All Comments on 'Unholy Desires Pt. 03'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Renno21Renno21over 1 year ago

5 stars very enjoyable - i would like to hear more of Elaine's backstory romps....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for more!! Throbbing as the anticipation/lust builds, always imagining myself in these scenarios and end up with sodden panties! I so desperately want to taste directly from the bottle, only one can dream tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been sleeping with my pastor's wife for a year, after learning from a girlfriend of hers that she is very submissive and her husband, the pastor, refuses to dominate her as she craves. I approached her and was specific in telling her that I wanted to dominate her sexually in an exclusive relationship. I was feeding her my pussy and fucking her with a strap on within a week. We are very happy together and we intend our relationship to be long lasting. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story . Love the build up

Dray26Dray26over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. As a result of a great suggestion by Renno21 , a portion of Elaine's history may be revealed in part 4, coming soon! Keep the comments and suggestions coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I have wet panties. Thank you 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a fantastic part of the tale. Great edging material. Thank you but more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES