Unhealthy Obsession

Story Info
A young couples world is turned upside down.
33k words
4.22
32.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,237 Followers

G'day,

It's been a while since I posted a full story. This is the first of a couple that will be appearing in the next few months. Just letting you know in advance this is a cuckold story. If that doesn't float your boat then it would be best to give this one a miss. By all means click to the end to give it one star if you must.

Catch you later.

CharlieB4

*****

Unhealthy Obsession.

"For fuck sake Tim, I'm being passed over again?" Steve slammed his hand on his superior's desk to emphasise his frustration. "The intern I mentored two years ago is earning 10k more than me and he's got a bigger office. I've been here for seven years and I'm still the shitkicker showing the new boys the ropes."

Tim held up his hands and smiled hoping to calm Steve down.

"Steve, no one knows how valuable you are to the bank more than me. That's why I wrote such a glowing recommendation to accompany your application." The lie came easily to Tim. Steve was very good at his current job but he was never going to get above the second floor. "Management just think your people skills are best utilised here."

Steve grunted and scowled. Tim realised his charm offensive wasn't going to fly like it had last year. There was room in the department budget for a pay raise but he was hoping he would be able to add that to his quarterly bonus. However he couldn't afford to have Steve leave with the new intake of interns only three days away.

"I'll tell you what Steve, it's going to blow out our budget a bit but how about we put another 10k on your package? And I'll keep lobbying on your behalf for that promotion."

Tim watched closely and though Steve tried to play it cool he could tell he had him.

"That would be after tax?" Steve asked trying to not sound hopeful.

"Of course Steve, of course. So do we have a deal?" Tim held out his hand across the desk.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks Tim." They shook hands then sat back in their chairs. "So who have I got this year?"

Tim looked at the computer screen to his left while moving a mouse around. Then he sifted through a stack of files on his desk till he found the one he was looking for.

"Here you go. Dwayne Stevens. Graduated top of his class. Scores were off the charts compared to any graduate from that school before."

"Which one? Yale? Harvard?" Steve enquired as he reached across to get the file Tim was holding.

"Bronx Community College. Recruiters thought he was an outstanding candidate and you Steve are just the guy to whip him into shape." Tim said with a smile.

Steve opened the file and looked at the photo. Tim took some satisfaction from the momentary panic he detected.

"Alright Steve, if that's all I'll get back to work." Tim dismissed Steve swivelling in his chair so he was facing his computer.

Once Steve was gone Tim snickered to himself as he moved the name Mr Howard J Riley, first in his class Harvard Business School away from Steve's work file and replaced it with Dwayne Stevens. Fucking affirmative action he thought. What were the recruiters thinking. Luckily it was going to work out just fine now. The guy would flame out inside two weeks, black mark against Steve and the 10k goes back into his holiday fund.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe was putting a salad together for dinner when she heard the front door to the apartment open then slam shut. Oh dear, she thought, sounds like the pay rise talk didn't go well. Forgetting dinner for a moment she opened the refrigerator door and took out a light beer. The champagne was going to have to wait. After flipping off the lid Chloe walked through to the living area. Steve was slumped in his favourite chair holding his briefcase in his lap.

"I take it the raise you hoped for didn't eventuate?" She asked being careful not to sound to bright and cheery as she passed Steve the opened beer.

"Actually it did. Extra 10k." Steve replied in a flat monotone.

"Wow, that's wonderful." Chloe lent down and gave her husband a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "So why the long face?"

"This." Steve opened his case before handing her the folder. "It's my new intern. Tim's fucking me over."

Chloe took the folder and opened it up. The face of black youth stared back at her. It wasn't a mugshot but it wasn't far off it. Sliding the photo to one side she looked at the academic summary underneath. All high distinctions, first in class, diploma of commerce and legal studies, Bronx Community College. Chloe sat on the arm of Steve's chair and put her arm around him.

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover honey."

"Come on Chloe, this says he's qualified to run a chop shop rebirthing stolen cars, not work in a billion dollar merchant bank." Steve pointed at the folder Chloe still held.

"Steven Cummings! I'm very disappointed in you." Chloe hit back using her school teacher voice. "I have coloured students at the top of many of the subjects I teach."

