Unholy Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days dragged on, and Claire found herself rethinking the entire trip, knowing how much could go terribly wrong. She seriously doubted that Nate would join them, and after Amy's totally unexpected homophobic meltdown earlier in the week, she didn't expect her to join them on the mission either, which would leave Elaine and herself as likely the only travelers. She found it to be intriguing but also extremely scary at the same time. As the weekend approached, Claire found herself overthinking what she planned to wear. Although she felt like she wanted to impress Elaine and entice her, she knew she should continue to tone things down to avoid any suspicion. Besides, she was still somewhat unsure about what had really happened between them earlier in the week.

When Sunday finally arrived, Claire decided to go "conservative," opting for chocolate-colored slacks, a cream blouse and matching flats, but she also took extra time applying her makeup and doing her hair. She selected her favorite bra and matching sheer panties, just in case. When she arrived, Elaine and Reverend Holt were just inside the church's entrance, spending time greeting the incoming congregants. As with every other Sunday, Reverend Holt took her hand in his and welcomed her, while Elaine welcomed her with open arms. This time; however, Elaine's hug seemed to linger for a few extra seconds, and Claire felt her warm breath against her neck as they embraced. The warmth on her neck triggered yet another flashback, and it prompted Claire to reluctantly break free. She felt a dizziness as she entered the sanctuary, scanning the pews for Amy and Nate. Not surprisingly, neither was in attendance. Claire paged through the program pamphlet, but was unable to focus. Instead, she anxiously awaited the traditional walk by Reverend Holt and Elaine down the center aisle on his way to the pulpit. As they passed, Claire watched intently. She realized that she had developed an attraction to a fuller body, and Elaine stoked that fire inside of her. Today she was in a hunter green dress - knee-length again with beige nylons. Claire shifted on the hard pew as she worked to suppress thoughts that had no place in a church setting. She found herself salivating at the thought of seeing Elaine in bra, panties and nylons.

"Stop it!" she told herself, but her thoughts could not be denied. Despite her past role as the one who always seemed be on the receiving end of Tammy's incredibly talented tongue, today her mind drifted into a "giving" mode, perhaps due to the setting. The sermon slowly took a back seat to her imagination as she sat near the rear of the sanctuary, closed her eyes and succumbed to a totally inappropriate fantasy. In it, she envisioned Elaine exiting the pew in her conservative hunter green dress and walking slowly to kneel at the altar in prayer. Claire's mind skewed the act; however, and she fantasized about following Elaine's path, but instead of kneeling next to her, she was powerless to resist dropping to her knees directly behind the minister's wife. Elaine's full ass slowly shifted from side to side as she adjusted her weight, prompting a gasp from Claire, who noticed that her legs had also parted slightly. Elaine's muscular calves were inches away from her, and she couldn't resist reaching out to massage them through the thin nylon.

Reality set in as the organ began playing, and she rose with the other participants to mouth the words to the next hymn, rudely interrupting her wicked fantasy. As the hymn ended, she was again powerless to quell her thoughts as she drifted back into the delicious fantasy. The minister's wife continued to kneel before her, and Elaine unclasped her hands from prayer to slowly reach behind herself. As Claire continued to massage her calves, Elaine slowly ran the palms of her hands in gentle circles over her own ass before reaching down to find the hem, slowly lifting her dress. Claire watched in awe as Elaine's full thighs slowly came into view an inch at a time until the dress was finally pulled over Elaine's butt, exposing a pair of seafoam green cotton panties under the translucent nylons. Claire tried to control her breathing in the pew as her fantasy grew. Elaine's left hand held on to the railing at the base of the pulpit while her right hand drifted between her legs, reaching inside of both her nylons and panties to rub her moist pussy. From Claire's vantage point behind her, she was able to watch Elaine's fingers pleasuring herself in that way with the outline of her hand pushing the panties and the nylons slightly away from her body. She leaned in to kiss Elaine's strong hamstring through the nylon while she watched her fingers rubbing a few inches away. Her kisses moved upward as she inched forward on her knees. Elaine's scent was intoxicating, and Claire felt some relief in knowing that the wet pussy was protected from her salivating mouth by not one, but two layers of fabric. That didn't reduce the temptation; however, and Claire was both shocked and excited when Elaine removed her hand from inside her panties and reached around once again with both hands. This time her fingers bunched up the nylon fabric and began pulling them apart, ripping the nylons and totally exposing the now moist panties to their hungry observer.

"Oh Lord," Claire said aloud before catching herself, prompting the elderly couple to glance back from the pew directly in front her. She smiled nervously at them and shrugged her shoulders apologetically as they turned back around to face the pulpit. It took everything in her power to mothball her thoughts, although she knew she would revisit them later, and at a much more appropriate - and private - time. She whispered a silent prayer of forgiveness, suddenly embarrassed by her juvenile behavior.

As the service came to a close, she wondered if she should leave without attending Elaine's adult Sunday school class that always immediately followed the service, but she felt that it would be silly not to, and may raise more red flags with the frequent attendees. After the service, Claire avoided the line of congregants who were waiting to chat with the minister and his wife. Instead, she opted for a different exit route, and followed a set of stairs leading to the Sunday School rooms. As she walked down the hall, she heard muffled voices and shuffling. Turning into the classroom, she was surprised to see Nate and Amy already in attendance. Nate had his legs crossed and a bible placed over his lap, while Amy was sitting next to him. They forced smiles and mumbled 'hello' to Claire as they made small talk. Eventually Nate uncrossed his legs as the others slowly paraded in and filled the remaining seats. Elaine was the last to arrive and she closed the door behind her, quickly said a short opening prayer and began the session, which centered around acceptance of people, despite differences in culture, ethnicity, and even sexual orientation. At her last comment, Amy looked down, then back up. Claire almost wanted her to object to see the response of the other participants, but Amy remained quiet, as did Nate, whose eyes darted to Claire for an instant. Despite the recent revelation, Claire didn't feel any animosity toward Nate or her ex-husband. After all, she was at least as guilty as he was. Both had sinned and suffered mightily for it.

Claire agreed with Elaine, saying, "We are all God's people, however flawed we may be. He loves us unconditionally, and we should try to follow His lead in some small way."

As she spoke, she saw Nate nodding and their eyes again locked in a deeper understanding. Without hearing the words directly from Claire, Nate knew in his heart that she had forgiven him. Elaine finished with a closing prayer and asked Nate, Amy and Claire to stay for a few minutes to discuss the upcoming mission trip. The others filed out, and Elaine shared the plan for their three-day trip. To Claire's surprise, both Nate and Amy agreed to attend; however, neither would be able to go until day two. They agreed to drive down together, and would meet up with Elaine and Claire at that time. Claire mentally calculated the amount of "alone" time that would be available for her and Elaine, and - considering her lack of willpower - she wasn't sure if she dreaded it or welcomed it.

Weekly meetings followed where plans for meals and hotels were coordinated, and the foursome learned more about the mission and the shelter's needs. When the time finally arrived, Elaine and Claire met in the church parking lot with overnight bags in hand as well as a variety of items to be donated to the shelter upon their arrival. They loaded them into Elaine's car and started on the nearly four-hour journey. As Claire relaxed on the passenger's seat, she snuck glances at Elaine, who was now totally dressed down in black leggings and a grey pullover. She topped off the casual outfit with black running shoes and a black Nike baseball cap with her ponytail pulled through it. She realized that this was the first time she had seen Elaine in anything other than a skirt or dress, and she almost didn't recognize her. Claire was dressed in similar fashion, with grey leggings and a burgundy pullover. Although she packed a couple of baseball caps, she chose not to wear one for the drive.

During the nearly 250-mile drive, the conversation flowed smoothly, but Claire couldn't help but think that each of them was trying too hard to avoid any topics that would lead to what was discussed during that surprise initial mission meeting. She learned that Elaine met Tim in a bible study group more than twenty years ago, and he persisted in asking her out despite her frequent polite rejections. They had been married for nearly twenty years, and both wanted three children, although God had other plans for them. Claire shared her story as well, but when she reached the point where things fell apart with her marriage, she became quiet.

