Unicorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed and felt herself rise a little, just enough to give him a little bit more to see. "Yeah, you're fucking hot!" the young man said with a grin. He grabbed a beer from the cooler. He gestured to Lauren with it, as if he were toasting her bare breasts before he popped it open.

"You are fucking hot," Mrs. Preston told Lauren as she kneaded the softness between her breasts and hips.

There was another voice, "two girls!"

And then a "whoo hoo!" from another boat.

Everyone in the party on the pontoon boat straight ahead could see that Lauren was half naked and that Mrs. Preston caressed her tender buds.

"Whoo hoo," Mr. Preston repeated quietly as he took his sunglasses off. "I think someone has some fans," he came in closer. His big body radiated warmth, he was the heat of the sun and the temperature rose between them. It was their chemistry and Lauren was immediately ready to melt between them. She loved to be the object of their hands and mouths, she loved to be their beloved.

The band between her legs felt like it was dug into her flesh. The bikini was always tight but now it felt constricting. Lauren wanted to take it off and once she thought about it, she bit her bottom lip nervously. Take it off, she told herself, take it off and show them. It seemed wrong and indescribably delicious all at the same time. But what about her lovers, did they really want her that exposed? So far, neither of them had ever reprimanded her once, They hadn't ever even given her a disappointed glance. There had been nothing to suggest that she was anything less than adored. God, she didn't want to disappoint them, the thought made her parched.

Mr. Preston had the gleam in his eye, the one that made her nipples ache and her inner thighs shiver. Lauren followed the devilish gleam and the intoxicated grin and stood between the Prestons. Her plump bottom almost touched Mrs. Preston's mouth and it most assuredly would later. Her bulging crotch was an inch or two from Mr. Preston's mouth and his gaze was lusty, he was mesmerized and one glance at Lauren's face and he knew.

She hooked her thumbs into the top of the bikini panties and shifted her hips back and forth as she eased the tiny, ruffled bottoms down, over her hips. Lauren had to wiggle to get the material out of her crack. It was a cute little flourish that the fans on Lake Geneva greeted with whistles and groans and words like, "Nice ass!" and, "Permission to come aboard?" and the ever popular, "Aye, aye Captain."

Lauren felt her face, her cheeks were warm and she felt a little bashful but her body had come to life. Her pussy dripped down her legs as the wind had its way with her. She felt the sun on her crack and her hair was tossed about her naked body as her legs were caressed by the Prestons.

"Oh honey," Mrs. Preston whispered into Lauren's right cheek as she brought her fingers up to Lauren's splayed lower lips. "We've got our own little exhibitionist," the dark haired woman told her husband and then sighed as she slipped her finger inside Lauren's sopping cunt.

The fans saw what was taking place. Lauren didn't try to hide it, her body was no longer able to do anything but surrender to pleasure. She moved her legs a little further apart to give Mrs. Preston more access, more and more, anything she wanted, everything she wanted. The shouts got louder and there were suggestions to. Calls of "Eat that pussy," "Eat her ass," "Fuck her hard," and Lauren heard them all. She still blushed but for some reason, she felt far away from it all, like it was something she was watching on television. What was real was Mrs. Preston's delightful finger that knew just how to coax her to move her hips back and forth with that little fluttering movement inside. What was real was watching Mr. Preston as he kneaded her breasts with a helpless expression on his face. He touched her until he was in a frenzy and grabbed his hard cock once again, grit his teeth and then returned to her breasts again.

Lauren tilted her head back and felt her hair spill down Mrs. Preston's body. The sun shone down on her and Lauren thought that she must glow, she must radiate desire and love as the finger became two. Mrs. Preston fucked her deep, deep, shallow then deep, deep shallow once more. All the while, the queen beckoned to Lauren from inside, from the place that made her pussy pulse.

Lauren shivered as the sensations wound up and down her spine. Mrs. Preston's fingers inside felt like a thousand fingers. They were fingers that knew her. They were fingers that loved her. They were her lover's fingers that had followed her through a hundred nights and a thousand dirty dreams. The cry was ripped from the dark place that Lauren, the good girl, had always kept hidden away from prying eyes. "Oh god yes," she sobbed in a loud, clear voice and gasped as the deluge of her ecstasy let loose and she doused Mrs. Preston's fingers with creamy cum.

