All Comments on 'Unicorn Ch. 01'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

What a wickedly good start. Looking forward to more.

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

Oh I'm gonna need a lot.more chapters macy

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

Ohhhh, I'm def gonna need more chapters Macy. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing! I can't wait for more!

pcman1950pcman1950about 3 years ago

F’in stupendous! Author, author. The best part of this story... CH. 01 means more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Moremoremoremore!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I'm a bit puzzled by the title I had visions of her riding off naked in a moonlit sky on the bareback of a unicorn. But I suppose that is exactly where she was in her minds eye after such an intense workout . What a tale of love and lust you weave. At one point I thought Lauren was the replacement for the child they had lost or couldn't have as the picture you paint is one of so much misplaced love, so intense I could feel it. Well done Macy such a tale of real emotion in an unreal situation. You could make me believe in unicorns. Looking forward to chapter 2.

monicablumonicabluabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written, captures both the emotional and physical aspects of love and lust. Honestly, had my fingers in my panties when they were in the dressing room, the night in the bedroom brought a pleasurable second "o." Can't wait for Chapter 2, and more!

~M

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
Quite Amazing..

One of the five best stories on the site, and deifinitely the best pure fantasy. The characterization is self-descriptive, the story unique, and the action the best. I'd give it six stars if the option was available.

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Incredible.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more pages please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

absolutely fantastic - well written and very erotic

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

Very hot! The first 2 pages defined erotic while not explicit! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waited for the end...

EzeeriderEzeeriderabout 1 year ago

This is without question the writing of someone who truly and deeply understands the meaning of erotica, as opposed to just a depiction of sex in some form or another.

This is true erotica, in all its sensuous, sensual, sexual power and beauty, brought forth with a delicious description of detail that brings us right into the beds and heads of all involved.

If you fancy yourself a writer of erotica, or intend to become one, you would do well to read this, and then re-read it until you truly understand it before you even attempt a word or phrase of your own.

My personal thanks to macymadison for bringing quality erotica back to this site, and the pleasure that comes with reading it.

wordjmublewordjmubleabout 1 year ago

Wow, seriously impressive writing. Loved this.

427572706565734275727065657310 months ago

I just wanted to point out a funny "mistake" with this passage: "She slammed her foot on the gas of the Corolla. As of yesterday, it was officially one year older than her. She had turned 19 and the car had turned twenty." Since the day she was born, the car was always one year older than her. Every year, they both get older at the same time. So "As of yesterday, it was officially one year older than her" doesn't make much sense because the car always has been older than her by one year.

Otherwise, excellent story. 5*

gunmakergunmaker6 months ago

Very well written. Wonderful descriptions, situations, and reactions. I tend not to like a series, but this has me eager to read more of your wonderful tale.

VerynicehandsVerynicehands5 months ago

My goodness! One of the best erotica stories I've read. Like good sex, this story savours and satisfies everyone's carnal desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous