Unicorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was beautiful too.

Virginia pulled Lauren's shorts down her legs quickly and tossed them over her shoulder to the floor. "Fuck, white, cotton panties," Virginia groaned and grabbed her crotch in a salacious way. She grabbed her cunt with her whole hand and rubbed herself like one of the old perverts did in the park. "On a girl like you." Virginia sounded like she couldn't catch her breath. "Take them down," the woman begged, "slowly."

Lauren flicked her sandals off and rose, off her back, to her knees. Suddenly, she felt it. It was like an accompanying rhythm to the beat of sex. Power. As she looked Virginia in the eye, she caressed herself through the front of her sopping, wet panties. She purred and pushed her hips out and outlined her splayed lips for Virginia. Lauren mewed and cupped her pussy in her hand. She was so wet, completely saturated but even more, it was something new and utterly enticing. She was seducing Virginia. Lauren had never been in charge and just thinking of it made another gush, wet and insistent, in the cotton panties.

Lauren turned around and wiggled her round bottom at Virginia. The redhead swallowed hard. It was a loud noise and Lauren knew that the woman was parched and wanted to lick up Lauren's liquid. Lauren took her time and pulled the panties up, over her cheeks. She let the fabric hug her voluptuousness. Her ass was always too big to be contained in the panties she had. Now, instead of pulling them out of her crack, she let the wet material settle as she popped her ass back. Let Virginia drool over her roundness and imagine peeling the panties from her bare, slippery skin.

"You little tease," the redhead groaned. Lauren looked over her shoulder and watched as Virginia rubbed herself back and forth in her bathing suit.

Lauren grinned and kept up the slow, fucking movements with her hips. It was the easy back and forth sway, like a dick was deep inside. She pushed her panties halfway down her cheeks and let her hands wander along the bottom curve of her rump. Lauren listened to Virginia whimper and sigh.

Then Lauren tossed her braid around her body and told Virginia in a bossy voice, "Take your bathing suit off for me."

Virginia gulped and whispered, "Jesus, here I thought I was going to fuck you." The redhead pulled her wild red mane back over her shoulders and slipped down the straps from her shoulders. She reached behind her and unhooked the top and let the fabric fall from her hands to the floor. Virginia had firm breasts, supple and round. They were sweet and small and could easily fit in Lauren's mouth. Her skin was golden and glistened and Lauren wanted to run her tongue from the woman's neck all the way down to her pussy.

In fact, Lauren inhaled deeply, that was the scent that filled the daughter's bedroom now. It was the unmistakable aroma of pussy juice. It was a strong perfume and it clung to the air. It was musky and wanton and it hung heavily between them, saturated and lusty.

Virginia hugged herself for a moment as she stared, lost in all of Lauren. Her fingers were on the crotch of her bathing suit. Virginia moved them back and forth as she confessed to Lauren, "I had to have you. I wanted you the minute I saw you with Sharon."

"Show me," Lauren told her as she writhed and pushed her cotton panties all the way back up, into place. Lauren looked down at her crotch and saw the dark line of her own juices in the front of her panties. She was soaked through and her underwear was transparent there now. She turned back to face Virginia. Lauren stroked herself gently as she watched the redhead take her bikini bottoms down.

Virginia had a flame red, matching grove of pubic hair. It was dripping wet above her slit and there were droplets of cream on her hairy lips. Even though she was covered in her cum there, the woman was close to another orgasm. Lauren reached for her with her right hand and grabbed her dripping pussy lips. Lauren was rough and demanding and yanked Virginia to come there, like she would throw her down on the bed. Virginia moaned and surrendered with a shudder. The redhead gushed a rivulet of wetness into Lauren's hand.

Lauren pulled her close again. It was just her firm grasp on Virginia's naked, hairy pussy and the sound of her wetness and the smell of Virginia's heat was almost too much to bear. Lauren wanted to do everything all at once. She wanted Virginia on the bed. She wanted to dive face down between her legs. She wanted to lick her molten, hot clit that Lauren could feel trembling there between Virginia's fat, juicy lips.

But she also wanted to make Virginia her slave. She wanted the woman on her back while Lauren eased down and sat on her face like it was her throne. The queen.

Lauren began to move her fingers up and down. She pressed Virginia's lips together and masturbated the redhead. Lauren stroked her off slowly. She wouldn't bring her hand all the way up to Virginia's clitoris, she just teased her until Virginia threw her head back. The woman's wild hair danced around her body and she screamed, "Fuck, what are you doing to me?"

"You said you wanted it slowly," Lauren told her with a wicked chuckle of delight. She lay the center of her open palm up against Virginia's closed lips and rubbed harder. She could feel Virginia's clit pulse inside. It quivered and pushed up against the closed lips as every inch of Virginia's body begged for friction.

"You could make me cum like that," Virginia spasmed. The redhead pushed her hips forward into Lauren's hand. She was desperate, she humped and begged, "please, harder, faster."

"You mean you don't want it slow?" Lauren whispered in a hot voice that was made to drive the redhead mad.

"No!" Virginia gripped Lauren's hand with her own. Her fingers were like claws and she fucked Lauren's hand. She quivered as she wound her hips. Virginia pressed her nipples into Lauren's chest and they were burning, hot little beads. Her predatory eyes were ravenous and promised Lauren to eat her down to the bone given a chance.

Lauren picked up the pace and rubbed her hand faster, up and down and in a tight little circle right on Virginia's aching clitoris. Virginia's thighs vibrated and her ass bounced as she delved into the center of an orgasm that gripped every inch of the redhead's body.

"Fuck," she barked, barely a word, more like a sound that an animal would make. "Fuck, yes, just like that!" And with one more pump of her hips, Virginia let loose with a howl. She spurt and it filled Lauren's hand and then some. She spilled her cum down Lauren's forearm, down her thighs and left a steamy puddle on the bed between them.

Virginia was shaking too much to stay on her feet and she fell to the bed. The redhead grabbed Lauren and tumbled to the mattress. Her mouth caught Lauren's bottom lip and she sucked and smacked and desperately pulled at Lauren. "Oh my god, it's been so long," she whispered softly as she looked Lauren in the eyes. Her gaze was warm and tender now, almost loving.

"So long?" Lauren asked, her hand had slowed its tempo but she hadn't stopped petting Virginia's hairy pussy.

"Since I came like that," Virginia purred and dripped a little more of her climax on Lauren's sticky fingers. "Being touched like that, overwhelmed," Virginia bit her bottom lip a little and her forehead crinkled before she added, "dominated."

Dominated?

It seemed like a dark, mysterious word and Lauren liked the way it felt as the impulse tingled under her skin. Lauren pulled away and touched the waistband of the soaked panties once more. This time she rolled them down to her knees and pushed them off the bed with her toes. She crawled over Virginia's body and brushed her bare lips across Virginia's bush. The crispness of her pubic hair lapped across Lauren's most sensitive spots and it stirred every nerve. Yes, Lauren was ready.

She continued her voyage up Virginia. She climbed to the woman's face and straddled her. Lauren's knees pressed into her fiery tendrils that were tossed every which way on the bed. Lauren felt like a queen like this. Perhaps now it was Virginia who should be her concubine. The redhead could be the girl that she called to her bed to pleasure her. Her toy, her plaything, her sex slave.

"Lick me," Lauren told her in a quiet voice. It was a command, not a request. Lauren dripped a bit of milk on Virginia's bottom lip, just to reiterate what she needed. Virginia nodded and gasped and then held her tongue out. Lauren took a seat and melted down Virginia's chin and neck.

Lauren pushed her bottom back and then drug her juicy lips across Virginia's face. She loved this, on top like this, dominating Virginia's mouth and face, she could rub and rut and fuck Virginia's mouth exactly as she wanted. That thought made her drip down her leg and the river of Lauren's juice trickled into Virginia's hungry mouth.

Virginia licked her lips and made a groan as she pulled Lauren's hips closer. Lauren sank down with her hands on the mattress. Lauren began to grind herself against Virginia's lips. There was her tongue and it played with Lauren's clit. It lapped softly against Lauren's hood. Virginia's tongue outlined the pulsing bead underneath as Lauren's hood raised, little by little, to reveal the fullness of Lauren's pink, pulsing pearl.

Lauren watched Virginia lick. She watched as Virginia's long, pink tongue caressed Lauren from her dripping crevice all the way to the tip of her clit. Then back down again and then a swallow. Lauren wiggled her hips and brought her pussy all the way to the tip of Virginia's tongue. She slipped it inside. The redhead slowly entered and retreated with her tongue inside Lauren and her hands eagerly gripped Lauren's thighs close. Hungry and heated, Virginia groaned as she tongued Lauren and drank down the sweetness that dripped with every push.

Lauren pushed back her bottom and gave Virginia her aching bud. Her clit melted inside Virginia's hot mouth. The feel of her lips wrapped snugly around Lauren was almost too much to bear. The pressure burned her up inside and Lauren cried out as Virginia bathed her up and down. Once again, once more, up and down and her tongue kept the rhythm steady with Lauren's hips.

"Suck me," Lauren whispered. It was another command and just saying it like that, taking Virginia's mouth like this, almost forcing her, was almost enough to make Lauren burst with sensation. Her legs pumped and pushed and then stiffened as the grip of pleasure held her, breathless.

The first squirt was too much for Virginia to swallow and she opened her mouth with a gasp. Lauren's liquid spilled down her cheeks and chin and began to weave out along the damp creases in the sheet below them.

The woman continued to drink and swallow. Virginia's mouth was loud on Lauren's flesh. The redhead hummed along with every gulp, as if she could never have enough to drink of Lauren. As the climax went on and on, Lauren cried out as the pleasure peaked. Even after Lauren was spent and empty, Virginia still sucked greedily until Lauren rolled off and sank to the bed.

Lauren drew herself up into a ball. She held her legs together and closed her eyes as the pleasure came with a kaleidoscope of colors. It was just bursts of delight and they careened through her body, one after another after another.

Lauren lay in a heap on the bed, just a sack of empty flesh. The two of them began to giggle as they looked at each other, nothing more than quivering, little puddles. "Jesus, fuck," Virginia groaned and grabbed Lauren by the waist, "No wonder Sharon doesn't want to share you."

Sharon, Lauren drank down the sound of her name and savored it. Yes, Mrs. Preston, her queen, her goddess. Her lover was at home waiting for her and that brought a tender, secret smile to Lauren's face.

"Oh someone's got it bad," Virginia said as she looked at Lauren. "Unicorns have to be careful when they fall in love," Virginia told her. The woman said it like it was a big mistake, a warning, only something that a stupid girl would do.

Before Lauren had a chance to ask what she meant, the bedroom door opened. It was Lacey, Lauren recognized her by the red hair even if she hadn't seen much of Lacey's face when they were introduced. "Wow, Mom, what are you doing in here?" Her daughter wondered and promenaded across the bedroom. The girl was completely naked and her firm, glowing body was perfect. Lauren felt both her and her mother bristle as they took notice.

Lacey was built like her mother and she had the eyes and the hair and the tan but her pussy was bare and pink and her enormous lips looked like they had been ravished for hours, maybe longer. Her hips were a little more slender than Virginia's and her breasts were a little bigger. She was perfect.

Lacey on the edge of her bed and greeted them. "Hi Mommy. Hi Lauren." Her voice was a whisper of all of the hot, luscious things that should happen in this four poster bed.

"Hi honey," Virginia sat up. She propped herself on one elbow as she looked her daughter over. "You came just in time." Virginia placed one hand on Lauren's thigh, "little Lauren here has the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted." She leaned in and kissed Lacey intimately on the mouth, a lingering kiss that was a promise of more to come. Virginia added, "Except for my beautiful daughter's. God, what I wouldn't give to have the two of you all night."

Lauren looked at Virginia and then back at Lacey. Yes, it could be all night. She was sure that they could make a circle and writhe and undulate and rub and cum all over each other, again and again.

But Lauren missed home and she realized with a secret ache in her heart that home was with the Prestons. "Sorry Lacey, Virginia," she pulled herself up and over the two beautiful, naked women in the bed. "I have to go."

"Oh come on, I just got here," Lacey pouted.

"Maybe some other time," Lauren said as she retrieved her panties. She knew it was a lie as soon as it came out of her mouth. Lauren had a lovely time. It had been startling and sexy to see the secret lesbian world that lie just under the surface but now she wanted her queen.

Once Lauren was dressed, she tucked in the tank top and waved to her hostess. "Thank you so much for inviting me," she said politely, like they had just had a tea party.

Virginia crinkled her face and pointed at her, "You're always welcome to come back. And remember what I said. Unicorns have to take care of themselves."

Lauren wondered what Virginia meant by that as she backed the BMW out of Virginia's massive driveway but she was too tired to really give it much thought.

***

"Here she is, she's just walking in," Mrs. Preston said into the cell phone. "No, she's fine. She's a good driver." Her queen must be talking to Mr. Preston by the way she giggled, like he had just said something filthy, as Mr. Preston was known to do.

Lauren sat, or rather collapsed on the couch. She pulled the furry, blue blanket around her body and huddled into a ball and closed her eyes. "Yeah, she looks tired. No I'm not asking her that," Mrs. Preston laughed into the phone. "Oh my god. I love you too. Yes, see you Thursday."

Mrs. Preston came to the sofa and sat with her arms open. She quickly took Lauren into her embrace and pressed her face, cheek to cheek with Lauren. "Honey, how was it?"

"It was pretty good," Lauren mumbled.

"Yeah, your first orgy was just pretty good?" Mrs. Preston's eyes shone with glee. "Come on, you can tell me."

"Can I?" Lauren wondered, she was a little worried about that.

Mrs. Preston sat back and placed her hand on the blanket, "Yes, of course. I'm not jealous, we're not jealous. We were a little worried but that's just normal when you care about someone."

"I dominated Virginia," Lauren said with a giggle.

"You what?" Mrs. Preston gasped and threw herself back on the couch. Her body shook with laughter, "That's hilarious."

"It was definitely a surprise," Lauren admitted.

"And was it like the most amazing sex ever?" Mrs. Preston held Lauren's chin and smiled.

Lauren chewed her bottom lip for a second and then pressed her mouth with her hand to stop. "It was really sexy. I mean, you were right. There were naked girls everywhere."

Mrs. Preston gave half a smile. "I remember, the pool full of tits and ass."

Lauren nodded, "Yes and you could just sit on someone's face." She made a face, "But it's not like being with you guys."

"No?" Mrs. Preston pressed her forehead to Lauren's. "Okay, I admit I was a tiny bit jealous," she whispered.

"No," Lauren assured her with a kiss, "You're the fantasy. You and Mr. Preston."

"My girl," Mrs. Preston murmured and pulled her close, chest to chest, heartbeat to heartbeat. "I bet you're exhausted," she wrapped her hand around Lauren's braid. "What do you say to pizza and Netflix?"

"It's the best idea ever," Lauren sounded weak as she pressed her face into Mrs. Preston's nest of black hair.

"Welcome home," the queen told her with soft, closed mouth kiss that reminded Lauren of everything she missed.