The catcalls became applause and wolf whistles and cries of, "Fuck yeah!" and "I'll be right up." The waves of Lauren's climax pounded and she squeezed her little vagina tightly around the intruding, invasive, inviting fingers. She shuddered again and again and with each wave came something else, the feeling of exposure. Everyone knew now. She came, right here in front of so many strangers. She came with a woman. She came and the juices ran down her bare legs and Lauren rocked back on her heels and reached out to grab onto something to keep her from falling.

Mr. Preston grabbed her and whispered, "Baby love," as his big, strong hands kept her on solid ground.

Mrs. Preston's fingers were still inside but they had stopped twitching. The woman rested her forehead on Lauren's juicy cheeks and her breath washed down her bare, sensitive skin. "Oh my goodness," Mrs. Preston giggled and slipped her fingers from inside Lauren. "What's gotten into us? We never do this kind of stuff."

"We're getting younger," Mr. Preston murmured as he took Lauren by the hand. "She's the fountain of youth," he whispered and grazed Lauren's knuckles with his mouth.

The catcalls continued and now that Lauren had come back down to earth, she felt like her whole body was blushing. She looked up at Roberto and noticed that his eyes were greedily eating up every inch of her. With an expression like that on his face, he had to be close to whipping his cock out and jacking off all over. How could she ever see him in the driver's seat and not remember that hard edged stare he gave her now? "Can we go below deck?" Lauren mumbled and hid her face in Mr. Preston's chest

"I never thought you'd ask," he said and tucked her hair behind her shoulder. As the catcalls and whistles got louder, Mr. Preston picked her up in his arms. One forearm under her knees and one on her back he carried her to the stairs.

The whistles just got louder but when the three of them began to descend, out of sight, there were groans of disappointment. "Lucky fucker," one man called out and Mr. Preston grinned.

"You really are," his wife said once Mr. Preston had laid Lauren carefully in the center of the bed, "a lucky fucker." This bed was considerably smaller than the bed they shared at home. It had been made with crisp, white sheets and there were two pillows side by side. Mr. Preston left the lights off but the sunlight still trickled in here and the bed was half lit, half dark. Lauren watched the line of light run down the center of her body.

"Don't I know it," the king murmured with a smile. Mr. Preston took no time removing his shorts. His beautiful dick was completely hard and it throbbed at Lauren and dripped a clear line of precum. He stared at her like an animal in heat. He reached between his legs and first cupped and then moved his big, pink meaty balls. Lauren thought that they must be uncomfortable, being that full. "What did our little concubine think?" Mr. Preston wanted to know. "How did it feel, to be so exposed? Having an orgasm like that for the whole world to see?"

Lauren loved that there was no hiding any of it now. The lust, the heat, the unbridled passion they felt for each other was on display. "It made me wet, thinking about people knowing about us."

Mrs. Preston carefully peeled the straps of her purple swimsuit down her arms. Her breasts popped free and bounced into place and her nipples were like another pair of eyes on Lauren. Deep, cherry red and pointed, they always hardened at the sight of Lauren's young, nude body. Lauren knew now, just by the expression on her face, that Mrs. Preston was soaking wet. Yes, she could smell it as her dark haired lover peeled the swimsuit to the floor. The scent of her longing that clung to her black bush, the secret, sweet pelt that Lauren loved to stroke and rub against her face and lips. She smelled of want and liquid kisses. "You liked them knowing?" Mrs. Preston asked quietly as she approached the bed. "You want them to know that we're lovers?"

Lauren nodded and held her hands over her bare lips, clinching her thighs tightly together as the sensation washed over her. "Yes, I want them to know. I don't want to hide anymore. I want to be free to love you both like this."

"Our sweet girl," Mr. Preston came to the bed on his knees and grabbed her calf. He kissed Lauren's instep and then her inner knee. With his other hand, he clasped Mrs. Preston's face and all the while, he dripped his slippery precum on both of them.

The queen collapsed on the sheet next to Lauren. It was almost as if the want had overcome her as well. Mrs. Preston couldn't do anything but lay in the bed. She couldn't wait, she had to be pleasured right now. Mrs. Preston held her cum coated hand up to her husband's mouth. Lauren watched as he slipped her fingers inside and sucked Lauren's sweetness from his wife's skin. Mrs. Preston begged them both in a parched whisper, "Please, please go down on me."

Neither Mr. Preston or Lauren would ever deny her a thing and both groaned in unison as Mr. Preston licked her fingers clean. They moved in synchronicity down her body. They had the same urgency that her request required, the same sense of need. Lauren would sometimes spend an hour kissing Mrs. Preston from her cleavage to her belly but this was a command and there was no time to waste.

Lauren and her king took their places between Mrs. Preston's open thighs. Lauren slipped one soft thigh between Mr. Preston's bristly, hard legs and they both moaned. Contented, like this, it seemed like everything was right in the world as Lauren moved her leg and felt his hot, heavy ballsack stir. His scent of need rose to her nostrils and she pulsed and wet his leg. Her king.

Lauren bowed her head in worship and she and Mr. Preston melted their tongues together over Mrs. Preston's sopping wet, black bush. They kissed and touched their feverish mouths together and then apart. Their tongues caressed and then both delved along the edge of Mrs. Preston's swollen, needy lower lips.

Mr. Preston had one large hand on his wife's hip and with the other, he brought Lauren's nipple to a sharp, throbbing point. Lauren kept her thigh between his legs and she slid it back and forth while she licked Mrs. Preston. Her leg caressed his heavy sack, so full of cum, so hot and ready to burst.

Lauren's hands were for her queen and she introduced her index and second finger deep inside Mrs. Preston's melting pussy. She pushed both fingers inside, all the way to her knuckles without hesitation. She knew what Mrs. Preston needed, she knew what the queen craved. Fingers and mouths and slippery, soft kisses with two tongues and her hard clitoris, Mrs. Preston's body sung with delight. As she fingered the dark haired woman, Lauren wrapped her other leg around Mrs. Preston so that she could slide her hungry cunt up and down Mrs. Preston's muscular leg.

Lauren and Mr. Preston kissed and the tips of their tongues met and melded as they moaned out loud. Their spit mingled and hot saliva ran from both of their mouths and spilled down Mrs. Preston's nakedness. The dark haired woman cried out, "God yes, please." Both Lauren and Mr. Preston gave her their mouths entirely.

They spread her fat, meaty pussy lips apart with their noses and mouths. She was so beautiful like this, exposed and gleaming in the sunlight that danced down the center of her body and illuminated her like an angel. Mrs. Preston's beautiful, big clitoris was red. The red of need and swollen with her craving and it quivered as the two mouths approached.

Lauren licked her clit from bottom to top and let her wet mouth puddle her drool. Lauren felt it spill onto Mrs. Preston's thighs. Mr. Preston groaned with his mouth open and licked her exactly as Lauren had, copying her with his hungry mouth. Lauren and Mr. Preston stared into each other's eyes as their kiss of three continued. She was a good concubine like this. She was the perfect love slave for her king and queen and Lauren bathed her lover's clitoris with her wet mouth and tongue. She knew that she could cum, just like this, just from tasting.

Mr. Preston closed his lips around his wife's fluttering bud and Lauren could feel how much sucking her off excited him. Her excitement stoked his pleasure and the heat in his sack grew the harder that he sucked. Mrs. Preston's hips rose and trembled, the current was there, so close to the surface, so ready to burst.

Mr. Preston released her and smacked his lips. He kissed Lauren with a shiny chin, drenched with his wife's juices. They shared her flavor and Mr. Preston's eyes glowed with heat and wickedness as he took his hand from Lauren's breasts and placed it on the back of her head. He pushed her down, he held Lauren in place and commanded her with a whisper. "Show me. Show me what a good concubine you are, my beloved."

It was the fantasy and the ache between Lauren's legs made her whinny as her mouth suckled eagerly. Mrs. Preston's taste was familiar; her scent of lovemaking, her delectable, milky flavor and Lauren wanted nothing more than to drink it down.

Mrs. Preston's inner thighs trembled and Mr. Preston groaned as he held Lauren's head. Lauren kept her mouth there, her lips tight and wet with the dark haired woman's molten liquid of desire. Mrs. Preston's clitoris pulsed in Lauren's mouth and swelled and the heat and luscious ache between them was there. Her lover was at the pinnacle, much too much to go on. Someone was about to explode.

"My god," Mrs. Preston gasped and baptized Lauren's mouth with the first flood of her quivering need. Mr. Preston pulled Lauren's mouth back and kissed her quickly. Then he sucked his wife hard as she moaned and the climax pounded down her body. Then he turned to Lauren and the two of them kissed. They both finished Mrs. Preston off and they sucked every last droplet of their queen's delicious orgasm.

