Unholy Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
Claire fantasizes about an off-limits church member.
8.4k words
4.68
6.9k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers

Ongoing fair warning - This is a "slow burn" short story. If you're looking for quick, graphic and mindless sex scenes, you probably won't enjoy my writing style; however, if you are willing to invest some time to envision in-depth scenarios, character development and a story line, I hope you will decide to follow Claire's journey and take a look at my other stories.

Recap of parts 1 & 2: Claire is a recent divorcee, the result of being caught by her husband in a compromising position with Tammy, her former best friend. Parts one and two contain the backstory, explaining how her relationship with her best friend evolved into a physical one after Tammy was abandoned at the altar. In the meantime, rumors at church swirled about her husband and the reasons for their divorce. Claire also had her suspicions about him after tracking his cellphone to a seedy motel. It all started to make sense when she uncovered hints pointing to her husband's possible connection with another sleazy congregant - Nate. After losing her best friend, Claire now has shifted her sights to another church-goer - Amy, who is recently widowed. Claire is currently attending an evening meeting at the church and is hoping that Amy will also attend. Now you're up to speed! Read on for more. Comments are welcome.

To Claire's dismay, the clicking heels were not Amy's. They belonged instead to the minister's wife Elaine, who was as frigid as they come. Claire believed that Elaine was roughly the same age as her, although her personality and stuffy attire made her seem much older. She reminded her of one of her stern grade school teachers, and in fact Elaine actually did teach grade school locally. Claire tried to mask her disappointment at seeing Elaine rather than Amy appear. Within seconds, however, things went from grim and depressing to hopeful and exciting as Amy entered the room, still in her blue scrubs and tennis shoes. She realized that she had never seen her dressed casually, and it took nearly everything in her power to avoid staring, unlike Nate. She was surprised that his mouth was able to restrain his tongue from rolling out across the table. Given the revelation brought on by the telltale pen in his hand, she assumed that Nate must go "both ways." Although she recently admitted to herself that she was bisexual as well, she knew that was where the similarities had ended. She assumed that Nate would screw anyone with a pulse, while she was much more selective in her extremely limited choices of partners. A twinge of pain crept through her yet again as she thought back to her lost loves - John and Tammy. She knew that she needed to plow ahead, and a glance at Amy gave her renewed hope that there could be an emotional and possibly a sexual salvation ahead.

With all participants in place, Reverend Holt began the meeting with a prayer, then proceeded to separate the members into groups of four. When he called out her name along with Nate's, Claire assumed that her personal prayers once again went unanswered, until he added both Amy and Elaine to complete the foursome. Well, not all is lost, thought Claire as she trailed behind the others down the hallway with her eyes now riveted to Amy's cute butt which perfectly filled out her scrub bottoms. They entered the Sunday school room, which consisted of several cheap metal folding chairs lined up in rows of three. They quietly reconfigured the room in unspoken agreement and pulled a square table into the middle of the room along with four chairs. Nate quickly claimed the seat between Amy and Claire, while Elaine sat on the other side across the small table from him. They made the obligatory small talk before getting down to business, with Claire agreeing to be the scribe. She struggled to focus, wondering if she would have the nerve to approach Amy and realizing that she was never good at flirtation, even when men were concerned. She was sure that it would be exponentially more difficult and riskier to flirt with a woman - in church no less.

Nate, however, was a master at it, and he took every opportunity to praise Amy's suggestions.

"How about if we consider a food ministry," she said.

"Amazing idea. I love it," Nate responded.

When she brought up a "Blessing of the Animals" idea, Nate responded by nodding in agreement.

"I may have to adopt a dog," he said, grinning, and followed with, "Are you a dog or a cat person?"

Amy smiled. "Both, one of each. I love my little 'Mittens', and I still have my husband's little doggie - Max."

"I love that name for a pussy," he said, winking at her as Claire rolled her eyes. "Mittens. Sounds nice and warm."

Although Elaine ignored them, it was hard for Claire to let the comment go, and she had to admit to herself that she felt more than just a pang of jealousy when she read Amy's body language.

She responded, "Oh, so you're a cat person?"

He nodded, "Of course, always have been, always will be. Cats are my favorite."

Claire had enough, and she couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Are you...sure you don't go both ways," she asked him in front of the women.

"Wha- wha - what?" He stuttered, turning noticeably red.

"You know, both dogs AND cats. Don't you like both?"

"Oh um," he said, clearing his throat. "Yep, both dogs and cats, yep."

"Nice pen by the way," Claire said with a wry smile. Only she and Nate knew what it implied.

Nate looked down at the pen in his hand, then back at her as the blood drained from his face. How could she have possibly known, he wondered.

She noticed his hands trembling as he pretended to write in his notebook, unable to look at her. He fumbled briefly before looking at his watch.

"Oh jeez, I totally forgot. I have this um, this 'thing' I need to get to," he said, rising from his chair.

Claire felt a slight bit of guilt at having put him in that position, but she couldn't help it and she knew he totally deserved it. As he reached the doorway, she called his name and he stopped but didn't turn around.

"See you Sunday?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he disappeared down the hall.

"Well, THAT was bizarre," Elaine said, and they all nodded in agreement.

Still, Amy looked disappointed, and Claire wondered if she had misread her. Could she actually be interested in Nate? At any rate, she knew that with Elaine in attendance, there was little chance of any type of flirtation in the picture.

"Anyway, I'm not sure about a 'Blessing of the Animals," Elaine said, shifting in the uncomfortable chair.

"Okay, well it was just a thought. How about ministering to a battered and abused women's shelter? There is one just a few hours away that is asking for help."

The women nodded, and Claire wondered if Nate would have agreed to it, but his vote was forfeited as a result of his quick departure.

Elaine said, "We may even have some room in the budget to travel there for a day or even two, if anyone is interested."

"Well, I'm probably interested, but," Claire hesitated before continuing and looked at the others.

"But what?"

"What about - you know - Nate? I mean, I can't really see him attending, but what if he wants to travel with us," Claire asked.

"He would just need to get his own hotel room, I guess. As a team member, we would have to invite him," Elaine said.

"Well, Nate has a good heart. He's so nice," Amy said.

"Yes, he is. To YOU," Claire mumbled under her breath. "Just...be careful. That's all."

Amy looked at her, confused. "Am I missing something?"

Claire looked at the women and rose from the table to look down the hallway before closing the door and returning to her seat.

"Nate is...well, he's just DIFFERENT from the other congregants," Claire said, and Elaine nodded.

"How so?"

"He has um, charmed his way through the eligible women in the church. There, I said it."

"I heard those rumors too, but do you really think they're true? I mean, he was so sweet to me when Bob passed," Amy said.

"Right, but how about when Bill lost Carole, or when Mr. Jacobs' wife passed? Did you notice any outpouring from him? He tends to pay much closer attention when it's cute available women," Claire said, instantly regretting using the word 'cute.'

"Don't forget when Barbara's 'friend' Linda died last year. He was nowhere to be found," Elaine chimed in.

"Well, just between us, I still don't know why the church allowed them in, to be honest," Amy said.

Both Claire and Elaine were caught off guard by the comment, and Elaine asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"You know. They were, what's the politically correct term? A couple? There is no room for those types in His empire," Amy said, "It's written all over the bible, clear as day - but we let them in anyway, and we lost several families as a result."

Claire was shocked and embarrassed. If Amy only knew that Claire was much more similar to them than to her. She was so wrong about Amy, and for a second she considered defending the lesbian couple before wisely deciding not to risk it. Elaine, however, could not hold back.

"Amy, you met Barbara, and you knew Linda. They were a wonderful couple. Who are we to judge who should and shouldn't be allowed to worship with us?"

Elaine's comment emboldened Claire, who said quietly, "I agree. We should welcome everyone. I'm sure that's what Jesus would have done. Who after all, is without sin? We don't have the right to cast stones at others who are different."

Both women looked at her with different reactions. Amy was totally confused, while Elaine nodded in agreement.

"Well, whatever. I don't know, but I'm starting to think that I misread what this church is all about. My husband would be spinning in his grave if he knew what the church is condoning," she said as she gathered up her notes.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Amy. Really. Can we talk about it?"

"There's nothing left to say, Elaine. I'm sorry. I was brought up differently, I guess."

