Unicorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hadn't left the house much. Here and there, Roberto would take them into town. Lauren had Mrs. Preston would stop in at the liquor store and go down to the pizza parlor. When Mr. Preston was there, they went out on the boat and sometimes picked up steaks to grill. Lauren hadn't minded it one bit.

Lauren hadn't thought about much of anything but her lovers but it was summertime after all. "What should we do?" Lauren asked and placed a kiss on Mrs. Preston's hand. "I guess we should go somewhere. You bought me an awful lot of clothes for me to never wear them."

"We should," her lover's eyes were full of emotion. "I had no idea we would be like this. That it could ever be like this."

Lauren tried not to ever ask about unicorns past. She never wanted to pry. Lauren actually didn't want to know because she liked to pretend that she and the Prestons were something separate. Like this was something untouchable and unique. But she couldn't help it now, it was waiting for her to ask the question. "So, you don't always have this much sex with your summer unicorn?" She hated sounding so needy and nosy. Lauren wanted to be cool for them even if she didn't know how.

Mrs. Preston erupted into laughter and clutched Lauren closer. "No, my god no. It's never been like this, not even close." The dark haired woman wrapped Lauren up between her lean legs and flicked her thick hair away. "We have never been like this, never made love like this," Mrs. Preston blushed when she added, "never been in love with anyone like this."

Lauren couldn't help it, she could feel herself glow with pleasure.

Mrs. Preston whispered into her hair, "We just want to keep you forever."

Before Lauren could respond, Mrs. Preston rolled into a seated position. "Let's have a girl's day. I'll call Grand Geneva and get us in for massages. You liked that, right?" her lover asked with her hands on Lauren's face.

Lauren nodded, god how she had enjoyed it. It had been pure bliss and an hour of teasing that her body had thoroughly enjoyed. "Yes, it was great."

"And we should go to town and have lunch," Mrs. Preston seemed to have gotten her nervous energy back. The queen stretched and her full, ripe breasts sprang up and then bounced and settled. "I need to feed you."

Mrs. Preston's forehead creased and she appeared worried. Lauren kissed her there, right on the two lines that were burrowed between her brows. Lauren told her lover in a voice that was just above her bedroom voice, the teasing voice meant to ease Mrs. Preston's panties down, "You could feed me your sweet pussy again." Lauren's cheeks were warm as she said it. The scent of their mingled bodies filled the air and she drank it down with a deep inhale. She had it memorized, the scent of them, the three of them. It was a perfume that Lauren always wanted on her flesh, dabbed on all of her secret places.

Mrs. Preston smiled and kissed Lauren's mouth fully. Her closed lips were warm and she pressed against Lauren's hungrily. For a second, Lauren thought that perhaps the massage and lunch plan would be abandoned and the dark haired woman would shudder as she mounted Lauren's face. Mrs. Preston would turn away as Lauren tasted her. The queen would bury her mouth on Lauren's fluttering lower lips and the two women would lick and suck the day away. Lauren could almost feel them, curled and coiled, they would be undulating hips and sticky thighs and trembling fingers. Wrapped in damp sheets and trembling arms, spent with lovemaking.

It wasn't to be though. "I love you," Mrs. Preston whispered and then hopped out of bed. Seconds later, she was wrapped up in a pink, plush bathrobe, cell phone in hand. The dark haired woman's fingers ran through her dark hair as she waited for reservations.

The queen loved her. Lauren repeated the words again and again, alone in the huge shower while every nerve in her body pulsed with the possibilities.

***

A girls day in the McCullum family was getting your nails painted after Mrs. McCullum put everyone else to bed. It was never a day. It more like an hour of undivided attention before her mother nodded off at the kitchen table.

A girls day with Mrs. Preston was completely unexpected. After massages, they had gotten matching manicures and pedicures. Blue glitter on their toenails and pink French manicures on their fingers, Lauren's nails had never looked so nice. Once their nails were dry, they stopped in the gift shop at Grand Geneva and Mrs. Preston demanded that Lauren try on a couple of the string bikinis there. "You never know," Mrs. Preston said wistfully and handed the hangers over.

"You never know what?" Lauren asked as she pulled the teal, flowered sundress off over her head. She felt the cascade of her hair run down her back and brush against her bottom and Lauren got goosebumps just from the sensation. She wondered if her body was getting more sensitive everywhere from all the attention between her legs.

"Well, you were a big hit on the boat," Mrs. Preston sounded like she remembered it fondly, like with damp panties. "Maybe we should go to the beach."

Lauren slipped her white, cotton panties down her legs and whispered, "Is anyone else right there?"

Mrs. Preston whispered back, "No," and giggled, "Why are we whispering?"

Lauren opened the door to the changing room and beckoned to Mrs. Preston. "Because I'm naked," Lauren murmured and Mrs. Preston fumbled inside and quickly locked the door behind her. "Because I'm wet for you," Lauren said hotly with her lips on the dark haired woman's throat, "and I miss you."

Their mouths hungrily sought the other out with muffled sighs and whimpers. Lauren let her tongue slowly slide over Mrs. Preston's bottom lip. It was a lingering taste of her lover and it was just the way Mrs. Preston liked to be licked on her lower lips. Her queen let out a low moan. "Naughty girl," she whispered and dove in for a deep, wet kiss.

She pressed Lauren's body up against the back of the dressing room and rubbed her crotch against Lauren's nakedness. Mrs. Preston was wearing blue, pleated shorts that came to her knee, something a soccer mom would wear. It drove Lauren crazy to feel the heat under the fabric. Here they were both burning up and wet and yet, Mrs. Preston was zipped up and locked away. Lauren wanted to slide the zipper down and slip her fingers inside Mrs. Preston's shorts.

She teased Lauren. After another kiss and the sizzle of Mrs. Preston's fingers as they slipped along her dripping crease, Lauren was ready to beg. Mrs. Preston had a heated expression on her face as she looked Lauren in the eye and asked, "Do you want me to go down on you right here, little girl?"

Lauren barely nodded but her hips thrust at her lover like they were magnetized.

"You want me to suck you right here?" Mrs. Preston asked as she outlined Lauren's lower lips with a tantalizing finger. "Right here, so that the two girls by the cash register know? So that they can hear you cum?"

Lauren's knees knocked as she nodded again.

"You want the two girls to watch me, face down in your beautiful little pussy?" Mrs. Preston almost choked when she asked, "you want them to watch?"

Lauren shivered, her eyes closed tight as she gushed down her thighs.

"Or do you want them to join?"

The whole world stopped and Lauren's fingers twitched and she felt she had to hold onto her lover tightly just to stay on her feet. The two of them were out of breath as the pornographic images came in a deluge. The waves of vibration danced between them, sending shockwaves everywhere they touched.

"I'm going to go back outside," Mrs. Preston's voice was low and husky and they should be wrapped up in the bed like this. Lauren thought that they should only be writhing together when her lover used that tone with her. The queen should be on the precipice of wetting Lauren lips. Instead, they were in the dressing room and Mrs. Preston winked and turned around to leave Lauren alone with her thoughts and her wet pussy.

Two other girls joining in?

Lauren held one bikini up to herself and looked at her reflection. Her cheeks were red and her eyes radiated with the hunger that she couldn't deny gripped her between her legs. Like this, naked and horny like this, Lauren could squeeze her inner thighs together and maybe even cum by herself in the dressing room. It almost seemed like cheating.

She twisted her mouth up and pulled her hair back and wondered, if you were already having sex with two people, then what was cheating?

Lauren put her clothes back on and came out of the dressing room with the bikinis. "I'm good," she said with a shrug. She was almost dizzy with the collision of impulses that made their way down her spine. Lauren locked arms with Mrs. Preston as they made their way to lunch.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Mrs. Preston knew exactly what she wanted. She made her regal gestures and commands as she had the first time she met Lauren. "We want to eat out on the patio, in the sun but put up the umbrella, please." She smiled and pointed with her left hand. Her huge diamond glittered in the afternoon light, "that table is perfect."

Once they had been seated, the queen contemplated the wine list. "I don't think you're crazy about wine, are you, honey?"

Lauren laughed. All this time, they had been wasting the really good stuff on her and her immature palate. "Not really," Lauren said with a shrug. "I would really rather have a Coke. Hope that's okay," she looked down and frowned at herself.

"Honey, of course it's fine," Mrs. Preston took Lauren by the hand. "We should have asked. Actually, this is important because this is exactly what I've been thinking about."

The waitress approached and Mrs. Preston ordered, "I'll have a glass of the Red Zin on the happy hour menu and she'll take a Coke and can we get some breadsticks and," she asked Lauren, "do you want an appetizer?"

"Cheesy bread?"

"And cheesy bread." Mrs. Preston said it like nothing else but cheesy bread would do. After the waitress walked away, the dark haired woman laughed and patted her stomach. "All this sex has been good for me. I've lost three pounds."

Lauren looked Mrs. Preston up and down, slowly, like a man would, like Lauren had seen men give her, especially Mr. Preston. Like this, undercover with her conservative shorts and the black tee shirt that covered her all the way to her collar bones, she was a surprise. Mrs. Preston sizzled with sexual energy and everyone was drawn to it.

"So are you going back to Oakton Community College in the fall?" her lover asked.

The plan was to get as many of her prerequisites knocked out at community college to keep her student loan debt to a minimum, at least until she figured out what she wanted to do. "I guess," Lauren answered.

"What are you going for?"

That was the big joke. The McCullums had weighed in on it and made Lauren want to skip college altogether. Her father had told her that a degree in art was an absolute waste of time. His face had turned beet red as he announced in the kitchen that he wouldn't stand by and watch her waste her talent.

Of course, he thought she should get a degree in computer science because she'd done so well in math and when Lauren told him she couldn't stand how boring it was, he had snapped. "Boring pays the bills young lady. You think I love going to work every day?"

Lauren had wanted to ask why he would want the same shitty life for her but she didn't. She wouldn't waste her breath but she had also lost her interest in school.

To Mrs. Preston she admitted, "I don't really know. I mean, I guess there's what I want to do and then there's what I will probably do."

The waitress brought food and drinks and Mrs. Preston waited until they were alone once more. She weaved her fingers through Lauren's and asked, "Why are those two different things?"

"My dad said it would be a waste of time to go for art," Lauren said she took a huge bite of cheesy bread. She was pretty sure that Mrs. Preston didn't need to lose three pounds but she wondered if maybe she hadn't lost a bit too. All the time spent making love, sometimes she forgot any other less immediate hungers.

Mrs. Preston shook her head and grinned. "I get it. My parents didn't have any money for me to go to school either. But that doesn't mean that you have to settle."

Lauren leaned in closer and placed a hand on Mrs. Preston's. She was right, of course. Lauren knew that she could really do whatever she wanted. She was going to have to take out school loans, she might as well go to art school. She'd always been determined to figure things out on her own. It was part of being the oldest child, she'd had to fend for herself early. It was just easy to forget, here, in the lap of luxury, that everything didn't just fall into your lap.

Or did it?

Lauren was about to ask her lover a question about the future when she spied a red headed woman headed straight for their table. She was tall and almost seemed to be golden, her skin was the color of sunlight. Her red hair was wild and curly and made a trail down her back, almost to her waist. "Sharon? Is that you?" The woman called out and laughed. She showed a mouthful of pearly white, perfect teeth and tossed her hair back like a lion shaking its mane. The redhead radiated sexual heat with every movement.

Mrs. Preston didn't appear to be quite as thrilled to see her. She gave half a smile and asked, "How have you been Virginia?"

"Oh, you know me, same old, same old," the redhead replied and took her sunglasses off. She made no attempt to hide the fact that she was undressing Lauren with her eyes; and what eyes they were. Large and green and sharp, they glittered. They were cat's eyes, predator eyes and they seemed to stare right into your soul. Lauren felt the hair on her arms rise as if her body knew she was in danger. "Who are you?" the woman asked. Her voice resonated and clung to syllables like honey. It was husky and dipped down low and everything she said seemed filthy.

"Lauren," Lauren said with an unsophisticated squeak.

The redhead jangled when she moved, she wore gold bangles halfway up her tan arm. She smelled like sandalwood and sex when she leaned in with her right hand out. As Lauren shook her hand, she introduced herself with a low, mischievous laugh. "I'm Virginia. Now I know why no one's seen Sharon all summer." The woman stopped shaking Lauren's hand and just held it and it seemed strangely intimate. It felt like Virginia had placed Lauren's hand under her sundress, which billowed up in the breeze behind her. "You are a little angel, aren't you?"

Lauren didn't know how to respond but her face was warm. She looked across the table at Mrs. Preston and tried to interpret her expression. Lauren wished that the redhead would release her hand but she couldn't take it back on her own. Virginia was like a tractor beam.

She leaned down and a tendril of Virginia's flame red hair touched Lauren's neck. Her scent enveloped Lauren completely and for a moment, Lauren wondered if the woman wasn't going to place a kiss on her mouth. If she did, would Mrs. Preston be angry or turned on?

Hadn't the queen just mentioned bringing two more teenage girls into the dressing room? She suddenly felt like there were no boundaries.

Lauren held her breath as Virginia said with an amused expression on her face, "You should definitely come to my house while you're in Lake Geneva. In fact, tomorrow afternoon I'm having a little party."

The redhead straightened and released Lauren's hand. Lauren felt dizzy and heavy, like all the blood in her body now coursed through all of her most sensitive places. "Where do you live?" Lauren asked in the same dry, squeaky hinge of a voice.

"Sharon knows," the redhead said before she sauntered off. Once she was on the pier, she turned around and gave Lauren one last long look.

The waitress approached their table and asked, "Are you ready to order?"

Mrs. Preston put the diamond hand up in one of her regal flourishes and asked, "Can you give us a few minutes? We need to talk."

***

It wasn't quite noon and Lauren had already tried on almost a dozen outfits. She had three dresses that were all possibilities. On the other hand, it was the middle of the afternoon and Lauren didn't want to be too dressy. After all, according to Mrs. Preston, clothes were more of an afterthought at Virginia's parties.

"This is what Mark and I were talking about," Mrs. Preston had told her after Lauren's encounter with the lethally sexy redhead. "Normally I wouldn't bat an eyelash but I know Mark isn't a fan."

Apparently unicorns were in high demand. Mrs. Preston had seemed worried as she explained it all yesterday. "Virginia is more of a swinger than anything. She says that she's bi, but she definitely likes the ladies and she almost always likes them younger. When she has a pool party, it's mostly naked, gorgeous young girls." Mrs. Preston had smiled but it wasn't her usual smile with her eyes. In fact, her eyes had seemed sad and faraway when she added, "you'll fit right in."

Lauren had immediately volunteered, "I don't have to go."

But Mrs. Preston had insisted, "That wouldn't be fair of me though. This is what I meant by making sure that you get to experience everything."

So here she was, getting ready to go to her first sex party, an orgy. Just the word sounded sinful, it sounded so wrong that she should never even consider going. She was past considering it though. She should be excited but Lauren almost felt sick as she anxiously looked her reflection up and down. She didn't want to go looking like she was expecting to do anything, she didn't want to be an obvious slut. She wasn't sure if she could be with anyone else but the Prestons now. She wasn't sure just how many people she could love.

Was there a limit, Lauren wondered as she stared into her reflected blue green eyes.

An hour later, she came downstairs to the living room and asked her queen, "What do you think?" She had settled on the pink shorts and a white tank top. She wore white sandals and her hair was in a long braid that down her back. Hadn't Mrs. Preston told her not that long ago that simple was always better?

Mrs. Preston came to Lauren with her arms open. "You look perfect, of course, like always. And go have a good time," the dark haired woman whispered in her ear. "And call me no matter what, if you need something." Lauren nodded in agreement. "And don't do drugs with these girls. Who knows what they might be into?" Lauren nodded again. "In fact, don't drink. They might try to slip something in your drink." Lauren stepped back and covered her mouth. She was already almost frightened.

Mrs. Preston hung her head, "I'm sorry, just go have a good time. You'll be fine. You have a good head on your shoulders."

Lauren bit her bottom lip. "Should I ask Roberto to drive me?"

"No, absolutely not." Mrs. Preston reached for the keys on the coffee table and told her. "Take the Beemer."

Lauren couldn't help but notice when she was at the bottom of the driveway that Mrs. Preston watched her from the window. It was the first time that her lover hadn't looked happy since their summer had begun.

***

Virginia must be really rich, Lauren thought as she pulled up to the gate. Virginia's driveway was a road that was marked with a tiny blue sign. The numbers were 8119 and according to Mrs. Preston, this was the place. From what Lauren had learned about Lake Geneva so far, this meant that Virginia's house was right on the lake. It also meant that the property was large enough that she was entirely hidden away from prying eyes. Something told Lauren that the kinds of things that Lauren did required privacy.

There was a box with a red button on the left and Lauren pressed it. A male voice snapped, "Name?"