"That's the third grade Chloe. This is a little more advanced."

"It doesn't matter. Not only are you putting this boy down but you are denigrating your own abilities. Dwayne here will be the first of the interns through his probation period just like your last three were."

"I wish I had your confidence." Steve said glumly.

"I'm just know how good you are." Chloe reaffirmed as she lent down and kissed the top of Steve's head. "Now turn that frown upside down and come and help me finish getting dinner ready. After we've eaten I've got a surprise for you."

With a sigh Steve got up and followed his wife into the kitchen. As always Chloe had a way of building him up again when the world seemed to be grinding him down. Over their meal Chloe continued dominating the conversation. Giving Steve a run down on her new class and some of the new teachers that had arrived at the school. Steve placed his cutlery on the plate drained his second beer.

"So where's my surprise?"

"What's the hurry?" Chloe mocked him with a smile.

"There's a documentary I want to watch that starts in fifteen minutes." Steve said while consulting his watch.

"Well I'll tell you what. You take this stuff into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher and I'll go and get it."

Steve groaned in protest but gathered up the plates on the table and left. He put them on to wash and wiped down the kitchen before returning to the living area. Chloe was no where to be seen so he called out after he consulted his watch.

"Is it going to be much longer?"

"Almost ready. Sit in your favourite chair and close your eyes."

Steve did as he was told.

"Are your eyes closed?" Chloe asked from the other room.

"Yes," Steve confirmed some annoyance showing in his voice.

The heels of Chloe's shoes clicked on the floor as she walked into the room. Steve followed the sound which stopped when she was standing directly in front of him.

"Okay you can open them now."

"Holy shit!" Steve exclaimed as he took in the vision before him.

Chloe was dressed in just a bra, panties and stockings. A matching lacy set. Steve felt his cock growing hard in his pants as he ogled his near naked wife.

"I told you when I reached my goal weight I'd buy something sexy. Do you approve?"

Chloe did a slow pirouette, bending over slightly while she faced away to push her pert butt into Steve's face.

"One hundred fucking percent. You look amazing babe!" Steve gushed.

They'd been married six years previously after having met on the train to work. Chloe had been new to New York while Steve had just finished his internship and was embarking on his career in banking. They'd been seat buddies for a few weeks before Steve eventually asked her on a date. That night they fell head over heels for each other. A brief courtship led to a wedding in Chloe's mid western town six months later.

Chloe had always been self conscious about her weight. Not that she was obese, just generously proportioned. Steve always called her his cuddly bear. After four years of being married to a guy who could eat four meals a day and still maintain his beanpole appearance Chloe had had enough. She consulted a doctor, joined up to a gym and started a long term plan to get her weight under control. The changes had been incremental, frustratingly so from Chloe's point of view. However the advice from the doctor was it was the best way to ensure she didn't bounce straight back to where started.

Steve was stunned by the woman in front of him. He'd obviously noticed that Chloe was losing weight but because it was a gradual process the enormity of her achievement had been glossed over by the day to day routine of their domestic life. His wife had always been reluctant to let him see her naked. Sometimes she got changed in the spare room. Now Chloe was standing before him like a model from a Victoria Secret catalogue and it blew his mind. Seizing her around the waist he dragged her close enough that he could press his head into what had been a spongy midriff but was now trim, taut and tanned.

"Easy tiger," Chloe giggled, "haven't you got a documentary to watch?"

"Fuck that!" Steve mumbled.

He stood up and swept the laughing girl up in his arms. Carrying her to the bedroom Steve threw her on the bed, removed his clothes then jumped on beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All the supervisors were seated in the main conference room when Tim walked in followed by the ten interns for 2019. Six men, three white, one Asian, one Indian and Dwayne. Four women, three white and one Asian. All but one in very crisp new business wear. Dwayne's suit was newish but looked to have come from one of the cheaper discount chain stores. He was average height, trim but not muscle bound with very short hair. Their was a aura of confidence about him which was unusual for a newbie.