As she left the room, Claire wondered how she could have misread Amy, but she felt a great sense of relief that she didn't expose her own sexuality by flirting with her. That would have been disastrous. As she pondered what had just occurred, Reverend Holt knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for a response.

"We're heading out. I guess your group is the last to finish up. Do you mind locking up behind you when you're done?"

Elaine shook her head 'no,' and said she would see him later. He waved and disappeared, leaving the door open.

"And then there were two," she said quietly.

"Yeah, who would have thought! Thanks by the way," Claire said.

"Thanks? For what?"

"You know, for sticking up for them. I know it must be hard."

"No, not really. Amy is a sweet woman and I feel so bad for her, but I really wish she could be more accepting of things like that," Elaine commented.

"Yeah, the age old 'dog and cat' debate," Claire kidded, stretching her leg under the table as they heard the door closing down the hall and were suddenly thrust into silence.

"Yes, THAT," Elaine said quietly, continuing. "Who's to say that a person can't like both?"

As she commented, her leg pressed ever so slightly against Claire's under the card table, and neither woman moved it away.

"So, um... I'm guessing you're a dog person then," Claire asked, not expecting an answer. She felt a totally unexpected spark as she heard herself asking.

"Yes, of course. I mean, I HAVE to be a um, a dog person, but I found early in life that I'm definitely not allergic to cats. They can be so affectionate, don't you think?"

As she asked, she pressed her calf more firmly against Claire's calf under the table. All Claire could do was nod her head, 'yes.' Was she reading more into this exchange than she should be, she wondered.

"Well, to be honest, I have only ever had one - um, cat but I really loved her. I um, I miss her," she said, trying to gauge where the conversation was leading.

"I had a couple long ago, but unfortunately I haven't petted one in ages," she said matter-of-factly, which prompted a gasp from Claire, who took a deep breath.

"It has been um, a while for me too. I miss it, I mean - you know..."

"It's okay. I miss it too. It's - well, complicated in my situation," she said quietly, looking around the room.

As Elaine spoke, Claire reached for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Elaine removed her black-rimmed glasses with her other hand and wiped her eyes.

She continued. "It can be a huge burden, you know - to always be expected to do what's 'right' as a minister's wife. We are held to a higher standard, and for good reason. "

Claire nodded in agreement, and they sat quietly holding hands for a few minutes, unsure of the next step.

"Anyway, um...I'll ask Tim, I mean Reverend Holt - if he has any issues with our group spending time at the shelter. Maybe two nights? We could carpool if Nate and Amy decide to go."

Claire broke out of her semi-trance and nodded.

"That sounds good. Do you think he'll be okay with it," Claire asked.

"I hope so, but in a way I um, I wonder about the group dynamic. I mean, we know what Nate's all about of course - even a blind man could see that," she laughed before continuing, "but I'm not sure about Amy. I'm just hoping that her heart is in the right place for something like this. Frankly, her homophobic comment was disturbing. It is so disappointing that people still feel that way."

"Well, based on tonight's blatant flirtation between them I'm sure that if one goes, the other will too. My vote is just to offer it - assuming we are allowed to go. We can figure it out from there," Claire said as she looked into Elaine's eyes.

Elaine returned the look, and she wondered if Claire was feeling the same temptation that she was. If so, she knew that it could be a huge mistake to take the overnight trip, but she also knew that there was something deep inside of her, longing to steer her down a long-dormant path of sin.

Elaine slowly removed her hand from Claire's and said, "Well, I guess we've spent enough time in this scary old building tonight. Ready to head out?"

Claire tried not to read anything into the abrupt end of their semi-flirtation, but she nodded her head in agreement. Elaine said a short prayer and rose, flattening her skirt as she did. Claire watched her as she did, and realized that until that moment, she had never really noticed the subtle sexuality that emanated from Elaine. Acting the part of the minister's proper wife, she always dressed conservatively, but also stylishly and tonight's attire was no exception. Her navy-blue knee-length skirt was perhaps a half-size too tight, but it accentuated what some would call "thunder thighs." Claire guessed her dress size as possibly a 12-14, which matched her own size not long before her divorce. A full ass accompanied her hourglass figure, and her muscular calves were encased in dark nylons. Tonight, Elaine wore a conservative patterned sweater over a white blouse, which attempted to hide her surprisingly perky C-cup breasts, the one small consolation of not having borne children.

As Claire took her in, she realized that she had an undeniable and totally unexpected attraction to this woman who was all but invisible to her until this point. Her wavy, healthy-looking chestnut-colored hair rested comfortably below her shoulders, and Claire thought that it could actually be very attractive with some highlights, although she was sure that Elaine was making a conscious effort to downplay her appearance. Elaine glanced back and smiled to herself when she caught Claire studying her. They left the room, turning the lights out behind them before walking down the darkened hallway toward the exit. Claire fantasized about stopping her right there in the darkness, pushing her against the wall, pressing her body against hers and kissing her deeply while reaching under her skirt, but she realized that despite the slight flirtation, she still was wary of overstepping her boundaries - especially with the minister's dutiful wife. Instead, she reluctantly behaved, and they walked together to the dark parking lot.

They reached Elaine's car first, and stopped at the driver's side door, again unsure what should be said.

"Well, thank you for ... you know," Claire said, and Elaine nodded, smiling.

"Of course. It was really nice spending time together," Elaine responded as she unlocked the car door and slid behind the wheel.

Claire stayed there, wanting to say more but struggling to decide if she should.

"You okay," Elaine asked.

"Um, yeah. Dumb question though."

Here it goes, Claire thought to herself. She needed to know before leaving her.

Elaine waited patiently as she sat in the car with the door open.

"We really didn't mean, you know - cats, right?"

Elaine smiled warmly and started the car before gazing into Claire's eyes without responding. The look in her big brown eyes answered the question, and Claire felt a warmth rushing through her body.

"Goodnight, then!"

"Night."

Claire watched her pull out of the lot before walking to her car. Around the corner on the dead-end street and just barely out of sight from the parking lot was the blue BMW. The windows were completely fogged up and the shocks were getting a workout. In the back seat, contorted nearly to the point where the pain outweighed the pleasure, were the intertwined half-naked sweating bodies of Amy and Nate. Amy's blue scrubs were looped around one knee along with her white panties as Nate held on to her hips and fucked her furiously from behind. As he thrust, he hated that his thoughts were not of Amy nor of the feeling of her tight wet pussy, but of John, Kenneth and the amazing night they spent together years before, experimenting with each other in a seedy hotel room up north. He wondered how that 'stuck-up bitch' Claire found out, and as he came deep inside of Amy, he made a mental note to finally throw away that damned cheap souvenir hotel pen.

Claire spent the next several days in a haze, with thoughts of her time spent with Tammy now returning, trapped in her mind. Now, however, a most unlikely form took Tammy's place. The minister's wife of all people - deliberately bland and expertly blending invisibly into every setting, dutifully allowing her husband Tim to showcase his role, whether it be the empathetic shoulder to cry on at a funeral, the calm, warm officiator of the occasional wedding ceremony or the energetic, passionate sermon deliverer at the pulpit. It was easy to see how Elaine had gone unnoticed to this point, and the knowing smile that they shared at the car just a few days earlier now fueled Claire's temptations - and subsequently her masturbatory fantasies - once again.

Coincidentally, Claire was relaxing in a hot bath after her spa workout when her cell phone rang again. Her heart beat faster when she saw the caller id. Compose yourself, she thought as she reached for the phone.

"Hello?"

"Claire? It's Elaine. Good news. The consistory approved the trip for up to four of us for two nights. We'll only be able to reserve two rooms, so if Nate and Amy decide they can go, we'll have to squeeze three of us into one room."

Claire's mind raced as she briefly flashed back to her first experience with Jess and Tammy. She took a deep breath as Elaine provided the details.

"Count me in. Do you think the others will go?"

"I think it's probably 50/50. I'm just glad that at least two of us can go and try to do some good things for those poor women."

"Uh, yeah, me too. Praise the Lord," Claire responded although her thoughts were pulling her into a totally opposite direction.

"I'll check with the others and let you know, Claire. See ya in church!"

They said their goodbyes and as Claire hung up, she had deeply mixed feelings. Of course, she was "all in" on helping the women in the shelter, but the prospect of having an ulterior motive seemed to cheapen a very worthy cause. She needed to keep the mission as the primary focus, despite any temptations that may happen to arise along the way.

Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers