All Comments on 'Ungrateful'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Isn't this an old story?

I know I've read this before!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Man

Skippy, you scared me there for a minute. I just knew we were heading for a RAAC. Good story about an ungrateful bitch who uses her husband's money and support for a makeover and then decided to dump him for another man. Ray don't play, she's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

Just stupid

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Reminded me of a Stangstar slut wife. So she makes herself ugly again so he'd take her back? What a crazy bitch!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 5 years ago
Torchthebitch forever!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is Al Andalus

Except bad. Did you mean to copy that story?

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
perfect ending

The only difference I would make would be to call her a pitiful slut and then slammed the door in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a load of piss

Is that meant t be satire

frazodfrazodalmost 5 years ago

It also reminded of a Papatoad story "Compounded".

26thNC. I am not sure she used family money for the surgery. From the story:

Secondly, my parents were killed in a car accident. Although that added to my depression, it gave me a large amount of money to use however I wanted.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Neither, to juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just read Al Andalus for comparison. It’s better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Skippy

bad Story and not good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Combination of stories

This was a short compilation of stories wrapped into one. And done poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad he shut the door.

She didnt remove her temptation to cheat. She just changed the offs no guy would hit on her. Loved how she said she couldn't give up the boobs!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
@Anon behind "This is Al Andalus"

No, it's not.

"Al Andalus" actually had terrorists in it; this story doesn't.

Did... did you miss the part where Ray admitted he was bullshitting?

Sigh.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

@25thNC, as frazod said, it was HER money, though she DID have family support.

Besides the usual ugly duckling/swan ungratefulness for the man who loved her when she WASN'T a swan, there's the doing things with the lover that she refused her husband because they were "too dirty."

Since it's obvious that she was betraying him, why should he lose HIS security clearance, especially if he divorces her?

Does he mean that SHE won't have to pay child support? Because if he has custody, HE wouldn't have to pay it anyway.

Undoing the surgeries is ridiculous, and if the only way she can not cheat is to remove the temptation, then of what real value is her fidelity?

Gained a star for slamming the door in her face.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
Skippy...

though I thought you might give her a second chance you might have ended it better with your most famous line, 'Do you want fries with that?'

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Compounded?

Yes, I just read that. Definite similarities.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 5 years ago
I like it.

Women like her don't deserve a second chance.

I wouldn't call this story a BTB.

To me, a BTB includes revenge.

Emotional, financial or social.

This one I'd call a CWC (cheating with consequences).

My favorite kind of stories :).

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Done Before

This precise plot has been done before, and much better. This abomination of a story has terrible dialogue (people don't talk that way in real life) and poor character development. The writer didn't even try to humanize anyone except the cheating spouse. Shifting points of view aren't the sign of a good writer. On the good side, the writer did use a spell checker before submitting the story. Wheeeeee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
plausibility

I'm finding it easier to believe Gregor WAS a terrorist under watch from homeland security, then the idea that she would reverse surgical procedures, merely on the CHANCE he might take her back. The begging would do the trick. Being pathetic is the sure-fire way to win back the man and child you betrayed so severely???

Could one even do that? Is it even possible to have fat that has been liposuctioned out, put back in? What doctor agrees to do that? All but the boob job was reversed? Seems the boobs would be the only procedure that WOULD or COULD be.

I too, saw the inspiration drawn from the PapaToad story.I have no problem with that, per se. But fleshing out a PToad flasher should result in something LONGER, more fully developed, and COMPLETE than just another random flash story entry.

Still, I found this readable, (even if mostly unrelatable) and I appreciate your efforts. Keep writing, and Good Luck!

halfday35halfday35almost 5 years ago
Fun

Good fun btb fiction. Wish others could just enjoy without criticism. If they feel they could do better go for it, otherwise just enjoy the efforts on the site.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Story Needs A Disclaimer

You gave some clues for us to try to speculate a bit why Jessica did what she did. But I have no clue why Ray would do what he did. I'm not talking about the ending, I'm talking about dating and marrying Jessica.