Tim made a short speech then paired the interns up with their supervisor. Each supervisor then took their charge on a quick tour of the building as well as showing them their work stations. Afterwards they gathered together again for a short drinks reception with the CEO. Dwayne made a great first impression on Steve. He was polite, respectful and interested. Over the next three months Steve came to realise that Chloe had been right as she usually was. Dwayne was one 'book' you couldn't judge from its cover. He was a quick study and seemed to have an intuitive business acumen that Steve was sure would put him well ahead of this year's candidates.

On top of this they had become firm friends. Something that didn't always happen between an intern and his mentor. Their different backgrounds and interests no barrier as a real bromance developed. Indeed Dwayne was popular throughout the building even among the other interns. Something that was very rare in the cut throat world where only three of the ten were expected to be offered full time employment.

Friday night after work Steve and Dwayne would adjourn to a sports bar close to the office. This greatly amused Chloe because Steve had never been much of a drinker apart from an occasional tipple of some top shelf scotch. As well, he rarely took an interest in sports. Now every Friday night they would watch the game have a few drinks. Steve would arrive home around 10pm with rosy cheeks and the silly grin he always got when he'd consumed a little too much beer. It was at one of the Friday night work debriefs that a seed was planted. Seemly innocuous and silly at the time it took root and grew slowly in Steve's psyche.

It was a dull game between two sides with no chance of making an impact at the end of the season. Steve and Dwayne were no longer paying much attention to the screen. Instead they gossiped about work and world affairs. Throughout the evening the message warning on Dwayne's phone buzzed. Steve had watched as he would invariably check it, give a little smile then put his phone away. Eventually it got too much for Steve.

"Who's that?"

"The messages?"

"Yeah," Steve confirmed.

"Nobody," Dwayne evaded giving an answer.

"Well it must be somebody."

"Nobody important," Dwayne clarified.

Steve looked up at the screen for a moment then spoke again while pointing at it.

"They're 10 points down with five to go. I'll bet you they come back and win. If I'm right you have to show me the message, if I'm wrong I owe you $100." Steve offered.

"Really? They aren't that important." Dwayne dismissed it.

"So you're too scared to take the bet?" Steve took it up a notch.

"Alright I'll take your money." Dwayne said with a smile and extended his hand across the table to seal the deal.

For the next ten minutes they were both glued to the action and just before the final buzzer the side that had been losing scored to take the lead. Steve jumped up celebrating his victory then held his hand out to get Dwayne's phone. He pulled the phone from his inside pocket, hesitated for a moment before opening it with his finger and passing it to a triumphant Steve.

"You can't tell anyone." Dwayne cautioned.

Steve nodded as he turned the phone around to look. It was a simple message above a video. The message said Hurry up. Steve pressed the play symbol. The screen was filled with the image of a naked woman, Steve recognised as the Asian intern, in front of a mirror. In her hand was a peeled banana. She bought it up to her mouth briefly running her tongue around the end of it like it was a cock before she pressed its entire length down her throat. There was a gagging sound then she pulled it back out and kissed the tip. With a pout she winked at her reflection and mouthed the words hurry up and the screen froze.

"Wow!" Steve said as he pressed play again.

"Hey," Dwayne reached for his phone. "You only get one look."

Steve evaded his grab and watched it again. He gave a low whistle then passed it back to Dwayne.

"How long has this been going on?"

"A little while." Dwayne said.

Steve thought for a moment then lent closer.

"No rules against it but just keep it away from work okay? You wouldn't want the other girls finding out."

"It's okay," Dwayne replied with a smug expression. "They get a turn."

"What?" Steve eyes bulged as he took in the implication of what his protégée had said. "All of them?"

Dwayne just smiled widely and nodded.

"No fucking way!" Steve hissed leaning close like a co-conspirator. "Even ice queen Ashley?"

Again Dwayne nodded. "When she melts man, she's like a volcano."

"Jesus, H, Christ, seriously?" Steve was still not a total believer.

Dwayne didn't answer, just smiled broadly again.

"Okay... okay... so you're a stud," Steve added dryly as he tried to get his head around this new information. "My advice still stands. If one of the other mentors like Angela found out you'd be on a sexual harassment charge in a heartbeat."

"You know what Steve? I don't think I've got anything to worry about with Angela." Dwayne said still smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"No way! No fucking way." Steve sat back on his stool disbelief etched on his face. "Angela? Angela Mathers?"