Lauren sunk her head to the soaked sheets below. "My queen," she murmured against Mrs. Preston's damp thigh. She was thirsty for more and held her tongue out. Lauren hovered right over Mrs. Preston's juicy, dark pink inner lips. Everything was open and on display and Mrs. Preston was in heat and ready to mate. Sometimes like this, Lauren could suck for an hour or more.

Mr. Preston had waited long enough though and the man smelled of rutting and longing and cum. His large, robust body moved up alongside his wife and without a moment's hesitation, he lay on his side, behind Mrs. Preston, and impaled her with his huge cock in one swift, unmerciful thrust.

Mrs. Preston quivered and screamed. "Mark, fuck," she dug her nails into his thigh as he drove his cock completely home once more. These were hard, almost punishing blows. Mr. Preston pulled completely out and then rocked his wife's hips forward with the force as he slammed inside.

He was unhinged with lust and greed and he buried his face in Mrs. Preston's black hair. The words that came from him, sharp exclamations, guttural, harsh sounds. This was rutting like a bull, fucking like a dog in heat. It would have been rape if Mrs. Preston wasn't begging for more. Lauren watched as Mr. Preston held the queen's throat and he controlled her very breath. Mrs. Preston gasped with pleasure as he drove his magnificent cock home inside her.

Lauren settled over her queen and melted into Mrs. Preston's slippery, sweaty body. When her clitoris slipped up alongside Mrs. Preston's and their hips sealed together, the pleasure was dizzying. Lauren humped and rubbed herself against Mrs. Preston's heat and wetness. Mr. Preston's animal grunts seemed to enter Lauren's body as well and she worked her hips back and forth, faster and faster. Even though she'd just cum in front of the whole world, Lauren was desperate for another. The longing in her little bead of a clit was hot, it clamored for friction, for him and her. For all of it.

Mrs. Preston tapped her husband's arm, her breath gone, the ecstasy had taken everything, even her oxygen. When he removed his hand there were deeply red marks on Mrs. Preston's throat and Lauren knew she'd kiss them each later. The queen inhaled deeply and moaned, her chest was as red as her cheeks, her whole body blushed with orgasms.

"My god, Mark," Mrs. Preston cried out. She sounded shocked, maybe even frightened and her husband let out a noise that anyone would be scared of as he exploded deep into her. Lauren melted into them, into their bodies. She held them both as her hips rocked and she felt as if she were taking both climaxes into her dripping body. The pleasure coursed in and through and out as they became one pulse of ecstasy.

One breath.

One kiss.

Lauren opened her mouth and caught Mr. Preston's tongue and licked him into her mouth. Then Mrs. Preston's lips got a slow meander of Lauren's tongue. As their breath died down and became slow and easy, Lauren kissed her way to the center. There, her lovers were still joined, Mr. Preston was still buried inside the queen's pussy and Lauren thought that she'd never seen anything more beautiful. She pressed her mouth to them, to both of them. She let her tongue lead the way as she licked Mrs. Preston's loose lips and then wound her way to Mr. Preston's empty, soft balls. Lauren knew that eventually, Mr. Preston would soften enough that his juicy cock would slide from Mrs. Preston's crevice and the deluge of his salty cream would pour from her secret places. Lauren would wait here for it and feel the hot rain of their commingled delight drip down her face and neck.

But there was no hurry now. They had all afternoon. They lay in a huddle of sweaty flesh and panted in time as the orgasm crashed and ebbed, back and forth, a pleasure as new and yet as old as the tide itself.

***

It was easy to forget what day it was when it was just Lauren and Mrs. Preston. For a woman who only relaxed right after she came, Lauren thought she must be coming a lot because sometimes, they hardly got out of bed.

This morning seemed like it might be one of those lazy days. A day where minutes became hours of perpetual kisses. A day of new orgasms that Mrs. Preston delighted in helping Lauren discover. Lauren was curled up in her lover's arms, hidden away in their nest of sheets. Her long, blonde hair was wild and tangled and had made almost a tent to cover themselves with.

Mrs. Preston hummed into Lauren's neck and clung to her waist. "Oh honey, you are just so amazing."

Lauren smiled and wrapped her body even closer. "You are," she whispered with a smile.

Her lover laughed, "My god, this is the summer of love. Mark said he has to go to work sometimes because his dick is so sore."

Lauren giggled and thought yes, it should be. His dick should ache considering how much he'd fucked both of them.

"I actually feel a little guilty," Mrs. Preston propped herself up with an elbow. "I mean, we need to go out too."