All Comments on 'Unhealthy Obsession'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sweet, love the white wife obsessed with cocky manipulative black men that taunt and tease her with their black cock. Them seeing the weakening and taking advantage of it to get her legs spread as her husband tries to respond but slowly loses. Loving her to much to leave he can only watch as she becomes a puppet for the Blackman and his friends. Letting them do things and take her places she will never be able to get over or forget as one after another they take turns with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very Hot Storie

gisfangisfanabout 3 years ago

great story

can't wait for part 2

dirtydaviddirtydavidabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Really looking forward to part 2.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 3 years ago

Excellent dialogue between the characters throughout the story, well written.

swooshscootswooshscootabout 3 years ago

Great story,really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nope

this is unfinished. also after reading the preview I don't like the direction it's taking. some big conspiracy to fuck them up? no, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this was just fucking depressing. It really should be in “Loving Wives”, so it can be properly trashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read on here. Loved the sequel tease. Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my. What a repressed homosexual fantasy!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Way too lomg but very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm….hubby just bought me a realistic black dildo.

I wonder…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skipped thru. Stupid and boring.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautiful! i loved this so much and came so much

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When are you writing part 2 ???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I always found these stories that need to tear down the husband so depressing. Why can't he just be an interested cuck? You gotta go and be vindictive against the husband at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Moronic doggerel. Not to mention 10 pages of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why not let the story be about a White couple enjoying themselves with a Black lover? No need for the wife to start humiliating her husband who knew she wanted to try the proverbial Big Black Cock and took steps to make her interest happen. There are many White husbands who get turned on by the thought of watching a prorstar sized black cock (9" long by 2" thick) fucking their wife. If the husband can get his wife to take on a real cock with those dimensions and the wife enjoys the sex then why try to make it a negative event, Personally I am one of the dreamers who would be willing to not only encourage it but have used a Black dildo to add some reality to my fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...