All Comments on 'Unicorn'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Five Stars!

I enjoyed your story very much. You've created solid characters and a smooth narrative. I hope that you will continue. A little self-editing advice. Never trust spell check. Oh, it is accurate to a fault. But, it allowed the word 'wear' to sub for the word 'where' that you intended. Use Goggle for proper nouns. Print your story out and read it aloud. You will find mistakes in grammar etc. Then read it again and again until you are satisfied what you see is what you intended. It works, I promise.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 6 years ago
Great debut

An exceptionally good first story, wonderful sweetness and romance. Looking forward to more.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago

Nice slow build to the ending. Interesting characters. And the narrative flowed well. I honestly think it could actually have been longer. All in all a great debut!

scumbagscumbagalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Great debut, I agree with a previous poster. This could certainly have gone longer, due to the fact it was about the characters and not just the sex. Would love to see you expand on this, whether it be long distance or something else. Cheers!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Damn, I didn't want it to end. For being your first submission, this was great. I look forward to more of your work. Five ★ worthy.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 6 years ago
Really good!

This really was a very good piece of writing...especially with it being your first submission. I, like several others who have commented on your work, would really like to read more of your stories in the future. Perhaps there can be a continuation of this story... as the story of Kim and Mandy as a couple continues to develop. Will Kim feel comfortable enough to be with Mandy in public as more than just friends? What do their mothers say about this progression? I'd really like to see where their story goes from this point forward. Thanks for sharing your writing with us! I am a fan :)

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

I was so compelled to keep on reading, and not a lot of stories really keep me interested till the end. I’ve never asked this before, but are you writing a second part to this? I actually really loved this and would love to read more about these characters. The way you wrote this reminded me of when I was younger and the feelings that went through my head then. I would be really surprised if you yourself weren’t at least 18-24 because you captured adolescent love so perfectly. I know they’re in college, but even then we’re still just kids, right? I’m swooning! Also, like the others have said, there are things you should work on in your writing, but they’re only minor editing flaws. The story itself had great flow and profound simplicity. Please keep on writing!

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckalmost 6 years ago
Sweet like you said

You could leave this here and I'd be happy but a sequel would definitely be hot. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sweet and loving

wow what a beautiful story . awesome writing skills . can i plead for a sequel ? . thanks heaps for posting this story . yeah i love queer love stories . hugs from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

I really liked the two girls, and their relationship.

The sex scene was really amazing,

Good work, and a huge thanks for the effort you put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definately DESERVE A PART 2

wonderful! I agree with all the comments that this needs a sequel or 2. Not just becausr I would like to continue reading abt the 2 characters but more to do with the STORY REALLY DESERVES ONE!!! There alot of things to be explored... will they survive being away after the summer... and more. So I hope you wont end this story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Extraordinary

Very nicely written

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
It could have been...

If this story ends here, it’s incomplete... I love the story, not the ending... Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
perfect

Your story was great. It didn't need anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Everything I fantasize about.

This is what I come on here for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent First Posting

Very enjoyable read. Hope you share more stories with us. Thank you.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Very good story!

I really enjoyed this story, not overly long and drawn out, but still long enough to properly flesh out the characters and the plot. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I hope you'll continue their story, would like to see what happens next.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 6 years ago
Keep writing!

Don't care which ending you post, just post something. If it's as good as this one, you'll have happy fans.

86abul86abulalmost 6 years ago
amazing

You're my new favorite author can't wait to read new stories you'll come up with.

BugattiTBugattiTalmost 6 years ago
Fav New Author

I'll be looking for new stories from you, if you continue posting stories like this, you've gotten a number one fan.

The_Office_FanThe_Office_Fanalmost 6 years ago
Very good

Amazing story and characters. I'll be honest though the sex scene was so hot I really really wish there was more to it... but overall so good!

WebmeanderWebmeanderalmost 6 years ago
I am a fan

I have read both your stories twice now. I am a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SOOO GOOOOD

This was so satisfying, you have no idea. I love the characters and especially the sex scene. Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Four stars!

Would have given you five stars but the end sex scene was (good) rushed. I really like the characters and would love to see you take this cliff hanger to a Chapter two. I’d really like to see more of their story. I hope you decided to! If you decide that you want to continue with this story...please open right where you left off. The last scene!! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

A story, not just sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG...WHAT A DELICIOUSLY EROTIC BUILD-UP.

FOR A FIRST STORY IT DESERVES 10 STARS. PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP SHARING YOUR TALENT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A million stars

To be honest with whoever right now..I have read 10+ different kinds of stories on here, but this right here, this unicorn is something else. It has everything (plot,description,direction, conversation) you name it. For a start !

Dray26Dray26over 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Real, not just graphic sex. I loved it, and I try to pattern my writing in the same way, but I feel now that I have come up short. You have a wonderful way of describing the situations - keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep The Writing Coming

I read Hazel and now here I am again. Amazing!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Just Wonderful!

I really loved reading this story, and do know how or why I previously missed it. I am now on to reading Unicorn Ch. 02.

Definitely 5*-Star Rated For Me🎉!!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Oh yeah what a dramatic event, kissing the best friend and feeling like smashing all into the gutters ...... Poor sweet girl ...... Great storie, looking forward to the next chapters ...... Fantastic

TrueLoveIsAllTrueLoveIsAllabout 2 years ago

5 stars, here you go.

Beautifully written, even with just a few typos. No problem though, the characters are soooo lovely.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A beautiful little story with a lot packed in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous