Unholy Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally said, "I'm not sure what you're implying, Claire."

Claire wouldn't back off. She said firmly, "A minister's wife would never lie, would she?"

Elaine shook her head, "Of course not. Never."

"So, did you - or didn't you - do something naughty with my things?"

"I ...I guess I tried to move them a little, to get them out of the way."

"That's not totally true, is it Elaine?" As Claire asked, she felt a rush of excitement mixed with a hint of guilt at making her friend squirm.

She could feel Claire's stare but she was still unable to look her in the eyes.

Defeated, Elaine felt herself shaking her head, "No, I'm sorry."

"So, were you doing something naughty, Elaine?"

She nodded, "I guess so. A little, but...you don't understand, I..."

"You what? What did you do?"

"I guess I separated some of the stuff so it would dry quicker," Elaine admitted.

"That was nice of you to do. So what exactly did you separate?"

Claire knew that she should back off, but in an uncharacteristically sadistic way, she realized that she was enjoying seeing Elaine squirm.

"I don't know, I...just pulled the stuff apart, without really thinking. Kind of a nervous habit I guess."

"Oh, what did you pull apart? My pullover from my t-shirt?"

"Um, no. I mean, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"I guess I separated your leggings."

"Go on."

Despite her embarrassment, the buildup of her desire was getting the better of her. She mentally cursed being unable to cum in the shower earlier. She was totally losing control and needed to regain it in some fashion.

"I...admit that I did something I shouldn't have, I know it was wrong. You...you have to understand that I can't...I won't... ever do anything to hurt the church or my marriage."

"What did you do that was so wrong, Elaine?"

She took a deep breath before confessing, "I separated your panties. They were all bunched up and twisted in the yoga pants, and I guess I'm maybe a little OCD or something, I don't know."

"So, you were only trying to straighten them, to separate them?"

Elaine looked at her, knowing that she was trapped. She knew that she couldn't lie.

"Sometimes I give in to my thoughts in a small way. I'm sorry - I saw your panties bunched up - we talked about things in church. I know I shouldn't have."

Claire finally backed off, but only slightly.

"It's okay, Elaine. To be honest, sometimes I do the same. I mean, it's not, you know - the real thing, but my conscience lets me live with myself, and it's harmless, at least in my mind."

"You do? Are we talking about the same thing?"

"I think so. If not, I'm totally going to be embarrassed," Claire said with a nervous laugh.

They shifted their legs and stared ahead at the television.

"Can I confess something, Elaine?"

She nodded.

"Would you hate me if I told you I may have...well, planted those things there?"

Elaine looked at her, confused.

"Honestly, I don't know why. I just...maybe, set a trap in a way. I'm sorry."

Elaine reached over to smack Claire's thigh and said, "That was a cruel trick!"

"I know. So, tell me," Claire said, recoiling from the smack, "Did you smell them?"

Elaine blushed again and nodded.

"And?"

"I guess I tasted them for a second."

"It's okay. I know I shouldn't say it, but I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, do you, really?"

"It's not right, but it...in a strange way, it kind of satisfies my cravings, I guess, without technically violating my vows."

"So, we're allowed to taste from a cup, in a way. As long as we don't drink directly from the bottle," Claire offered, and they both laughed.

"That's probably a good way to put it. I never thought of it that way," Elaine said, smiling.

Claire pulled her legs up so her knees were nearly up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around them and rocked on the bed as she pondered whether she had the nerve to ask.

"Now that we confessed, let me know if I'm totally out of line but," Claire said before stopping herself.

"Well, now you HAVE to say it," Elaine said, eagerly awaiting her words.

"We could, maybe - take a few sips, you know - from the cup. I mean, who would know?"

"You mean, now? Here?"

Claire nodded, "I could live with myself, and it could be...exciting, don't you think?"

"God, I mean... I know I can trust you, but if you're thinking what I THINK you're thinking, if it ever got out..."

"It won't. Promise." As Claire promised, she realized that her fresh panties were already soaked at the thought of a little bit of naughty - yet respectful - playing.

"This is crazy," Elaine said, but she wasn't objecting.

Claire slowly climbed down from the bed and reached for her overnight bag, pulling her used panties from it. She twirled them on one finger while watching Elaine with a mischievous look.

"Trade ya?"

Elaine watched the panties circling Claire's hand, and she licked her lips knowing she would be unable to resist.

"How, I mean...are you ...serious?"

Claire nodded, "I am if you are. Our secret."

Elaine kept watching the panties on Claire's finger as she felt herself rising from the bed and floating toward her bag of used laundry. She knelt down, feeling Claire's eyes on her, and pulled her worn panties out. It was wrong, of course, but harmless. She rose shakily and slowly brought her eyes up to meet Claire's. She couldn't believe how much her hand was shaking as she held the damp panties in her hand. They were at the point of no return, but her mind kept convincing her that as long as they didn't touch each other it would be okay.

They slowly exchanged panties, each with a look of desire in their eyes. Elaine crawled back onto the bed, but this time she dropped under the covers while still propped up. Claire did the same from the other side of the bed. Each waited for the other to make a move, unsure of the rules. Finally, Elaine heard Claire's deep breathing and her peripheral vision caught her co-traveler bringing the panties to her nose.

"So nice," Claire whispered to no one in particular as she breathed in deeply.

The comment prompted Elaine to finally bring the balled-up panties to her face for a second time. As before, her eyes rolled as she inhaled Claire's musky scent on the panties while her left hand dropped below the sheets. They felt each other's legs parting, but were unable to see any activity under the sheets. Their legs grazed each other a few times, but Claire always moved hers away out of respect for Elaine. The crotch of Claire's panties soon found their way back into Elaine's mouth, and her tongue savored the taste yet again, which prompted a moan from Claire, who did the same with the panties in her hand.

Their movements under the sheet became more exaggerated, and Claire allowed the panties to dangle in her mouth while her free hand tweaked her breast through her t-shirt. As Elaine watched, she slipped lower under the sheets and soon both hands were between her own legs. Her fingers ran over her patch, and she turned on her side to allow herself access to her full ass. Now one hand rubbed her thick hair while the other caressed her own butt. Claire stopped playing and watched Elaine, whose eyes were now closed. Although she longed to touch her friend, she held back and instead played with herself. She brought Elaine's panties under the sheet and ran them over her wet slit before bringing them back up to her face. Both continued to play until they each felt the build-up and somehow synchronized their climaxes to occur within a few seconds of each other.

Perspiration dotted both of their foreheads as they relaxed.

"Wow," was all Elaine could say, and she reached over to hand the panties back to Claire.

"Keep them if you want," Claire said, smiling, so Elaine took them back.

"You taste amazing, Elaine."

"You do too."

Within minutes they were sound asleep, with dreams taking over, none of which could match the intensity of their mutual but separate masturbation.

(to be continued - Comments are welcome)