All Comments on 'Unfortunate Jane Ch. 01'

by GuySmut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cowbullscowbullsalmost 5 years ago

I liked the story, but I thought a few parts were too rushed and details not explained. For example, was Jane on birth control? How big was his dick that seemed to take a few attempts to bottom out in her? Why did he only take her once the first time? Why no oral or anal? He could have taken her ass and then pulled out in time to cum in her pussy as getting her pregnant was the goal. What was the relationship between Tommy and Bob?

GuySmutGuySmutalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Hey cowbulls!

I highly appreciate the constructive criticism. Well my over all idea was to let the reader use their imagination to kind of fill in the blanks so to speak. That's just the type of writing I like but I completely understand what you're saying and I should have added more detail to it.

For Tommy knowing Bob, that was more of a moment to kind of catch the reader off guard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5Stars

WOW!!! 5 Stars Hot story loved it can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep writing ! Very good Stories !

Looking forward for more .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuySmut@GuySmut
UPDATE: 05/04/2021 HEY ALL! PLEASE VISIT MY DEVIANTART PAGE FOR ALL MY LATEST STORIES. THE SJWS HERE AT LITEROTICA WON'T POST ANY OF MY STORIES. HEY! MODS AT LITEROTICA , GO FUCK YOURSELVES! UPDATE: 01/08/2020 I DO COMMISSIONS NOW!!! Message me on Deviantart, Twitter, o...