Uni and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Pulled my knickers up, right into my bottom and slapped me!
1.1k words
4.67
1.2k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuition.

Back to the business in hand of getting my exams passed. I bet you are wondering about the extra tuition for my exams, well, read on.

"Good evening Mr. Ball, thank you so much for offering me free tuition."

"No problem sara, you deserve as much help as anyone can give you. Normal School rules sara, all mistakes punishable, ok?"

"As in the ruler over the hands and bare bottom spankings Sir?"

"And more, if you are really bad, or good, as the case may be."

The maths was pretty straight forward and I thought I would test him. I completed the mini assignment, and he marked it.

"Look here sara, a silly mistake."

"Oh yes, I must not have been concentrating one hundred percent."

"Maybe you need some encouragement to concentrate, come to my desk. I consider your mistake more than a hand rulering but not as bad as bare bottom spanking so, lean over the edge of my desk."

I did as I was told, he lifted my skirt over my back and pulled my knickers up, right into my bottom and slapped the tops of my legs till I wept.

"Now Miss Brown you have two choices, leave your knickers pulled right up as they are now, let me see, yes, right between your bottom cheeks, turn around, yes and right between your pussy lips. Are they comfortable?"

"No Sir, not at all, what would be the second choice Sir?"

"Remove them and give them to me."

"I will remove them please Sir, could you please help as I hold up my skirt?"

"Yes of course, come here and don`t dawdle."

He pushed his finger up my bottom to loosen the back, then two fingers in and out of my pussy to loosen them, and finally lowered them down for me to step out of them. I held out my hand out for them, but he put them in his desk drawer.

"I will confiscate these Miss brown as not being regulation navy blue knickers."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

English next and he taught me well, in so much as I understood all he told me.

"I think that will just about do for now Miss Brown, but let me check, do you have the regulation school brassiere on under your blouse?"

Before I could answer he was unbuttoning my blouse so I folded my arms behind me, like a good girl. He unbuttoned it completely and pushed it over my shoulders and pinged my nipples.

"What have we here then, a blatant floundering of school rules and you know the punishment would be a caning off the headmistress, what do you have to say to that?"

"Please Sir, my titties are so small I cannot get one to fit me as I do not fill the cups."

"You need someone to rub them regularly, like this."

He had a good few minutes slapping, juggling and nipping them.

"I just thought, to save your blushes from being bare bottomed on the school stage awaiting the cane I could, no, perhaps not, you need to be set an example of."

"Please Sir, I will do anything to save my blushes."

"Anything?"

"Anything Sir, please use my frail body as your own."

"Remove your skirt and follow me."

We went into his lounge-dining room where his wife was sat reading.

"Saving another poor soul my love?"

"Yes my dear, white lacy knickers instead of our regulation navy blue, and no brassiere or vest."

He rubbed and pinged my nipples again. She walked towards us and cupped and squeezed my breasts.

"Poor girl, has no one ever rubbed your tiny titties to make then grow?"

"No Miss, no one."

"Then you must call here three or four times a week and I will do so. Is she to be spanked?"

"Yes my dear."

"Shall I pull out your spanking chair?"

"That would be kind of you."

She looked at me.

"He has always spanked us sat on that chair so you are following many a turned up bottom. Would you like your chair strap and paddle getting out."

"No that`s fine, a hand spanking will suffice this time."

And he did, he was one of those spankers who talked you through it and gave harder slaps to emphasise points. His wife watched every slap and even told him he had left a little bit still white.

"Shall I clear the table dear?"

"No not today, it is sara`s first visit."

I was helped off his knee and knelt before him.

"May I thank you Sir?"

"You may sara, mouth to start, and hand finished."

His wife unzipped him and took his cock out and wanked him a little and was rewarded with a slapped face. She stepped back and left the room. He had a lovely cock, maybe even a perfect cock, I won`t disclose more so as not to disappoint other cock owners. I gave him what he wanted and by the sound of his groans he enjoyed it.

He called his wife down and told her to bring her strap and apologised to me for her interference and he would deal with it. If I wished to fetch my clothes and get dressed I could witness her punishment.

"My knickers Sir."

"Confiscated?"

"Oh, ok Sir."

Did I want to watch, did I????

We got into the room together and she was in her dressing gown. He tapped the end of the table, and she removed her gown, smiled at me, and went over, her arms stretched to the other side.

"sara, come and see her indiscretion marks, these five cane marks are from overspending on the weekly shop by £5, hence five stripes. These older cane stripes were from four days ago when her lip and mouth were loose. The strap lines are from last night, I felt she would benefit from them."

He raised the strap and I cum on the first crack, he gave her about twenty.

"Do you think that compensates for her rudeness sara?"

She turned her head to face me, her face tear stained.

"Perhaps ten more, harder, would teach her Sir, sorry Miss."

Where that came from I have no idea, but he laid then on hard, and she screamed.

"Would you like to put me in sara?"

This time I took his cock out, wanked him stiff and went to put him in her pussy but he aimed higher for her bottom.

I made three visits a week to see Miss to have my chest rubbed and also towards the end, my pussy rubbed too, and once a week for tuition.

Tuition sorted, and exams passed, I had been accepted at most of the universities I applied for.