"It's funny really. You go through the motions and live day-to-day, thinking it would always be that way, then...it's all gone, in a blink of an eye."

"I'm sorry, Claire, really. People sometimes, I guess - they grow apart over time. They realize that they have different goals, different dreams...," and she added after a moment, "Different needs."

"Amen to that," Claire said, and they both laughed as the journey continued. As they approached the small town, they passed by a number of motels. Nestled between them was a "Quality Inn," and Claire bristled at the painful memory as she tried to look ahead. They finally reached their destination, and when they checked in and mentioned that the rest of the party would be arriving later, the hotel clerk indicated that he could put them in adjoining rooms. Although the thought of sleeping in a room next to Nate wasn't considered to be a selling point, they agreed to the setup and proceeded to their room 269.

As Elaine fumbled with the electronic key, Claire commented, "I'm sure Nate will have something to say about our room number."

The comment went over Elaine's head for a second, before realizing what the number '69' implied.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Hopefully we won't be near him to hear it, otherwise we could make a bet," she laughed while the number forced her mind to rehash an amazing bible camp experience that occurred nearly two decades before. She shook her head, trying to dismiss the memory.

The door finally swung open. A modest room appeared, with a microwave, coffee maker, sofa, desk, flat screen television and two queen-sized beds.

"Any preference," Elaine asked, and Claire shrugged her shoulders before dropping her bags on the nearest bed.

"It could get a little bit tight when Amy comes tomorrow," Elaine said.

"Well, if she sleeps in my bed, I'm going to freak her out, maybe spoon with her in the middle of the night," Claire kidded.

"Oh God, think of the rumors that would generate back at church," Elaine laughed.

"True, well...maybe she should get her own bed, just to avoid any issues," Claire said. As she did so, Elaine moved her things onto the same bed as Claire, and smoothed out the spread on the unclaimed bed.

The women got quiet again, with each realizing that they would be sleeping together in the same bed tonight, which could be disastrous, incredible, or both.

They relaxed briefly side by side width-wise on the bed, before Claire asked, "Do you mind if I try the shower? I feel kind of pasty from the drive."

Elaine shook her head, and watched as Claire pulled a few articles of clothing from her bag before going around the corner, closing the door behind her. Elaine fumbled with the remote and found a Christian channel, which inspired her to fall to her knees on the bedside and pray 'for the strength to avoid temptation while doing His work on the trip.' As she finished, she looked directly in front of her at Claire's overnight bag which was lying opened. On top of the bag, neatly folded, was a pair of cotton sky blue panties. Thoughts of where those panties were and where they soon would be caused Elaine to blush. She felt the force of the panties trying to draw her closer to them, and she listened for the sound of the shower as she saw her trembling hand reaching to touch them before the sound of Christian music snapped her out of her trance. She pulled her hand away and stood, opting instead to get busy with her own clothing. She picked out a drawer and placed her things neatly inside of it, embarrassed at her lack of self-control and nervous about the rest of the evening.

Claire emerged from the bathroom in a white terry towel wrapped around her, leaving Elaine with a full view of her long legs as she fumbled with her clothing, straightening it in the drawer. Elaine rose and glanced in the mirror at her travel partner, who was now facing away from her. She watched discreetly as Claire dropped her dirty clothing onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed before pulling a pair of socks from her bag and returning to the bathroom to change. Looking at the pile on the floor, Elaine held on to the small bureau in desperation, attempting to avoid the temptation that the laundry presented.

"Stop it!" She said to herself, but she knew that she would be unable to resist for much longer. She was right. She slowly crossed the room to the discarded pile of clothing. She took one quick glance at the closed bathroom door and listened to the sound of the hairdryer. She felt herself kneeling down and a warmth building between her legs as she watched her hand reaching down to the clothing and parting it. She could hear her own breathing becoming labored. Knowing it was clearly wrong, she hesitated, but only for a second or two. She separated the pullover and found the leggings, now inside out with the panties still attached to them. Her hand reached for the leggings as if they had a mind of their own, and she was horrified by her own actions, quickly pulling the twisted panties to remove them from the leggings. Memories of her long-suppressed lesbian romps rushed back into her mind, and she brought the bunched-up panties to her face, pressing them tightly against her mouth.