I can see a man falling for a girl who was plain who had an amazing personality, was really intelligent, had a great sense of humor, etc. But there seems to be a wide gulf between plain and what Jessica was. So she would have had to have the heart of Mother Theresa, the mind of Einstein, the sense of humor of Degeneres, and the money of the Mackenzie Bezos. There is a difference between being kind and standing up for the less fortunate and fucking and then marrying them.

So I need a lot more info to what the fuck was wrong with Ray? How do you even get a hard-on trying to fuck that mess? I always thought I was a pretty horny dude, but I don't think there is enough testosterone in the world for the woman you described.

I'm ok with these LW stories not having any erotic elements to them and not giving you an erection, but they shouldn't shrivel up your dick either. In the future please have a disclaimer for a story like this, "You will likely lose your erection for a week reading this story!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope.

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your last story I’ll ever read

All your stories rehash cliches without trying a new spin. The long conversations are ridiculous. The wife always asks a stupid question to set up the long winded speech explaining why she’s a whore. If you’re still writing in a couple years, maybe I’ll check you out to see if you’ve grown. Probably not.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining

I wouldn't have minded the maid either but this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Despair!

Readers give poorly plaigerised rubbish like this a score of 3.9 (at the time of writing). Then they complain about the quality of stories on LW!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Hahaha!

Ugh! Gave it a 4 for the groan factor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I wouldn't call it BTB, since he didn't actually take revenge. He offered her a fair divorce settlement. The only thing that wasn't pretty much a standard divorce was the husband getting custody of the child, but since she was fully prepared to abandon her son and never see him again to run off with her new man, that's hardly a punishment.

Anyway, stick with your original ending. This definitely isn't a case of a woman who loves her husband making a mistake. She made it pretty clear that her family meant nothing to her. She also brings nothing to the table at this point. I hope she had fun with her experimental acne adding surgery.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
WHY DO CHEATERS WANT A DO-OVER OR A FREE PASS

maternal instinct controls the libido, TK U MLJ LV NV

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 5 years ago
Awful.

Just an awful story about a heartless man who has no soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving Husbands?

Why do we only get stories of cheating wives? In my experience, FAR more men cheat than women. Is it just "Boys will be boys." or is this a double standard here at Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Normally I have no problem slamming a door in her face but in this case

The fact of the wife spendt all her money to get the surgeries UNDINE might be Significant… especially given the fact that she threw herself on the mercy of ray

moght be significant. It shows that she realizes she lost her away ...and to change her physical appearance.... shows a level of awareness and possible remorse that she didn't have before

Tough call

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not another bogus alienation of affection bullshit ending!

When will you ignorant dunces finally give up the alienation of affection story line. It's not an offense in 41 states! You should look it up! Only 9 states have it on the books. It is hardly ever used in the states where it is grounds for a lawsuit. When wife testifies she had stopped loving husband before she met the snake, the lawsuit is over. And the suing party can be billed for court costs.

Only losers think there is a pot of gold at the end of the a of a lawsuit.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plagerism?

I know it is hard not to have similar parts among various Loving Wives stories. Look at the sheer volume of LW stories there are. I have not knowingly used any one else's material in any of my stories, but I may have subconsciously. If so, I apologize. There are so many authors whose work I respect that I would hate to disrespect by copying. I enjoy all comments that go beyond just 'You suck.'. Skippy47

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 5 years ago
Stop with the alienation of affections

You cannot be arrested for alienation of affections. Why did you throw something so stupid in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Seriously, it's like watching a slow motion car accident. Your writing is literally going downhill with every story.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
great one

as long as cheaters never prosper it s all good

5* 10 hard ons and a tiny tingling in my cahoonas

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Two good twists, or was it three?

That was amusing. With all the twists, I thought the ending (both) were a bit harsh. Still, she earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great ending

Good for him

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
enjoyed it

would have gone with the live in maid option though and kept the FwB thing going. free maid service is a god send should never give that up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It reminds me of the story BBs to Bullets

Just without the humor, warmth or charm.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Comments

@Johnadp - John and I rarely agree, but it's one thing to take pity on the down-trodden, but to get so involved and marry someone with ABSOLUTELY NO redeeming values stretches the bounds of credibility. You say he "fell in love with her?" Fell in love with what? She had no personality, no pride (somewhat understandable, but still!).

@Mgbdallas - "a heartless man who has no soul?" You DID read the story, didn't you?

@Anonymous Re: "Loving husbands?" - Actually, there HAVE been some. Feel free to write one!

@Anonymous Re: "Tough call" - I disagree. The fact that the only way that she felt she could be true to him was to remove her temptation to cheat speaks volumes. It's like the stories where the cheating wife says she'll wear a tracker or whatever. Who wants to be his wife's jailer. Frankly, call me shallow, but if I WERE to take her back, I'd want the hot version!

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Ummm

Toasty, love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute, not great, but cute.

She's unqualified to be Ray's wife not because she's a shallow selfish cruel slut. She's simply too stupid to be a wife and mother. Almost as stupid as Ray. Why would any husband go along with spending all that money to make his wife look beautiful to other men? She was already beautiful to him. That money could have been used for their son's education, a business investment, their retirement. The fact that she wanted to spend the money in such a frivolous selfish manner should have warned Ray what was coming down the pike eventually.

Well done.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wow

A wonderful story about a soulless cheating wife who has no man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Don't let the door hit your ugly ass bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was just bad. apparently both characters are terminally stupid.

Nobody to like. He knowingly married an idiot with ridiculous self esteem issues, and so dumb she couldn't spot the massive holes in his story.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
I see why the title is ungrateful

After showing what a wonderful person they are and then being happy to waste even more money turning themselves back into that (except the boobs, cos she just too vane), the husband has the temerity to turn her down...disgraceful.

Thanks Skip much better.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 5 years ago
He comes across as a real “fun guy”

As in fungi.

I’ve helped my wife console and help women whose ;men have dumped them.

The pain they endure is very great. 1* - and I’d give it a minus if I could.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Ending was right

But wife was dimwitted to do all that.

Your writing was rushed with little storytelling involved.

Little to redeem it except his response to a stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Had me worried at the end...

...fortunately he slammed the door! 5 stars... thanx!

Loklie

0zed0zedalmost 5 years ago
Perfect Ending

Perfect Ending to a Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Is a great story unlike many others where husband is too weak to give justice. Here the justice has been served

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just sayin

You can't undo a tummytuck, dermabrazion, rhinoplasti, ect. About the only thing you can undo is a boobjob. She should have spent it on thearapy. Beauty may only be skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous 07/02/19 - Just sayin

You Might want to check your facts. tummy tuck, and rhinoplasty can be reversed there not simple procedures but they can be done.

----------

@Skippy47

Great story I really liked this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Anonyimous 7/26/2019

You read a simple information blurb on the internet about reverse tummy tuck and you think that you are a surgeon, lol. A reverse tummy tuck does not add more skin to your tummy. It removes loose skin from the upper body, idiot! As for reverse rhinoplasty, it is very difficult to add significant material to nose. I doubt that any rhinoplasty doctor would waste their time and effort to make someone more ugly! That would definitely hurt their professional image! They would lose their customer base.

The ending of this story was kind of stupid. The ex-wife makes herself more ugly to get back her husband who she cheated on but she doesn’t undo she boob job! The boob job was the easiest procedure to reverse. Also most men hate fake tits.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Finally another 4 star no wimp pimp slut forgiveness etc

Ending great

Go find another soul mate

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
5 stars!!!

Great ending!!!! Burn the cheating slut. Anytime a woman does ANY sex act with another man that she refuses (ANAL, ORAL) to do for her husband is beyond reconciliation!!! BTB!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

😂😂😂😂what a hoot, loved it!!!!!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Damn good story

I love a good story. I plan to read all of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who is ungrateful?

Shouldn't the punchline be "I guess that you'll have to stay ungrateful"?

Alison

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Be happy and stay ungrateful

The stupid bitch got what she deserved

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Had me going, that was great. Thanks for nixing the RAAC.

People who cheat for such vapid reasons probably don't learn.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Alternate ending: "I'm sorry, Jessica, the rich, slavishly-devoted, sex-crazed, 38-22-36 super-model and former Miss Sweden I'm married too probably wouldn't approve. SLAM! Click! Beep-beep (alarm set)."