"A gentlemen doesn't reveal a ladies name."

"Bullshit! I'm sorry but I call bullshit. No way, no how, did you hit Angela Mathers. She's married. Her husband is a mid level mover and shaker for the Republicans. Some unkind commentators have said his politics are to the right of the KKK." Steve genuinely felt Dwayne was telling a lie and it disappointed him.

Dwayne didn't do anything for a moment. He could tell he'd upset Steve but he also knew discretion was important.

"You cannot reveal anything about what I'm going to show you to anyone." Dwayne said.

Steve shrugged.

"I mean it. Promise me."

"Sure, I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die."

He got his phone out again then felt around his other pockets and produced a set of earbuds.

"You need the sound for this one," Dwayne explained as he scrolled through his phone before passing it over.

Steve pressed the play symbol. His ears were immediately filled with the sound of a woman moaning. The screen showed a white buttocks jerking back and forth on a large black cock. The moaning appeared to be reaching a crescendo when a voice spoke and the camera panned upwards.

"Fuck me... give me that nigger cock..."

Sure enough the naked butt belonged to Angela. From the moaning and profanities that continued Angela was really getting her rocks off having Dwayne fuck her. Then Dwayne's voice came from behind the camera warning her he was about to blow.

"Not in my pussy this time, on my face." Angela demanded as she pulled forward off Dwayne's dick and spun around on her knees.

It was the first time Steve had seen all of Dwayne's cock. He wasn't sure if it was a trick of the camera but it looked absolutely massive. He gripped it just behind the head until Angela was in position with her mouth open then he let fly. A jet of cum hit Angela's chin and extended up to her eyebrow. She tilted her head slightly so the next two pulses went straight into her mouth. Pushing herself higher Angela engulfed the head of Dwayne's dick, sucking on it noisily as Dwayne groaned. The short clip ended with Angela pushing the cum plastered across her face into her mouth.

"Fuck," Steve mumbled to himself as he sat back and removed the earbuds. After passing the phone back he continued. "Is there any female on our floor you haven't fucked?"

"Yeah there'd be a few... but I have got the rest of the year." Dwayne said then he winked.

Steve shook his head still struggling to understand what he'd just been told and seen.

"Do they, the girls... do they know you've banged the others?"

"Yeah probably. I don't discuss it with them but they aren't after a relationship either. I'm the last person they want to take home to meet their parents..."

"Or their husband..." Steve butted in.

"You'd be surprised Steve. Some guys like to watch. I've already had two guys at work show me a picture of their wives and ask if I was interested."

"Damn. I must have led a sheltered life. I didn't realise... so do you mind being like... you know... a sex object?" Steve was still coming to struggling with the concepts.

"I'm just having fun Steve. It's not affecting my work. I'm just releasing some tension."

Steve drank the last of his beer and stood up.

"It's late I'd better be going."

"Yeah I've got to go too. We're still cool right? You're not going to tell anyone?"

"No, no. What you do on your own time is your business." Steve put his stool under the the table and shook his head. "Angela Mathers, un-fucking-believable."

Steve went to the train station and caught one home. The carriage was only half full. Most of the occupants had had a few drinks so the mood was boisterous. He looked at some of the woman and wondered if they would jump on the first black dick they saw if they had the chance. The images he'd seen came back to him and he found himself getting aroused. At the apartment Steve let himself in and called out to Chloe.

"I'm in here," her reply came from the bathroom.

He wandered in and found her on her knees looking for something in the vanity under the sink. Chloe had wet hair from a shower and was wearing one of her old nightgowns. It hung loosely on her now svelte frame. The material was faded from frequent washing to the point of being see through. Steve could clearly see the outline of her breasts through it. She looked up at him when he entered and Steve's mind was transported back to Ashley Mathers on her knees sucking on Dwayne's cock.

He was instantly hard again. Emboldened by the alcohol in his veins Steve unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. Stepping out of them he moved closer to the kneeling Chloe his cock forming a tent in his boxer shorts.

"Did you go to a strip club tonight or did your boyfriend get you worked up?" Chloe asked mocking him.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,237 Followers