"Oh fuuuck!" She whispered to herself as she savored the familiar yet foreign taste on her tongue, sucking obscenely on the crotch while reaching down to touch herself through her yoga pants. The hair dryer suddenly stopped, and Elaine reluctantly dropped the twisted panties back onto the floor on top of the pullover. She quickly plopped down on the bed, just as the bathroom door opened. Claire took a few steps into the room, now clad in a t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts.

"Ta Da," She said before spinning around, kiddingly showing off her conservative ensemble.

Elaine smiled nervously with the pungent taste of her friend still lingering on her tongue.

"My turn - if you're done in the bathroom," Elaine said quietly, and Claire nodded as she dropped to the bed. Elaine reached into the drawer, pulled out a pair of canary yellow panties, pj bottoms and a t shirt, and quickly entered the bathroom while Claire ran through the channels with one hand. Her other hand reached down to grab the dirty laundry, pausing for a few seconds before stuffing it into a plastic bag to separate it from her clean things. Elaine stood in the bathroom, still horrified at her inability to control her desires just minutes after praying for the strength to behave properly. She wiped the steamed-up mirror and looked at herself as she pulled her top off and stepped out of her yoga pants. Elaine dropped her panties to the floor and her bra soon followed. She took a reluctant look at herself in the mirror and dropped her hand down to gently rub her generous patch between her legs. She wondered if her travel partner was hairy, trimmed or shaved, and she felt the wetness building. With one hand she reached to touch her left breast while the other remained between her legs. Claire was just a few feet away from her, the two women separated only by the thin drywall. The thought of their proximity turned her on even more. Elaine's mind wandered. Perhaps she could suppress her desires if she was able to quickly climax, she thought. She turned the shower on and stepped in, determined to quell her thoughts. Her plan backfired however, and her touching only served to fuel her desire. Unable to cum, likely due to the pressure to do so quickly, she rinsed off and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

She pulled her panties and pajama bottoms on along with her Christian t-shirt, gathered her clothing from the floor and returned to the main room where Claire was propped upright against the headboard on their shared bed, watching a Hallmark movie.

Elaine took up the same position, and they relaxed together, enduring the sappy predictable Christmas movie side by side with their backs against the headboard and legs partially extended.

Claire finally said, "So, do you think Amy and Nate are - you know - a 'thing?' "

Elaine shrugged. "I guess it's possible. I mean, they seem to have been together a lot since we started having our meetings."

"Maybe they'll decide to stay in Nate's room together. Do you think they would be that bold?"

"No, I doubt it. Not with prissy old me here, not that I would judge," Elaine laughed as she put herself down.

"Well, I don't think you're prissy. At least not the real you," Claire said quietly as she thought back to the adjusted pile of laundry.

"I hate to admit, I really AM though. I wish I wasn't sometimes, but - you know, I have to play the part of the minister's wife, so..."

Claire said, "It must suck having to be so good all the time. Resisting temptation, avoiding that candy bar or Dairy Queen Blizzard, and - other things. How do you do it?"

"It's not easy but I manage. Prayer helps," Elaine said quietly, thinking back to just an hour before when she nearly gagged as she shoved Claire's used panties into her mouth.

Claire hesitated, before commenting, "So...prayer really helps, then? To avoid, you know...temptations?"

"Yeah, usually. I mean, it takes willpower too of course," Elaine said, shifting her feet on the bed.

"And when you give in, then what? Do you just ask for forgiveness?"

"Well, I um...I don't give in, so I don't need to ask," Elaine said nervously, wondering where Claire was heading with her questions.

"No? Never?"

"If we're talking about what I THINK you're referring to, then 'no.' Never."

Claire extended the leg that was closest to Elaine's. She knew she shouldn't press the issue, but her thoughts of their subdued flirtation in the church prompted her to push forward just a bit more.

"Funny. I um...,I noticed - or maybe I'm crazy - but my dirty clothes looked like they were moved or reshuffled."

Elaine's heart stopped, and she felt her face turning beet red. It felt that time had stood still as she digested the possibility that Claire knew what she had done, or was she bluffing?