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

Read again. One of the best endings I’ve ever come across.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

That was an amazing ending. I was a little worried after reading another one of your stories that started off as BTB but then had an awful far too fast reconciliation.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

What a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, was a good ending. Was afraid the ending would ruin it but it turned out great. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wonder how you "un do" all the work to get back acne etc.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

GOOD 5 STAR STORY, THANKS!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Undo cosmetic surgery?

Adding chins and fat and acne? How's that work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending was perfect. Don't overthink it. All that reverse surgery shit was just emotional manipulation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Door slam was perfect. So she returns to her old self so guys won't hit on her and remove that temptation, yet no mention about her temptation to take other dick. Bye bye ungrateful slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wisdom is wonderful! unless, of course, it is too little, too late. Loved the author's humor.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Nice twist. I was really expecting this to end as a stupid RAAC. Thanks for the surprise. 🤓

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of a poor, (but unusually almost okay, ending, you suggest an even worse one... in order to make the first one, less bad???

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

So she paid to have acne pock marks put on her face, fat injected into her sss and belly, let her hair grow out and put on glasses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even Frumpzilla can get 300 Tinder matches without doing her hair. So her ‘sacrifice’ means nothing

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

Thank God you didn't have them reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was ok until the alternative last line brought RAAC into play.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved the " slammed the door in her face" ending..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alienation of affection is not a crime. It is, in very few states, a basis for a lawsuit for money. You don't get arrested for it.

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

The door slamming was the correct ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Or another ending; Nathan I don't need go out for anymore one stands to get a piece off ass, as I've got a live in fuck slave that just started today..

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
Who

...wudda thunk that a door slam was the ideal BTB act? No elaborate scheme necessary!

Meanwhile, the switch from first-person POV to third was awkward...

Thanks for the very entertaining shorty, Skippy.

Keep 'em comin'!

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

Slam the Door

Burn the Bitch !

I know that reversing cosmetic surgery is difficult but, this is fiction and I enjoyed it.

4.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

better than most of his raac's. This is similar to something [richardgerald] wrote, i think "the bridge" had an unattractive but faithful wife who somehow got successful and remade herself, then thinking she was owed for her hi scrool datelessness let some young "hot successful" ratturd romance her. Positive that her faithful hubby would forgive her anything? she told him that she was gonna sleep w/ his boss, it was just sex, she deserved it for x # of faithful yrs. He dumped her later that night, especially after she caterwauled thru the night about how great her new lover was. Surprisingly, after embarrasing and humiliating him, he left her at the tryst location, burned the one bridge allowing any of the partyers to get back to civilization and divorced her and the kids(they innocent, like most). She comes to him next xmas and asked are you better off w/ me or w/out, INCREDIBLY, for loving wives, he actually thought he might be better off w/ but said no, piss off. A top 50 story. this story matches the bridge result but not as good or impactful, but did like the MC's resolution, thats pretty rare in LWs and w/ this author. Why take back a slut who was ready to desert you for your lack of talent in bed? Yuo'd be supporting her while someone who didnt respect you shed be putting up w/ your pathetic, tiny fornicating while remembering and wishing for her stud. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have had her arrested as an accomplice since she gave the money to the other guy. Then go for a divorce where she gets NOTHING!

Or, just go with almost every civilization since the beginning, and put her to death. A dead mother who paid for her sins is a better example for his son than a slut mommy who gets away with it!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like best the first ending. No seconds chances for the traitorous bitch. If you move on, you leave the past behind. She's yesterday. Thanks for the story.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

Perfect ending. Maybe a tad ridiculous, but not out of character, for her to go from one extreme to the other, and getting so much surgry to undo the previous work she'd had done. Then again, Jessice does seem the type to simply jump into a situation with both feet without first pondering over the consequences

Even more fitting that Ray, having devoted so much of his time and energy into picking up the pieces after she bailed, slammed the door in her face, metaphorically putting the nightmare behind him and his son

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

I liked. It, easy for thinking things could have gone differently but you wrote it, I liked the epilogue.

Bit short on details and written in a hard way but ok with me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Complete in its simplicity

5*

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

After some of the pathetic “Forgive and Forget” stories on here recently, that’s a super BTB!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i did like ending 1.. 5/5

jopstorm1945

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous