. He heard the faint buzzing from the vibrators come to a stop at last.

So the hillbilly got up from his chair and wondered in to the basement. On the table was of course Jane, his whore. Her eyes blinked slowly but by the look in them it seemed no one was home. He looked to the vibrators and the one in her ass fell to the ground with a thud. All around her was her pussy juice. It had flooded the table and was dripping on to the floor.

"So, how's my whore doing?" he asked her.

"I..I'm..Whore..." she spoke her words slurred.

Tommy gave a sinister grin.

~~~

About ten months later, the police had long called off the search for the missing Jane. Everyone had presumed she was dead. A couple listening to the radio had pulled up to the gas stations but were surprised to see the sign read closed.

"It's the middle of the day, where on Earth could the attendant be?" the husband asked his wife who answered him by simply shrugging her shoulders. Miles down the road, in a nicely kept cabin, the cries of an infant could be heard.

"Bob! I'm taking this brat to the nearest house to drop it off, watch the bitch while I'm gone!" Tommy yelled as he left the house. In the basement Jane was tied to a chair. Her tits much bigger and swollen with so much breast milk. Feasting on them was the gas station attendant, Bob. Slurping and sucking loudly.

"Mm, oh yes Momma! I told you I'd milk these udders of yours, Hamph!" he dove his ugly face back in to Jane's tit buffet. She had a glazed look in her eyes.

"I..I'm.. a whore.."