All Comments on 'Unfulfilled? Not Anymore! Ch. 02'

by Caramelangel247

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please...

Let her be lying. Ex girlfriend, crazy stalker chick, wanna be, but not actual wife. Also, don't let our protagonist be so stupid that she doesn't cut Hunter off without hearing all of the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Nicely done.

Five.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

I didn't see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Pregnant wife? Wow! Please update quick!!! Wow!

verbicideverbicidealmost 12 years ago
Woah

Ummm...you weren't joking about the curveball. If it's true, it should be a dealbreaker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's a big curve ball!

You can't leave me like that! I like your story a lot and am happy that you are going to expand it. I would love more background on your two main characters. Like how does a 19 year old have a place by herself? Does she go to school? Does she work? is she a trust fund kid? How old is Hunter? What does he do for a living? How did the meet? How long were they IM-ing each other before they first met face to face? What type of personality do they have? I think answering questions like these would really develop your story more and give it more substance. The sexy parts are great and your story flow is pretty seamless. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Lord!!

Awwww here we go. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Damn what a curve ball

juicycarameljuicycaramelalmost 12 years ago
WTF!!

...???...Hunter...if that's his real name, has got sum splainin 2 do!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
*****

Glad you updated the story and decide to continue it. I was wondering about this story because it did leave a great impression. But as for this chapter WOW...what a tangled web this is becoming, I' am going to need the rundown of the facts ma'am to see how Hunter goes from steamy bold alpha male to um...wait, he's married? What a jerk...lol And as mention hopefully there is a background of these two to tied up some of the loose ends

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Terrific Story

Please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I am looking forward to the next one. Can't wait to see how this plays out! Crazy twist to a seemingly perfect man. Damnit, the sexy ones are the biggest assholes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn

Like damn how could Hunter do that to her? Really good read cant wait for more!

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247almost 12 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I've gotten a few emails because there was a 6 week gap between the two parts, and I ended pt 2 a bit dramatic. So, I wanted to let people know that the 3rd part is ALMOST finished and is about 10 pages long right now (compared to 5-7pages). It needs just a little bit more work and then to be edited before I submit it. So hang in there about a week and part 3 will be available.

I cant really answer any questions about the story because I don't want to give it all away. My poker face sucks, so anything I say would lead you figure where things are going with story. I'll simply say- to hang in there. I think it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmm.

random guy comes to a girls house and bangs her... they last for a few months for her to find hes married with a pregnant wife? nah...

i await your next chapter

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
In the Heat of the Night

First let me say excellent writing. I just discovered your story throughly enjoyed it. I marveled at how your art captured current dating trends of most not all. It is easy to get caught up knowing first impression are lasting and there are no do over. I am glad to see you have thrown in a twist that speaks to the spontaniety of their hook up. Once again there is a lot to be said for invoking the 90 day rule of no sex. It bears repeating anyone is susceptible in getting caught up in the heat of passion. The trick is learning to avoid placing yourself in vulunerable situations.

The pregnant woman may or may not be his wife but I love the way this saga is shaping up. Looking forward to your update.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago
Wow

WTH??? That was totally random, but then, she didn't know the dude, so that should be expected that he'd have a double life somewhere. Great cliffhanger!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
You got it !!!!

Came across this gem quite by accident and was HOOKED!!!!!

You are beatin' this one in the head, sistah!!

Now my question because there always are questions is the bitch REALLY his wife?

I'm pausing on this one...hell of a cliffhanger though.

Keep it coming!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous