Uni Roommate and My Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of Kelly’s impromptu night with Ken.
3.3k words
4.48
11.4k
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was on the floor, a used mess. I had just let Ken use the first girl I loved as a sexual release.

This is usually where the cuck awakening happens right? Not for me. It isn't always like it is online. I was still trying to understand what happened here, was I cheated on? Why did I watch?

That night I couldn't sleep. Kelly was next to me. His handprints on her ass, hickeys on her neck. What was wrong with me? I always knew I was passive. But I let a friend walk all over me, and I liked it. So much so if Kelly was awake I'd have fucked her right then. But I opted for a wank in the bathroom. Replaying the events before cumming and feeling more shame.

After a sleepless night, me and Kelly spoke about it. She felt awful, she was lost in the moment and when I didn't protest, she assumed I was okay with it. She promised me she didn't like Ken, in fact he grossed her out. We went back and forth all day on this, until she confessed that maybe he was hot, but she'd much rather stay as my girlfriend. I believed her. Hell, I can find a girl sexy and not want to date her, why can't Kelly.

Talking to Ken was much simpler, I asked him to keep it on the down low, and he agreed. Even thanked me for the assistance, as if I lent him a shirt or something. He told me it won't happen again.

That's that. Kelly wanted to be with me, Ken wasn't going to say anything, it was just a crazy alcohol fuelled night.

After a midday nap I awoke to meet some friends for drinks, Ken and Kelly Included. This is when I realised escaping the realities of last night was not going to be simple.

"Tom! You need to calm down! I know you love Kelly but look at her!" Ann, a close friend of Kelly said to me.

Referencing the hickey on Kelly's neck. I felt myself blush, Kelly nervously smiled, Ken smirked. Kelly, wearing a V neckline t-shirt that showed her chest off.

"It's probably those huge tits you were hiding Kelly!" Said Ann, feeling them. It was playful, two girl friends messing around.

Then Ken noticed. Sliding his hand under Kelly's breast and cupping it in front of everyone.

"36E right?" He said.

Kelly laughed brushing his hand away. Ann called him a perv, I just smiled. Another friend looked at me as if it say *You cool with this Tom?*. I wasn't, I don't think. But I faked a smiled and shrugged it off.

"He's just messing around!" I said trying to downplay Ken's antics. Not realising what I was normalising.

The night went on. I was back in my shameful horny turmoil. Between the friends I noticed how Kelly wasn't the shy girl in the group now, she was now seen as hot! it was now fair game to comment on her body, or playfully poke and even feel her.

Ken got more drunk, but It was when he told Kelly to hold his cigarettes, and placed them between her cleavage that I found the need to talk to him.

I asked him again about keeping things quiet. He promised he would, and assured me he wasn't trying to take Kelly from me or anything. All the touching was horsing around, being buddies he said.

"Besides! Now I broke my dry streak I'm sure I'll find a girl here tonight!" Seemed he returned to his cocky self, I was glad.

But I couldn't help feel seeing him feel her breasts and slide stuff down her top wasn't a little thrilling. Those urges from last night re-emerging. As was the pit of shame in my belly. The more I felt excitement, the more I hated myself. It was confusing.

I asked Kelly to leave early. We got home to my dorm and spoke a little more about the others feeling her up. Kelly said it wasn't a big deal. I wanted to tell her it hurt me, but I think part of me also liked it a little. But I couldn't. She told me it was playful as Ken described. That was all that was said about that.

It was 1am when we heard the front door open, Ken was home alone. 20 minutes later I received a text.

*Ken: you guys awake?*

I felt my pulse raise.

*Me: yeah lol why?

Ken: struck out tonight :(

Me: damn!

Ken: was gonna ask something

Me: what?*

I showed Kelly and we worried he was asking for a repeat of last night. That was not going to happen, Kelly was not in the mood for sex anyway. Neither was I, but that was starting to change as I felt my cock stiffen when I heard my phone beep.

Ken: I know I said last night won't happen again, but I'm kinda struggling right now, been stroking since I get home and can't finish.

"He can't be serious!" I said to Kelly.

"Didn't you say you spoke to him? And that he felt bad?" Kelly replied. No longer slumbering in bed half asleep, now sitting up alert. Wearing the same v neck from earlier, no bra, and black cotton panties.

"I did! He said he wouldn't make a move on you!."

"Well... he didn't actually ask for sex." She replied, was she, taking his side?

"What else could that mean?" I said. She paused.

"You don't want to start a fight over a misunderstanding, tell him how you feel?"

Maybe she was right. He is probably still hurting over the ex. Was I being paranoid?

*Me: that sucks but I'm not sure how I feel about last night you know?*

I noticed Kelly was almost as anxious as me as we waited for his reply.

*Ken: don't think about it so much, it got a little out of hand sure. I just need a little hand. Only if you're cool with it.*

"Is he asking for a handjob?" Kelly asked. I hated how her saying that made me feel. Good and bad.

"Well, a hand job isn't sex is it?" I sheepishly replied.

*Me: a handjob?*

*Ken: that would be great!*

Me and Kelly froze. Did we just agree to it? It seemed our question was taken as an offer.

"I guess if you don't mind. It would shut him up." She said. Did she want to jerk him off? Did she just want to get him off our back and this was the best way?

"no sex right?" I replied. God I was pathetic. So scared to tell either of them no. But in my mind I saw him not fucking her as a win. Or maybe that's what I told myself.

"What about after I come back and WE do it?" Kelly whispered into my ear. Her body felt hotter now as she kissed my cheek, her hand on my leg.

"Fuck...okay okay be quick!" I smirked.

I watched Kelly walk to the door, her long slim legs, her tight little ass. Her bra less bouncing breasts. Watching her leave to jerk off Ken, I told myself how good this was. How I was in control tonight, How sexually liberated this was, maybe one day this will be me, Kelly and another girl! Pure denial. I lay in that bed cradling my swollen cock thinking about what Kelly was doing in Ken's room.

I wish I saw what happened in that room. But I felt wrong for disturbing them. I tried to press my ear to the wall, nothing. I felt a wet spot of pre-cum form in my boxers. My hand grasped my bulge as I closed my eyes. Thinking of Ken's face in her chest. His hands peeling off her panties. I was no longer acting on logic, my hand slipped into my underwear, gripping my leaking cock.

I began to jerk myself off, sitting on the end of my bed alone in the dark room with Kelly a room over. Why was being *away* from my girlfriend turning me on MORE!

It made no sense, my body was taken over by impulse. I felt something on my foot, her clothes from the previous night. Picking up the purple silk panties she wore took me back to that night. I held them to my face inhaling Kelly's scent as I recalled seeing Ken rip them off. The essence was potent, enough to make me shudder, I felt my sensitive cock head twitch, shooting a load of cum out suddenly with the image of Kelly bent over my lap as Ken fucked her imprinted on my brain.

*FUCK!*

In a panic, I mopped up my quickly cooling load from my thigh using Kelly's panties. Trying to collect my thoughts through the sound of my heartbeat pounding in my ears. Kelly had only been out of the room for 10 minutes and look at me.

I wasn't even sure we'd be able to fuck now..... lucky for me Kelly hadn't returned and I had some time to think about what was wrong with me.

I wasn't this turned on in sex, or watching porn. I could jerk all day at 15, and though Kelly was my first I could go for at least 20 minutes on a bad day. 1hour at the longest. But 10 minutes of whatever this was was making me cum harder than ever before.

The sound of Ken's door opening snapped me out of my panic.

I expected Kelly to come in any second, so I shoved her cum stained panties down the side of the mattress as I lay down. I heard Kelly enter the bathroom, the heard the tap running and the sound of Kelly brushing her teeth.

*didn't she brush her teeth when we got home!?*

As I begun to wonder what happened she entered the room. She looked the same, from what I could see in the dark room.

"Hey...still awake?" She whispered.

Her voice was soft, and the way she slid into the bed, he hand rubbing up my leg, crawling over to me. She didn't ...seem like she just got fucked.

"Yeah, I'm awake."

I turned to her, my hand on her leg as I slid it up to make sure her panties were still on. Thank god they were I thought but....

"Oh!" I muttered.

As I felt her cotton panties, massaging the fabric covering her mound, I felt how soaking wet she was.

"I'm ready for you Tommy!" She whimpered.

*for me? Really!?* I thought as I felt Kelly's hand in between my thighs, gripping my soft cock.

"Oh, do you need me to get you ready?"

I was nervous, I had just shot my load and was feeling the pressure of needing to get it up right away.

I was laid on my back, Kelly on top of me. My hand between her thighs. Her hand holding my limp cock as her face drew closer to mine. I smelt the mint of her toothpaste.

"Can I umm...ask something!?"

"Anything babe." She said kissing my neck, her hips grinding into the palm of my hand as she continued to attempt to get my little guy going.

"So, how come you brushed your teeth!?" She paused. Stopped all movement and pulled away.

"Well, I don't really want to say?"

"Why?"

"Well, it would kill the moment, talking about what happened. I just needed to brush them after what I did with Ken."

She sounded a little timid, scared even. I knew this conversation was going to kill the mood but.

"Well..did you use you mouth or something...."

"Well, yeah." Kelly sat up, the mood dying but I couldn't stop myself asking more.

"Why? Didn't you say you were just going to jerk him off?"

"I thought you said only not to have sex, I was jerking him off and, I just thought I could suck it a little. To make it quicker."

I had to try to actively stop myself panting. All I could think about was how she did it. Was he standing up pulling her hair? Was he laying down as she sensually bounced her head up and down on his cock? I wanted to ask but didn't want her to know I was interested. I didn't want to be interested, but I was.

"So, you sucked his cock?"

"Yeah....sorry I thought.....*uh*" she moaned. As she answered I pressed the palm of my hand to her moist panties. I pulled them to the side as I rolled over, putting Kelly on her back. Two fingers rubbing her sticky lips.

I pressed my lips to her, sliding in two fingers as we kissed and I worked her drenched pussy. I was channeling my emotions into my arm, finger fucking her, the sound of her wetness was louder than her moans. It wasn't often I could make Kelly cum through foreplay, but feeling her leak over my hand as she whispered *Tommy* into my ear made me feel like a real man again.

I could see how happy she was that I made her cum with my fingers. But despite all the excitement I still wasn't getting hard.

"Are you ready baby?" She asked me reaching for my cock once again. I had to come up with an excuse.

"Ummm... I'm not really ready, I umm. I think the blowjob thing got to me a little..." I lied. It made me sound pathetic but I figured being jealous sounded better than jerking off into her panties and prematurely erupting.

"Oh....."

"But you got to finish." I replied

"Yeah I guess, do you want to talk about it? I feel so bad and-"

"No, it's fine it's late, let's just go to sleep."

She turned away, as I tried to figure out if Kelly sucking Ken's cock was a improvement or not. Just before I fell asleep I had noticed a text on my phone, sent just after Kelly left Ken's room.

*Ken: thanks for being cool with this dude. I owe you! Next time we are at the bar I'm buying you drinks all night!*

*Btw you never told me Kelly swallows!*

It was hard falling asleep picturing Ken dropping a hot steamy load onto Kelly's tongue. I even woke up with a raging boner from dreaming about it. The bed was empty, I couldn't resist gently massaging my throbbing erection. Closing my eyes and picturing it. My porn addled brain imagined her with slutty make up, Ken using her throat as mascara ran down her face.

*Fuck I'm pathetic*

Kelly was already awake and in the shower. I wondered if I had enough time to quickly jerk my cock before she came out. But I resisted.

*Damn it no, I'm going to fuck her today! Before she goes home!*

We slept at each other's dorms, rotating every weekend, with this weekend being my turn. So if I don't fix this today I won't be able to see her properly until Friday. We made time for each other in the week, a drink on Wednesday, lunch or hanging out in between, if I was lucky a quickie during the day. But the weekends were when we really spent time together. So far she's spent of those nights with another man, well not today.

I didn't respond to Ken's text, how could I? I didn't know what to say.

But I could read the words *Kelly

Swallows* for hours and

Still not sure how I'd feel.

Luckily he was out for his usual Sunday stoner day. He won't be back until Kelly is gone and he'd be too stoned to even talk to anyway.

This gave me and Kelly some time to ourselves. I nervously sat in the living space, the very same room I watched Ken aggressively fuck my girlfriend. The pictures still in my head of Ken balls deep in my Kelly. His tongue in her mouth. The shame, the guilt. The fact just the memory made my cock twitch in my sweatpants.

Kelly walked out, her long brown hair still wet, wearing a towel robe. Not a short one but short enough to see her sexy defined legs. The sash tied around the waist helped lift her heavy tits. Even in a robe she turned me on. I had to combat an intrusive thought of how Ken would react seeing her out of the shower, now she was his little fuck toy apparently.

"Morning." she said. Her voice soft,

Anxious.

"Hey babe, can we talk? I don't want to spend the day like this."

She took a seat opposite me on the other sofa. Hunched over looking down. I hated seeing her like this, she looked broken. I tried to stay on subject and not let my eyes wonder to her ample cleavage peeking through her robe, or her long legs.

"I didn't mean to blame you for last night Kelly."

"No it's my fault. I shouldn't have gone into see Ken." She looked so miserable. Her head in her hands. Her voice trembling.

"No, it's mine, it's not like it was cheating, it was just a misunderstanding."

She wouldn't listen as she started to sob. Confessing she was worried about this. Kelly, for the first time, confided in me that her family was very prudish, that she was raised to see any sexual act as indecent. Her parents didn't want her to go to our uni as they worried it would turn her into an indecent woman, due to the nightlife reputation it had. We spoke about it and I promised her I'd never make her feel ashamed.

"I just feel so bad." She sobbed

"Don't babe! I did say it was okay."

"Yeah but...." She said looking up at me.

"No I mean it, I mean, why can't we love each other and just mess around sometimes? It was just a blowjob."

"But last night you were so upset."

I let out a long sigh.

"I was just surprised, I didn't know what happened, maybe that's what it is?" I felt myself glow a little red.

"Well I told you what happened after didn't I?"

I moved next to Kelly putting my arm around her. Holding her.

"Yeah but I meant the details. I think not knowing everything is what caused that reaction."

"So you want to know?" Kelly was a little surprised.

"Yeah. Not that I'm going to judge you. But you are my girlfriend and I would rather you be with me, but, if there are slip ups like this weekend, I think knowing would be better than now knowing." I was stumbling over my words as I rested my hands on top of hers. Sitting face to face. I leant forward hoping my twitching cock wasn't visible in my sweatpants.

She rubbed my hands, softly. My eyes falling to her curvaceous body.

"It just made me feel so dirty. Then I saw your face. You looked at me like I was disgusting. I don't want you to look at me like that again."

My chest got a little tight. Trying to find the bravery to mutter the next few words.

"I don't think dirty is always bad. I used to masturbate and watch porn. A lot. It was dirty but it was good. It was great."

Time seemed to freeze. I didn't know what I wanted right now. If I loved it, hated it. But I needed to hear the story. I thought about the fact that 2 nights ago, on this very sofa we are sitting on, I jerked my cock watching Ken fuck her. I looked at her soft pillowy lips, thinking 10 hours ago they were wrapped around Ken's cock.

"So being dirty can good?" She said. Her blue eyes piercing through me.

I nodded.

"Okay I'll tell you." She said.